♡Innocence♡

By Demon_Murder

Way too Kind and trusting for her own good. She is also interested in new things so an crazy adventure is som... More

Story Info
Cast (1/2)
Cast (2/2)
INFO
Author's Note
1: A Hero is Born Pt. 1
2: A Hero is Born Pt. 2
3: A Hero is Born Pt. 3
4: A Hero is Born Pt. 4
5: Bad Weather PT 1
6: Bad Weather Pt 2
7: Duplication Pt 1
8: Duplication Pt 2 (3rd POV)
9: Duplication PT 3
10: Coming Home {First Person} PT 1
11: Coming Home Pt 2 (3rd Person)
12: Coming Home Pt 3
13: Noodles or Death
14: Calabash (Kinda Short?)
15: The Great Wall Race
16: Impossible Delivery
17: Skeleton Key
18: Macaque
19: The End is Here!
20: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 1
21: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 2
22: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 3
23: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 3 [Timeskip]
24: Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt 4
25: Sleep Bug
26: Dumpling Destruction
LMK Secret (Taisho Secret)
27: Pig Pong Panic
28: Sweet 'n' Sour
30: Game On!
31: Shadow's Play
32: To Catch a Leaf
33: 72 Transformations
34: This is the End!
35: On the Run
36: The Great Grand Dragon of the West
37: Smartie Kid
38: The Winning Side
39: Amnesia Rules
40: The First Ring
41: Cooking with Chang'e
42: Benched
43: The King, the Prince, and the Shadow
44: The Samadhi Fire
45: This Imperfect World
46: The Corrupted King
47: Time to Be Warriors
48: Destiny Fulfilled
49: Familiar Tales
50: New Adventures
51: The Great Tang Man
52: Pig-Napped!
53: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt. 1
54: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt 2 (Separated/short)
55: Court of the Yelloe Robed Demon Pt 3
56: Court of the Yellow Robed Demon Pt 4
57: Show me the Monster Pt 1
58: Show me the Monster PT 2
59: Show me the Monster Pt 3
60: Pitiful Creatures Pt 1
61: Pitful Creatures Pt 2
62: The Brotherhood Pt 1
63: The Brotherhood Pt 2
64: The Brotherhood Pt 3
65: Roast of the Monkie Kids Pt 1
66: Roast of the Monkie Kids Pt 2
67: Roast of the Monkie Kids PT 3
68: The Jade Emperor
A/n

29: Minor Scale

740 24 8
By Demon_Murder

Y/n opens her eyes to see herself in a strange place, “Eh? Nani? Where am I?” She looks at her body to see that it is glowing black and a dark purple outline, “Eh?! Why am I looking like this?!” She looked around until she heard grunts from Wukong, “Eh?” She turns to see Wukong holding up something as a golden version of MK appears in front of him, “Monkey King! It worked!” Y/n blinks in confusion as she tries to wave to catch their attention, “Hey, Wukong, MK?” However the two don’t hear her, “Huh?” Wukong winced, “Oh hey bud. So, you can use astragal protection, huh?” Mk nodded, “Yeah and I only had five nosebleeds.” Y/n sweat drops but decides to just watch. “So, how are you on your vacation? How are you? It’s so good to see yo-” However Wukong interrupted him, “Uh, I don’t think it’s a good time, Bud.” Mk rubs the back of his neck, “Oh okay. It’s just I haven’t heard from you in a little bit. Uh my training-” Wukong still holds the spike ceiling from crushing on him, “Oh yeah. I need you to keep working on your own for a little while. Remember, you can do it. Trust your instincts. I don’t know, maybe training on shrinking your staff?”

Mk grins as he shows the shrinked golden staff, “Oh you mean like this?” “Okay, smart guy! Shrink yourself then!” “Shrink myself? How the dong am I supposed to do that?” “You’ll figure it out. Just think a little!” He winced as Y/n looked away as she asked to herself, “What am I doing here?” Then Wukong made an excuse as MK and Y/n are left to be confused. Then MK disappeared which made Y/n very confused as she didn’t understand why she didn’t disappear. Y/n decides to follow Wukong as he stands back up looking up to the throne with a photo of a woman. Y/n turns confused, “Huh? That’s a pretty lady.” Wukong dusted himself off, “So, what are you hiding?”

Y/n blinks then shielded her eyes as Wukong punches the painting as it breaks to reveal a skull that glowed blue, “Eh?!” Then suddenly Y/n reopen her eyes to see herself sitting in Pigsy’s Noodles. Pigsy asked, “You okay there, Kid? You look like you saw a ghost.” Y/n rubbed the back of her neck still in a daze of confusion due to what she saw, “Y-yeah, I’m okay.” Pigsy blinks, “Oh, if you say so.” Y/n giggled nervously as she was handed by Pigsy a bowl of noodles.

