HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore

10.7K 611 48
By Isha_504

Hey guys I am back with another update.
Are you guys ready to meet our Female Lead??

Today's qoute:-
✨ Everything will be
Okay in the end.
if it's not okay,
it's not the end.✨

Let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they got to know about the 'princess' of the Rathore family all went to their respective rooms as they have to do so many work tomorrow.

Ace, Xavier and Sebestian were going toward their room.
"What do you think??", Seb asked them.
"About what??", Xavier asked confused.
"About this Shivanya?? Do you think she will be pretty??", Seb asked playfully. "Fuck off!!", Xavier said glaring at him.
"You are so mean.", Seb said pouting.
"Ace you tell me?? What do you think??", Seb asked Ace
"I don't know and honestly I don't care.", Ace said uninterested but he was also thinking about her only.
When he heard her name it was like something stirred in his heart.

"Bro what if she is very beautiful?? And you fell in love with her??", Seb asked him raising his eyebrows at him.
"That will never happen. Not on this life time. Ace King don't do love shit.", Ace snarled and walked away from there.
Seb and Xavier, both shaked their head at him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

'SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE'

This name is the only thing that Ace can think. He can't sleep because of this name. It's like someone has put a spell on him. He was tossing and turning around trying to sleep but can't, she is SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE.
'Uff what is wrong with me?? Why am I thinking about someone i have never met, never saw?? How can just by listening someone's name can affect me like this??
I seriously need a coffee.' He thought and went to kitchen to prepare it.

In the kitchen he met with Siya who was preparing coffee for herself. She turned around sensing a presence behind her.
"Oh..hi Ace, what are you doing here?? Water??", Siya asked confused as it's already midnight.
"No..I need a coffee.", Ace said.
"Ooo.. wait i will prepare it for you.", Siya said as she took out another coffee mug from the cupboard.
"Can't sleep??", She asked glancing at him. "Hmm..you too??", Ace hummed.
"Yaa..i think it's going to be a long night.", Siya said glancing at the moon whose light was reflecting through the kitchen's window.

"Ash told me that you paint??", Siya asked handling him the coffee.
Ace just hummed as he doesn't like to speak much.
"Let's go..i will show you something.", Siya said coming out of the kitchen.

She took him to a room which was filled with many paintings.
"It's yours??", Ace asked amused.
"Yup!", Siya said stressing the letter 'p'.
"It's your passion??", Ace asked while admiring the painting of sunset.
"Nah..just a hobby that I like.", Siya answered.

Ace was admiring the painting that only then Siya phone started ringing.
"Sorry.. it's important.", Siya said as she walked away from there.

Ace was looking through the paintings that only then his eyes fell on a painting that was covered by a white cloth.
"Strange.", Ace muttered as he came close to the painting.

Ace took the corner of the cloth and pulled it as the cloth fell on the floor and a portrait of someone came in front of him, his eyes got wide after seeing the beauty of the girl who was on the portrait. He let out a gasp...

He traced the portrait with his fingers, he can't believe his eyes. Is she real??
He has never seen her in real but don't why he was so intrigued. He can see the pain that those dark brown were reflecting, he traced those pink lips, and then he saw at the corner of the portrait,

'Siya'

She has made this?? Wow..this is a masterpiece. It feel so real. Those eyes, it was like they are trying to convey something, Pain or something else,
He was just standing there admiring the painting in front of him. The only thought that was lingering on his mind was,
This Beauty exist in real?? Like in this earth or its just Siya's imagination??
Someone's imagination can be this beautiful??

He came out of the room and saw that Siya was still talking on the phone.
"That was my assistant.", Siya said hanging up the phone.
"So did you like it??", Siya asked as they walked together.
Ace hummed still lost on those eyes.
He wanted to ask Siya about that 'beauty' but didn't.

"Umm..what should I call you??", Ace asked confused. "You can call me di. It means elder sister.", She answered smiling at him.
"Navya told me that today Riya was flirting with you?!", She asked him.
"Yaa..she is fucking disgusting.", Ace furiously said remembering about the great encounter with her. Siya chuckled listening to him.

"You don't feel pain?? I mean you are waiting for Adi's brother for 2 years now??", Ace asked the question that he wanted to ask from the morning.

