Contractual 📄❤️

MoonTaekook77

The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in th... Еще

Intro
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Our Time

4

3.8K 221 114
MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤
As usual Tae was working, Jungkook came near him.

"Why Mr.Lim's accounts are pending?" Jungkook asked him.

"We didn't get expenses vouchers from the finance department,sir" Taehyung replied.

"I will get it, do complete his accounts" Jungkook maintained his professional face. Tae agreed to complete it.

Jungkook turns to leave, then again looks at Tae, "Why not wearing a saree today?"

Taehyung was confused, didn't believe Jungkook really asked about his dressing "Huh?"

"It's my choice, I can wear anything, what is the matter with you" He scolded Jungkook in his mind

"Yesterday was my birthday, that's why I wore a saree." Shaking off his thinking, he replied politely.

"Ohh" Jungkook looked at Tae's clothed waist before going.

"This guy really...." Tae frustratedly sat in the chair.

"I told you he's a psycho but the thing is he only looks at you not others" Jimin doubtfully glanced at Tae.

"Leave him, we have to finish Mr.Lim's file"

"Ahh why?" Jimin whined.

"Mr.Jeon asked for it" Tae said, continuing his work.

"Again over time work" Jimin lazily lay on the table, crying over his work.

They left the office late, after finishing off the files. Jimin decided to take a taxi as it was late at night, Tae agreed saying he too will take the taxi.

"Tae, look there" Jimin pointed to the specific place.

Tae looked where Jimin was pointing and saw Jungkook talking with a girl, leaning on the car with his hands resting inside the pocket. The way that the girl is talking and holding Jungkook's biceps looks like a couple.

"Finally he likes someone, Namjoon sir will rest assured" Taehyung smiled.

"Why is that?" Jimin asked.

"He is not interested in marriage so sir introduced girls to him for a date," Tae explained.

"He is having a date while making us work, hope his date is psycho like him" Jimin angrily glared at Jungkook.

Tae nudged Jimin's shoulder telling him, not to say like that, Jimin simply rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes Jimin's cab came, he went in the cab, Tae was still waiting for his cab.

Jungkook suddenly walked towards him and put his arms on his shoulder.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook "Huh? What?"

"This is my lover, now you can go back" Jungkook dropped bomb,making Tae freeze on the spot.

"No, you're lying, you don't have any lover" The beautiful lady refused to believe it.

"Look here, I'm not interested in you so don't disturb me or else I will file a complaint against you for stalking me" Jungkook said, still holding Tae in his arms.

That lady glared at Tae and launched towards him "You bitch.."

"Hey" Jungkook shouts at her "I don't hit girls, don't make me do that".

The lady was fuming in anger and Taehyung was confused about the whole situation.

"Let's go" Jungkook took Tae to his car,made him sit in the passenger seat and he sat on the driver seat.

"What are you doing?" Tae asked after settling.

"Just follow me" Jungkook starts to drive.

After a few minutes of traveling, Jungkook stopped the car and looked back.

"What happened?" Tae too looked back, the road was empty.

"Checking if that lady is still following or not.. thankfully she is not, now get down" Jungkook sighed confirming that the lady isn't following.

"Here?, but my taxi is waiting in front of the company" Tae looked at his phone which showed the location of the taxi.

Jungkook rolled his eyes "I will drop you, set your location on gps"

Taehyung thought for a moment anyway cab charge is free, so he typed the location and canceled the cab.

Taehyung mumbled Thank you.

"I used you to avoid that girl, as a thankyou, I'm dropping you" Jungkook said, focusing on the road.

Tae nods, looks out for some time, then looks at Jungkook.

"Why?, you don't like that girl?, you can tell sir what type of girl you like, then he will look for one according to your liking" Tae said.

"No need" Jungkook driving the car in full focus, not even looking at Tae.

"I have friend named Eliyana, she's slim and have nice hips, want me to introduce to you" Tae asked with expecting face.

Jungkook look at Tae questioning, raising his one eyebrow

"I mean... You seem to be fond of nice hips so.. Don't worry, she is Mr.Woo's daughter, she's from a very reputed family and we met in our company meetings. That's how we became friends" Tae starts to coax him.

"Is this your street?" Jungkook asked, looking out.

Tae looked out "Yeah, I will walk from here".

Jungkook nods, Taehyung comes out leaning down to face Jungkook.

"I will invite her to Jeon corporation tomorrow, you can chat with..." Before Tae completes, Jungkook started the car and left.

