β˜… seungin oneshots β˜…

By woosansempire

just some oneshots of seungmin and jeongin bc i love them, i update whenever smut - πŸ’Œ fluff - 🧸 angst - πŸ•Š... More

insane
affection
please
broken
shower
stress
them
wow
too attached
bday
shenanigans
dreams
bath
lovemarks
jealous?
childhood
cravings
4k?
me
snowβ˜ƒοΈ
just a dream
😒
forgiven
just a dream pt.2
let me know
suggestions...
strawberries
movie night
lover
nightly needs
not good enough
one kiss
best friends boyfriend
culprit
spa day
just a disclaimer :,)
feel loved

tattoo

3K 43 53
By woosansempire

🧸

jeongin was 5 years old when he got a tattoo, not a real one just one of when he and his soulmate meet is all.

once you meet your soulmate, your mark goes away and their initial pops up instead.

once you 2 kiss eachother, your initial disappears from your wrist as well.

;)

"nineteen?! wow is she old eomma?" jeongin asked.

"no sweetie." bora said with a smile.

˖⁺‧₊˚˚₊‧⁺˖

jeongin only groaned as he sat in class mindlessly, his eyes trailed everywhere but the board. the teacher caught on and smiled as she stopped the lesson.

"so jeongin, would you like to go over what i just said."

jeongin looked at the teacher and sighed.

"this lesson is just.. so so boring, so no." jeongin said.

"boring? have you learned this before?"

"yes, you go over this every week." jeongin said sitting up.

anyway jeongin got detention for backtalking a teacher which he found it as bullshit.

jeongin met up with chris a friend of his, they've been friends since jeongin was 12 years old so 6 years now.

"no way!" jeongin said holding onto his wrist.

"yes way!" chris said smiling.

"but- an f?"

"innie.. please think."

jeongins eyes widened and he looked to chris.

"felix?!" jeongin said.

"yeah!" chris said.

"remember when i met him during the game? i guess the age went away." chris said.

"and you both didnt notice?" jeongin said.

"nope." chris said.

"ugh now i wanna meet my soulmate.." jeongin huffed.

chris giggled and ruffled jeongins hair.

"dont worry you'll meet yours soon." chris said.

"i hope so." jeongin sighed.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

"seungmin! you cant like him if you dont know if hes your soulmate!" changbin said.

"i know hes my soulmate, just- bin look at him." seungmin sighed.

"okay.. yeah jeongins cute and all but- he cant just be your soulmate." changbin said.

"he has to be, hes so pretty." seungmin said.

"thats your reasoning?" changbin asked raising a brow.

"yep." seungmin said watching jeongin.

"you look like a creep."

"shut up."

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

jeongin loves when it rains, but not when he doesnt bring an umbrella and doesnt have a drivers license yet.

so hes walking in the pouring rain, arms crossed and very very upset.

he did his hair this morning and just washed these clothes so hes mad, he was startled from the sudden thunder and kept close to the wall.

"i shouldve taken chans offer.." jeongin grumbled.

jeongin didnt realize now but hes now absolutely terrified of lighting, so that didnt help.

its 5:45 in the fucking afternoon, why the hell is it raining! shouldnt they have told them hours ago!?

they did.. on the weather app, jeongin just didnt check.

jeongin brushed his hair back and huffed he yelped as someone appeared beside him.

"s-sorry sorry."

jeongin wiped his face as they put an umbrella above him and looked at them more clearly.

jeongin knew their name but once he saw their face it went blank.

"seungmin.. im seungmin." he said.

"ah, you're friends with changbin.. right?" jeongin asked.

"yeah.." seungmin said looking to jeongins wrist.

jeongin saw and looked to his wrist as well.

if anything both boys stopped and then jeongin grabbed seungmins wrist.

"h-holy shit!" jeongin said.

seungmin couldnt believe it, no way his crush of 5 years is his soulmate.

seungmin was also speechless he was so gonna blab to changbin later.

this was surreal, jeongin was finally excited that he met his soulmate he was esstatic.

"seungmin?"

seungmin just stood there in absolute shock, his mouth was wide open and looking at jeongin.

"seungmin..?" jeongin said.

"s-sorry i gotta m-make a call." seungmin said
grabbing his phone.

he was gonna blab now.

jeongin held the umbrella and looked over, he was calling changbin.

or now, he was gonna blab now.

