Soundwave X Cybertronian

By MarcyWeisinger

This is a story that is a working progress. It may not be sudden for me to update it. This is my first time d... More

Please Vote Or Comment Which Photo Is Better To Represent And Describe Snowfall
Characters In My Story
This Page Goes With The First Page Of Characters In My Story
1
Confessing Feelings To Soundwave
Remembering The Memories Of The Good And The Bad
Somewhere To Get Away And To Relax
Megatron Gets Sick
Being In Charge For Today
Her Sire Discovers And He Finds Out The Truth
Her Sire Isn't Going To Let Starscream Get Away With It
She Tells Her Sire That He Needs To Learn On How To Control His Temper
She Finds Out That She Is Sparked
Spending Time Alone With Sire By Meditating But Something Unexpected Happens
Trying To Find Ways To Protect Snowfall From Unicron: Part 1
Rescuing Snowfall And Soundwave From Unicron: Part 2
Megatron Gets An Unexpected Visit From His Ex-Lover: Part 3
Still No Signs Of A Miracle: Part 5
Soundwave Finally Comes Around: Part 6
He Tries To Forget His Ex-Lover But He Can't & Ravage Is Discovered To Be Alive
Soundwave Gets Something Back That He Thought Was Lost And Gone Forever
Megatron's Ex-Lover Doesn't Know When To Stop
Snowfall Notices & Discovers That This Megatron Isn't Her Adopted Sire Megatron.
The Past Returns And Never Goes Away From Knockout's And Snowfall's Family
One Month Later: Snowfall & Soundwave's Sparkling Is Close To Full Development

Hoping And Waiting For Any Signs Of A Miracle: Part 4

21 1 0
By MarcyWeisinger

It was the next morning. Knockout walked out of his room but he didn't see his sister. Which was weird. He shrugged his shoulders. He walked over and he started working on things.

Snowfall was in the throne room. It was just herself in the room. She went and she typed some things in. She clicked on the file. It was a folder that was stored with photos of her and Soundwave. She opened the file. She smiled. And chuckled. But she also had tears because she missed him. He was here but not here. He was in the med bay still unconscious and in a coma.

Megatron walked but was having leg issues. His left leg was the one giving him the issues. He usually gets these once in a while. He walked but his left leg didn't want to move. He growled in frustration. He went and he moved it until a sound of metal was heard. Megatron immediately went stiff and he couldn't move. He tried moving but he couldn't. He immediately growled in frustration. He then shouted for Knockout.

"OH! KNOCKOUT!!!!!!!" He yelled and shouted to Knockout.

Soon he heard peds running towards his direction. He looked and he saw Knockout. Knockout looked and he saw his master in a weird way.

"My Liege. What's wrong?" He asked him.

Megatron growled.

"It's my left leg you idiot." He replied back to Knockout.

Knockout walked over and he walked behind his master. He then saw the issues. He went and he pulled the metal piece.

Megatron tried to catch his balance until he went forward and he slammed hard on the floor. Hitting his chest hard.

Megatron groaned in pain. He slowly turned and he looked at Knockout.

"KNOCKOUT!!!! YOU IDIOT!" He said shouting and yelling at Knockout.

"Well, at least I got you moving again." He said and replied back to his master.

Megatron aimed his fusion cannon at Knockout. Knockout's eyes immediately widened.

"Sorry, my Liege." He said to his master.

Megatron slowly got up and he actually felt a lot better.

"Thank you, Knockout. But next time. Remind me or tell me when you are doing that." He said to Knockout.

"Yes, my Liege." He replied back to his master.

Megatron then walked off heading to the throne room. He walked and he approached the throne room. The doors slid open. He looked and he saw his daughter sitting on his throne and looking at her pad. He walked inside and he walked to his throne. He then bent down and he saw her looking at photos of her and Soundwave.

"We all miss him, my child." He said to his daughter.

Snowfall slightly jumped up. She looked and she saw her sire bent down to her level.

"I know. I do too. But I want him awake now. But I also need to think about our unborn sparkling." She says to her sire.

"Yes. You do. I don't want you to lose my GrandSparkling." He replied back to his daughter. "Just think positive, my child. Because I know that Soundwave wouldn't want you to get upset." He said to his daughter.

Soon they heard a voice through the com link and it was Knockout. And the sound of his voice yelling through the com link didn't sound good.

"SIS! I NEED YOU IN THE MED BAY NOW!!!! IT'S SOUNDWAVE!" He said to his sister yelling through the com link.

Snowfall immediately got up off her sire's throne and she immediately ran to the med bay.

Megatron watched her run off.

Megatron sighs.

"Please Primus. Let him be alright. I can't have my daughter lose him. He's everything she has." He says and whispers to Primus.

Knockout tried everything.

"Come on, Soundwave. Don't give up." He says to Soundwave. Telling him not to give up.

Soon the doors open to the med bay. Snowfall ran in. She saw her mate fidgeting and choking. She went and she slowly rested her helm against his.

"Shh. Please pull through. I need you and our unborn sparkling needs you too." She says and whispers in his receptors.

Soon he started to relax and his breathing relaxed. From just hearing the sounds of her voice. That's what he wanted. Was to hear his sparkmates voice.

