Miraculous Sins + Smuts

By MLB_4Ever

A bunch of smutty one-shots for miraculous lovers More

~Voting~
Spin The Bottle - (LadyNoir)
English Final - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
English Final - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Marinette's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Purposely Caught - (Adrienette)
Sex Education Part 1 - (Adrienette)
Sex Education - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Arrows - (MariChat)
~Voting~
A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)
Her Mistake - (LadyNoir)
Date Night Part 1 - (Ladrien)
Date Night - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
Eye for an Eye - Part 1 ~ (LadyBlanc & Adrienette)
Eye for an Eye - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
~Voting~
Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Stuck - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable)
Detour ~ (MariChat)
Caught in a Deal - Part 1 ~ (Ladybug + Argos)
Mercy - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)
Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette)
The Break In - Part 1 ~ (Adrigami)
The Break In - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)
The Break In - Part 3 ~ (MariChat)
Queen of Egypt ~ (Adrienette)
Heated Argument - Part 1 ~ (LadyNoir)
Heated Argument - Part 2 ~ (LadyNoir + Ladrien)
Pretension ~ (Feligami)
Helping Hand ~ MariChat
Invaded Privacy - Part 1 ~ (Lukanette)
Invaded Privacy - Part 2 ~ (Lukanette)
Sexual Tension - Part 1 ~ (GabeNath)
Sexual Tension - Part 2 ~ (GabeNath)
Adrien's Kinks - (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)
Anything & Everything - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)
Just For Tonight ~ (Feligami)
Into the Future ~ (LadyNoir + Cat Walker)
Wet Dreams ~ (Nalya)
Double Trouble ~ (Nalya + Adrienette)
A/N
My Football Coach ~ (Adrienette)
Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)
The 4 Bodyguards ~ (Adrien + Luka + Nino + Felix + Marinette)
The Perfect Disguise ~ (Felinette)
Representation Deleted Scene ~ (Feligami)
The Perfect Disguise - Part 2 ~ (Felinette)
Under The Stars ~ MariChat

Caught in a Deal - Part 2 ~ (Felibug + Adrienette)

5.3K 31 50
By MLB_4Ever

Ladybug felt as Felix stretched her further than Adrien ever did. The pleasure was indescribable and too much at the same time, making her feel equal amounts of pain and pleasure. She was always one to enjoy pain anyway. Just ask Adrien. 

Her nails dug into Felix's shoulders, marking the boy above her in her own way. Their mouths continued to dance with one another as Felix led his left hand to her right one on his shoulder. He took her hand in his and threaded their fingers together. The electricity of their hands sent waves of sparks through their bodies. Ladybug brought their conjoined hands to the side of her head.

Felix took her left leg in his free hand and positioned it around his waist, deepening his angle of penetration. Ladybug gasped into their kiss and strengthened her hold on his hand. 

"Tell me Ladybug," Felix started, breaking the kiss. "Does my cousin fuck you this good?" Ladybug widened her eyes like saucers and stared at the smirking boy. 

"Wha-ahh! W-what!?" She stuttered out through her moans. Felix denied her an answer and picked up the speed of his thrusts. "A-answer m-e!" Ladybug threw her head back and arched her back, making her blazing body brush against Felix's. 

"Not yet, bug." The blonde wrapped his arms around her back and flipped both of them over. Ladybug stalled for a moment, adjusting to the new depth he reached inside of her. Her shocked expression morphed into a playful grin and she brought her hips up then thrust down roughly. 

"Fuck yes," Felix groaned, rolling his eyes to the back of his head. Ladybug reached to the side and grabbed her yoyo. She used the string to tie his wrists together above his head. He sent her a confused expression of which she laughed at. 

"No touching," she said simply like it's the world's easiest instructions to follow. Unfortunately, Felix had his long-lasting crush sitting on his lap, completely naked. Ladybug rolled her hips in a circle at a slow pace, maintaining constant eye contact with Felix. He groaned at the friction along his shaft. 

Ladybug continued to toy with him before bringing her hips up and slamming back down on him. Together they moaned loudly at the contact. She brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them subconsciously. Felix tried to keep his breath steady. Everything was becoming too much too quickly. Her soaking pussy thrusting up and down his shaft, her perky breasts jumping with her movements, her feminine moans of pleasure filling the evening air. 

Wincing with effort, Felix finally broke the string binding his wrists and grabbed Ladybug by the back of her neck, sitting up in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw the indestructible string of her yoyo broken. 

Felix guided her head backwards, further exposing her smooth neck to him. Her hands dropped limply to her sides as she relied on Felix to support her weight with the hand on her neck. He licked his lips hungrily and drove his mouth to her breasts. 

Ladybug cried out when she felt Felix's tongue lavish and swirl around her nipple before biting down on it. 

"F-Felix! Ah, yes fuck!" She thrust her hips harder against his and purposely squeezed herself around him. They both felt their strong orgasms beginning to build within each other. 

Felix squeezed the pulse point on Ladybug's neck harder and switched his focus to her other nipple. Ladybug threaded her fingers into his blonde hair and pulled mercilessly on the strands. They rocked and moaned together when they finally felt that completeness of releasing at the same time. 

Felix filled her pussy while Ladybug came around his cock. They continued to pant heavily with their foreheads resting against each other. 

"So, you know who I am." Ladybug mumbled. Felix brought her gaze to his eyes from the floor. 

