Sunshine in the Rain

By AutumnGunKelly13

Ashlyn Routledge lives in the Outer Banks, paradise on earth. She's John B's twin sister and the two have bee... More

1. My Crew
2. Agatha
3. Marsh
4. Motel
5. Kegger
6. Scuba
7. Square Grouper
8. Lighthouse
9. Shocking
10. Graveyard
11. Sexy
12. Golf
13. Drone
14. Screaming
15. Crash
16. Fire Poker
17. Pawn
18. Tub
19. I Miss You
20. Hurt
21. Blood
22. Dream
23. Phantom
24. Hug
25. Gone
SEASON 2
26. Club
27. School
28. Hey Ashie
29. Mud
30. Parents
31. Romantic Getaway
32. Orange
33. Denmark
34. Spikey
35. Melon
36. Philosophy
37. Shoot
38. FBI
39. Gentle
40. Yelling
41. Plumb
42. Liberation
43. Panic
44. Out
45. Slushees
46. Creeps
47. Boom
48. Journal
49. Bonfire
50. S'more
51. Island
52. Angel
53. Tide
54. Bon Voyage
55. Church
56. Helpless
57. The CV Part 1
58. The CV Part 2
59. Je t'aime (S2 Finale)
SEASON 3
60. Poguelandia
61. Plane
62. Splash
63. Him
64. Prove
65. Admit
66. Bring It On Home John B
67. Bye
68. Pops
69. Selfish
70. Confess
71. Mike
72. Trains
73. Powerslide
74. Worth Nothing
75. Melted
76. Devil
77. Brothers
78. Tired asf
79. Persaud
80. Houseboat
81. Anniversary
82. Attempted
83. Barracuda
84. Uhaul
85. In Sickness and In Health
86. Ready?
87. Surprise
88. Memories
89. Stranger Danger
90. Crazy People
92. I do
93. Rocas
94. Firework
95. Cliff (Season 3 finale)
SEASON 4 (Intro)
Because you begged me for it

91. Fix

298 4 0
By AutumnGunKelly13

After they throw me in the reflection cabin, I start to panic. It's small and dark. On the wall, someone wrote, 'I feel so much better.'

I just want JJ. I sit on the ground and put my head in between my knees. It keeps replaying in my head.

"We're going to fix you."

But, I'm not broken. Am I? I thought I was just a normal teenage girl that likes to go in adventures with my family. But no, I'm a broken girl who needs to be fixed.

I start crying. I want JJ. But does JJ think that I'm broken? No. He wants to marry me. He loves me just the way that I am. I love him. Why didn't I just say it? I do? I love him and I want him more than anything else in this world.

Now I'm sitting in this cabin. Reflecting over my life choices. What are these people doing to me?

JJ POV:

After an encounter with Barracuda Mike, I keep going to the psycho camp. I need to save my Princess.

I pull up to the guards. "How are y'all doing?" I ask.

"Can I help you?" The man asks.

"Hey there, uh, sir, camp counselor Laura, I'm her brother. I need to drop off some packages here for her. If that's okay." I say. "Just in and out."

"Yeah, go ahead." The man says.

"Thank you so much, y'all have a nice day." I say. Then I drive into the camp. I park in the parking lot and get out of the Twinkie. I see a bunch of miserable looking chicks. I don't see my Princess.

I ask a guy where the main lodge is and I go walk inside. I open the door and see a woman behind a desk.

"How's it going ma'am?" I ask. I try to close the door but I gets stuck. Damn, this place is a shithole.

"Can I help you, son?" She asks.

"I have a message for one of your campers here." I say. "Her name is Ashlyn Routledge." I say.

"Sorry, we're not allowed to do that. You can't even be here on campus." The lady says.

"It's just really important." I say. "Can I sit?" I ask. The lady nods. "It's just a very important matter, ma'am." I say.

"I'm sure it is but we have a policy. No contact from the outside world for the first six weeks." She says.

"Ma'am, it's actually a family matter." I say. "I-I'm her cousin." I say. I start pulling out my fake tears. I'm a pro at it. "Th-there's something that happened recently- I-I'm sorry, I'm getting emotional." I say, cutting myself off. "I-I should go." I say. "Before I leave, could you just let her know that, uh, D-dolphie didn't make it." I say. I see a picture of a cat on the woman's desk. I sniffle.

"Who's Dolphie?" The lady asks.

"Dolphie was her best friend. A Siamese mix. It was really sudden." I say. "The mailman was coming at forty miles per hour." I say, fake tears falling down my face. "Ash named her dolphie because you know, Ashlyn, she loves dolphins. She's always dreamed of getting a dolphin with sunglasses tattooed on her forearm." I say.

It's true. Ash has told me countless times that she's wanted a dolphin with sunglasses tattoo. I always thought it would look pretty gnarly.

I leave and close the door. Then I start sneaking around the camp, looking for Ash. Then I see the lady that I just talked to. She goes and unlocks a cabin door. I see Ash walk out. I can see it from a while away, she's been crying. It's the walk that she has.

Ash POV:

I'm just laying on the bed of the little reflection cabin and I wipe my final tears. No one's coming for me. This place is a prison for psychos. Am I a psychopath? Because apparently I need to be fixed.

Then there's a knock on my cabin door. "Ashlyn, sweetie? Can you come out here?" A lady asks. I get up and walk outside to the lady. "I have some bad news for you." The lady says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Your cousin was here a few minutes ago." The lady says. What? I don't have any cousins.

"What cousin?" I ask.

"Tall, blonde man. Around your age." The lady says. "He wanted me to tell you that Dolphie passed away."

"Dolphie? Like a dolphin?" I ask.

"Your Siamese mix." The lady says. Then I get it. JJ. He's here. I start fake crying.

"D-Dolphie? No. It can't be." I say. The lady hugs me and I hug her back. Then a huge smile sneaks up on my face. JJ is here. JJ is going to rescue me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 3.8K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
50.1K 722 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...
32.3K 863 28
β–Œπ—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› John B's Kook half-sister realizes that her lifelong best friend is everything she's ever wanted, and everything she can never have...
5.8K 258 15
IN WHICH after choosing one friend over the other Talia Anderson has to learn how to live life like a pogue. Even though the pogue king, John Booker...