OP Kiyone COTE

Por Nagavignesh

*WARNING* Kiyone (female Kiyotaka) will be very very OP , has impossible and inhumane abilities such as calcu... Más

Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality
Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I
Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II
SS : From the point of curiosity
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine
Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose
Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses
SS : Shopping and Shopping
Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st
Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi
Vol 1: Chapter 9: Study groups, Ryuen and Manabu
Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal
Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds
Vol 1 : Chapter 12 : Mending bonds
Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster
Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate
Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship
Vol 2: Chapter 5: Island Exam Part 1
Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2
Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.
Update : I am not dead .... yet
Vol 3: Chap 1 : Far into the future
Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion
Vol 3 Chap 3: Marionette
Update

Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island

1.2K 39 3
Por Nagavignesh

The everlasting summer sea. The boundless blue sky. Perfectly clear air. The rustling of the salty sea breeze that gently wraps around the body.

Here, in the heart of the Pacific Ocean without feeling the sweltering midsummer heat.

Yes, this is really a Sea Paradise.

"OHHHHHH! This is the best AAAAAAAAHH!"

From the deck of a luxury liner loudly rang the screams of Ike Kanji who stood with both hands raised. Usually, complaints and phrases like "SHUT UP!" came flying from nowhere, but today of all days there was nothing and everyone finally enjoyed a blissful moment.

There was a remarkable view from the best place on the deck in the reserved seats.

Maybe I should silence this final defect.

"What a fantastic view! I'm really super excited!!!!"

A group of girls led by Kei showed up from the inboard compartments. She pointed at the ocean and with a ear-to-ear grin said: "Beautiful, isn't it..."

Kushida, one of the girls of the group idling about, was also ecstatic while looking at the sea.

After overwhelming hardships, the midterm and the finals we finally welcomed summer vacation. It was waiting for us with open arms.

Koudo Ikusei Senior High School had organized for us a luxurious two-week trip. A cruise on a luxury liner. I don't believe in such luxury. I am sure that we are going live on that Island, but nonetheless I am exited for what they have in store for us.

"I'm glad I didn't leave school, Haruki. If this trip was an ordinary trip, it would've been definitely impossible for me. How does it feel to be someone on the verge of being kicked out, who was in the last place even in the final exam? Tell me, how does it feel?"

Even if this question was instigated by Ike, Yamauchi, far from looking blue, just howled with laughter. The idiotic and defective appearance of this lone pig merged completely into the laughing classmate's figure.

"It's all a piece of cake if I depend on my skills. Didn't they say I could show my ability of playing the leading role to resolve everything with my intellect?"

Hearing that, two words entered my mind quickly. Failure and disappointment.

Well, no use thinking about those defects. While eating breakfast in the liner's lounge, the students could behave as they pleased.

Additionally, a very fortunate thing was that all the facilities on the ship could be used free of charge. For people who are usually worried about points of shortage and expenses, this was a life-saver.

Suddenly, Chiaki turned towards me and gave me a thoughtful look. Backed by the ocean and the blue sky, she looked even more shining and I don't know why but my heart pounded, despite seeing her everyday.

"Well then, how about the Ayanokouji group? Aren't you guys always together?"

I couldn't allow myself to be captured in the haze of her vision. It seems like she was simply thinking about that incident.

"Come on, now. I said sorry..."

I can't remember seeing them together on board after breakfast, though Airi and Haruka are mostly together.

During the past few weeks, I spent more time with Ayanokouji-group. I mean, Haruka demanded to explain my whole relationship with Chiaki.

Surviving WR was much easier. She is a menace when it comes to gossips. Well, so naturally I spent less time with Chiaki. That isn't why she is mad right now.

When Chiaki asked for a date, I used my group as a excuse, but I was simply not in the 'mood'. She found out about this lie. I learnt a new thing. Never ever lie to your significant other in a relationship, even if it is very small, or rather don't get caught if you ever lied.

(AN : Don't take my words seriously lol. I am single af)

"Whatever liar, Around noon we can go on the private beach of the island and swim freely. I can't wait!!"

Her mood swinged like a pendulum. It seems like this school owns a small island in the south, and we're heading there now.

Hmm, Chiaki in a swimsuit... I know I already saw her wearing it once in the swimming classes. But more content won't hurt my eyes.

"Attention to all the students! Please gather on the deck. You'll be able to see the island soon. For a while, you will be able to see a very significant scenery".

This curious announcement suddenly reverberated throughout the ship. Chiaki and the others paid attention to it and calmly seemed to be looking forward to what was to come.

"Kiyone ... I find the wording a bit suspicious, 'significant scenary'?" Muttered to herself.

