My Comics are Popular in the...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae T... More

My comics are popular in the world of magic
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161: END
162: Extra (1)
163: Extra (2)
164: Extra (3)
165: Extra (4)
166: Extra (5)
167: Extra (6)

144

27 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 144

    There is an inescapable villain in the JOJO story, which runs through the entire series, that is the villain Dio Brando in the first part. In the first Phantom Blood, Dio was adopted by Joestar ancestor George Joestar I , but in order to obtain the Joestar family property, Dior, who was born evil, poisoned and murdered George Joestar while pretending to be a filial son.

    In the end, Dio's conspiracy was exposed by JOJO Jonathan. Dio chose to wear a stone ghost mask to become a vampire, and continued to fight with Jonathan. In the end, Jonathan was killed by Dio in order to stop Dio, and one person and one vampire were buried in the sea together.

    But Dio did not die, but occupied Jonathan's body and hid in the coffin. He wandered in the ocean for hundreds of years and was salvaged in modern times. This is the opening scene of the third part of JOJO's Bizarre Adventure, Stardust Crusaders.

    Everything Dongsuke Jousuke and others experienced in the small town of Morio was inseparable from DIO in the final analysis. Someone once discovered "arrows" containing energy in Egypt. After these arrows were twisted and turned, several came to DIO. After DIO was defeated by Kujo Jotaro and his party, the whereabouts of the arrows were unknown, and two of them were scattered in Morioh Town.

    Once selected by the arrow, it will become a substitute messenger with the ability to stand in. The existence of arrows in Duwang Town has also caused the increase of substitute messengers here.

    Dongfang Jousuke is a natural stand-in messenger, he was not selected by the arrow, as a 'Jostar', like his 'predecessors', he has the blood of golden spirit flowing in his body.

    Although Dongfang Jousuke himself has the appearance of a rebellious boy, he is indeed the most gentle JOJO, and the double as a manifestation of spiritual energy perfectly shows this point.

    Higashikata Jousuke's stand-in "Crazy Diamond" restores all damaged items or creatures to their original appearance, even if they are blown to pieces, they can be restored instantly.

    In short, he is a nanny.

    He is actually not interested in manga, Kishibe Rohan is also one of the most popular manga artists in the juvenile manga market, but when his friends mentioned "Red and Black Boy" Kishibe Rohan, he was even more confused, a bit Not interested.

    But "JOJO's Bizarre Adventure" is different. The moment Dongsuke saw the story, he was instantly addicted to it.

    The Joestar family has been gentlemen for generations!

    Dongfang Jousuke looked at the great-grandfather on the screen, feeling guilty silently.

    Turning the pages, Dongfang Jousuke always felt guilty looking at Wei Guangzheng's great-grandfather Jonathan Joestar.

    Maybe this is the power of the ancestors.

    Dongsuke Jousuke picked up the second "Battle Trend", watching the adventures of his father Joseph Joestar when he was young, he couldn't believe it.

    "This handsome guy is Mr. Joseph?!" Dongfang Jousuke wiped his eyeballs, and couldn't believe what he saw. "Did Mr. Joestar secretly ask the author to make him handsome?"

    Higashika Josuke expressed doubts.

    Hirose Koichi shook the manga in his hand with a smile: "Mr. Joestar was also a legend when he was young." "

    Then how did he become what he is now." Joseph appeared in Dongfang Jousuke's mind The time when he maxed out his bank card to buy a bunch of children's products, black lines all over his head.

    Higashika Josuke flattened his mouth and pressed in a low voice: "I suspect that Mr. Joestar deliberately pretended to be demented for me."

    Hirose Yasuke smiled dryly, although the relationship between Higashika Josuke and Joseph Joestar is not so rigid now Higashija Jousuke also respects Mr. Joestar very much, but in some respects, these two people are worthy of being father and son, and they are not merciless in laughing, cursing and swearing at each other.

    Koichi Hirose looked down at the tablet. In the second "Battle Trend", Mr. Joseph Joestar, who was high-spirited and could shoot ultimate creatures into space, and Joss, who is now on crutches and even has some dementia Compared with Mr. Da, people really have to sigh with emotion.

    The twilight of a hero is probably the saddest thing, Koichi Hirose couldn't help but sigh.

    "Kang Yi, Kang Yi!" Hongcun Yitai waved his hand in front of him, "What are you thinking, I called you several times and there was no response."

    "Ah?" Koichi Hirose hurriedly waved his hand, "I, I was reading the comments from everyone on the Internet."

    Higashika Jousuke heard the words and came over: "What comments, let me take a look."

    "It's a comment about JOJO." Hiroshi Koichi Seto spread the tablet in front of everyone. The time setting of the manga is somewhat different from the reality. Koichi Hirose also calculated the age. If it is substituted into the manga, the timeline should be Morioh Town in 1999.

    But in reality, they do live in an information age in China, and Koichi Hirose thinks this is quite interesting.

    Dongfang Josuke and Hongcun Yiyasu didn't care about these things, and their attention was more on the comments on the Internet.

    With the end of "JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders", the journey of Kujo Jotaro and others has also come to an end. The JO chefs are holding these three JOJOs by heart.

    So are knives.

    With the unfolding of the decisive battle, the sacrifices of Noriaki Kakyoin, Abdel and Ichi, countless JO chefs who were moved by their golden spirit shouted on the Internet.

    [Flower—Beijing—Yuan—]

    [A——Bu—beep—beep—]

    [I—— Qi——]

    [Toilet——, no, Polnareff! ! 】

    【? Is there something mixed in. 】

    In addition to the audience who were stabbed, there are also those who urged the fourth comic.

    [Why hasn’t the old thief Araki updated the fourth JOJO? The donkeys in the production team are not so restless. ]

    [Without the fourth part of JOJO, I am going to die watching it! 】

    【Family sacrifices, don't forget to tell Nai Weng. ]

    Dongsuke Jousuke couldn't stop nodding when he saw these comments: "Actually, I also want to watch the fourth part."

    "However, I'm more curious about another thing." Dongfang Jousuke touched his chin, "Many of Mr. Jotaro's companions died in Egypt in the manga," "But I always feel like I've seen someone like

    Iki Dogs." Higashikata Jousuke fell into deep thought.

    "Are you saying that the things in the manga are true?"

    "Hey?! Josuke, didn't you ask Mr. Jotaro and the others?" x2

    Koichi Hirose and Otoya Nijimura looked at him in shock.

    "What kind of image do I have with you?" Dongfang Jousuke asked dead fish eyes.

    "Of course not! How can you ask such a thing? If it's true, wouldn't it be poking Mr. Jotaro's wound? I don't want to do such a thing." Dongfang Jousuke retorted.

    At this time, Kujo Jotaro, who was the discussion center of Dongfang Josuke and others, closed the last volume "JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders".

    He stretched out his hand to stroke the cover, looking at the pictures on it that made him fall into memories, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

    Soon after, Jotaro Kujo put down the book, picked up his cell phone, and made a call.

    "Hey, Jotaro, what's the matter?"

    Kujo Jotaro stood in front of the hotel's floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooking the town: "Have you read the manga?"

    The other side also understood the meaning of Kujo Jotaro's call, There was a moment of silence: "Do you want to contact him?"

    "You can try." Kujo Jotaro said casually as if he didn't care.

    "Didn't you want to see him a long time ago?"

    Kujo Jotaro paused slightly.

    "Kakyoin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 382 96
Alternative Title: 当攻略玩家穿越后 Author: Durian Pizza Summary: Natsuki Mio has traveled through time. After realizing this reality, almost at the sam...
1.2M 52.7K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.5K 134 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
413K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...