"You are arrogant, you will die single, buffalo" Tae shouts in anger "don't say something like that Tae, he's Namjoon sir son" He take deep breath then walked to his house.
-----------

Next day when Taehyung entered the accounts department, he met Eliyana with a happy face.

"Eliyana, how are you? Tae hugged her.

"I'm fine Tae, Are you sure Jungkook is here?" She asked.

"Ofcourse I'm sure, You fantasized about him for a long, now sir is arranging a marriage for Mr.Jeon" Tae cheered her.

"Why didn't you inform me before, that he returned back?" She pouts.

"He just returned two days before," Tae said.

"Is Ceo(Namjoon) will agree to our relationship" she asked doubting

"He is looking for a daughter-in-law and he will agree with whoever Mr.Jeon likes, You have to make Mr.Jeon love you" Tae gives his ideas.

After saying thanks, she hugged him.
"No problem, meet him in his cabin" after encouraging Eliyana, Tae went to his desk to work

"Done talking with your dear friend" Jimin, who noticed their long talk, asked as soon as Tae returned to his seat.

"What's with your tone?" Tae asked, to which Jimin replied "Nothing" with a sulky face.

"Aww my minie is jealous" He hugged Jimin "Ayigo don't worry your my best bestest friend" Tae cheered him.

Jimin smiled wide and hugged back "Tae why are you involved in Mr.Jeon blind date" Jimin asked.

"Ceo helped me so much, even in my older sister's marriage, helping his son get married as he wishes is the least thing I can do for him" Tae sincerely said.

Jimin nods, smiling.
.
.
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞
He was checking the files when he heard a knock, he permit the person to enter

"Hello Jungkook," Eliyana softly said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow "Mr.Jeon"
Eliyana confusedly looked at him.

"Mr.Jeon for you and may I know what is the reason for you to meet me" Jungkook rested his back on the seat, relaxing.

"Oh this.. May I sit?" She asked, holding the chair.

Jungkook nods, Eliyana sit on the chair "I'm Eliyana, Lee corporation Ceo's daughter" she introduced herself.

"Ok then?" Jungkook asked, playing with a pen.

"Do you remember we met before you went to Dubai for studies? We..." Her words were interpreted by none other than Jungkook.

"Miss, this is my working time. If you have anything personal to talk about, meet me after 7pm" Jungkook proceeds to read the files, ignoring her.

Eliyana awkwardly starts talking again "The thing is, I heard Ceo Jeon is looking for a bride for you, so my dad wants us to get along".

"God" Jungkook harshly throw the file on the table, put hand on his forehead in frustration
"I don't understand why everyone is interested in my marriage"

"We can start with getting to know each other first," Eliyana said.

"You really want to marry me" Jungkook's sharp eyes looked at her.

"Ye..Yeah, I will be your better partner" Eliyana shuttering, intimidated by Jungkook.

"Ok then, I'm not interested in marriage, since everyone ugreing me to get married, now I want to try... How about two years contract marriage"

"What Contract?" Eliyana was taken back by Jungkook's words.

"Ohh you think two years is long then how about one year" Jungkook's face holds seriousness.

"Jungkook" Jungkook glared at her, "Sorry, Mr.Jeon I want to be with you for a lifetime" Eliyana changed the way of calling as the man before her was giving a serious vibe.

"Lifetime" Jungkook laughed mockingly "Who are you? Why did I spend my lifetime with you"

"But you need a companion" She desperately said.

"I don't need anyone, myself is enough for me to live my entire life" Jungkook boringly said.

"That does not..." Eliyana started. "Miss if you're ready for a one year marriage contract then continue to talk, otherwise make your way out, don't waste my time" Jungkook said, taking back his file and starting to read it, ignoring the girl in front of her.

Eliyana waited and thought for minutes then she went out without a word.

"Tsk...Waste of time" Jungkook whispered to himself, continuing his work.
------------

Eliyana come out, directly went to Taehyung desk
"What happened?Did he agree?" Tae smiled looking at her.

"No, he's arrogant and he only wants contract marriage for one year... Bullsh*t I don't want him, I'm leaving" She went out after yelling.

Taehyung sighed "Why he have to be Namjoon sir son?, poor sir"

"If he is not interested in marriage, then let it be," Jimin said.

"Yeah, It's his decision, I just want to help our CEO" Tae shakes his head disappointed by Jungkook's behavior.

