Tender Trifles of Love

By Aestheticwritesss

I hope you guys will like it, please give this book a try๐Ÿ˜Š Peep into this book to know more๐Ÿ˜Š It's hugely in... More

||EPISODE 1||
||EPISODE 2||
||EPISODE 3||
||EPISODE 4||
||EPISODE 5||
||EPISODE 6||
||EPISODE 7||
||EPISODE 8||
||EPISODE 9||
||EPISODE 10||
||EPISODE 11||
||EPISODE 12||
||EPISODE 13||
||EPISODE 14||
||EPISODE 15||
||EPISODE 17||
||EPISODE 18||
||EPISODE 19||
||EPISODE 20||
||EPISODE 21||
||EPISODE 22||
||EPISODE 23||
||EPISODE 24||
||EPISODE 25||
||EPISODE 26||
||EPISODE 27||
||EPISODE 28||
||EPISODE 29||
||EPISODE 30||
||EPISODE 31||
Cover credits

||EPISODE 16||

104 11 71
By Aestheticwritesss

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

Next day:
The families were walking here and there in hustle bustle.
Pragya: "Pallavi ji...!"
Pallavi: "Hah Pragya ji..."
Pragya: "Where is Prachi? I am looking for her everywhere? Is she getting ready?"
Pallavi: "Yes yes... she's in her room..."
That time someone back-hugged Pragya and she got surprised but then eventually guessed who it is...

Akshara Mehra: Kiara and Ranbir's younger sister, Abhi and Pragya's youngest child and daughter

Pragya: "Akshara! You scared me!"
Akshara: "Awww sorry mumma, but this is Akshara's style😊"
To which Pragya lightly smacked her head to which she chuckled at that.

Pragya: "Pallavi ji... she's my younger daughter Akshara and Akshu she is Prachi's mother"
Pallavi: "Ohhh... Hello beta"
Akshara: Hello aunty... nice meeting you... and sorry couldn't come for bhai's engagement... was having exams and now only it got over so straight took a flight and landed here"
Pallavi: "Oh it's ok dear... no worries😊"
To which Pragya/Akshara smiled at that.

That time Rohan came there and Akshara immediately came and hugged him to which he happily hugged her back.
Rohan: "Akshu... how are you?"
Akshara: "I am good jeej... how are you and di?"
Rohan: "All good..."
Akshara: "By the way where is my partner-in-crime?"
That time Kiara and Vivaan came and Kiara tightly hugged her younger sister and kissed on her cheeks to which she happily hugged her back and took Vivaan in her arms and kissed on his cheeks and he smiled at that.

Kiara: "How are you choti?"
Akshara: "Good di! You?"
Kiara: "Good dear😊"
To which all smiled at that.

Abhi came there and side-hugged Akshara to which she also hugged him back.
Abhi: "Finally after a long time meeting you dear..."
Akshara: "Yes and I am so happy to meet you all after a long time"
To which all smiled at that.

At Prachi's side:
Prachi was in the bathroom getting ready for the Mehendi ceremony. She was wearing a beautiful lehenga and was busy tying the string behind.
Prachi: "Bhabhi... Preeta bhabhi...!"
But she didn't hear any voice and she looked on annoyingly.

She was irritated with the strings as it was coming in her hands.
She was trying once again when the bathroom door opened suddenly. She turned to face Ranbir.
Ranbir, apologetically: "Sorry, sorry. I am not used to sharing a room with someone. Really sorry. I will knock next time"
Prachi, teasingly: "But you should be used to Ranbir ji..."
To which he smirked at that and came closer to her to which she looked on nervously but didn't show it.
He noticed how she was holding her blouse from behind. It didn't take long before he concluded what was the matter.

Ranbir, coming closer to her ear and whispered: "Need some help?"
Prachi: "Please..."
He smilingly approached her more closer while she looked on nervous but holding her arms, he made her turn so now her back was facing towards him.
As her hands were still holding, he touched it to tell her to move her hand. And she did. He started to tie the string the slowest he could.

Prachi startled as his cold fingers came in contact with her back accidentally. He came closer to her, smilingly. He finally tied it but his body refused to move back. His fingers traced her spine, making goosebumps rising all over her.

Her eyes were closed way before. Her body was just enjoying his touch, he once again traced her back slowly, taking all his time to memorise every inch of hers.
She slightly leaned over him, his eyes watched her through the mirror and he was perfectly aware of how his touch was making her feel.

