Monkey Queen (Yue and friends)

By Fahemalillianaltaee

What if Monkey king's successor was actually a girl instead? Her name is Yue who loves taking care of her unc... More

Character info
Prologue
A hero is born pt.1
A Hero is born pt.2
A Hero is born pt.3
Bad weather
Duplication gone wrong
Coming home
Noodles or death
The great wall race
Impossible secret date Pt. 1
Impossible secret date Pt. 2
Skeleton key
The end is here
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ…Beach specialโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒด
Revenge of the spider queen pt.1
Revenge of the spider queen pt. 2
Revenge of the spider queen pt.3
Revenge of the spider Queen pt. 4
Revenge of the spider Queen pt.5
After math
The truth
Back to the Celestial Realm
The Huli-Jing's and a monkey
Jade Face vs Yue
Sparkle Speckle Fairy Freckle
Dumpling destruction
Sweet' N Sour
Sweet N' Sour aftermath

Macaque

2.3K 30 77
By Fahemalillianaltaee

(There's an important detail you must know, Yue wears a jade bracelet one her left hand, she had that bracelet since she was a baby, enjoy!)

It was another day at flower fruit mountain, Yue has been hammering this priceless mural for the past 12 hours. Literally, she's been doing this every day since she's been training by the Monkey King, her childhood hero/crush from the famous book called the journey to the west.

She throws the hammer away and takes a few seconds to catch her breath. "Sunny, remind me why am I doing this again?" She asked to her mentor, while sitting as some of the baby monkeys climb on her shoulder. "Ah, so I can get make a nice little breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." Monkey king says while laying on his cloud as this made Yue rolled her eyes with a giggle and unknown to her Monkey King was eyeing the baby monkeys who surrounding Yue as the little ones refuse to look at their king.

Yue didn't pay attention to the stare that Monkey king gave for the baby monkeys because she was distracted by the cuteness from the baby monkeys. But then she heard Monkey King and the monkeys arguing. She got up and see what's going on. "Stop it! I don't care how much time I spent with Yue, you need to be nice to her!" Wukong yelled at the female adult monkeys.

Most of the Female Monkeys squeaked and groaned in jealousy, while the baby monkeys and Yue watched some tension Monkey King was giving with his subjects. "So what if I took Yue out on a date with Yue. I can hang out with her when I want whenever I want. So stop being jealous and get over it!" Wukong yelled as the monkey grumbled. Huffing and angrily chatting with each other before they all leave Monkey King, Yue and the baby monkeys alone.

Both Yue and Wukong watched the angry monkeys leave. Listening to the angry noises the monkeys made. To any humans, they'd just hear angry noises, but to Wukong, he heard perfectly clear the insults being thrown at Yue. He stayed quiet not wanting to upset Yue nor does he want to upset the monkeys who are already upset with jealousy.

"What did they say?" Yue asked as Wukong thought of a good excuse for Yue. "Oh nothing they're just worried that I got lost from the crowd during our date." He chuckled nervously making Yue raised an eyebrow and looks at him with a amused smile. "Oh really? Are you sure they didn't say I'm a big ugly girl." Yue says as she smile knowingly as Wukong started laughing but stops when he realizes what she said.

He baffled for a second. "Wait you...?" He studied her face, even using his golden vision to double check. 'She's definitely human..? But how could she understand?' He thought. He continued, "you can understand what they said?" Yue nodded and answered, "yes I can. I've always been able to do that since I was a baby." She blushed nervously hoping he wouldn't laugh or make an excuse so that Wukong won't hurt her feelings but instead of that, he smiled at her with astonishment.

"I didn't know you could do that." He said as Yue blushed but shook it off. "Anyway—Why are they jealous?" Yue pouts, while Wukong had no clue, but he before he could answer her question, Yue's phone began to ring.

"It feels so right
I'm where I belong
Cause I found my place-

Yue quickly answered her phone, reveal that Mei was calling her. "Yue! We really need your help!" And she looks back to see the shadow monster that is right behind her, making Yue widen her eyes. "A monster attacking the city!? Hang on Mei I'm coming! Sorry Sunny, but training will have to wait." But before leaving she went up to Monkey King and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which shocked him as he looked at her with wide eyes, as she gave him a bright smile on her smile, "bye Sunny!" Yue says and quickly runs out of the cave while Monkey King sighs but smiles at her regardless as the baby monkeys looked over at him then where Yue ran off to. "What are you looking at huh?" He asked while blushing as the baby monkey told him nothing.