Magnificent, I don't think the Chiaki in the beginning of the school year would be able to find this small clue. I just stared silently at the mesmerizing beauty infront of me, without answering her.

A few minutes after several students started to gather, the island appeared.

Ike let out a whoop of joy. The students noticed it and they began to cluster on the deck all at once. When a whole mass of people crowded the place, some bossy students came to push us so that they could take our place on the best position.

"Ah so bothersome...Hey, get out of the way! You rejects!"

In that moment, one of the very intimidating boys thrust away my shoulder. In a sudden fluster, I grabbed the balustrade of the deck to avoid losing balance and falling. Perfect acting...

Those students laughed at me in disdain.

"Hey you, what the fuck are you doing?"

Ken became extremely upset and intimidated on the spot. Well, he knows I could defend myself from that failure, but still he got angry in my stead. If you ignore that short-temper of his, he is actually a cool guy, just like Akibro.

Chiaki, angered by the situation, glared at that green haired fool.

"You should understand this schools' system. It's a school based on merit. There are no human rights in class D. 'Defectives' have to behave obediently and submissively, like the rejects they are. This side, we're all class A".

Ken seemed displeased, still he didn't give in to a fight and was able to endure with it, which proved that he was becoming a little more grown-up.

"First of all we are class C you dumbass. Second of all, apologise to Kiyone for pushing her you piece of shit, and finally fuck off you green haired ugly looking scrawny ass." Chiaki flamed the shit out of him.

She is really very angry right now. I was holding her hands so that she won't batter up that guy.

Everyone who heard her burst out in laughter. Even his classmates laughed at him. Poor soul, got destroyed mercilessly.

Yahiko's face became red in anger. He couldn't find words to counter Chiaki. Before the situation escalated further, Johnny, I mean Katsuragi interposed himself in the commotion.

"Yahiko, what are you doing here. Didn't I warn you not to run your mouth on public places. Just apologise and end the commotion. And you, I believe you are Ayanokouji-san's girlfriend. I hope you apologise for your harsh words"

"Katsuragi-san but, they were the ones-"

"I won't apologise to this guy, he physically pushed Kiyone. It could even be called sexual harrasment. Your underling here is the one who need to apologise" it seems she is really irritated by this Yahiko guy.

Maybe as a birthday gift for Chiaki in the future, Should I expel Yahiko?

I signalled Chiaki to keep quiet. I will handle the conversation from here.

"Katsuragi-kun, not only did he shove me, he humiliated us class C student, on the pretext that the school considered us as 'defectives'.

We both know that this thought process doesn't befit a class A student. I hope you don't further escalate this turmoil by demanding an apology from us "

"You defe-"

"Stop Yahiko. Don't you know she aced the entrance exam? Don't judge people just based on their class.

Now apologise, we will leave right after. You need to improve your mannerisms and way of communication"

Hmm it seems Katsuragi doesn't want to talk with me more than he needs to. After selling those midterm questions, he or rather all four of the leaders must have realised the trick behind buying old papers.

This made Katsuragi more wary towards me, while Honami simply complemented my crafty thinking.

I mean, I was the one who gave them clue indirectly. While selling those papers, I mentioned it costed me more than what I sold. Now a question will arise on from whom I bought it?

They must have clearly asked the teachers. But I know the price of buying the whole question paper from the staff members costs like 300,000 points, which doesn't add up on how I will make a profit.

There are two cases, either I spent that much in order to confuse them while I didn't really get any profit.

Or I bought it in a different way, or from someone different.

The first option can't be really checked by any means. So keeping that aside, they will think about the second option.

Then who would sell me the questions for a cheaper price? Who would even have those questions in the first place?

Just thinking about it for a while will lead you to the only logical conclusion ... From a senpai.

Connecting the remaining dots of clues, they will figure out on how I made a profit. This is just me flexing on my abilities. Also to observe how each of the leaders will react to this.

As I suspected, This made Katsuragi very wary of me. Now let's some spice to it.

"Wh- Fine, I am sorry" that defect didn't even look at us.

Chiaki was still satisfied that she made him apologise. It seems some of my sadism rubbed on Chiaki. Am I bad influence to her?

Nah ... Is there anything wrong with being satisfied of seeing a defective garbage like him suffering? I don't think so.

"Good then, I won't force you to apologise. We will take our leave"

"Wait a min Katsuragi-kun" I stopped him.

"Do you need anything from me? I am busy right now"

The ship changed its course, we started to circle around the Island. I very well know that he wants to observe the Island due to that clue.

"I know why you are in such an hurry. I noticed you noticing that little clue of significant scenary Katsuragi-kun" His eyes widened.

There were many people surrounding this commotion right now. There were students from all class four classes. Good.