Ranbir, whispering into her ears: "You don't know how beautiful you are looking?"
His breath tingled on her cheeks and due to her strong feeling, she caught his hands and wrapped them around her waist.
He was hugging her from behind and she was totally enjoying the hug while he was admiring her lovingly.

Ranbir leaned down and placed a kiss on her shoulder.
He once again kissed her there and this made her turn around and hugged him. Reciprocating the hug, he also held her close.

Prachi was breathing heavily, she was trying to control her emotions along with her breathing.
She broke the hug and looked at him.
Prachi: "you will always hold me close like this, right?"
Ranbir, smilingly: "Always... we will always be like this"
He leaned in and kissed her forehead to which she smiled at that.
Ranbir: 'Sealed with a kiss.'
That made her chuckle.

That time there was a knock at the door and they both moved away from each other and opened the door.
It happened to be Akshara!

Ranbir, surprised: "Akshuuu!"
Akshara: "Ranbir bhai...!"
And she tightly hugged him while she also hugged him back.
They both are partner-in-crimes for each other.
Prachi smiled seeing their bond.

Ranbir: "How are you?"
Akshara: "I am good... and how are you?"
Ranbir: "I am also good😊"
To which she smiled at that.

Ranbir, he then came closer to Prachi and wrapped his arms around Prachi's shoulders: "By the way... meet my would-be-wife Prachi"
Akshara, straight came and hugged Prachi to which she also happily hugged her back: "Hi bhabhi... I am Ranbir bhai's younger sister"
Prachi, smiling: "Ohhh hi... finally I will have someone who is younger than me"
To which Ranbir/Akshara chuckled at that.

Akshara, teasingly: "Now, let's go, otherwise you guys will stay here itself"
To which Pranbir blushed at that.
All nodded and took her stole, draping it around her quickly.

They all came downstairs and all were mesmerised by their looks.

The families came forward and showered flowers on them while Ranbir and Prachi smiled looking at each other.
Arun and Aryan came and took various pictures of the event.

The Mehendi ceremony was going on in full swing.
The girls were applying mehendi on their hands while all their partners were watching them from afar and talking to each other.

Pragya, Pallavi and other girls took Prachi aside while Abhi, Vikram and the other boys took Ranbir to the other side.
They made them sit facing opposite sides with a dupatta covering both the sides so they cannot see each other.

Ranbir's eyes were searching his girl amongst the other girls but couldn't find her.
Ranbir, to himself:"All girls are here, where is my girl?"

The lady:"Could you please tell me your husband's name?"
Prachi, smiling: "Ranbir ji"
The lady, smiled: "he loves you a lot..."
Prachi blushed hearing her and looked at Ranbir lovingly.
"And from the way you are looking at him, you love him as much as he does."
The lady continued.
Prachi's cheeks were burning and she knew that they were red by now.
Their feeling for each other, they knew it but now the world has started to see it as well.

While the mehendi function was going on... they heard drums and turned to see Arun and Aryan with it. Ranbir, smilingly joined him and soon all the boys joined as well danced happily around the groom.
The girls who finished with their mehendi also went to dance. Nithya, Shahana and Akshara went to Prachi who was still getting her mehendi applied.
Nithya side hugged her as they watched everyone enjoying. Prachi stopped the artist and signed the girls that they should dance as well. Prachi also signed her to let's go.

In the end, everyone was dancing. Pranbir were happily dancing together, enjoying every single bit of it.

So guys here is the next update. I hope you all liked it😊😊😊

Did you guys liked the update?

Excited for the next update?

Please vote and please please please please please comment also pleaseeeeeeee🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I want enough comments guys or else I will not update unless the target is not completed

Yours lovely writer
Sudha🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.8K 36
Love has different shades Love can be soft or hard Cold or hot Wild or mild Shocking or Protecting Love is eclectic or electric. F...
4.9K 649 17
I am very bad at discription . . . . . Life after talent hunt what will happen when fab 5 choose sid over manik what will nandini do when her amms...
3.3K 97 19
Hello Well I know no one is going to read it but worth a shot ig? I m new to all of this Ye story half hindi half english main hai Hope ye target aud...
13.1K 1.6K 17
"Ek ghar, makaan toh hai na Shehnaaz tumhare paas!!" "Par aap nahi ho na! Mere liye ghar, sukoon, sab aap ho Siddharth! Chaar deewar ka makaan ya koi...