THE MAFIAS BELLEZA - REWRITTI...

By breewrites_0519

[PREGNANCY TROPE] "I put down the box she gave me while sitting it the stool in front of her "you might think... More

WELCOMEE
Plane
Red dress
Moving
Attractive
The dinner
The dinner (PT2)
"let me teach you"
Love Making
For Her
Love and Affection.
Mi amor
Jealous girl.
I Love Her
Damage
Scratches
"I like Montana better."
other than the pheromone.
girl or boy
Pregnant wife
giggles
Grant.
baby girl
"buy whatever you want"
Random
Aurelia
somehow a Valentines day?
"happy anniversary baby"
Pre-school.
Some what better
again.
Surprise's
Maria
Best man & Maid of honor
Lots of Pain
Sweetest Husband
My Happy Husband

Tour

85 2 0
By breewrites_0519

Antonios Pov

The flight is almost over we only have around 2 hours before we land, and it's been quiet.

Cassandra doesn't really talk much which is boring and sad.

I could literally fall asleep to her talking.

"are we almost there" I hum as she leans back "you know your the only person who calls me Cassandra" She mocks the way I say it "I rather you call me Cass" "I'm good Cassandra" I say.

Hours later.

"Fucking finally" she says walking out the plane as her hair flies all in her face "fresh air" She screams as the guards look at me confused, I stare at them letting them know to get the bags while I jog opening the door for her.

"you're a bitch" She says placing her bag down as I pick it up "Cassandra you aren't supposed to put bags on floors its bad just hold it" I tell her as she rolls her eyes and groans.

"wait can we actually stop and get food" She mumbles I hum closing the door as the guards tell me the bags are in the car.

whipped.

I get in the car "what do you want" I ask driving out the lot "food" I look at her driving to a random food place.

--

Cassandras Pov

Antonio took me to chick fil a ITS WAS AMAZING it was only good because I didn't eat anything before.

I had chicken nuggets they were so goo-

"c'mon" Antonio interrupts my thoughts while I look at his house "wow very modern" I say grabbing my bag "mhm" he hums closing the door after me then opening the house door.

The actual house is on a small hill and is very far back with a huge front yard and huge ass tree covering the view to inside.

I could for real walk naked in here-

"Living room" he says while I sit on the couch "wow pretty comfy" I add placing my bag there along with the food.

"Do you want to see your room" he asks "duh" I scoff as he takes me upstairs to a room.

ITS GORGEOUS 

it's very modern with a huge mirror in the corner and a very large bed I HAVE A WHOLE ASS LIVING ROOM IN MY ROOM.

"Was your room not this big" "no like half of this" I tell him as he shows me the large bathroom and EVEN FUCKING BIGGER CLOSET.

"I will literally get lost in the closet" I tell him as he laughs.

his laugh was just like...

"And your guards already put my shit in their places this is amazing" I tell him "you like it?" He asks "fuck yeah" "good" he mutters "I want to like sleep in the god damn closet" I mutter sitting on the bed.

"Well, I'm going to leave I have a meeting and paperwork so ill be gone all night mostly" he tells me "boring" I say knowing I'm going to have to do the same shit soon.

"Have fun being depressed and working" I yell while he leaves my room.

--

Antonios Pov

"Why hello" Mason says "what" I mutter walking into my office "I heard you're... married" he asks.

Mason is my best friend he is basically like a brother technically.

We've been friends since we were kids.

"Sure am married" I say sarcastically "woman of your dreams" He adds "exactly how I told you" "and when do I get to meet her" he asks "shut up Mason go kill someone" "your wish is my command" he says leaving the room.

I don't know what's wrong with him.

AN:

HEYYY THIS CHAPTER IS short. LIKE FR I'm so sorry the chapters after this get a little more a longer and I also let you guys meet mason earlier so BE HAPPY ANYWAYYS LOVEYALLL.

Word count; 653

BREEEEEEE<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 24 10
Dante, a cold hearted mafia leader. Born as the oldest son to his father meaning he would take over the Italian mafia. He's ruthless he's heartless a...
125K 3.8K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
1.8M 49.6K 41
DISCLAIMER!!!!!! This book is probably very bad! Who am I kidding? there's no probably, it's very bad. There are probably some things that don't make...
173K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...