"What are you even saying? I don't understand anything" Katsuragi feigned ignorance.

"Oh how sly of you Katsuragi. Now that many people are listening to this conversation, you don't want your little advantage to be taken away. So that cave might be an important spot huh.

From here, we can clearly see the pathway leading to it. There seems to be a lot of such spots around the Island. Abandoned Island? It's very sus if you ask me.

I think we will have our very first special exam in this island. Hmm, what might it be? Hoh, I know the answer. Maybe living on the island for a week?"

I pulled the cutest act possible. It was an adapted version of Kushida like acting.

The deck we were standing bursted into noisy discussion. Some were calling me crazy while others blindly believed me. Hehehe Katsuragi was mad at me for giving such an information away to everyone.

Anyways, Katsuragi didn't reply, he simply went to observe the Island. It was the last circling. He got lucky that I didn't distract him further.

After a few minutes the commotion diffused.

"Kiyone. Can you confirm the veracity of your previous statement?"

Chiaki asked me. Wtf, a moment ago she was spouting all the profanity she could, now acting like a elegant young maiden?

"Chiaki, don't try to change the topic. And what the hell was that? Shouting things like 'scrawny ass' in the public? Where is the elegant Chiaki I know? Where is my girlfriend? What have you done to her?"

I shook her shoulder. At this point, only me, Chiaki, kei, Maya and Ayanokouji group were near me. It seems Kei is not bitchy like in the beginning of the month. She even improved in the academic part greatly.

"You are the one changing the topic Kiyopyon. What was that Kushida impression? not going to lie, it was very substandard."

Ouch. An invisible arrow struck my self-esteem.

"Aki-chan was perfectly normal for that situation. Infact I like it spicy" Haruka supported Chiaki.

Like it spicy? But she's my girlfriend right? I don't even know what is happening right now.

"Please guys, this is much more important. Kiyone tell what do you mean by living on an Island? How's that going to be a special exam?" Chiaki pressed the question.

Everyone turned their expectant look towards me.

"Hi-mit-su" I winked at them.

No one blushed at my cute acting. They rolled their eyes in annoyance. Well that was another blow to my self-esteem

"We will know once we reach the Island right?" Akito aided me.

Atleast he is understanding.

"Let's just look at this beautiful scenery" we all looked at the majestic appearance of the Island.

A cool breeze striked us.

As the ship approaches the island, the beauty of the scene gradually unfolds. The first thing that catches my eye is the stunning contrast between the deep blue of the ocean and the lush green of the island's vegetation.

It's different, seeing them on books is so different than feeling them in real life. Is this what Matsuo meant?

The island's shores are surrounded by crystal-clear waters that sparkle and shimmer in the sunlight, giving the impression of a natural jewel nestled in the sea.

As we circle around it closer, we start to see the island's unique features, such as its towering cliffs, sandy beaches, and hidden coves.

Definitely hints for the special exam. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore and the seabirds circling overhead create a peaceful and serene atmosphere, making me feel as if we have entered a world untouched by the chaos of civilization.

The whole scene is an impressive display of nature's raw beauty, and it leaves us feeling both humbled and inspired.

Such an amazing view. My life became hundred times better.

"From here, we will land on an uninhabited island owned by the school. Students should change into their jerseys, check their prescribed bags and luggage properly and don't forget to bring out their mobile phone.

After that, please assemble on the deck. Please keep all your personal belongings in your rooms. Since there's a possibility that you won't be able to go to the toilet for some time, please settle it properly now!"

This announcement rolled around. Apparently, the docking point on the private beach is near. It seems like Ike and the others are going back to change with high spirits.

I also turned my feet back to the group room. Coincidentally me and Chiaki were in the same room. I then dressed myself in a jersey I used during physical education class, returned to the deck and waited for the boat to reach the island.

As we drew closer to the island which was directly ahead, the enthusiasm of first-year students reached its peak.

"From this point onward, starting from the students of class A, we'll begin to descend in order. Moreover, it's forbidden to bring mobile phones on the island. So please, hand them over individually to your homeroom teacher and go down the ship". With the teacher's voice on the loudspeaker, the students went down the stairs of the ship in order.

"Whew, please hurry up! Even though we're thinly dressed, we're all sweating here".

The deck of the anchored ship was too exposed to the sun. No wonder many complaints came out. Our class was standing on the ship ready to go down while enduring the heat, and in the end Horikita joined them too.

She seems to have a fever, I doubt she had any medication. Well, let's see how this plays out.

At first glance it seemed like a usual situation, but something has shifted. There was like a feeling of discomfort and uneasiness, which was amplified by my words earlier.

Even Horikita who is usually a methodical and scrupulous person seemed to be anxious about outward appearances.