Meanwhile down below in the Spider Queen’s lair, the strange lady’s eyes glowed bright blue as her hands had circle symbols while standing in front of a large blue projection of a large and massive mechanism with various holograms of artifacts floating around it. She remained to have a blank face as she looked through the panels. The Spider Queen comes down from the ceiling, “I don’t know who taught you how to take revenge.” She then stood as she questioned with crossed arms, “But it ain’t normally this boring. Can we hurry this along?”

The strange girl lets out a sigh as the bright blue quickly disappears from her pupils, “With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.” She then presses onto the floating hologram as it shows three artifacts, “There are three items we have yet to add to the furnace. Destiny cannot be hurried, my Queen.” The Spider Queen huffs to herself, “So you keep saying.” She shakes her head, “Well my patience is growing thin, little mystery. At least lighten up a bit. Your creepy whisper business is getting on my nerves.” The girl turns back to the three floating artifacts with narrowed eyes.

Y/n continues to eat on the noodles as MK tiredly mops the floor. “Look alive, Kid! We need this place to be spick and span! We have a special guest coming.” Then Tang appears in the doorway, “Did someone say free noodles for a special guest? Ooh, fancy!” Pigsy shouted, “Beat it, Tang! There’s only one other person eating for free today! And that’s-” Tang hums, “Would that be the ‘Food Critic Golden Cicada Yum Yum’?” Y/n finishes her noodles, “Kěkǒu!” She then blinks in confusion as Simba rests on her head while Tang opens his laptop while he presses some buttons which shows the person which was Tang.

MK was in awe, “Wow! That’s amazing! What a twist!” Y/n giggled as Simba just nodded. Simba then leaves which makes Y/n confused, ‘Oh! Right, he’s probably going to hang out with Mo, not that I mind though.’ Then she blinks in confusion as she hears Tang comment to MK while typing on his laptop, “Hmm…Staff hygiene is something that needs to be desired.” Tang and Pigsy glare at each other. But Pigsy backs down as Tang crosses his arms with a proud grin. Y/n sweat drops as she sighed. Pigsy then shouted, “Go wash your hands!” MK yelped, “Yep! On it!” Tang then asked as he held up chopsticks, “So what’s first on the menu?” Y/n blinks then looks concerned as she looks at MK who was at the sink.

Then suddenly she widened her eyes when a golden puff happened around MK. Y/n saw a mini MK as she quickly ran over to him to catch him, however she missed as she caught the soap instead, “M-mk!” She sees MK fall down the drain, “Ah! Oh no! M-mk!” Y/n panics, then blinks as she remembers that all drains lead to the sewers, “Oh right! Can’t be too hard to look for him, right?” Y/n then quickly leaves the Noodle shop as she looks for sewer covers.

Meanwhile the Mini MK roughly lands onto the ground. He groaned as he stood up. He then cheered in amaze, “Wow! I did it! I little’d myself! I am amaz-!” He blinked as he widened his eyes, “Oh, no, no, no, no! The Spider Queen’s lair! How did I end up here? Of all lairs?! Oh come on!” Unfortunately for him, he didn’t realize the volume of his voice which echoes around the lair.

The Spider Queen laughs, “The Monkey Boy! Well this day just got a little more interesting!” The girl turns to her, “My Queen, perhaps-” However the Spider Queen shrugs her off, “Sorry!” She then jumps up to the ceiling, “Can’t hear you over the sound of me rushing destiny! Okay, bye!” The girl then grins as she watches the Spider Queen go.

Y/n continues to run pass people while yelling out apologies. ‘Where the heck is the sewer drain?!’ thought y/n. Then she blinks, “Right! At the docks!” She then turns around to leave for the docks.

-Timeskip-

Y/n slides to a stop as she tries to look for a drain, however most of the drains are being blocked by workers as she groans to herself.

She looks down with a sad look, “Hmph! I can’t even find him!” She then notices a shadow over her due to the crates stacked on top of each other until she starts to sink which panics her, “Eh?! W-wait!” She then felt herself teleport away as she opened her eyes to see her standing in the Spider Queen’s lair. She felt her vision flicker black and purple then back to normal as she groaned, “O-ow… my head.” That’s until she heard a little girl yell, “S-stay back!” She blinks in confusion as she turns her head over to see MK with the little girl. Mk sighs in relief, “Ooh… it’s just a kid. Hey, what are you doing down here?”

Y/n ran over with a worried look as MK blinked in surprise, “Y/n? How did you get here?” Y/n rubbed the back of her neck, “I went down the drains…” She looks at the little girl as the girl widens her eyes, “I-it’s you two. Monkie Kid and Y-Y/n.” Y/n nods as MK blinks and grins, “Oh ho, so you heard of us, eh? Not a surprise, come on. Let’s get you out of here-” Until the girl grabs onto Y/n’s waist as Y/n headpats her. The girl sniffed as she looked at MK, “Please you two have to help me! There’s not much time.” Until the three heard a voice as the girl gasped, “What was that?!” Then the girl went back to hugging y/n’s waist as she cried. Y/n headpats her as MK then kneeled down to her height as he gently smiled, “It’s okay. I get it, it’s scary being alone, but you’re not alone now, you got us! We’ll find a way out together, I promise.” Y/n smiled as MK stood up. Y/n held out her sleeve as the girl didn’t hesitate to take it. She then blinks and looks down, “W-wait, you both are the Monkie Kid and Y/n.” She then lets go of Y/n’s sleeve as she starts running, “Come on, you two have to follow me!” Y/n looked at her, “W-wait!”