Back at Izayaoi

Yue arrives back to Izayaoi on the hoverboard and stands next to Mei, "what did I miss?" Yue asked as her hoverboard crashed into the building. "Yue! What took you so long?!" Mei said panicking

Yue winced slightly, "sorry,sorry, I was busy doing some training with Sunny." She told her friend "That the bad guy?"

Yue said staring up at the ominous purple smoke monster looming over Yue and Mei's head. "Don't worry Mei-Mei, I'll handle this." Yue said twirling her staff.

"Yue, wait! No—" Mei tried to say but Yue already launched herself towards the creature, but before she could hit it and all of the the sudden she was grabbed by the smoke monster. "Wha- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Yue screamed as she's now in the monster's grasp, "Yue!!!!!" Everyone yells in panic that Yue is in danger. "Don't worry Yue!! Uncle Pigsy's coming!!" Pigsy shouted as he pulls out his spoon before charging at the smoke monster, but immediately gets knock out. "Pigsy!" Sand ran towards Pigsy, checking on him.

Yue was struggling trying to get out of the monsters grasp, then all of the sudden a shadow flies overhead making everyone except Pigsy look up at the source as they someone jumping on the building roofs. "Is that... Monkey King?" Mei asked while squinted her eyes.

On a Rooftop

A dark monkey landed on the rooftop while holding a glowing purple staff as he looks at the monster, he was about to attack the monster until he notices Yue is in the monster's grasp.

He needed to hurry and save the girl, he twirled the staff around, and summoned a shadow like wind at the monster, and once it vanished into smoke it let go of Yue and she started falling. "AAAAAHHHHH" Yue screamed and braced for impact, but she felt someone holding her bridal style and opens her eyes and saw black monkey as he has feathered red marking across golden eyes and bushy black eyebrows, the black furred monkey landed back on the roof.

"You alright?" The black furred monkey asked as he placed Yue down. Yue look down, she looks at her savior and couldn't help but blush a little at him, she had to admit he's very handsome.

"Y-Yeah... I-I'm ok." Yue answered as the two stared into each others eyes, her sky blue eyes staring into his golden ones as the black monkey notices this and starts to smirk mischievously. "Like what you see?" The black monkey asked as Yue's face blushed even more and turns her head away from him causing the black monkey to chuckle at Yue's flustered face.

'Cute' he thought to himself as he was about to leave until he felt a hand was grabbing his hand. He turn his head around and sees Yue holding his hand. "You're not Monkey King are you?" Yue said and this made the black furred monkey laugh a little. "I get that a lot. Monkey Queen, right?" He asked and this made Yue's eyes widen in surprise. "How did you...?" Yue was about to ask, and the black furred monkey chuckled. "Your staff gives you away silly. Not anyone can lift that thing." He says while pointing at the staff, "um... excuse me, but who are you?" Yue asked as she felt something familiar with that guy.

The black furred Monkey stands up and introduced himself. "Macaque. Actually the uh... six eared Macaque is you know my full name. Well, see you around sugarplum" and the black furred monkey known as Macaque started to walk away. Yue blushed a bit at the Sugarplum nickname part. "Wait! If your not busy would you like to hang out with me some time?" Yue asked as she ran in front of Macaque and this made Macaque's eyes widen surprise but nevertheless he smirk mischievously, "Wow, that was bold of you to ask me out on a date." He says making Yue blushed madly and started stuttering causing him to laugh at Yue's cuteness.

"Relax Sugarplum I'm just messing with you, I would love to hang out with you. How does 7 sound?" Macaque said smiling. "Sounds great!" Yue said and was about to leave. "Oh yeah. Yue, before I leave..." a small portal appeared next to Macaque, his hand went through the portal and his hand ended up in Yue's room. He grabbed the object that he left behind as a present for Yue, but didn't notice, he grabbed the object and pulled his hand back. "Here you go cutie." Macaque handed her a purple necklace that looks like a lotus.

