𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥

By authorreya

Collection of short stories. -𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃- अधूरा होके भी है इश्क़ मेरा कामिल तेरे बिना गुज़ारा ऐ दिल है... More

Introduction
Dedication
Preface
فضل سے inaayat
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
epilogue♡
chaahat चाहत
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
epilogue♡
خواہش. khawahish
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
Aashiqui आशिकी
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
epilogue♡
SECOND BOOK!!
we did it!!

2.

26.4K 1.4K 99
By authorreya

"Wuhoooo!! Kini tum itni dari hui kyu baithi Hui ho, Are thoda khul jao or ye hawa ko feel Karo apne saari problems ko bhool jao or bas maze karo." Inaayat was driving late at night at full speed with open windows not giving a shit about the speed limit she always liked speed it always makes her forget her problems but Kainaat on the other hand was like a scared kitten she was scared of an accident.
("Wuhoo!! Kini why are you sitting so scared, hey open up a little and feel this air, forget all your problems and just have fun.")

"Inu enjoy to tab karu na jab mujhe sans aye. meri behen please itni tez gaadi mat chalao mujhe Darr lagta hai mein itni jaldi Allah ko pyari nahi hona chahti abhi to mene Ayaan ko propose bhi nahi Kiya please gaadi ko thoda slow karlo" Kainaat and inaayat were both totally different personalities but one thing that was same in both were their kind heart.
("Inu I can only enjoy when I am able to breath please don't drive at this speed I am getting scared I don't wanna die this early I haven't even proposed Ayaan please drive slowly")

"Are touba bhai tumhe sharam nahi aati mere saamne hi mere bhai ko propose karne ki baat kar Rahi ho thoda to khuda ka khauf rakho! Or han tension na lo mujhe bhot ache se driving aati hai tum dekhna kuch nahi hoga" just after she said this a police siren was heard and inaayat looked over from the window and saw a police car following them she immediately stopped the car and both of the girls came out.
("Oh my god aren't you ashamed of talking about proposing my brother in front of me. And don't worry I know how to drive very well nothing will happen")

The police inspector came out and saw the girl and said to the constable "lo ji ye to ladkiyan hai ab inse rishwat bhi nahi le sakte." He saw inaayat and Kainaat and by their clothes he could tell they were from a rich household so he turned towards the constable and said "beta ji ye to Ameer party hai inhe to station le Jana padega fir gharwalo ko bulwake unse paise lenge"
("Come on, these are girls, now we can't even take bribe from them.")
("Bro, this is a rich party, they will have to be taken to the station, then they will call their family members and take money from them")

He went towards inaayat and Kainaat and asked them about their driving licence and inaayat being the dumb person she is forgot it and now they both were looking like scared kittens Kainaat gave her the "ye sab tumhari wajah se hua hai" look.
("It's all because of you")

The inspector told them to sit in the police car and both of their eyes were wide as saucers as they were scared that now they will have to face the wrath of their parents so inaayat immediately came forward and said "please please please inspector humse galti ho gayi hum to abhi bache hai pls maaf karde na mein bhi aapke cute bacho jaise hu" she tried giving him her famous puppy eyes but it didn't work on the inspector and he just shrugged and said "Bibi jaldi gaadi ke andar baithiye humare pass itna time nahi hai"
("Please please please Inspector, we have made a mistake, we are still children, please forgive me")
("Sister, please sit inside the car, we do not have much time.")

Inaayat got scared and she just said whatever came in her mind "dekhiye aap Hume aese nahi le jaa sakte aapko pata nahi hai ki mera shouhar kon hai agar use pata chala na ki aapne Hume aese roka hai to wo aapki naukari kha jayenge" the inspector looked at her and said "acha ji aese konse fawad Khan hai aapke shouhar".
("Listen you cannot arrest us like this, you don't know who my husband is, if he got to know about this you will lose your job")
("Oh really, is Fawad Khan your husband?")

Inaayat was now angry and was ready to fight but the inspector immediately said "are Bibi time mat zaya karo chup chaap gaadi me baitho police station chalo or waha par bula lena apne fawad Khan shouhar ko" inaayat was about to say something but kainaat same and angrily looked at her and said "inaayat ab bas Karo tumne pehle hi bohot raita faila Diya hai ab or kuch bhi mat bolna chup chaap gaadi me baitho"
("Hey sister, don't waste your time, sit quietly in the car, go to the police station, and then call your husband Fawad Khan.")
("Inayat, stop now, you have already spread a lot of raita, now don't say anything, sit quietly in the car.")

Inaayat got scared by Kainaat but still wanted to say something but kainaat immediately said "chup! Bilkul chup ho jao ab or kuch boli to tumhare muh pe chanta maarne hai mene ungli muh pe rakho or chup chaap chalo". Inaayat scared of her anger followed her with a finger on her lips.
("Silent! Be completely silent now, if you say anything else, I want to slap you on your face, put my finger on your mouth and walk quietly".)

They have reached the police station and inaayat still has a finger on her lips as ordered by her now not-so sweet ex bestie. Kainaat asked her "yaar mujhe to Darr lag raha hai agar Aryan bhai ko pata chala wo mujhe tumse kabhi Milne nahi denge".
("Friend, I am scared that if Aryan Bhai comes to know, he will never let me meet you".)

Inaayat still having a finger on her lips couldn't answer her. Kainaat understood and sighed audibly and said "offo! Pagal ladki jab chup hone ko kehti hu to bole jaati ho or ab kehrahi hu ki bolo to bilkul chup ho hatao ye hath or bolo ab"
("Offo! Crazy girl, when I ask you to shut up, you keep talking and now I am telling you to speak and now you're completely silent, remove your hand and speak now.")