"What have you been up to?"

"I've been just reading a book in my room. "For Whom The Bell Tolls"... You wouldn't know".

"C'mon, being back to a defect again? Why would you even assume I wouldn't have read that book?

It was one of Ernest Hemingway's representative works, wasn't it? An unparalleled masterpiece right?

It tells the story of Robert Jordan, a young American volunteer attached to a Republican guerrilla unit during the Spanish Civil War. As a dynamiter, he is assigned to blow up a bridge during an attack on the city of Segovia.

I can even recite the whole book Horikita."

She was flabbergasted. Hehe, take it you brocon-chan.

After the roll call of our class, Mashima-sensei took the mic and spoke the unexpected.

"So, Let's go ahead with this academic year's first special exam"

"Eh? What do you mean? Is is what Ayanokouji-san said? Living in the Island"

In that moment, when this matter popped up, it wasn't just those around Ike. It seemed like all the classes were ready to burst.

Till just now, no, even now, the students thought that it was just a class trip. They were gathering like they had been attacked unexpectedly.

Our vacation in the summer holiday depended on the benevolence of the school. But this was, as I thought, just an illusion.

The change from relief to tension was too much. Ryuen smirked at me. Well it was obvious that his underlings must have informed him about that commotion.

The teachers eyes widened. Guessing there will be an exam is not a hard feat, but it seems I hit the spot. Is it living in this Island.

"The duration period will be of one week. It ends at noon on August 7. From now on, you are going to live on this deserted island for one week. It is a test to see if you can live all together as a group.

Furthermore, this special exam has been designed in reference to real life corporate training. Even before we start I am going to give you hints about what it takes to win this special test."

So I guess the rules will be explained rules.

"Each class will recieve 300 points in the beginning. You can use them to buy whatever you want. Afterall the theme of this special exam is 'Freedom'. It depends on the individual classes to spend these points however they want. There is no difficulty.

At the end of the special exam, the remaining points of each class is added to their class points. Additional rules are explained in the manual.

Each class will receive one copy of the manual. If somehow it is lost, a reissue is possible, but it will cost points. So, keep it safe.

Again, there is one absent student from A class. Since this is a test that requires physical ability, even though the student retired due to poor health reasons we will extract 30 points from A class as a penalty. So, A class will begin with 270 points."

A class was present, but they accepted the merciless blow. The students were trembling already with the sudden state of affairs.

The other classes though, were surely looking surprised by the extraction of the 30 points. This school is really merciless huh? Poor Sakayanagi-chan.

The end of Mashima-sensei's words signaled the end of the announcement. Each homeroom teacher was holding a megaphone and calling their respective classes, while trying to give supplementary explanations.

We were gathering around our homeroom teacher Chabashira-sensei. The distance between the four classes became clear.

"From next month extra 30,000 points, From next month extra 30,000... From next month extra 30,000... Let's do it!!!!!" Ike shouted like a bat out of hell.

"Ike, shut up. It's not like we will have 300 points by the end of the exam. It's inevitable to spend points"

I scolded him.

"Now to all the members we will distribute wrist watches. You will wear it for one week until the end of the exam. You are not allowed to take it off. In case you take it off a penalty will be implemented.

This wristwatch has not just an instant time-table, it can track body temperature, your pulse rate, it detects your movements and your senses, it also has GPS. It is equipped that way so that you can use it even in a state of emergency.

If you find yourselves in a state of emergency, please push this button. These were given to us gracefully by the manufacturer thanks to Chabashira- sensei."

As Class D was taking their tents, Chabashira-sensei brought the box to distribute the watches.

"When you say in a state of emergency... like when a bear appears?"

"To give you an example... This is a trial, you have to look left and right, then, there is a possibility that you may find the answer to your question."

"Hmmm... telling me something like this, it is quite scary."

Hmm, that watch is interesting. So they track our movements. Something tells me that it is not just for monitoring our safety.

"I do not think that there are wild animals here. If any of our students got hurt, that would be a big problem.

The truth is we gave these wristwatches for the well-being of our students. We are on a deserted island, so, for the sake of the school's reputation and for the guarantee of our safety, isn't it something that it should be done?"

With these smooth words the wristwatches were distributed for the enforcement of our safety. But I don't believe that. It's a half lie, that's why it's not easy to spot it.

It is exactly like having cameras in the school classes. Monitoring our physical condition, dealing with unexpected circumstances also. But they never take action until the issue is raised to the authorities or our teachers.

I think this is the same scenario. Say even if I sabotage another class, unless and until the victim class presents evidence to their claim, the school won't punish me even if they have the GPS location and timings as evidence.