MK takes Y/n’s sleeve and starts dragging her with him to follow the young girl as he holds the golden staff in his other hand. Then the two reach to her as MK says, “We shouldn’t be here.” He lets go of Y/n’s sleeve as Y/n frowns. The girl frowns, “We can’t go yet.” Y/n tilts her head to the side, “Eh? Why?” The girl answers, “The Spider Queen is building something evil.” Y/n blinks in awe and confusion as Mk only says, “Oh…” As the three see a large mech with blue symbols and floating hologram artifacts.

“Whatever, she’s planning it’s all to do with that.” She turns to MK, “I-I see you use your staff surely, you could use it to smash that thing?” Y/n looks to MK as he looks to her. The girl begged, “Don’t let her hurt someone else, please.” Y/n gently smiled and head patted the girl, “It’s going to be okay. But it’s best if we step back.” “R-right!” MK smiled at Y/n who smiled back. Y/n then steps back with the little girl. MK says to himself as he lunges at the pot, “Here comes Monkie Kid.” Y/n blinks in confusion as he stops and lands on the ground, “Wait, is this-” The girl yelled, “You have to destroy it now! There’s no time!” MK hesitates as Y/n frowns and she goes to go over to him, “MK…” Y/n stops as she notices MK turn his head to look behind her to the little girl. She turns confused as she also turns to the little girl.

MK quickly shields himself and her as a bright blue tornado swirls around the girl. Y/n widens her eyes along with MK as he drops the staff. He stumbled as he spoke, “It’s you… Your…” The girl smirks, “I am the Lady Bone Demon.” Y/n gasped as she felt chains wrap around her wrist and ankles. Y/n struggles against it as MK winces and groans due to his eyes turning bright blue. Y/n continued to struggle as she widened her eyes up to MK who was also struggling to get out of the Lady Bone Demon’s control.

“MK, please run…” whispered Y/n as the Lady Bone Demon walked over to him, “MK, I apologize but I’ll need to take that staff and the girl.” Y/n felt fear strike through her body for the first time, “H-huh?” Y/n can hear her whispers as MK grabs the Golden Staff he dropped as he struggles to do what Y/n told him to do. “It’s pointless to deny it,” she whispered. Y/n felt the gust of wind from MK as he pointed the staff to her, “We helped you, we thought you were…” The LBD still had that smirk, “A helpless girl? Oh yes, my disguises fooled many including my own.” She and MK turn to look over to Y/n who continues to struggle against her chains.

MK frowns but groans as he holds his head. LBD notices Y/n’s eyes glow to dark purple and dark f/c as she struggles against the chains. LBD smirks as she realizes what the dark purple glowing eyes remind her of. Y/n then also groaned as she held her head with her hands while she heard the LBD’s whispers about her strange powers she went through and those strange headaches. Y/n widened her eyes as she got flashbacks to when she blacked out a few times, “H-huh?” The LBD grins, “Oh, that’s right. You’re supposed to be his successor, huh? Strange that he isn’t training you, now.” Y/n looks around while holding her head, “H-huh? W-what?” Then Y/n felt herself black out from this while she hears the LBD’s laughter in the background.

Y/n groaned a bit as she felt herself being carried by someone. She opens her eyes and is relieved to see MK who was panicking while carrying her on his back. He quickly leaves the sewers with heavy breaths as Y/n turns concerned, “Mk… are you okay?” MK slowly nodded as Y/n turned even more concerned, but decided to stay quiet. She still felt scared from that encounter.

Y/n gets off his back as the two enter the Noodle Shop. Y/n notices Mk and her smell like trash. She sweat drops and decides to leave up to the upstairs where she lives with MK to go take a bath and wash up while thinking about what had happened earlier, ‘What did she mean by being his successor?’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.1K 108
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙏𝙎...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪...�...
6.6K 133 13
This is gonna just be a huge amount of oneshots and headcanons, sometimes YANDERE alphabets too with Lego Monkie Kid characters- I do not own any LMK...
9.3K 414 17
ყαɳԃҽɾҽ!ʅɱƙ x ƚιƚαɳ!ɾҽαԃҽɾ ◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇ " ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏʀ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ! " When a reckless and impulsive but well meaning Titan finds themselves in a...
949 32 5
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ. ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴇ." . . The popular series, Lego Monkie Kid, but with a certain bei...