Knockout was shocked at what he saw and what he was seeing. He walked over. He looked at the computers and he saw his spark beat was back to normal.

"Sis. I think he heard you. By just hearing the sounds of your voice. Try it again to see if I am right." He said to his sister. Telling her to try again to see if he was right.

She nodded.

"My handsome mech. If you can hear the sound of my voice, my love. Try doing something with your spark beat that we can see." She says and whispers to him.

They looked at the screen and soon his spark beat started to go high but it went back to normal.

She smiled.

"Do you want me to talk to you more every day?" She asked him. "If so, do it again. Because you know I always speak to you." She says to him.

His spark beat had a type of rhythm. Telling her that he wants to hear her voice more often.

She smiled.

Knockout walked out to let his sister have some time alone talking to Soundwave just through his spark beat. He walked and he approached the throne room. The doors slid open and he saw his master sitting on the throne looking at his pad. He then walked over to where his master was sitting.

Megatron glanced and he saw Knockout.

"Knockout. Is everything okay and is everything alright with Soundwave?" He asked him.

"Yes. He started fidgeting and choking. But my sister actually pulled Soundwave through. She relaxed him and his breathing and his spark beat went back to normal." He said to his master.

"Really. How so." He asked him.

"Well, he actually heard Snowfall's voice. And that's what he wanted. He wanted to hear her voice. And hearing that made his breathing and spark beat go back to normal." He said and explained to his master.

"I see." He replied back. "Is she talking with him right now?" He asked him.

"Yes. She is. And I think this is what she needs. To know that he hears her." He said to his master.

"Yes. It is." He replied back to Knockout.

He slowly got up off his throne and he walked to the med bay. He was happy that Soundwave was able to hear her voice and also somehow speak to her. Just through his spark beat. He approached the doors leading to the med bay. The doors slid open. He looked and he saw his daughter passed out. And she was in a recharge and having her helm against Soundwave's helm.

He was about to walk off until he heard something. He looked and he saw Soundwave's spark beat going off. He walked in and he sat down on the other side of the med berth.

"You know, Soundwave. You are getting us really anxious by taking your sweet time by waking up." He said to Soundwave.

He then heard his spark beat go off. Megatron huffed.

"Very funny Soundwave. I know what you usually try to say because I know you too, well." He said to Soundwave.

Soon Soundwave's spark beat went off. Agreeing with his master.

Megatron chuckled. But soon he heard a voice.

"Soundy." The voice said.

Megatron slowly looked over and he saw his daughter was sleeping. But she was talking in her sleep.

She giggled.

"My Soundy. You big doofus. I love you." She said in her sleep.

Megatron chuckled.

"Soundwave. Does she always do this?" He asked him.

He looked at the screen and Soundwave's spark beat went off like crazy.

"Alright alright. I get it, Soundwave." He said to Soundwave.

Megatron sighs.

"Do try to come around Soundwave. I am afraid that one of these days that Snowfall would not want to take care of herself. You are everything to her Soundwave. And she is everything to you." He says to Soundwave.

He slowly heard Soundwave's spark beat going off.

"I will make sure that she will take care of herself, Soundwave. Don't you worry." He says to Soundwave. Telling him not to worry that he will make sure that she will take care of herself.

Megatron looked and saw his daughter slowly waking up and getting up.

Snowfall stretched her servos and she yawned. She slowly opened her optic. She looked and she saw her sire.

"Hi sire." She said to her sire. While rubbing her optic.

"Hi, my child." He replied back to his daughter.

"When did you get here?" She asked him.

"I've been here for about 5 minutes or more. Give it a take. I actually have been having a conversation with Soundwave." He says to her. "Right Soundwave." He asked him.

She looked and she saw her sparkmates spark beat go off.

She smiled.

"I hope you two weren't talking bad things about me." She asked them.

All of the sudden Soundwave's spark beat went silent.

Megatron looked at Soundwave.

"Well, thanks a lot Soundwave. You're no help." He said to Soundwave.

He then heard Soundwave's spark beat go off.

"Ugh. Yeah yeah very funny Soundwave. I don't think that other part is funny. And you know it. Anyways, excuse me. It's late and I need a goodnight's recharge." He said to Soundwave and to Snowfall. He then got up and left.

Snowfall went and she climbed and she slid on the other med berth. She looked at her mate but she looked at the screen that was showing his spark beat.

She smiled and she chuckled and she giggled.

"Night Soundy. I love you, baby." She said while saying it in a romantic way. She looked at the screen and his spark beat went almost crazy but it did something really weird. She didn't care. She was able to communicate to him through his spark beat. That's all she wants. Is to speak to her mate and she has that. She closed her optic and soon she fell into a deep recharge.

Words: 1,721

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 203 18
Soundwave...when you think of him you picture an emotionless mask, cold, calculating, deadly, blindly loyal to a tyrannical warlord...can an abused...
4.4K 78 26
Knockout is the only Decepticon medic in the ranks with his assistant, Breakdown. Though Knockout has found a better hobby. Street racing with humans...
9.4K 236 33
This story is a working progress. Can't stop making new stories. But this story is about Hannah. Which she is a human. But she is also seeing and dat...
42.3K 906 17
Soundwave has always been a loyal servant and officer to Megatron but what happens when he realises that his feelings for his lord go deeper than loy...