As the wristwatches were distributed, each student was wearing it on the left or right hand, as they liked it.

"But is it ok to get on the water, wearing this?"

"No problem. It is waterproof. But, still in case of malfunctioning we will replace it immediately. "But is it ok to get on the water, wearing this?"

"No problem. It is waterproof. But, still in case of malfunctioning we will replace it immediately. However, we already run test management protocol by a trusted person."

This special trial was designed by the school with eccentricity and elegance and I do not think this was the first time.

It should be carried out taking into account that various situations may happen. However there might be some slips.

Or they are purposely giving away such hints. When the watch breaks, they will replace it. He didn't mention any penalty for it. Now it's like they are asking us to use it to our advantage.

This school is very cunning. You can simply break the watch or dismantle it to take out the GPS feature and hand it out to your trusted friend.

Make them travel a while in the Island and break it somewhere while we sabotage a class. We can exactly join them during their trip to the camp.

Now that gives a perfect alibi against the possibilities of potential evidence.

"Chabashira-sensei from now on, during a week we will be living on this island. Is there any way we can survive without spending our points at all?" Some defect from my class asked.

I clearly mentioned them that it will be inevitable to spend some points.

"The school competes as a whole, right? For food and for water too, you should start preparations. It looks like your tent is not sufficient. Thinking about a solution for these problems is also a part of the test."

"That is nothing that I know of!"

"Open the distributed manuals." Sensei ignored him.

Hirata did as Chabashira-sensei said and opened the manual we received.

"Firstly, let's read the part on the last page where the assessed items are listed. Those will become a very important information which will symbolize this special trial.

It depends on you guys whether you'll be dead or alive."

On the last page there was a description that said:

"The established penalties will be imposed on those who fall under the following."

"Those who have been estimated to be in a remarkably wrecked physical condition or having serious injuries will lose 30 points as well as become retired."

That was an easy way to sabotage a class. Making them immobile. You can even beat them up. Violence was a very powerful tool here. Even beating up 8 kids from a class will drain their points to 60.

I believe they need to spend atleast that much to survive in the Island for a week. So in the end they will have zero points.

"In case an act of polluting the environment is discovered, you will lose 20 points."

This is another way to sabotage a class. Either you make them litter something or you yourself litter something on their camp. Both are a little difficult to pull off.

"Each one of you will lose 5 points if you're absent from every day's roll calls at 8 am and 8 pm."

Oh. If you can kidnap two people from a class. Each day they will lose 20 points. Inevitably losing 130 points, as I believe that on the seventh day, we won't have a 8pm roll call.

But the disadvantage is, you have to spend some points to keep the hostages alive.

No use thinking about strategies that I won't use ... I think.

The biggest punishment was stated in a total of four matters:

"In cases such as violent acts against other classes, plundering or damaging utensils, the class affiliated with the students involved will be immediately disqualified and the private points of the subject will be all confiscated".

The fourth obstructive behaviour was very reasonable while the remaining three were clearly rules for not letting each student do unreasonable things.

It was the balancing rule that doesn't let the students go berserk. So all those previous little plots I talked about comes with the greatest risks. Still I am confident in my skills to not let the school find out about it.

"If 10 students feel sick all our patience and effort will disappear in bubbles. Once you decide to retire you can't return to the special exam.

So don't think using perseverance as a way out of this exam. That is very stupid Ike" I told him.

Some of those students who made suppositions were confused, knowing that the possibility to survive the trial with just perseverance had been excluded.

The strategy of not using even one point became partly impossible like this, since the possibility of other classes challenging survival with all one's strength would almost disappear.

At the same time, whether you play or resignate to fate in this exam, it seems that it isn't just patience that becomes distinct here.

Anyway, the literal form of "special trial" comes to sight little by little. I like this exam already. The billions and trillions of possibilities flooded my head.

The funny thing is, I win in every single one of them. What a tragic life I have. Suffering from success.

"Basically, it's inevitable to use this system's points, right?" Shinohara said.

"Shinohara-san, if you are trying to look smart, please stop it. Are you deaf? That's exactly what Kiyone told a few minutes ago" Chiaki told her.

Shit, it seems she hates Shinohara with passion. Shinohara while tried her best to integrate with her classmates, she still hated me, or rather opposed me whenever the situation arises.

She even posted anonymous messages in the school forum and shit talked my relationship with Chiaki when it became public.

Well I was already able to hack into the school server so it was easy to find her. But the interesting thing was, the school doesn't have a soft copy of the student data, or rather regarding their past activities.

I believe they have everything as a hard copy somewhere safely. It was shocking at first, but understandable.

Though it's more likely that Chairman monitored my purchase history and theorized I was learning hacking. So he must have erased the whole soft copy, or transferred it somewhere safer.

