𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆 I João Fél...

By urfavblondewriter

He called her his Aphrodite even tho she wasn't his. ☆ " I can call you my Aphrodite now. " ☆ What happens wh... More

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍 + 𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗌
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

3.

463 6 0
By urfavblondewriter

"Stasi wake up, you have to get ready for school!" my mom was shaking me.

"Good morning mamá." I yawned.

"I packed your lunch and placed it on the kitchen island, I have to go to work so Caterina's mom will take you to school. Good luck!" my mom hugged me and finally went to work.

And finally that day came. Today I'm going to school. I was very nervous about it, they all probably know each other and they all have their friends, I was afraid that they wouldn't accept us in their friend group.

I got out of bed and slowly started to get ready. I brushed my teeth, put on a little make-up and put on the clothes I had prepared yesterday. I was wearing light blue baggy jeans and a white tight t-shirt.

When I got ready, I stood in front of the mirror and took a breath. The fear in me was even bigger than before.

I heard a car horn and that was a sign that Catarina and her mom were waiting for me. I put on my jacket, took my backpack and went downstairs. I took my lunch and left the house and locked it. I took the key out of the lock and got into Catarina's car.

"Shall we go?" Catarina's mom asked.

We both nodded and her mother started the car and started driving us to school.

"Girls don't worry, it's going to be alright!" she comforted us.

"Thanks mom."

But no matter how much she comforted us, we were still afraid. The closer we got to the school, the bigger the fear in me, I felt like I was going to collapse.

"That's it girls, good luck!" Catarina's mom said as we got out of the car.

We stood and watched the car drive away. The warm breeze hit my face while my body shivered. The school was big and a lot of children were in front, the parking lot full of cars and small groups of friends going inside.

"Let's go Stasi." Caterina said walking towards the entrance.

We walked slowly, somehow scared. I don't know why I was so scared, maybe it was a new environment or I simply wanted to make a good first impression.

When we got to the door, we hesitated for a while, but in the end I pulled the door and the students' conversation started to echo in my head.

We got inside and I suddenly felt a surge of confidence.

When the others noticed us, they started staring because they probably didn't know us, the whole room became silent. We walked past them as if we weren't coming here for the first time and as if we knew them all, we just sometimes surprise ourselves.

Catarina was looking at the schedule and told me what is our next class, thank God we have all the classes together except P.E.

We headed towards the English classroom and the children didn't stare at us so much anymore. Suddenly the bell rang and we weren't in our class yet. We ran through the corridor and finally found the classroom.

We went inside and found the teacher calling the names of the children. The whole classroom was looking at us as if something was happening.

"On time! Are you new students?" the teacher asked us, reading something from her notebook.

"Yes we are." I confirmed.

"Please introduce yourself to the classmates."

Catarina looked like she had saw a ghost. I started to look at the students because I thought she saw something, but instead I saw João.

His eyes were already looking at me and again I felt a strange dose of adrenaline and self-confidence.

"I'm Anastasia Leandres and I moved here from Greece." I said shortly.

"I'm Catarina Samaras and I'm also from Greece." she said stepping aside.

"Girls, please sit in the free seats. Boys, stand up so they can see where are the free seats."

As soon as the teacher said that, João and the boy sitting in front of him stood up.

"Anastasia please sit next to João and you Catarina sit next to Luis."

I saw João and immediately walked towards him. Catarina walked slowly behind me, watching me the whole time. A slight smirk appeared on her face and I immediately knew what she was thinking.

I sat down on the free chair next to João and Catarina sat right in front of me. The teacher sat down and started to tell us about the new lesson.

"Hey, hey Anastasia." João whispered.

"I didn't know you were going to this school."

"I didn't know you were going here either. Is Luis your friend?"

"Are you talking about me??" Luis joined.

"Yes, he's part of our group. You see that girl over there." he was pointing at a girl with brown hair who was sitting a few rows in front of us.

"She's my sister Camilla and the guy across from her is Miguel."

"Cool! You've known each other for a long time, right?"

"Yep, if you want you can hang out with us of course!"

"Do you want Catarina?" I whispered to her.

"Ofc!"

João and I talked the whole time. Whatever he was talking about was so attractive. His voice, his attitude, his accent, literally everything!

"Kids, don't forget to sign up for the activities you want!" the teacher said when she heard the bell.

Everyone slowly left the classroom while João waited for his group to gather.

"Hey guys!" João greeted with Miguel.

"This is Catarina and Anastasia, they will be hanging out with us!"

"Hi, I'm Camilla! Otherwise João's sister, that's how everyone knows me." she winked at us.

"I'm Miguel!" we shook hands.

"Luis, you've met me before."

"It's nice to meet you! We moved here a few days ago! What class do you have next?" I asked them.

"João, Luis and I have P.E. The others have Biology." Camilla said.

"Then we have P.E. together! What kind of activities did the teacher talk about?"

"Well, they are like activities that you can do. They have sports teams or for example drawing. I definitely go to football!"

"We all know that João! I will choose tennis!" Camilla said.

"I will choose volleyball of course! I'm so proud that we have a volleyball team!" Luis bragged.

"Then Stasi and I will go to volleyball too! We trained her for a long time in Greece."

"I'm going to football with João. We'd better go to class, the bell will ring soon."

So we split up and Luis, João, Camilla and I went to P.E. and Catarina went to biology with Miguel.

"So what do you usually do in class?" I asked them, taking the ball in my hands.

"Nothing. The teacher never comes. João usually goes to play football and Luis and I play volleyball."

We took the ball and started playing volleyball. Some kids joined us so we decided to play a match. João was playing football with some boys like Camilla said.

While we were playing, a man was watching us (Camilla later told me that he was the coach of the school's volleyball team). The ball was at our place and Camilla passed it perfectly to me and I spiked it with all my strength. That ball hit the floor and nobody could not receive it, that coach was visibly amazed.

"Miss you play really good. Did you think about getting into the school's volleyball team?"

"Actually yes!" I answered him.

"Can you tell me your name please so I can put you into the team?" he took out a notebook from his bag.

"Anastasia Leandres."

He wrote down my name letter by letter and kept talking to me. He was much calmer than my old coach, he would yell at us all the time.

The bell rang again and we all went to lunch together.

The rest of the classes went by very quickly because I spent them with my new friends. They were really fun and in most of the classes I sat with João or Camilla. I became very close with her.

"And we're finally going home!" Luis shouted happily as he opened the door to the exit.

We all laughed at him. Despite the fear of the first impression, we managed to find new friends, which I was very happy about.

Catarina and I walked home together.

When I arrived my mom asked me how it was and I told her everything about my new friends and volleyball.

"Great! You were so afraid and in the end everything turned out well! And with that João, is there something between you, do you like him?" she winked at me.

"No! He's my friend!"

And of course that I had to lie that I don't like it! I certainly didn't want to tell her everything, it's better that it stays like this.

The rest of the day went very well. Everything was somehow perfect. In the evening I got ready and went to bed.

But João wandered through my mind again, like every night since I met him.

_____________

I'm sorry that the last part is a bit sloppy but I didn't know what to write. I was listening to Meddle About by Chase Atlantic while I was writing this so that inspired me for this last part! Vote if you liked it and please leave recommendations!

urfavblondewriter loves you😘

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
118K 4.2K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
486K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...