"Wow, it's beautiful!" Yue says as she inspected the necklace with Ian awe look. "Want to put it on?" Macaque asked Yue, she nods and moves her hair to the side as this made Macaque stare at her neck. He wanted to leave a mark on her skin, but he controlled his urges and put the necklace around and clipped it together. "It looks nice on you." He says as Yue turns around and smiles at him and says "thanks." But she didn't noticed a dark glow in the purple necklace. "I should go, my uncles will be worried about me." Yue said as Macaque nodded with understanding. "Sure thing sugarplum, see you at 7." Macaque said as he disappeared in the shadows, literally.

When she climb down, Yue was picked up by Sandy. "Yue! Thank goodness you're alright!" Sandy said as he hugged her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't much help Yue." Pigsy said

"It's alright uncle Pigsy, I'm happy that you tried and that counts for something." Yue said with a smile and Pigsy looked a bit better when he heard his niece say those words.

The next day at Yue's apartment

Mei, Mira, Luna and her friends are helping Yue to get ready for her second date, after a few minutes, they're done. "Viola! My masterpiece." Mei said. She gave Yue a mirror and she looked surprised at her appearance.

(This is what Yue looks like for her second date pretend that her hair is black and both of her eyes are blue and she's still wearing the necklace Macaque gave her, and also ignore the scar)

"Wow! This is great guys! Thank you." Yue said while Mei smiled proudly to herself while Mira, Racheal, Luna and her friends looked at Yue in awe at Yue's new look for her second date. "No problem bestie. That's what friends are for." Said Mei while the others nodded for agreement, then  there was a knock on the door. "That must be your date. Mei answer the door while me, Racheal and the kids hide the bedroom." Mira told Mei while she was on her way to the door. "Why can't I get the door?" Yue asked looking at her friends in confusion. "Because a boy should always wait for his date." Mira as Mei walked outside of the room to go get the door.

When Mei opened the door, she saw Macaque in his human form while sniffing flowers.

(This is Macaque's clothes for the date pretend theirs a scar on his brow)

"Hello young man I am miss dragon Yue's best friend." Said Mei acting like she's Yue's mom while the kids are hiding trying to not making a sound. "I know, you come from the long line of the dragons and your family is quit famous around here." Macaque told her. "Don't talk back to me son." Mei told him with sass. "Yes mam." He quickly said not wanting to piss off Yue's best friend. "Is Yue ready?" Macaque ask her as he enter the apartment. "Let's not worry about Yue right now. Let's talk about you, so where do you see yourself in 5 years" Mei asked walking forward while Macaque is walking backwards feeling scared by Mei's glare. "5 years older?" He said in question tone still walking back away from Mei.

"What's your relationship ship with your mother?" Mei asked Macaque. "I haven't seen her in years since I was young." He told her making Mei confuse. "Do you have a retirement account?" She asked him. "I have a piggy bank." He said as he fell on the couch. "Yue! Help!" Macaque called out while Yue come out of her room while the kids started laughing at Macaque's scared face. "Hey Macaque." Yue greeted him with a smile as Macaque stand on his feet and looked at Yue in awe. "Wow! You look beautiful Yue." Macaque told her as blushed. "Thank you." Yue said with a bashful look, as Macaque gave her the bouquet. "Just have her back by curfew or the next thing you'll be sleeping is your own coffin." Mei threatened him in a sweet but dark tone.

Making Macaque and Yue shivered in fear. Sometimes Macaque and Yue wonder the same thing, how did Yue become friends with someone so fun yet scary like Mei. "Don't worry about Mei she's kidding." Mira reassured him while Mira and Racheal pulled Mei back away from Macaque. "But just in case, let's walk fast!" Yue said as they both walk away to their date.

That night at the dance club

Soon Macaque and Yue are now in front of the dancing club as it's called 'dance the night away' as they both hear loud music from inside the dance club and Yue blinks before reading the name of the dance club.

"Dance the night away? I don't know if that's a good idea" Yue says with a frown and this made Macaque look at her worriedly. "Why?" He asked and Yue looks at him and said "Cause my uncle's wouldn't let me go night clubs because it's filled with 'hungry wolf who would love to eat cute girls like you, it's no place for venerable innocent girl' their words not mind." Yue said trying to make a Pigsy impression making Macaque laugh as Yue giggled. "Yeah, normally. But this is a special dance club because it allows all ages to go in even the ones who are the same age as you princess." Macaque says to her softly making Yue got all excited and started cheering. "Let's go in then!" Yue says as she and Macaque started walking in the building.