He simply doesn't want me to use loopholes on loopholes. I mean, I could buy that information from Manabu. But I knew it will be very expensive, that's why I opted to stealing.

No use thinking about it, I guess I will earn points from these exams and buy that information.

I guess I got sidetracked. It seems Shinohara was boiling in anger, but she can't refute what Chiaki told her. She simply copied my line a few minutes ago.

Did she really think nobody will notice her? Well now some people in our class eyed her like a worm.

The more they get to know the rules, the more they meet with differing opinions. Opinions are going to separate. These defects didn't even have the brains to ask their leader aka me, for my opinion.

Chiaki eyed me questioningly. She wants to know why I am not interfering.

"Let them be Chiaki. In the end, I will be the one to make the calls. I am interested in this manual"

The range of items on the manual that could be purchased was quite wide.

Equipment essential for survival such as tent and cookware, digital camera and transceiver, parasol, life belt, barbecue set and items for amusement such as fireworks. Even tools like screwdriver, hammer, nails, were there.

Food and water essential for living. Everything was set in a way that can be arranged in points.

If we wanted to use points, everyone or anyone in our class could apply by requesting it from a homeroom teacher whenever.

Interesting, so it makes my life very flexible.

"Chabashira-sensei, please answer if you can. What happens if someone retires after using all 300 points?"

Horikita, who got the basic explanation, raised her hand, asking Chabashira-sensei. Excellent question.

The thing is, she can herself deduce that there will be no negative points. Negative points is nearly impossible to implement. It will widen the gap too much if one class is able to decimate the other classes.

"In that case, only the number of people who retire will increase. Points won't change from zero."

"In other words, we don't fall into minus with

this trial, right?"

Chabashira-sensei affirmed.

Chabashira-sensei continued while mincingly checking the time on her wristwatch:

"One supplied tent is big enough for 8 people to use. The weight is close to being 15 kilos so please be careful when carrying.

Moreover, the school is absolutely not going to help regarding the loss or damage of supplied items. If you need a new tent, remember to use your points."

"Is it okay if I ask a thing, teacher? Where does it say about this roll call?"

"It has been decided that the homeroom teacher will be together with each class until the end of the trial. If you decided yourself a base camp, report it.

I will set up a base and roll calls will be done there. Once you decide on a base camp you can't change it without a justifiable reason so please think about it thoroughly. This applies to other classes as well. No exception."

Does this mean that Chabashira-sensei will spend a week with us as a supervisor?

Of course, she won't help in any way. But her melons could be used as a cushion or a pillow- no no no, Maya's dirty talks are affecting me.

"Look, teacher. I'm sorry for interrupting your story half-way, but I want to go to the bathroom - could be the juice I've drunk a while ago. Where's the toilet?"

Ken was calmly looking around. It seemed like he didn't hear the announcement. What an idiot I should tutor him more.

Though I don't believe tutoring him will make him any smarter. Nonetheless, him being an air head is a great advantage in many situations. I could use it.

"Bathroom? I was thinking of explaining that from now on. Use this when you need to go to the toilet."

With her foot, she hit a cardboard box out of a pile. Then, she peeled the gum tape and took a folded corrugated box out.

"Huh? What's that?"

"It's a basic toilet. Each class will be supplied with one. Please handle it carefully."

It was not Ken who was the most perplexed with this explanation, but the girls in class. I am ok with anything though.

Still buying a toilet is the only way to satisfy the girls. I am not against buying it. I will make up for the points one way or another.

"Don't tell me we're also gonna be using that!?"

The one who was particularly surprised and raised her voice was not Kei, but Shinohara. The girl had a presence to the point of gathering a certain support from other girls.

Shinohara's months of hard work to become a part of the class is going to crumble again. I can feel it.

"Both boys and girls will be sharing it. But don't worry. It comes with a one-touch tent that can also be used for changing clothes. It's not like you will be seen by anyone."

"That's not a problem, to say so! But it's in a corrugated box! That's absolutely unacceptable!"

"It might be a corrugated box, but it's a well- made one that can also be used in times of catastrophe. I'll show you how to use it from now on so please remember it diligently."

While being booed from the girls, Chabashira- sensei familiarly set up a toilet with her hands. Then she set a blue plastic bag and put something like a white sheet in it.

"This sheet is called a water-supply polymer sheet. It covers and solidifies filth. It makes filth invisible and at the same time suppresses the smell. After you're done using it, stack the sheet up again.

It is possible to use one vinyl by repeating this around five times. Only these vinyls and sheets will be supplied unlimitedly. If absolutely necessary, you can change it after each use."

At this explanation the girls went silent and listened. If this were a time of catastrophe they wouldn't be able to complain.

Cause it won't matter if it's a boy or a girl or a corrugated box at that time.

But now it was quite difficult to say that this place was a location of disaster and that we should act like it was.

One interesting thing was that vinyls. So that's the only thing that is provided unlimitedly? Though it is useless as an survival item, it can be a good cover when seen from far. There are some green coloured ones too.

"I can't do this! I definitely can't!"

Starting with Shinohara, nearly all girls rejected it all at once. Ike, who has been watching the situation silently, said sullenly:

"Let's endure this kind of toilet. It's not time to fight over it, Shinohara."

"Stop messing around. It doesn't matter to guys, right. I'm not gonna do it in a corrugated box."

"It's up to you. I don't have anything to say. But it's not approved to relieve yourselves in the forest as well as in the sea or the river Don't forget that"

With only this warning, the teacher continued talking indifferently.

"But, a corrugated box! Besides, guys will also be close by, right? Disgusting!"

Shinohara, who wasn't acceptive of the fact, started to throw out her anger toward boys, especially Ike.

"What. I don't understand why you treat us like perverts."

"It's true, right? You seem to be very perverted."

"Huh? Even if I am perverted, I am not a traitor"

Oof, Ike hit the sour spot. Shinohara's face contorted, she clenched her fists.

"You don't know anything about me. You are simply ignorant who falls for easy manipulation"

Ike and Shinohara had a heated argument.

"Anyway, I think it's impossible for me."

Shinohara and most of the girls were thoroughly unaccepting of the situation. Though the remaining girls went a little further away from her, after hearing the word traitor.

"Then what will you do? It's not possible putting up with a toilet for a week, right?"

"Well, that's..."

While the defects were arguing, Chabashira-sensei was washed-up in her own trouble. She was dealing with her arch-nemesis, Hoshinomiya-sensei.

"Summer is the season of love. If you want to confess to a man you like, maybe it could be effective if done before this beautiful sea?" She aimed those next words towards me.

"The sea is beautiful but I don't think I need a second girlfriend. Already one itself is taxing me"

Hearing those words, Chiaki hit me with her elbow.

Sensei cried out. In view of the current situation, since everybody was staring, I wished she would stop getting involved with me.

"I have to take it easy"

"Oi, should I report this as a behavioural problem to the school upper authorities? There is no more time left"

"Ok ok, don't glare at me like that...I understood, I really got it. See you"

She took her leave from Chabashira-sensei with a sad face. Just when Ms. Hoshinomiya went back to B Class, it was the only suitable time for Chabashira-sensei to bring up the subject.

"So, let's explain the additional rules"

"Additional rules? There's still something else...?" Ike cried.

"Shortly, you will be granted permission to roam freely, but several spots are provided in each part of the island. These spots will be recognized as places simply called 'Rights of Possession, and the class that will have them is entitled to exercise its own rights there.

How to use them is a prerogative of the class that got the right. However, the right of possession has validity only for 8 hours from when it takes effect first, after which the right is automatically revoked.

It means that every time, you get the right to acquire another class. And you can get one bonus point each time you occupy one spot once. Even so, this one point is provisional and cannot be used during the trial.

So, it will be settled and added up only at the end of the examination. Due to the school constantly monitoring the situation, there is no room for fraud regarding this rule. It's better to pay attention to this last point"

That's fantastic. From the ship I saw exactly 24 spots. But I think the school is baiting us with nearby spots. In the front portion of the Island, there are 10 spots.

They are spread in the sense that, if you simply enter the Island from the front portion, you will find any one of them.

The cave is the most important spot in these 10 bait spots, as you can atleast exercise control over 3 other spots.

But the trick is those other 14 spots. They are on the back of the Island, harder parts. But I believe I saw many spots, atleast 4 of them clustered together. Simply put, we have to be vigilant and explore the Island in the first 2 or 3 days to find them.

They are like a hyper boost to our points. I don't think Katsuragi noticed that back terrain and spots. They were harder to spot that the cave.

"Well, then, isn't that important? It's fantastic to come to the point. Leave it all to us!!!"

"Wait Ike. I know some good spots. I saw them from the ship"

Many people weren't surprised, but Horikita was. Well, she didn't knew about that commotion.

"That's our leader. Yeah!!!!" Ike and some defects shouted.

I bought a rough map of the Island and a pen for a point. I used it to mark the location, which was farther to the Northeast. Not too far, but it was a bit closer to the lake than the cave.

"Here take this, The terrain might be a little difficult, but there are some nice pathways which leads to this place.