Inaayat whined and said "kya yaar kini tumne bhi meri bezati karne me PhD kar li hai. Aur rahi baat tumhare bhai ki to wo Dracula humara khoon pi jayega agar use pata chala iska"
"What is this kini, you have also done PhD in insulting me. And as for your brother, that Dracula will drink our blood if he comes to know about it."

Now they were called inside and The inspector asked them "chalo Bibi batao aap dono me se zyada ameer- oh Mera matlab hai bada kon hai"
("Ok sister now tell me who is the richer among you two- oh I mean who is the older")

Inaayat was confused but said "jee mein hu i know mein lagti nahi hu par mein 24 ki hu or Kainaat 23 ki han han pata ki hum dono itne haseen hai ki 18 se ek din zyada uper nahi lagte but pata hai kitni mehanat ki ye skin paane ke liye aap soch bhi nahi-" the inspector got tired of her rant and angrily said "madam chup ho jao warna jail ke andar kar dunga waha karte rehna apna skincare"
("I am older i know I don't look like it but I am 24 and Kainaat is 23. ya ya I know we both don't look a day older than 18 but trust me it's not easy to maintain this skin you won't believe-")
("Shut up ma'am or else I will put you in jail keep doing your skincare")

inaayat got angry and said "aap na zyada bat'tameezi ka kare mere sath warna me apne shouhar ko keh ke aapki class lagwa dungi" the inspector was now angry because she was talking non-stop so he asked " acha ji chalo Bibi ab batao apne fawad Khan shouhar ka naam" inaayat got overwhelmed by all the things that were happening around her so the first name that came into her brain she said it "Aryan Khan"
("Don't talk too much with me or else I will get my husband to teach you some lessons")
(" Oh really, come on, sister, now tell the name of your Fawad Khan husband" )

Kainaat was standing there her eyes wide and she just smacked her forehead because of her bestfriend's nonsense now she knew they were in deep shit and inaayat on the other hand was now feeling super scared as she never met Aryan but knew that he was a very rude, grumpy and no-nonsense type of person and if he got to know about this he will eat her alive.

The inspector took both of their phone and asked inaayat for her aryan's number and she said "are inspector uncle dekhiye na itni raat ho gayi hai unko kyu tang karna aap please mujhe jaane dijiye na please".
("Hey Inspector Uncle, see it has been so much night, why bother them, please let me go, please".)

The inspector just looked at her in excitement and said "are kyu ab aapne itni tareef kari hi hai unki to ab fawad Khan se milna to padega na ab chalo jaldi shabash number do unka or aap Kainaat ji aapke Ghar se kisko bulana hai"
("Why you were being too confident now we want to meet your husband and you miss Kainaat now tell me who is coming from your family")

Kainaat absent mindly said "Aryan bhai" the inspector was now confused and asked "ye tumhare Aryan bhai aur inke shouhar dono same hai?" Kainaat agreed and now the inspector just took Kainaat's phone and he himself find aryan's number and called him.
("Is your Aryan brother and her husband both the same person?" )

"Mr. Aryan Khan me police station se inspector Kamal baat kar Raha hu humne aapki biwi Mrs. Inaayat Aryan Khan or aapki behen Ms. Kainaat Ali Khan ko arrest Kiya hai aap please police station aajaye" the inspector said

The only thing Aryan could say was "jee" now he was hella mad he was already worried for his sister and now this. He always knew that his inaayat was a bad influence on his sister but his sister never listened to him.
("Okay")

He thought "IT'S ENOUGH NOW! FINALLY I HAVE TO MEET THIS INAAYAT WHO ALWAYS GET MY SISTER IN TROUBLE"

He immediately cut the call and now was on his way to the police station and he was very angry he doesn't even know why his sister is in police station the inspector didn't tell him which crime his sister and her lovely friend committed to end up in police station

As he reached the police station he was already was too mad to have a peaceful conversation but he was excited to meet that inspector who has the audacity to arrest Aryan Khan's sister.

Just as he entered the police station he saw his baby sister all worried and anxious he immediately went towards her and hugged. Knowing it's her brother Kainaat started crying silently she was always under-confident and introvert and she was too scared.

Inaayat on the other hand was now feeling bad seeing Kainaat crying she was now feeling as because of her they both landed in this situation.

She looked up to her brother who was consoling her and when she saw his face it felt as is the time stopped for her. It felt like a movie. She couldn't move her gaze from him she thought "ya Allah itne handsome ladke bhi hote hai aapne aaj se pehle to kabhi nahi dikhaye" she felt as if the world was now moving slow motion. She couldn't believe someone so handsome exist in this disgusting world.
("Ya Allah there are handsome boys too, you have never shown them before today")

__________________________________________________

जो मिलते तुम हो जाते गुम साथ मेरे
होते होते होगा समझाए हम थम जाए तुम
ओ दिल मेरे
टूटा ज़्यादा ज़्यादा तारा जब गीरा
ज़रा ज़्यादा ज़्यादा मांगू दिल तेरा
कभी ज़्यादा ज़्यादा माने ना दिल ये सरफिरा
इश्क़ वाला लव❤️‍🩹

Word count : 2113 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 150 6
❝𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞❞. ~ 𝐬𝐨𝐚...
92.9K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
DESTINED By Parkkim23

General Fiction

1.6K 82 37
Love is different for everyone...let's see what happens when two hopeless romantic best friends find their forever wala love.
7.6K 395 23
A cute arranged marriage story. Strong female lead Grumpy X Sunshine Sarcasmic