Inside of the dance club

Yue and Macaque were in awe, shocked and amazed as the dance club looked amazing and as if the music inside the club had taken over as if it came to life. Inside all the beautiful neon lights shining thought the club, colorful lights dancing through the club as everyone inside is having fun and were either chatting, eating and drinking or dancing their hearts out.

"Wow! This place is awesome!" Yue exclaimed in excitement and with stars in her eyes, making Macaque chuckled at her excitement. "Well shall we princess" He asked softly making Yue blushed furiously when Macaque grabbed her hand and started dancing togethe.

Yue and Macaque are in the middle of the dance floor, dancing their hearts out as they had also attracted a crowd as they were cheering for the group as music filled up the entire club with the party lights coming to life. Yue and Macaque are having the absolute time of their lives. They're both still dancing and laughing while having fun until Yue accidentally tripped and bumped into someone's back, causing Yue to gasped. "OMG! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-" Yue tried to apologize but was interrupted. "Well, well, well,~ if it isn't Yue the monkey queen herself." Yue turns around and saw a long gold blonde hair girl wearing a school uniform as she gives Yue an evil smirk.

Yue then glares at the girl and groaned nit happy to see her schoolmate in the dance club. "Britney Breitbart" Yue spat out with venom while the blonde girl known as Britney snarled back at her "Yue" and then gave an evil grin. "What's a loser like you doing at this popular place? People like you don't belong here" Yue says as Yue glares at her before someone says "yeah, people with attitude like yours don't belong here too!"

(Ignore the name on top her friends name is Chloe Manoire and her hair color is honey blonde)

And this made Macaque angry and decided to step in to protect Yue. "Alright, that's enough! You need to leave Yue alone and maybe there wouldn't be any problem" Macaque said standing next to Yue with a glare on his face. Both Britney and her friend scowled as soon as they saw Macaque but gave Macaque and seductive smirk. 'Oh no... I know that smirk.' Yue thought to herself worried about Macaque's safety. "Say handsome, what's a guy like you d hanging out with this trash right here" Britney flirting with Macaque who is uncomfortable with Britney. "Sorry miss, but I don't date with Harlots like you. Beside Yue is much more good looking than you and has great personality." Macaque says making Yue blush as Britney gasped with and offended look on her face.

She scoffed and says "let's go Chloe!" Britney pulls the girl name Chloe who started whining and shouts "But I wanted to get the boys number!" While she pointed at Macaque as he and Yue saw them leave and sighs in relief knowing that the drama is gone. "Thanks Macaque" Yue thanked him gave Yue a soft smile. "No problem Sugarplum, let's go back and have fun ok?" Macaque says as Yue nodded agreement and went back to dancing.

Macaque grabs Yue's hand and drags her to the center of the circle as they started dancing gracefully and perfectly together as they laughed while having fun. The lights dimmed a white light flash every now and then to illuminate Yue's figure as she dances.

She then moved to the side for Macaque's turn, jumping in the air and landing on the ground with a split. He then continues to dance with moves Yue didn't know he can move. Then Yue and Macaque dance together while everyone on the dance floor cheered for both Yue and Macaque as the duo held each others hands as they spun around in circles, wide smiles on their faces.

After hours of dancing, drinking some cool glowing light up drinks and eating some food those two are having the best time of their lives. Macaque takes his phone so he can take a picture with Yue as he and Yue got closer for a picture as they both smiled at the camera, Macaque was using his left arm holding and his right arm is around Yue's shoulder and gave Yue a peck on the cheek as Yue had a small blush on her face as he laughs in the picture.

Outside of the dance club

The sky was dark full of stars by the time they left the club. "I had so much fun today Macaque. It's getting late I need to get back home." Yue was about to leave but was stop by Macaque when he grabbed her hand. "Hehehe. I don't think so, how about you and I sing a duet?" Macaque suggested and Yue hesitated at first but nodded right away.