You will find an abandoned shack there. It will be very small, can only occupy like 2 to 3 people. It will be covered in green moss, making it a little bit difficult to see. It will most likely be an spot.

The terrain near it is bit plain. Our class can easily camp there. You will find a river spot on your way, but let's not camp there. Don't ask stupid questions, I have my reasons."

The class was flabbergasted at my detailed instructions.

"Y-yeah, we will h-head there and find a path to it. So that the class can follow" Ike and Yamauchi and other defects went.

That's also written in the manual in minute details. And various devices that indicated the right of possession will be there on the spot.

There were additional and special rules,

The manual was written to clarify the special rules and additional rules all organized in bullet points.

- An Exclusive Keycard is required to occupy a spot

- You will get 1 point for each occupation. Occupied spots can be used freely

- If you use a spot occupied by another class without permission, you will get a penalty of 50 points

- The use of Keycards is restricted to the people who became leaders

- Impossible to change leaders without justifiable reasons.

The above-mentioned are the general rules. Subsequently, there has been also Chabashira- sensei's explanation, but it's written that there will be a cancellation of 'possession rights' once every 8 hours and if some spots are unoccupied they can be seized simultaneously in several places, even if it's the same class that holds them down repeatedly. It's all permitted.

If one successfully occupies three spots repeatedly every 8 hours, he can get more than 50 points at the end of the trial. However, there is a big risk there.

Up to here, the rules are on a first-come-first- served basis. It seems to be a good mechanism if one possesses the same spots repeatedly by force.

But, that's impossible. They made it impossible. There's a rule written in the end about the reason.

On the 7th and last day, during roll call time, we're entitled to the right of guessing another class's leader.

In addition to this the classes, whose leader was caught, will lose all the bonus points they've accumulated so far.

It was a rule that would make people hesitate in participating to the "occupation battle", unless they had very great confidence, that is they can use the changing leader loophole.

"Without exception, you all get to decide one person who will be unquestionably the leader. However, you have the freedom to take part or not. If you're not greedy and ambitious enough, you won't become known as a leader and you will probably be over soon.

When the leader is decided, please report it to me. In that occasion, we will provide a Keycard stamped with the leader's name. You have a time limit, until today's roll call. Decide by then, or else the school will randomly assign the leader."

Well, obviously I will be the leader.

"Since Ike and Yamauchi went to trace the path to our spot, let's decide on the leader. If no one objects, I will be the leader" I told them.

Some defects got confused. Atleast they have the brain cells to think that this choice will be obvious and not a good one.

"But Ayanokouji-san, won't people easily guess you if you are the leader who possess the card? You are already our leader right?" Kushida asked me twinkling her eyes.

"What are you even saying Kushida-chan? Isn't it obvious that Kiyone-chan already formed millions of masterplans to destroy our opponents? This is obviously the foundation for that. Yohooooo!!!" Saying that Maya raised both her hands and started running around like a mad girl.

She sure is lively.

"Well, let's just say it's a simple reverse psychology. Don't worry guys, please believe in your leader." I didn't beat it around the bush.

Everyone nodded. Horikita was displeased though. She knows it's not that simple of a plan. But she can't see what I see. She is upset about it. Classical Horikita.

Atleast she doesn't object, she trusts in my abilities.

After getting the leader card from Sensei, I announced my leave.

"Now, I need to be in a place. It will be around the cave. You guys can set the camp without me. Please ask Chiaki, Horikita, Kushida or Hirata for any instructions while I am away.

Koenji, I hope you join me in my expedition"

I eyed Chiaki. She will understand why I have to go without her. She knows she will slow me down, her physical capabilities can't keep up with mine.

"You should be grateful that a perfect existence like myself is gracing you with my presence. Be glad that I will join you on your embark you puppeteer-girl"

Koenji started to swing on the trees braches and vines like a monkey. It was an effective way of travelling.

"I will take my leave. Take care everyone"

I joined Koenji by the same way. Using branches and vines of the trees as a means of transportation.
If I tried to match his phase on foot while he is swinging like a Tarzan, I have to unnecessarily show a higher percentage of my superhuman abilities.

Koenji initiated the conversation.

"Why are we heading towards the cave when you exposed the importance of it publically Demon-girl"

I stopped in my tracks, so did he.

Interesting.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.5K 398 9
! Spoilers for both Jobless Reincarnation and that time I got reincarnated as a slime ! in this story, rimuru in unknowingly transported into the wor...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.3K 164 11
In this story Henry gets bullied what happens when his friends find out? And he likes Veronica but she is bad will Ray accept it? This and more! TI...
18.7K 889 27
Cathy Jean Jones is a 19 year old ballet dancer with lots of potential. The only problem is she doesn't believe in herself and she's depressed beyond...