HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 11. Disturbed Ace

9.9K 584 43
By Isha_504

Hey guys, I am back with another update.

Today's qoute:-
✨BREATHE DARLING,
This is just a
chapter, not your whole
Story✨

So let's start the chapter now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aditya entered Ace's room and saw Seb looking in the direction of the washroom and saying something to Xavier to which Xavier shuted him up.

"What happened??", Adi asked confused. "Adi, i am telling you Ace needs therapy.", Seb said.
"Che cazzo??", Adi exclaimed in shock.
(What the fuck??)
"E perché la pensi così??", Adi asked confused. (And why do you think like that??)
Then Seb told me what he saw.
Adi looked at him like he has gone crazy.
"Seb, È solo perché l'hai visto quando ti sei appena svegliato, è tutto.", Adi said shaking his head at his dramatic friend. (Seb, it's just because you saw that when you had just woken up, that's all.)

Only then Ace came out of the room angrily because even after getting a bath he couldn't get 'those two girls' out his head. Che cazzo mi sta succedendo??
(What the fuck is happening with me??)

And when he saw Adi his anger increased as because of his sister he couldn't sleep. He moved toward the closest and got ready. When he came outside the closet Adi was sitting on the bed. Adi saw him and asked, "Bro, Seb told me you couldn't sleep?? What happened??" Listening this his mind again diverted to 'them'. "It's all because of your-", He again stopped him from saying something and rubbed his face harshly with his hands and got out of the room saying nothing.

"Seb you were right. Something is totally wrong with him!!", Adi exclaimed after seeing his behaviour as he has never seen Ace this disturbed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The news that Shivanya is coming back home has been spread throughout the whole palace except Patel and Singhania family. Servents, drivers, chefs, workers, etc are very happy that finally the life of this palace is coming back. They all have a soft spot for the Royal Princess of the Rathore family as she respects everyone of them, she or any youngsters of this house never treated them as any dirt in their shoes like everyone does.

They all are same, kind , warm hearted, respectful to everyone does not matter if they are poor from them or not.
Their parents has always taught them to repect everyone irrespective of their work.

Everyone was doing their work given them by their Bade Hukum.
When Shivanya left India everyone was sad because now this palace will not be the same. She was an angel which came as a ray of light in Rathore family.

Shivanya Singh Rathore is the first girl born after 7 generation in the Rathore family.
When she was born every Rathore family member celebrated it. Their happiness knew no bounds. But in all of this the most happiest person was Her dada sa (grandfather), Pratap Singh Rathore. When the first time he held Shivanya in his arm he knew that the Pratap Singh Rathore who never bow down in front of anyone not even his wife will do anything for his ladli (adorable or pampered child).
In no time she wrapped everyone around her pinky finger.

She is the only one in the family who talks to her grandparents by raising her voice. No one in this family has guts to do that not even Shivansh. And no she never disrespected them, and they also couldn't say anything to her not because she is their granddaughter it's because she was never wrong. Whenever she was in the wrong she has always accepted her mistakes.
Because her ma has always taught her, to accept your mistakes and repent it.

Her family has always taught her to never be afraid of anyone.
That's why she is a rebel, a fierce lioness.
She has never followed any rule of her family, not even the royal rules, infact she loves to break them.

When her brother was learning sword fighting she insisted her father to teach her. When her brother was learning horse riding she insisted her dada sa to teach her.

She is a Kathak dancer.
She has a YouTube channel that she opened when she was in 11th standard to upload her song and dance covers.
And now she has 5 million subscribers on it. It was not easy for her, sometime she thought to shut down her channel , to quit but she didn't. After all, Shivanya Singh Rathore never accept defeat.

The whole palace was shining, it was like that it also knew that she is coming back.
But Patel family was so confused by all of this. Whenever they ask someone about the preparations they all denied it by saying that Devika has told them to clean this.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
In Pratap and Devika's Room,

Pratap was sitting on the couch with a photo frame in his hand. It was of his granddaughter who was smiling brightly looking at the camera. A drop of tear fell down from his eyes and landed on Shivanya's frame.

"I am so sorry beta (child).", He wishpered as he caressed the photo.
Pratap Singh Rathore loves his granddaughter more than himself, but it's also true that those who loves us the most, hurts us the most.

Devika came into the room and saw her husband, Pratap the former king of Jodhpur sobbing. She knew the reason.
She walked toward the couch and sat beside him. "Devi, how can I hurt my child like that?? When she needed us the most??", He cried while caressing her picture.

Devika didn't say anything, she didn't know what to say. She has lost her granddaughter way before Her son and daughter in-law death because of her reckless decision.
Shivanya used to love her dadi sa (grandmother), but her that decision changed everything between them. Devika dreaded that day when these two got separated from each other, not physically but emotionally.

The day their relationship broke down.

The changes in their relation was noticed by everyone but no one knows the reason.
Shivanya don't hate Devika but she also don't love her like she used to.
She just respect her because she is her dadi sa (grandmother).
After everything she has done, Shivanya couldn't see her like she used to.

Pratap stood up and wiped his tears, went to the balcony, Devika trailed behind him. "Devi, i am afraid.", He wishpered. "Of what??", She asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

"The one who is coming is not our Shivi.", He said in worry.
Devika was confused, sensing her confusion he said, "The one who is coming is SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE, the daughter of Reyansh Singh Rathore, who is burning in the fire of revenge. Don't know what will happen??", He said sighing.

"She is fire Devi, she needs someone who can cool her down. If not then she will get burn in her own blaze.", He said worrying about his only granddaughter not knowing that no one can defeat her.
She hasn't started this game but it is fucking sure that she will end this.
And the end will be very painful..very fucking painful.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
All the Italians except Ace was present in the kitchen making coffee for themselves.
Only then the head maid of the palace Radha entered the kitchen and was shocked to see them there. "Why are you making it?? You could have just said to me.", She said. "It's okay.", Ash said smiling at her.

"Aunty, for how many years you have been working here??", Seb asked.
"I lost the count dear. But I have seen them growing.", She said referring to the Rathore siblings. Radha is a 60 year old woman who has nobody in her life except her husband who is now dead so this palace is her home now.
She is like a mother figure to the youngsters of this palace.

"Oh..wow.", Seb said amazed.
"Tell us about this family then.", He again asked.
Now everyone's attention went on her.
"This family relations are very complicated, dear. Even though they are fighting with each other, they will get together when some problem come in front of them. These family is tied by a thread that is getting weak by time. Only because of these kids, this family is still very strong. They will never let this family break. But if they got weak then don't know what will happen!", She said casually but it's meaning was very deep.

"And can we know what's the reason of this??", Xavier asked in his deep voice.
"No dear, i can't. That's not my place to tell you. When the right time will come you will eventually know.", She said walking away from there leaving them in their own thoughts. But this whole conversation was listening by Ace who came there to get water.

Ace couldn't understand the real meaning of what she said but he was sure that all this was related to Adi's sister.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Now it's evening and all the preparation has done for her welcome. Whole palace was shining.

"Ma..i have sent the Patel family to their house telling that their grandmother has come. So no disturbance.", Siya informed Bhavya.
"They are coming tomorrow morning. Let's give them a surprise.", Kabir said with a smirk.

"Uff.. finally everything is completed.", Bhavya said sitting on the couch.
"Ha...aaaaaaa..", Navya was agreeing on this but suddenly started screaming.
"What the- what happened?? Why are you screaming like that??", Aryan asked keeping his hand on his chest.
"Uncle we decorated and cleaned the whole palace but we didn't clean 'Shivi's' room.", She answered while glancing at each other.
'Oh so they call her Shivi. Nice name.' Ace thought smiling. What the?? No no that's not a nice name at all. He shooked his head to get that thought out of his mind.
This was witnessed by Adi and Seb who looked at each other confused.

"Wow..just wow..she is coming tomorrow and till now her room is not ready.", Bhavya said scarstically.
"Now, you guys will clean it only.", She said referring to the Double Trio.
They tried to protest but she silenced them and told them to clean the room.
All four pouted and went away from there.

They all entered the room after opening the lock, looked at each other and started cleaning it.

After 2 hours the whole room was done.

They all sighed and sat at couch present in the room.
"Uff..this is so tiring.", Navya cried.

"Let's go guys. I think we should freshen up. We are stinking.", Sid said getting up to which all agreed and went away to there respective rooms.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After dinner everyone was sitting in the living room watching tv, talking to each other or cuddling.
But Ace mind was still wandering around those girls. He can't help it. He tried to divert his mind but couldn't. He wants to ask Siya about that 'painting girl' but couldn't. His heart would start beating fastly whenever he thinks about what will happen when they meet.
I am getting crazy.
I don't understand one thing that how can two girls at same time can make me feel like this.
I am not a fucking player for god sake.
Tomorrow evening Adi's sister is coming and I seriously don't want to meet her.
I don't want to meet that person who is making me weak. Fuck!!

Poor him, don't know that the both girls are same. 🤷‍♀️😮‍💨😮‍💨

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Next day:-

Shivanya was currently sitting on the plane with her assistant Sahil. After sometime they will land in India. After 2 years she is going to her home, India.
India represents "Unity in Diversity". Our country is a mixture of cultures, regions, traditions, diversity in food, languages, etc.
Our country is also incredible because of its beautiful mountains, lakes, forest, ocean, seas, etc.

After landing in Jodhpur, India, Shivanya waited for her driver to come pick her up. After sometime a car came and stopped in front of her. Seeing the royal sign on the car she opened the door and sat down in the back seat.
Driver smiled and greeted her, "khama ghani (a way of greeting) Shivi beta(child)"
Shivanya smiled at him and greeted him back, "Ghani khama kaka sa (uncle)."