Yue: 🎶in sleep he sand to me
In dreams he came
That voice was called to me
And speaks my name
And do I dream again?
For now I find
The phantom of the opera is there
Inside my mind🎶

Macaque turns his head to look at Yue and smirks as he started to sing making Yue blush and her necklace began to glow as Yue's eyes begin to turn lifeless.

Macaque: 🎶 Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
My power over you
Grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me
To glance behind
The phantom of the opera is there
Inside your mind~🎶

They came to the alleyway as they continued to walk, Yue's necklace is still glowing as Macaque smirks, 'all acoding to plan,' he thought to himself' he thought to himself as he turns back to his monkey form.

Yue:🎶Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I'm the mask you wear🎶

Macaque: 🎶it's me they hear~🎶

Both: 🎶Your/ my spirit and your/ voice
In one combined
The phantom of the opera is there
Inside your/my mind~🎶

Yue:🎶 He's there~
The phantom of the opera ~🎶

Ah~🎶

Macaque: 🎶Sing my angel of music🎶

Yue🎶Ah~🎶

Macaque:🎶Sing my angel🎶

Yue:🎶Ah~🎶

Macaque: 🎶Sing for me🎶

Yue:🎶Ah~🎶

Macaque:🎶Sing my angel🎶

Yue:🎶Ah~🎶

Macaque:🎶Sing for me🎶

Yue:🎶Ah~🎶

After they sang and danced, they're at a dojo where Macaque lives, Macaque opens the door letting Yue in as she enters the dojo. Macaque closes the door, the candles begin to lit itself up around the dojo, as Macaque started to sing.

Macaque:🎶~ Night time sharpens
Heightens each sensation
Darkness stirs
And wakes imagination
Silently the senses
Abandon their defenses
Slowly gently, night unfurls its splendor
Grasp it, sense it tremendous and tender
Turn your face away
From the garish light of day
Turn your thoughts away from the cold
Unfeeling light,
And listen for the music of the night~🎶

Macaque led Yue around the dojo as she looked around amazed while Macaque continues to sing.

Macaque:🎶Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams!
Put your thoughts of the world you knew before!
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar~!
And you'll live as you never lived before
Softly, deftly, music shall surround you
Feel it, hear it, closing in around you
Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind
In the darkness of the music of the night~
Let your mind start a journey through a strange
New world! Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before!
Let your soul takes you where you long to be~!
Only then can you belong to me~🎶

He wrapped his arms around her waist and slid his hand down her side.

Macaque:🎶Floating, falling,sweet intoxication!
Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation!
Let your dream begin,
let your darker side give in
To the harmony of the music of the night~!🎶

He led Yue to the curtains and showed her the most lovely view on top of roof to see the moon Yue found it beautiful as the necklace glows brighter making Yue fainted and he picked Yue up and carried her inside so he can put her in hers bed macaque made just for her.

Macaque:🎶You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night~🎶

Yue slept peacefully while the necklace is still glowing as Macaque smirks Evilly, "You, your really are a good kid....super nice...Thank your for giving me all of monkey Kings powers" Macaque said as he was about to take her powers away, he gasped as he got a quick flashback of a certain bamboo princess smiling at Macaque then went back to reality where Yue is still sleeping.

(Warning! There's gonna be some lemon here!)

Macaque slowly nipped at her neck, he moved to the other side of her neck and bit, making the girl gasp and whimper. He suck her neck, before letting go, seeing the purple mark on her neck. Yue panted in her sleep. He carefully moved up her dress, revealing her 🍈.

He smiled a bit groped them, making her gasp and winced a bit. He started toying with her 🍒 before sucking on it. Yue cried out a bit, Macaque bit her 🍒 as he smirked, enjoying this moment. He grunted, feeling his 🍆 growing hard. 'Dammit... well... no turning back now.' He thought as he moved his pants down a bit revealing his hard 🍆, that was leaking. He carefully rubbed against her legs, groaning.

"Damn...I wish I could do this for real, but I can't risk it~! You're so cute~!" He moaned and grunted, as he came all over her face. Panting, he saw the mess he made, Yue was breathing, but it was very soft. He laughed, cleaned himself up and cleaned Yue off, fixing her dress.

(Lemons over)

He placed his scarfe back on, before sending her through the portal. 'Time for plan B' he thought as he went through the portal and left the dojo.

