G R E Y E Y E S

By DarkMoonstories

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ยซ ๐“ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐’ ยป [Iแด›แดsสœษช Rษชษด x OC] "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

P สŸ แด€ ส สŸ ษช s แด›
Z แด‡ ส€ แด
O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด
T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
F แด แดœ ส€
S ษช x
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด›
N ษช ษด แด‡
T แด‡ ษด
E สŸ แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ สŸ แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F แด แดœ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
F ษช า“ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S ษช x แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
E ษช ษข สœ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
N ษช ษด แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส
HAPPY 1K READS
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T แดก แด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S ษช x
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T แดก แด‡ ษด แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T แดก ษช ส€ แด› ส - T แดก แด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - T สœ ส€ แด‡ แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F แด แดœ ส€
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - F ษช แด  แด‡
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S ษช x
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - S แด‡ แด  แด‡ ษด
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - E ษช ษข สœ แด›
T สœ ษช ส€ แด› ส - N ษช ษด แด‡
F แด ส€ แด› ส
F แด ส€ แด› ส - O ษด แด‡
T สœ แด‡ E ษด แด…

F ษช แด  แด‡

479 8 2
By DarkMoonstories

"𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬"

Mira stood infront of the 'squad' with confusion. She had no clue how she ended up in this position and Nagi somehow ended up dragging her here.

"What am I doing here?"

She asked with a raised brow.

"We need to show you something, just tell us if you've seen her anywhere." Reo explained as Bachira played the video. The brunette watched with squinted eyes and then spoke.

"Hmm."

"Do you recognize her?" Karasu asked impatienly.

"Nope." She shortly replied making all of them groan in annoyance. Isagi, who's dorm they were currently in (they changed locations) waved his hands around anxiously.

"Don't worry guys, I'm sure we'll figure something out." He said trying to ease the tension.

"Just kidding, I do know her." Mira said making everyone's eyes widen.

"Stop playing with us, do you know her or not?" The red head said starting to get irritated by her attitude.

"I do, but that guy over there. Hmm that's Kenji I'm pretty sure and you five have been stalking him to get proof." She said making the others look down in emberrassment.

"Alright you got us."

The white haired boy admitted almost instantly, while Reo whisper-yelled at him. "Nagi shut up for a second."

"So what if we were stalking him? We just found out your best friend is getting cheated on by her boyfriend, you're not gonna do anything? Actually you don't look surprised at all, which begs the question. How long have you known?"

Karasu asked his eyes turning serious. "For as long as it's going on. I'm not one to get fooled by his stupid tricks." The brunette replied making Isagi's eyes widen.

"Mira, why didn't you say anything? You should've told Sarah about it." He said making her roll her eyes.

"And? What's the point? She won't believe you without proof." Mira said as Chigiri scoffed clearly annoyed.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I knew you had attitude, but this is just ridiculous." He said while slamming his hands on the table.

"Oh? And who might've told you that? I know you like to run your mouth Karasu, but try not to pry into Sarah's business. It doesn't concern you." She said and headed to the door.

The guys were surprised, especially the red head and Reo. They expected the ravenette to argue back, but he just clenched his fist further, making his knuckles turn white.

He scoffed loudly and stormed out of there, passing Mira in the process.

"You've changed."

He said and slammed the door shut behind him.

The rest of them stayed silent. This whole situation was getting out of hand. The brunette sighed and was about to open the door when Chigiri's harsh voice stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going? Explain everything first--"

"Drop it Chigiri."

Nagi spoke up for the first time making him furrow his eyebrows. Still he didn't speak further and crossed his arms. The girl left without a word and headed to her dorm.

On her way there she accidentally bumped into someone on the stairs. The person's things scattered on the floor as she finally got snapped out of her thoughts.

"Are you alright?"

A familiar, deep voice said as she glanced at his teal eyes. Rin raised brow and bent down to pick his things up. "Sorry 'bout that" She replied and repeated his action.

Their hands accidentaly touched while picking up one of his books. He looked up for a second locking eyes with her. His breath got stuck in his throat as his heartbeat increased.

Just the sight of her made his mind go crazy. Even after 2 years those feelings remained the same, if not gotten stronger. Her eyes were different, a bit drained of color in his opinion.

Those grey eyes, they used to be full of passion and emotion. Somehow they still manage to get my attention in a second. Her expression stayed the same, emotionless

She had no reaction at the contact what-so-ever. Instead the brunette pushed her hair back and walked away.

"What's up with you Mira?"

Akari askes noticing the gloomy aura around her. "Did something happen?"

"No, not really. Is Sarah not here yet?"

"She's still on that date with Kenji, Man she was so excited."

The blue haired girl got cut off by the captain's glare. "Akari, start warming up." Namra said making the girl hurriedly walk away.

The captain had also noticed their setter's change in behavior, but stayed silent. Mira doesn't like when others stick their nose in her business. It's best if we let her be.

15 minutes into practice the door opens and the blonde girl walks in with a satisfied smile.

"Someone had a good date." Akari teasted making Sarah smile in delight.

"I sure did, you're all coming to Kenji's party on Friday right?" She asked making the girl's nod.

"As long as there's alcohol." Makio said with a shrugg. She wasn't really fond of parties, only the free weed and drinks.

"Of course we're coming, I'm gonna need a new dress tho." The blue haired girl said getting distracted again.

The blonde walked over to her best friend with a smile. "Wanna go shopping tomorrow? I need new shoes with the Red dress."

Mira just looked at her with a cold glare. She rolled her eyes and replied. "Whatever, I'm busy tomorrow. Just go alone."

Her tone made the others look at each other in concern. It was the first time she spoke so rudely to them. Sarah's face visibly dropped as she stepped back in disappointment.

"Oh, sorry. I'll just go alone."

She said quietly and looked down. "Yo what the hell was that? She was asking nicely." Akari said placing an arm around the blonde's shoulder.

"What the fuck's gotten into you?" Makio said with a scowl, she had a lot of respect for her but this was crossing the line.

"Alright everyone, I think we need rest. Go back to your dorms." Namra said and clapped her hands together.

Everyone gave Mira weird looks as she shoved her hands in her pockets and walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.3K 22
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„ ๊’ฑ แฐ.แŸ ๊’ฐ แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹ x แด€แด˜สœส€แดแด…ษชแด›แด‡! ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€...
505K 15.5K 69
"an angel from heaven." bllk x f! reader oneshots for you to binge-read ๐Ÿค ยฉSEN. โš DEC 2022.
4.5K 181 5
โ show me some dear lovin' โž [ VARIOUS BLUE LOCK X READER ] ยฉ iliverae 2024 every word is handwritten by me, please do not repost without permission...
3.2K 212 12
"๐ˆ ๐€๐Œ ๐€๐๐’๐Ž๐‹๐”๐“๐„." - ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ. ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ, ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜...