Soundwave X Cybertronian

By MarcyWeisinger

This is a story that is a working progress. It may not be sudden for me to update it. This is my first time d... More

Please Vote Or Comment Which Photo Is Better To Represent And Describe Snowfall
Characters In My Story
This Page Goes With The First Page Of Characters In My Story
1
Confessing Feelings To Soundwave
Remembering The Memories Of The Good And The Bad
Somewhere To Get Away And To Relax
Megatron Gets Sick
Being In Charge For Today
Her Sire Discovers And He Finds Out The Truth
Her Sire Isn't Going To Let Starscream Get Away With It
She Tells Her Sire That He Needs To Learn On How To Control His Temper
She Finds Out That She Is Sparked
Spending Time Alone With Sire By Meditating But Something Unexpected Happens
Trying To Find Ways To Protect Snowfall From Unicron: Part 1
Rescuing Snowfall And Soundwave From Unicron: Part 2
Megatron Gets An Unexpected Visit From His Ex-Lover: Part 3
Hoping And Waiting For Any Signs Of A Miracle: Part 4
Still No Signs Of A Miracle: Part 5
Soundwave Finally Comes Around: Part 6
Soundwave Gets Something Back That He Thought Was Lost And Gone Forever
Megatron's Ex-Lover Doesn't Know When To Stop
Snowfall Notices & Discovers That This Megatron Isn't Her Adopted Sire Megatron.
The Past Returns And Never Goes Away From Knockout's And Snowfall's Family
One Month Later: Snowfall & Soundwave's Sparkling Is Close To Full Development

He Tries To Forget His Ex-Lover But He Can't & Ravage Is Discovered To Be Alive

32 2 0
By MarcyWeisinger

It was the next morning. Snowfall was up and she was walking to the throne room. She already checked up with her mate Soundwave. She's happy that he is well and he is awake. And not only that the child is developing and she is feeling it. She walked and she approached the doors leading to the throne room. They slid open but she didn't see her sire. She looked and she only saw Starscream.

"Hey Starscream." She said out loud. Getting the seekers attention.

"What do you want?" The seeker asked her.

"Do you know where my Sire's at?" She asked him.

"No. How should I know? He goes wherever he pleases." The seeker says and replies back to her.

She sighs.

She walked over to the computers and she typed and she looked up to where his signal was located. She looked and she didn't see it.

"Strange. Sire's signal is not showing." She says out loud.

"Try looking into outer space." The seeker replied.

Snowfall shook her helm.

Snowfall looked more until his signal showed up. It was showing that he was on planet Kaon but why.

"Why is he on planet Kaon? I thought it was dead." She says out loud.

"We know it's dead. But your sire does whatever he wants." The seeker replied back.

She went and she activated a bridge. Soon the bridge opened.

"Are you stupid. Our master will not be pleased. He may want to be alone." The seeker says to her.

She ignores him. She went and she walked through. She walked out and she noticed what this place was. It was her sire's planet. Known as Kaon. She carefully walked and she walked across a bridge going over. She then noticed a statue that was of her sire.

"Hmm. Handsome sire." She said to herself.

She walked and entered the building. She walked until she saw a room with the doors cracked open. She slowly peeked through and she saw a figure. Which was her sire. She saw him sitting down with his servos on his helm. He looked angry and distressed. He wanted to forget something but he couldn't. She accidentally bumped into a little statue which fell and shattered. Making the warlord look up.

Megatron quickly looked up hearing something shatter.

"Who's there?" His voice said. Asking the unknown intruder.

She immediately gulped. She didn't know what to say. She stood not moving a muscle.

Megatron got up and he walked into a different room.

Snowfall looked and she saw her sire was gone.

Megatron stood and was right behind her. He then leaned against the wall.

Snowfall was still looking until she heard a voice.

"Snowfall." The voice said.

Snowfall immediately fell forwards right into the room where her sire was. She went and she hit the floor.

"Ow!" She exclaimed.

She turned and she saw her sire walking towards her.

"What on Kaon are you doing here?" He asked her.

"I was looking for you." She replied.

"Daughter. I wanted to be alone." He says to her.

"But why?" She asked.

"Because I just do." He replied back.

"It's her isn't it." She asked him.

Megatron looks at her.

He then walks past her, heading to his old throne. He went and he sat down on his old throne.

"If you are talking about my ex-lover. Then yes. I can't forget her. I want to. But I just can't." He replied.