The next day at Flower fruit mountain

Sun Wukong was waiting for Yue to come back for her training, but sor far, she is nowhere to be seen. "Yue is late, she's never late on her training. I have a bad feeling about this." Wukong says, sounded worried for her well-being. Then he heard chirping sounds from the monkeys on the trees while the babies ran away hiding from Wukong's jealous fan girls (the same monkeys who are jealous of Yue) and hid behind Wukong.

One of the monkeys told Wukong that Yue is late. "Yes I know she's late, but I'm sure Yue has a good reason." Monkey king told them as the monkeys told their king that he needs to find a better successor instead of a weak excuse of a successor.

Wukong did widened and shouted, "No! I'm not replacing Yue and she's still learning, if you're so smart why don't you do it!?!" The female adult monkeys were shocked to see his king angry about his crush and ran away from an angry king while the baby monkeys were wondering if Wukong is ok. "Sorry to scared you kids its just that I'm really worried about Yue." He apologized to the baby monkeys and the babies told him it's ok they're worried about Yue too.

Which Wukong gave the baby monkeys a soft smile. Then suddenly the ground began to shake, which scared the babies, Wukong went outside of the mountain that looked like an abandoned battlefield, and find a smoke monster the same monster from the city Yue faced,

"what the heck is that thing!?" Wukong asked himself and spotted Yue who is unconscious, in the monster's grasp. "Yue!" Wukong exclaimed and summoned his cloud and heading straight towards the monster.

He took a deep breath and shouted "patience...Focus... STEP INTO THE STRIKE!" Wukong hurls the bamboo stick as it spins up on the smoke monster heading towards it, blasting the monster away. Monkey king quickly run towards Yue to break her fall and got cover in rumple.

Everything is all cleared up, Monkey King looked at Yue and she was still unconscious, he noticed the necklace was still on her neck was about to take is off until he heard a familiar voice, "Monkey King! It's good to see you bud!" Macaque says sarcastically as Wukong turns back and gasped to see someone he knew for a long time. "Are you ever going to get sick of living in my shadow? It's time to give back what you stole!" Monkey King said while Macaque's ear twitched. "You're such a gem. It's going to be satisfying killing you with your own powers and taking the reincarnation of Kaguya." Macaque said making Monkey shocked and then he and Macaque charged at each other.

Their fight is intense, Macaque summoned copies of himself out of the shadows while Monkey King pulled a few strands of hair, blew it and created clones. The clones fought very intensely that they exploded, they moved to a different mountain as they continued to fight.

Meanwhile with Yue

Yue was still unconscious while the baby monkeys were trying to wake Yue up until her body began to move, her eyes shadowed as she summon her staff and pulled the necklace off and destroyed it. Yue quickly ran towards the monkey to stop the fight.

Back with the two monkeys

After the clones destroyed each other, Macaque lands down on the ground with Monkey King chasing after him as they transformed into various animals while they kept attacking each other.

After getting pushed off by Macaque, Monkey King charged at him and goes to punch him only to see a wide eyed 'Yue' in front of him looking at Monkey King in fear and shock, making his eyes widen and hesitates, then she smirk with glowing purple eyes and moves back then a shadow clone punched Monkey King in the guts before 'Yue' came up and punched him in the stomach hard, sending him crashing into multiple walls.

Monkey King grunts and groans and unknown to him a shadow clone was behind him and when he tried leaping off the shadow clone grabs him pulling him down and tries holding him back while monkey King tried to get free until more shadow clones appeared and piled up on him, Monkey King looks up and growls while using his golden eyes of truth to glare at a cackling 'Yue' who transformed back to Macaque. "Seriously,you fell for that? You really care about her huh?" Macaque said with a grin and then turned his attention to see Yue is nowhere in sight.

Making both Monkey King and Macaque shocked and worried about Yue until a bright light as it revealed Yue who is in the air, Macaque looked up in confusion at first. "Kaguya?" The vision of Kaguya in Macaque's eyes quickly vanished only to revealed Yue as she hurls the staff as it spins up on the smoke monster heading towards Macaque, blasting him away.