The day completed without much work, Tae and Jimin packing their bags to leave.

"Tae.. hello Jimin" Jimin bows "How did Jungkook and Mr.Lim's daughter's meeting go?" Namjoon asked, the whole day his mind thinking about their meeting.

"Sorry sir, it's a failure...Mr.Jeon wants a contract marriage for one year so Eliyana left in anger" Tae said feeling sorry for Namjoon.

"What? one year marriage.. What nonsense is he thinking?

"I think he is not interested in marriage, you should leave him as it is" Tae suggested.

"I can't, you know my wife isn't with us, I don't want someone to point out to me, that Jungkook is like this because he was raised by me. I miss his mother so much" Namjoon with tears.

"Don't worry sir, everything will be alright" Tae holds Namjoon's hand.

"I hope so," Namjoon nods, controlling his tears.
--------------

Tae walking into his house thinking about Namjoon "Sir was really sad, he helped me a lot but I can't do anything for him"

"Tae, your sister is here" Mrs.Kim said after seeing Tae in the home.

Tae smiled and went to her "Sooyun noona how are you?"

Sooyun cired hugging him "Noona what happened? Tae wiped her tears "tell me"

"I didn't get pregnant so my mother-in-law took me to the doctor, they said I have a stone in my stomach and it needs an operation" She cried more.

"Operation?" Tae looked at her.

"Yeah and my husband threw me out, he doesn't want me Tae, unless we do an operation" Sooyun crying sound raisened.

"If this is serious than we can do operation soon" Tae worriedly said

"Operation needs money, Tae" Mrs. Kim said.

Whenever money is needed in Kim's house then the first person they need is Taehyung.

"How much?" Tae asked.

"Nearly fifteen lakhs" Mrs.Kim looked at Tae crying.

"Wh..what? Fifteen lakhs?" Tae didn't have that much cash, he just got a loan from his office for Sooyun's marriage.

"Tae, can you arrange the money for the operation?" Sooyun asked without even thinking from Tae's point of view.

"I..i" Tae confusedly stood up "How can I collect this much money?"

"How about you asking for a loan from your company? Your CEO will definitely help us" Mrs.kim said.

"I will find a way" He went to his room

"Amma" Sooyun cries and hugs her mom.

"Sooyun, don't cry, your brother will arrange the money" Mrs.kim patted her head.

Tae sat on the floor, placing his head on the bed

"Why, whenever I think everything is going okay, something has to shatter me... what will I do for money, how many times I ask for help from Namjoon sir".

Thinking about the situation over and over, he slept in the sitting position.

Next day as usual Tae got ready for work, then came out of his room, sat on a dining chair joining the other family members.

"Tae, what do you plan to do for money" Mrs.Kim asked while placing idly on Tae's plate.

"I'm human, not a money making machine, you asked yesterday only, how can I collect that much money in one night" Tae growled.

Others didn't say anything as they all know Tae is under pressure.

"I know tae, but this is your sister's life"

"I'm only capable of settling my siblings life with marriage, I can't manage these problems, ask her husband for money" Tae shouted

"He threw me out, what would I do if you also left me?" Sooyun cried.

"Sorry noona, I will look something for money, give me some time" Tae said tiredly.

Thankfully Sooyun's health is not serious so Tae can take time to get the money ready. At the same time an operation not be postponed for long.

"You can ask your CEO after all he's friendly with you," Minseo said.

"Just because he helped me once, I can't keep asking help from him, shamelessly asking money from him again and again" Tae's eyes teared.

"Minseo noona don't interfere if you can't help," Jhope sternly said.

"What help are you doing?You are also good for nothing" Minseo glared at Jhope.

"Enough, I'm not hungry" Tae left taking his office bag without eating.

"Tae, at least drink milk" Mrs.kim said but Tae didn't listen to her.

"He's behaving like a superior here, just because we're living under his money" Minseo gritted her teeth.

"Minseo, he is doing everything for our family" Mrs.kim scolded her.

Minseo scoffed and mumbled whatever.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?, Vote and comment.

See you in the next update 😉

,

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

605K 22.6K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
108K 5K 25
Where love comes and find taehyung nd jungkook itself.. arranged marriage which change taehyung and jungkook life for good ..nd their lost heart's s...
197K 5.7K 35
Jeongukk and Taehyungi are finally married. Let's see how their journey goes. The story of an newly married couple from the day after their wedding. ...
1.2M 50.7K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...