"Shiv Bhai, you can call him that.", Siya said chuckling seeing the difficulty he was having for not knowing how to address them. "And about you question, What is that love in which there is no pain.", Siya said smiling and walked away from there.
Ace was still looking toward the way she went thinking about what she said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
In California, USA

California is a large, diverse state in the Western United States.
California is known for its thrilling theme parks, diverse and delicious cuisine, and stunning coastline from Santa Monica to Venice Beach. But the state isn't just about beaches and themes parks; it's also a hub for tech innovation and entertainment.
California is also famous for its breathtaking nature that features towering mountains and pristine lakes - a couple of the most popular being Yosemite National Park and Lake Tahoe.

Sun has already risen up, people are also waken up long ago. Roads are filled with cars, people who are going toward their work, college, schools, etc.

In the midst of this beautiful state their stood a magnificent building.....

'Rathore Empire'

In this building everyone was engaged in their work, all are very stressed as the CEO of this magnificent empire is very strict. A 'Boss lady', that's what the employees call her. She doesn't like when somebody is doing nonsense in working time.
She has always said to them,
'No personal talks in between Working time.'

But they also respect her because of her professionalism, hard working nature, and her personality.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
50th Floor of the building.

But in this floor something was wrong,
Every employee was running here and there with papers in their hand, dark circles in their eyes, many coffee mugs and cup noodles were kept on their tables. It's like they have been living in this building only.

"She is here. She is here.", A man shouted while coming there who was none other than HER assistant.
Their eyes widened.
All employees took all the empty cup noodles books and threw it in the dustbin and hide all the cups.
They were running here and there, papers were flying in the air.
This scenario was worth watching.

The elevator made a ding sound and it's door opened.
Everyone stopped and stood in one line ready to greet their Boss.
The door opened and the sound of heels clinking resonated on the whole floor.
There she stood in her black business suit with a height of 5 feet and 8 inches, her plumpy lips were coated with lip gloss, her lashes were coated with mascara, her beautiful dark brown eyes were blank, no emotions, a rudraksha bracelet in her hand, her beautiful milky white skin was glowing.
All in all she was looking amazing.

'SHIVANYA SINGH RATHORE, the CEO of Rathore Empire.'

She walked towards them silently, her hands in her pockets, her aura screams power.
Everyone was staring at her, some with jealousy so some with admiration.
She is very alluring that every boy wants to be with her and every girl wanna be her.

"Is the presentation ready??", Shivanya asked them. "Yes mam.", John, the head of the team said in his American accent.
"Okay.. meet me in the conference room after 10 minutes.", She said and walked away with 'Sahil', her assistant.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
In the conference room

John and his assistant were showing her the presentation, they were also afraid about her reaction.

After their presentation, everyone was staring at her to see her reaction.
She stood up and moved towards John and stood in front of him.
He was now sure that she didn't like it and was now going to reject it.

"It was good. I approve it.", She said as she put her hand in front of him for a handshake.
He was shocked, he couldn't believe it.
He eagerly shook her hand and was saying 'Thank You' repeatedly.
"Thanks mam.", He said gratefully.

"It's not me you should thank. It's you and your colleagues who have done the hard work not me.", She said smiling a little.
"Thanks ma'am.", They all said in a churos.

After seeing their conditions she gave them the leave of 3 days and walked away to her cabin.
Everyone in the room was smiling looking toward the direction she went.
Even if she is strict she has a good heart.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
In her cabin, she was going through some files that only then their was a knock on her door. She allowed the person to enter who was none other than her assistant.
"What happened??", She asked without looking at him.
"Ma'am you can go to your house to take rest. Work is done and if there is then I will handle it.", He said in a caring tone.
She looked at him blankly and agreed to this.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
She entered her apartment that was looking neat and clean. And no she didn't clean it, it was her housekeeper who always clean the mess she makes.

The weather was changing, black clouds has surrounded, it can rain any time.
She changed in her comfy clothes and sat down in the balcony with a wine bottle and a glass.
By the time she came it has started raining.

She was enjoying the wine admiring the dark clouds, the rain...
The rain started pouring heavily, some of the drops were falling on her face as she has kept her head on the balcony.
But she didn't care instead she was enjoying it, the feeling of rain on her face, she always has enjoyed nature.
According to her nothing is more beautiful than nature, she loves to dance in rain, loves to go picnic on sunny days, and love to eat ice-cream in winter days.

