G R E Y E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ยซ ๐“ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐’ ยป [Iแด›แดsสœษช Rษชษด x OC] "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

P สŸ แด€ ส สŸ ษช s แด›
Z แด‡ ส€ แด
O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด
T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
F แด แดœ ส€
F ษช แด  แด‡
S ษช x
E ษช ษข สœ แด›
N ษช ษด แด‡
T แด‡ ษด
E สŸ แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ สŸ แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F แด แดœ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F ษช า“ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S ษช x แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
N ษช ษด แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส
HAPPY 1K READS
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T แดก แด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S ษช x
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก ษช ส€ แด› ส - T แดก แด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S ษช x
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
F แด ส€ แด› ส
F แด ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T สœ แด‡ E ษด แด…

S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด

453 9 7
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

It was the day of Kenji's party. The cars pilled around his large house as he let the guests in.

Karasu still investigated him trying to get better evidence of him cheating. Today was the day he would tell Sarah about it, since her best friend wouldn't say anything.

He was really nervous to say the least, but still entered the house with his friends. Chigiri cringed at the smell of alcohol and drugs everywhere.

"Jesus, didn't the party just start?"

He said while looking around. The place was pretty large, not larger than Reo's house but still spacious.

"The dancing looks fun, come one Isagi." Bachira said dragging the boy into the unfamiliar dance floor with a bunch of strangers.

Karasu, Eita, Chigiri, Reo and Nagi headed to the bar and sat down. "What would you like to drink?" The bartender asked and prepared their orders.

A few shots later the ravenette turned to see Sarah walking down the stairs with her asshole of a boyfriend. He chugged down the last shot and got up. Time to go. He thought as his friends watched from afar.

"He's definetly gonna fuck this up." Otoya mumbled as the red head nodded.

"I'm getting a bad feeling already." He added and decided to go for a walk.

"I'm gonna explore a bit, don't get lost alright?"

"Go look for Rin too, I'm pretty sure he was planning to come." Reo said as Chigiri gave them a thumbs up. He went upstairs first and started admiring the expensive house.

He walked into one of the rooms to get some peace and quiet. Unfortunately he was met with another person searching for the same thing as him.

The red head's face dropped at the sight of Mira standing on the small balcony and smoking. She only glanced at him for a second, not paying much attention to his presence.

He plopped down on the comfortable bed and let out a sigh.

"Geez, I wanted to get away from that smell."

"What, the smell of cigarettes?" She asked and turned around leaning against the railing with her elbows.

"Yeah.."

"Hmm too bad. I came here to smoke." The brunette said and walked into the room. She sat down next to him and exhaled the smoke to annoy him further.

A vein popped on his forehead as he flicked the smoke away from him.

"You're annoying."

He grumbled and pointed at the cancer stick. "Got another one?"

"Got plenty."

She took out a pack of cigarettes and handed him one. He placed it inbetween his lips as the girl took out a lighter.

She covered the flame with one hand and lit his cig. At that exact moment the door opened revealing Rin's bored expression.

He looked shocked at the current sight infront of him. Chigiri noticed his reaction and pushed her head with his hand.

"Chill out dude, she just gave me a smoke."

He got up making Mira raise a brow. "Leaving so soon?"

The red head gave her a middle finger as she chuckled. The emo boy let him pass as he glared at the girl. "You're sure having fun."

He said sarcastically earning a smirk from her. "I am, But the real fun hasn't started yet."

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see."

The brunette walked past him, her finger flicking his dark hair slightly. Rin squinted his eyes suspiciously. What the hell are you up to?

Karasu finally caught up to the blonde.

"Sarah!!"

The girl turned around at the sound of his voice. The male sighed in relief. "Oh Karasu, what's up?"

"I have to talk to you, it's important." the ravenette said while grabbing her shoulders.

The blonde smiled awkwardly and pushed his hands off. "Sorry I really can't right now, I'm trying to find Kenji."

"Wait!! Just give me a few minutes, I promise it'll be quic--"

He insisted as she rolled her eyes. "Look Karasu, I really don't have time for this. Ever since you came back from blue lock you've been acting weird. You've really changed."

Sarah said making his heart drop. He clenched his teeth in anger at the thought of her going to her cheating boyfriend again.

Before she could leave he grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer. Kenji watched the scene from a far with wide eyes.

"He's cheating on you."

The blonde's eyes widen as she looked down. "That can't be right. You're lying."

"I'm not, I saw him with another girl."

He said as Sarah pushed him away with her hands. "Fucking liar, It's a lie!!!" She said and started hitting his chest, angry tears falling from her eyes. The ravenette held her close and just let her.

Kenji who was fumming at that point rushed over to them, pushing past the crowd. "YOU'RE LYING HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT."

Just as she said that the music stopped, all the colorful lights turned back to normal as everyone looked at the scene with curious eyes.

The blonde male roughly shoved Karasu away from her and held her by the waist.

"What the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend?"

He yelled as the ravenette scoffed. "Move outta the way fucker, I'm not talking to you." Karasu tried reaching for the girl but Kenji blocked him.

"No, don't go near Sarah you got that? I knew something was off about you, you had eyes on her since the first day. I suggest you back off, before things get out of hand."

The crowd starting cheering for a fight as the blue lock players quickly ran to stop them.

"WOAH WOAH How 'bout we relax a bit? Let's talk this out alright?" Otoya said getting in between the two.

Kenji was about to throw a punch at him, when the ravenette grabbed his fist.

With a few gasps Reo and Chigiri tried pushing them off. Unfortunately the people wanted to see a fight.

"Stop being a pussy man, tell your little gang to leave and fight me."

At that point Karasu had lost it. He blood was boiling with rage. "Leave." He told his friends as they tried protesting.

"STOP RUINING THE FUN."

"YEAH LET THEM FIGHT."

The people in the crowd said as they made space for them. The blonde girl was pushed back by her own 'boyfriend' as she tried stopping them.

"Kenji don't do it, Just let him be!!"

No matter how much she yelled Kenji didn't care. The ravenette on the other hand had a look of disgust on his face. "You disgust me, filthy bastard." He said making his opponent grin.

"Shut your trap, you lowlife. I'll show you what kind of mess you got yourself into."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.6K 25
"แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ แด…แดษข แด‡แด€แด› แด…แดษข แดกแดส€สŸแด…, ส™แดœแด„แด‹ แดœแด˜ แดส€ ษขแด‡แด› สŸแดsแด›" โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Where the cousin of Ego, (Y/N) (L/N) is requesteed to help Ego in his project. She...
199K 8.1K 39
(Y/n) lost interest in football at a young age, and for a long while opted to just watch her childhood friend play, never bothering to look much into...
17.5K 561 21
! ๐Ÿ’Œ ; ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๏ฟฝ...
8.1K 282 6
- ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค Various x ๐…! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ - ๏ผฐ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผ '(๐—ฌ/๐—ป) ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ player in a girl's national team and is...