Yue catches her staff after it came back and then started falling again as Monkey King quickly runs towards Yue and catches her in bridal style and lands on the ground safely and put Yue down gently. Yue opens her eyes slowly and sees Wukong who smiles relief, and gave Yue a hug. "I'm so glad your ok! I was worried sick about you." Wukong said as Yue hugged back as she detected underlying hint of disappointment in his voice. "I'm sorry Sunny." Yue apologized as Wukong let's go of the hug and quickly stands up. "Oh! Oh, you totally should be! I can't believe you skipped your training and started hanging around with Macaque right behind my back! And worse of all, I can still smell his sent on you!" Monkey King said looking upset making Yue looked down in shame. "I just want to be strong enough like you Sunny." Yue said who started to tear up, as Wukong looked at Yue and sighs and rubbed the back of his neck, then sat down next to Yue and gave her a hug. "Hey, all that matters that your ok. We can work on the rest." Wukong said as Yue hugged Wukong back feeling relief that Monkey King is not mad anymore. "So you'll keep training me?" Yue asked, hoping he would continue to be her teacher. "Of course peaches! In fact I got something special in mind." Monkey said as he grinned an idea with his head.

Later on Flower fruit mountain

Yue and Wukong are inside the house for the 'special training' Wukong mention. Yue is on the bed next to Wukong, who crawled up onto one side of the bed and let her crawl into the other side of the bed. Yue stared at Wukong nervously until she feels Monkey Kings hand on Yue's face until he put his lips into hers.

Yue's eyes widened until she close her eyes and kissed back. Monkey King picked Yue up in bridal style and Piet her back on the bed. Monkey King take out the condom from under his armor, "where did you get that?" Yue asked when she saw the condom. "Don't worry about it. Just let me take care of you." Monkey said as he take the off his outfit and then rip the condom from his teeth.

(Warning more lemon!)

Yue blush at what is happening as Monkey King put his 🍆 in the condom. Yue blush harder as she slowly take off her underwear. "💭I can't believe I'm doing this with THE Monkey King, I hope the others won't find out.💭" Yue thought as Monkey King took her dress of then her bra, Yue cover herself feeling nervous about this.

Monkey King move Yue's face to him to make her look into his eyes. "Are you nervous?" Wukong asked as Yue nodded for a yes. "Are you scared?" Wukong asked again making Yue nodded for a no and answered "No, I'm not, because it's you, and it's also my first time." Yue said making Wukong surprised to hear that but smiled softly and leaned to her her and whispered "I'll be gentle ok? Let me know if it hurts." Yue nodded as Monkey King carefully groped her 🍈, making her gasp and winced a bit. He started toying her 🍒 before sucking on it.

Yue cried out and started moaning. Monkey King was enjoying this moment until he felt his 🍆 growing hard. Monkey King kissed Yue's collarbone as he put his 🍆 into Yue's 🍑. Yue moans, having her first time taken by her idol, Monkey King thrust her gently while his tail is around Yue's ankle as she moans. Monkey King is on top of her on her back as he thrust his 🍆 inside of Yue's 🍑. Yue moans as Monkey King bit her 🍒.

"S-so good!" Yue moans louder as Monkey King put his arms around Yue's body as he thrust faster while Yue's moans are getting louder. Good thing the monkeys were away behind the waterfall. Otherwise they would have heard it the the female monkeys would've been mad. Monkey King started sucking her 🍒 until he gave one last thrust as Yue gasp in pleasure when she felt her sweet spot. "M-my King!" Yue wailed in pleasure. While Wukong's liquid is coming out. Monkey King sees Yue pass out while breathing softly as Monkey King pulled his 🍆 out of Yue's 🍑 and put blankets over both his and Yue's body to keep them warm.

(Lemon is over!)

He wrapped his arms around Yue and pulled her closer to cuddle with her. His kissed Yues forehead and falls back to sleep.

(Happy Mother's Day!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 984 8
There is a story about Fa Mulan, who's the hero and the warrior, died tragically from the battle against the Lady Bone Demon that her and her friends...
67.8K 1K 8
[READER] ... "๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™ก-๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ...
7.3K 182 33
Jade, the twin sister of MK, go on adventures with the people she cares about. through up and down Mk and Her are going to have each other back.
39.9K 977 19
In the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony after defeating the Druun as everyone had learn to trust one another...