She sat straight, looking upwards at the sky and wishpered,
'I miss you mumma papa.'
It's hard. It's very hard to lose those who gave birth to you, those who gave meaning to your life, those who became kids for you. Pacify you by making your favourite dish, taking you outside.
Shivanya and her parents were very close, she has always shared everything with them. Whenever she has a problem, her mom would give her the solution by talking to her, giving her advices.
Whenever she was in stress, her father would make her favourite brownies for her.

She misses them so much. Her heart always clench whenever she remember that day when they left her alone, alone to fight in this world.

She was slurping down the wine when her phone started ringing.
She was confused that why the Shiv's security incharge would call her at this time as Now it will be night in India.
She answered the phone and when she got the news of Shiv's attack the wine glass fell down from her hand, the shattering sound echoed through the apartment.

The only sound that you can hear is the pattering of the rain.
"Arrange everything. I am coming back to India.", She said furiously.
"Mam should I inform your family about this??", He asked but she denied it by saying that she herself will inform them.

After hanging up, she messaged her brother,
'I am coming back.'
She was angry, furious, she doesn't know what to do. She can't find who killed her parents and now someone has tried to kill her brother who is very dearest to her.
She took her phone and opened the gallery, the picture of Shivansh and Shivanya when they were arguing that who is older in both of them. It was captured by Siya.
Shivansh and Shivanya are twins and Shiv is older than Shivanya by 5 minutes.

She chuckled remembering it. Even after listening about her brother's attack there were not a single tear present in her eyes. Her eyes were only showing rage that was towards those who killed her parents.
She is sure when she catch them she will make them regret it.

She called her assistant Sahil to arrange everything. Then she again started watching the nature's work.
Then she smirked.

'The Queen has entered the game.
Let's see who will win.'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Seb woke from his sleep and screamed when he saw the scenario in front of him, "Aaaaaaaaa...."

"Bro why are you looking like a zombie??", He asked after realising that the person who is in front of him is Ace and not a ghost. Now it's not his fault also, after seeing Ace condition anyone will scream If they had just woken up from their sleep.

His eyes have dark circles under it, his eyes were blank, his hair disheveled, and he was sitting on the bed looking straight at wall without moving.

"Xavier wake up.", Seb waked up Xavier. "What happ-", his words got stuck in his mouth when he saw the condition of the Ace.

"Bro, Cosa ti è successo??", Xavier asked confused. (What happened to you??)
"It's all because of tha-", Ace yelled but stopped himself from saying further.
What will he say that a girl's name and a portrait of someone he doesn't even know didn't let him sleep. He didn't want to make a fun of him so he stormed away to the washroom.

Here Seb and Xavier were confused.
"Xavier, I am telling you he needs therapy.", Seb said still looking toward the washroom. "Shut up.", Xavier grumbled and went to sleep.

Here in the washroom Ace was glaring at the reflection of himself in the mirror.
He couldn't believe that he let anyone affect him. How could he??

He opened the tap and threw water on his face many times.
He just can't believe that just because of someone's name and a painting he is behaving like that.
Even after everything he can only think about those 'two' girls.

Just wish you 'painting girl' that you don't came in front of me ever because I will not leave you. I will make you suffer just like you are doing to me. He promised himself.

This is the condition of the poor man just after hearing the name, don't know what will happen after they will meet. Pheww..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was the chapter?? Do you like it??

What was your favourite part ??

Do you like Our Shivanya Singh Rathore??

And ya also make a hashtag for Our 'Ace and Shivanya'.

I also wanna share something that from 1 week I was trying to see that when the ranking tags will appear on my story on my own I'd as when I saw from my brother's I'd my story was on the ranking list but it wouldn't appear on my own profile.
But I got to know that if your story is marked mature and you are below 17 then the ranking tags will not appear on your own profile and also the readers who are below 17 can't see it.
So that's why some of you guys and I myself couldn't see it.
But don't worry for those who can't , i will always update my top 5 ranking tags on the description of the story. So you can check out from there.

Now my story is ranked #227 out of 59k stories in Princess.
Thanks for the Love you are showing to my story.
I don't know what to say apart that I am so grateful thank you.

And ya yaar, please vote and comment na.
Election me vote thode hi manga h.
Please kar diya Karo. Please.
Showing Puppy eyes...

Till next update, Byyyyyyyyyyyyyy...👋

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.2K 26
"Can you just take me home please?" I asked again. I put the drink down folding my arms over my chest. "I don't want to." He said grabbing me sittin...
157K 8.5K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
129K 7.1K 41
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
1.2M 63.4K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...