She walked over and she sat down on the floor in front of her sire.

"Is there some reason you can't forget her?" She asked him.

Megatron looks at his daughter.

He then leaned back still sitting on his old throne.

Megatron sighs.

"It's the way of what she did to me, my child. I thought she would be my lover forever. And I thought she would be my queen forever. And I thought she would want to rule by my side and to be with me by my side. But as you can see, my child. That didn't happen in the way that I thought it would. I didn't know that it would end like that or like this." He says and replies back to his daughter.

"Sire. Don't beat yourself up. It's not your fault for what she did to you. It's her fault." She says to her sire.

He smiled.

"I guess you are right. But it still feels like it is my fault. Because where did I go wrong with our relationship? Because I treated her with absolute respect. But she treated me like trash and dirt when I confessed my feelings to her." He says and explains to his daughter.

Snowfall got up and she walked around.

"Care to show me around since I am here, sire." She says to her sire.

He chuckled.

"Sure. I don't see why not." He says and replies back

Megatron got up and he walked with his daughter showing her around.

Snowfall looked around until she saw one room.

"What's in that room, sire." She asked him.

"That used to be the gladiatorial arenas." He says to her.

Megatron walked forward and he pushed the doors. The doors opened and Snowfall walked in and she saw how big the room was.

"Wow. It's huge." She replied.

He chuckled.

"Well, of course it is. That's why they call this the gladiatorial arenas, my child." He says and replies back.

"So, this is where and how you became a gladiator." She asked him.

He nodded.

"Yes. But I was thrown into it as a gladiator without any choice. And I didn't have a say if I wanted to be a gladiator." He says and explains to her.

She walked in, she was looking around until she heard something.

"Sire. What's that noise?" She asked him.

Megatron looked at her.

"What noise." He asked her.

"I hear something coming from over there." She says to her sire. While pointing to the area that she hears the noise coming from.

Megatron drew his blade out. He slowly walked over until something jumped up and shoved Megatron down. Hitting the ground hard.

"Umph!" Megatron said, while hitting the ground hard.

The figure immediately ran out.

Megatron quickly got up and he ran. Snowfall ran after him. Megatron looked in different corners. And he still didn't see anything. And this started to piss the warlord off big time.

He growled.

"WHO'S HERE? SHOW YOURSELF!" He says and yells to the intruder.

Snowfall stood by her sire's side until she heard something coming from her sire's old throne room.

"Sire. Something in your old throne room." She says to him.

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND STUPID!" He says and yells out loud.

He walked and he powered up his fusion cannon. He approached the doors. He pushed them open. He looked and he didn't see anything. He put his arm out protecting his daughter.

Snowfall looked until she saw something moving and crouching by her sire's old throne.

"Sire. It's over there by the old throne." She says to her sire.

Megatron walked slowly. He looked until he was surprised. He immediately gasped at what he was seeing.

*Gasp.*

"Ravage." Megatron says out loud.

Ravage slowly looked up. He immediately hissed.

"Hey. Easy Ravage. It's me, Megatron." He says to Ravage.

"L... Lord Megatron." Ravage says.

Megatron nodded.

Ravage looked and he looked at the femme. He slowly got up and he walked over. He sniffed the femme.

"Soundwave's sparkmate carrying my sires sparkling." Ravage says.

"Sire. What is he talking about, sire." She asked her sire.

Megatron walked over.

"My child. He's the symbiote to Soundwave. To which I thought he perished and died during the war." He says and explains to his daughter.

Snowfall smiled.

She walked over and she picked up Ravage.

"I know Soundwave would be happy to see you." She says to Ravage.

Megatron walked over and he activated a bridge. Soon they all walked through. With a certain someone who is going to be happy to see his symbiote. To whom he thought he had lost during the war. Which was Ravage. He was alive and well. And this was a perfect gift for Soundwave.

Words: 1,370

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 236 33
This story is a working progress. Can't stop making new stories. But this story is about Hannah. Which she is a human. But she is also seeing and dat...
64K 1.8K 36
You're an 18 year old girl, who has a big knowledge when it comes to high tech gadgets and you have been spending with a lot of time with Raphael and...
7.8K 339 22
Hello and welcome to a story about a Decepticon Femme, a younger sister, a guardian, and an old youthful crush. In this story, we will meet NightWav...
1.3K 82 41
Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they stick together has one whole family. Still...