"It's okay, Marinette. I've known for a while." He brought his hands up and took out her earrings, making her suit disappear and her regular clothes replaced it. The jewels were set to the side as Felix brought their lips together.

Without a warning, Felix snapped his fingers and the blood moon disappeared. Even without the broach, he could still control his sentimonster. 

People flooded the streets around them and immediately looked away from the teenagers. 

"Oh, Felix! Damn you. I'm naked if you haven't noticed!" She complained, covering her chest with her hands. That was, until another angry blonde came behind her and pulled her by her pigtails. 

"Really, Marinette? My fucking cousin!" Marinette rubbed her head once her hair was released and looked up to witness a furious Adrien. 

"A-Adrien, it's n-not what it looks like!" He rolled his eyes and grabbed her clothes, throwing them at her. 

"Get dressed," he demanded. Adrien stomped over to his cousin who had a sly smirk on his lips. "Stay away from her, you asshole." With a backhand slap, Felix fell to the floor and hurried his clothes onto his body. As quick as things started, Felix fled the scene. 

Marinette was fully dressed by the time Adrien started pulling her in the direction of his mansion. She knew they wouldn't have much time for whatever Adrien had planned since Gabriel would eventually come looking for his son. 

The ravenette remained silent until Adrien pushed her into his room and threw her on his king sized bed.

"Listen, Adri-" he quickly shut her off with a fierce kiss that knocked the breath out of her lungs. 

"Shut up and don't move a fucking muscle." Adrien spat and got off his bed, going to search for something in his closet. 

Marinette had an idea of where Adrien was heading with this, so she took the initiative of removing her clothes. 

When Adrien reappeared in front of her naked body, he wore a dominant smirk and twirled a leather spanking paddle between his fingers. She watched as he shook his head and tsked at her disapprovingly.

"I tell you not to move a muscle, and I come back to find you naked. You just doubled your punishment." Adrien said while moving to his desk drawer and retrieving a set of handcuffs. 

Marinette sat up on the bed and put her wrists together before Adrien even asked her to do anything. 

"Where's the fun if I don't force you to do it?" Adrien pushed her shoulder and she fell back on his bed. He crawled onto his bed and straddled her thin waist. They stared into each other's hungry eyes while Adrien worked the cuffs on her wrists. 

Adrien crawled off of her and flipped her over so she was laying on her stomach. She clutched her hands together under her chest so she could prop her head up from the mattress. He shifted behind her, and she could only guess that he was stripping. 

A warm hand came in contact with her round butt, rubbing the soft skin before delivering a rough slap to it. The force made her wince, but it's not at all compared to the strength he uses with the paddle. Her other cheek received the same treatment before Adrien brushed his erection against her pussy. 

Marinette moaned and turned her head slightly to get a look at his strong upper body. Their eyes sought out one another and when blue met green, Adrien thrust inside her completely. She could've sworn he grew; she felt even tighter than she did with Felix. 

"Oh Adrien!" She mewled. Once inside of her, Adrien didn't move his hips an inch. He grabbed the paddle off the bed and silently brought it to her skin. Adrien heard her breath hitch as the leather rubbed against her skin.

"Let's see, so far your max is 14 before you beg me to stop. How about we try to make that 15?" Adrien asked playfully, pushing himself deeper inside her. Marinette blew out a shaky breath and nodded her head. 

Adrien counted out loud each time the paddle hit her skin. He alternated between which cheek he'd hit so the pain was more bearable. 

"1...2...3...4..." Marinette felt tears slide down her cheeks but she couldn't tell if it was from the pain or the pleasure. She loved when her boyfriend played with her. 

"12...13...14...15-" 

"Okay! Stop! Please, stop!" She pleaded, digging her face into the mattress. Adrien threw the paddle aside and leaned down to press a kiss to the top of her head. 

He moved his hips back and forth slowly, trying to calm her down. The marks on her skin were very prominent and Adrien almost felt pity until he remembered what he saw on the Parisian street. 

Adrien pictured the sight again: his beloved girlfriend straddling his cousin's waist, with his dick inside of her and her pussy spewing his cum. 

He subconsciously sped up his thrusts. 

"So tell me, Mari...did my cousin fuck you this good?" He whispered into her ear, biting her earlobe after he finished his sentence. She shook her head violently while moans spilled from her lips. "Use your words, baby." 

"N-no, no you're b-better!" Marinette screamed. Adrien smiled at her words and slowed his thrusts down slightly. 

"I'm going to get you a morning-after pill tomorrow. I'm sure Nathalie has some. You're not going to get pregnant by anyone else but me. Got that?" Marinette blushed heavily at the thought and nodded. 

"I-I love you, A-Adrien." Adrien used his right hand to make Marinette look at him and brought their lips together for a quick kiss. 

"I love you too, but next time don't get caught in a deal with my cousin." Marinette nodded and they shared more kisses until Adrien finally climaxed. 

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter~

Next Up: Sex Education - Part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 790 16
I was on my bed on my phone and I thought about this.
84.6K 335 24
these are some miraculous smuts for you guys if you wanna read them! there are marichat, adreinette, ladrein, ladynoir, and more ships! (OC requests...
82.1K 209 7
dont tell my mommy plz coz she might disown me 😳😳😳😳😳
309K 3.9K 9
▶ i know i shouldn't be doing this with you but i just can't help myself. [ jung jaehyun fanfic ] ©wetclubs