Shivanya checked the time, currently it's 6 o'clock. She started watching the scenario of the Beautiful Rajasthan, her home while messing with her Rudraksha bracelet.
By the time they reached the palace, Shivanya informed in her home that she has landed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Everyone was waiting for Shivanya at the entrance. Devika had a Pooja ki thali (worshipping plate) in her hand which she passed to Bhavya.
Bhavya knew what does that mean. Whenever Shivanya came home in her vacations, Anamika was the one who had always done her aarti (I don't the meaning of aarti so if someone knows them write it in the comment section). Now she isn't here so Bhavya has to do it.

"She is here..", Avi shouted as he saw the car entering the palace region.
Avi and Yash ran away from there to meet their sister. "Hey take it easy", Bhavya shouted but they didn't listen.

"Leave it, Bhavya..", Aryan said smiling.
Only then Ace phone started ringing, it was his father, he took the phone and went away from there.
The car door opened and She got out of it. The moment she came into their view, Yash and Avi ran into her arms making her stumble. She kneeled down and hugged them tightly.

They broke the hug, Yash and Avi took her both hands and led her to the entrance. Everyone's happiness knew no bounds seeing their Shivi after 2 years.
Bhavya had tears in her eyes.
Shivanya came in front of Devika and Pratap, took their blessings by touching their feets and moved away from there without saying anything to them.
They did not get hurt would be a lie, but they also knew that they deserve that treatment from her.

She took Bhavya and Aryan's blessings too but didn't walked away from them instead smiled lightly, then Bhavya did her aarti. She was feeling hurt because it's the first time that she came home and her ma was not there to greet her.
First time.
Bhavya knew what she was thinking, so she hugged her daughter to which Shivanya hugged her back seeking warmth from her chhoti ma sa (father's younger brother wife).

She came in front of Adi who has tears in his eyes, she just hugged him and the moment she hugged him he started sobbing. Ash was just looking this brother-sister moment with admiration in her eyes. Seb even took a picture of them. After sometime they broke the hug and Shivanya wiped the tears from his cheeks. "And I thought you will be happy seeing me??", She asked smiling.
"Then you were wrong!", He said playfully.
Ash was just going to bend down to seek the blessing from Shivanya that only then Shivanya held her both arms and asked her what is she doing. "Taking Blessings and also because you are elder than me.", Ash answered. "No no don't do that. I am just 4 years older than you.", Shivanya said giving her a warm smile.

And now she came in front of her bestfriends who all were smiling at her.
And suddenly They hugged her tightly to which they all stumbled down on the floor.

Everyone laughed looking at them. After getting up from the floor all 5 went to her room, she went to her walking closet to change.
Seeing her gone Adi again had tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying??", Ash asked in panic. "Because she has changed Ash. She has totally changed.", He wishpered. "Huh??", Ash was confused. "Ash, before whenever she would come home. Her first priority was always the food and she would start talking nonstop while eating the food. The whole palace would get filled with her chattering.", He said chuckling remembering those moments. "I think she is just tired.", Ash gave her opinion. "Tired or Shivi di, that's never has happened. She has always been energetic. And I know Ash that she has changed, i am her brother I can feel it.", He said to her. She didn't know what to say to him so she just hugged him. He also hugged her tightly.

The same thing was happening with Bhavya , "Look Aryan, how much she has changed?? She didn't even ask about food.", She said to her husband.
"I know Bhavya, she has changed. Time and condition changes everyone.", He said side hugging his wife.

Only then Ace came and asked his friends, "where is she??"
"You got late bro.. she has gone to her room.", Seb said.
Listening this Ace mood fell down.
Why am I getting sad??
Did I was excepting to meet her??
Ugh!! Why do I care??

How was the chapter?? Do you like it??

Any idea what will happen in their first meet??

What decision was Devika talking about??

A note for you guys:-

That's a small message for you guys.

Thank youuuuuu for all the love you are showing to this book.
Thank you, Thank you so much.
You guys have my heart ❤️

And ya I have also made a hashtag for our couple and that is..

#AcYa

How is it?? Do you like it??
Or should I change it??

Please drop your suggestions here.

And ya thank you so much for this.
I would have updated it on Friday but you as a thank you i am doing it now and don't worry I will update on Friday too. ❤️❤️

Please vote, comment and follow.

Till then, Byyyyyyyyyyyyyy..👋👋

Love, Isha🧡🧡

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 63.4K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
33.1K 2.9K 35
ARIUS DURANTE He is the most powerful & ruthless Mafia lord of Italy as well as of the world.He goes by the name SPADE in the mafia wo...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

981K 38.1K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
74.8K 3.3K 31
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...