"bin you wont believe what im about to tell you." seungmin said forming a smile.

"uh oh.. sounds like you're happy, we know that only happens when you prove me right."

"lay it on me."

"jeongins my soulmate." seungmin said.

"dont lie."

"i-im not!" seungmin said.

"you are so lying!"

"bin im serious." seungmin said glancing to jeongin.

"theres no way your crush of fi-."

the younger looked up from the phone and at him, seungmin ended the call and swallowed hard.

"what was he gonna say?" jeongin asked quietly.

seungmin inspected jeongins wet face and sighed, sighed because now what was he supposed to say. and sighed from how beautiful jeongin looked in front of him.

"i..ive liked you for.. five years, i- i wasnt expecting you to be my soulmate." seungmin said.

it started to pour harder as the two looked at eachother.

you know when magnets pulls to eachother, its like these two were magnets pulled to eachother.

jeongin had to go on his tip toes to kiss seungmin, he wrapped his arms around the olders neck and kissed him. sighing as seungmin placed his hands on his waist, the umbrella fell as they kissed. it laid on th3 floor getting filled on the inside.

seungmin couldnt believe what was happened, was he really kissing jeongin? yes. was he finally, finally living his longtime dream..? yeah, yeah he was.

they pulled away and both stared at eachother, eyes filled with pure love.

"cmon jeongin, wheres your house?" seungmin asked.

jeongin stayed silence and fawned over seungmins beauty, just a few minutes ago he forgot his name. now hes in his arms staring at him smiling.

he giggled as seungmins face turned red and as the older turned away.

"jeongiiiin." seungmin whined as jeongin kissed his cheek.

"okay okay, ill take you to my place."

"but-! beware my family wont warm up to you quickly." jeongin said.

"noted." seungmin said.

jeongin smiled and dragged seungmin down the street, disregarding the umbrella.

jeongins giggles made seungmins heart squeeze a little.

"its this one, not that far away." jeongin said walking up to the door.

he opened the door and poked his head in.

"eommaa!" jeongin called out.

"jeongin?! why arent you with chris?" bora asked coming to the door.

she sighed seeing jeongin wet and then her eyes trailed to the male who just now looked at her.

"whos this?" bora asked turning to jeongin.

jeongin excitedly showed her his wrist and her eyes widened, she looked at seungmin and gasped.

"thats your soulmate?!" bora asked.

"huh? whats going on?"

jiho, jeongins dad asked.

"oh- appa this is.." jeongin said pulling seungmin forward.

"my soulmate." jeongin ended with a smile.

seungmin looked at the 2 who were eyeing him.

"..hi." seungmin said.

"wait a damn minute." bora said walking away.

"eo.. mma?" jeongin muttered.

she came back holding a yearbook, she went to a page and faced it to seungmin pointing.

pointing at a brown haired kid with glasses and braces.

seungmins face nearly went pale as he saw himself .. exactly 5 years ago.

"thats you?" bora asked.

"i- yes, yes eomeonim." seungmin said.

bora raised her brows in suprise and nodded allowing seungmin in.

"you're letting him in?" jiho asked.

"i like him." bora said yanking seungmin inside.

jeongin giggled and came inside, the boys showered and got dressed.

(not together..)

seungmin borrowed some of jeongins older brothers clothes, which was kinda weird. but seungmin cant fit into jeongins clothes, they were too small on him.

seungmin couldnt believe he was in jeongins house, he pinched himself a couple times thinking he was in a dream but he wasnt.

jeongin was really in his lap, back on seungmins chest, while giggling and flipping through the year books jeongins mom had.

"min you look so cute here." jeongin cooed.

"noo.." seungmin said softly.

"yess." jeongin said sitting up, he flipped himself around so now he sat in his lap facing him.

jeongin basked in seungmins shyness.

"minnie, you're so pretty."

minnie.

seungmins heart was going to burst from all of jeongins cuteness.

"you like that?"

"ill call you minnie from now on." jeongin smiled.

seungmin nodded and jeongin giggled kissing seungmins cheek.

"JEEEOOOONGGGIIINNN!!"

jeongin huffed and climbed off seungmins lap.

"ill be right back." jeongin said hopping off the bed, he ran to the door and left.

seungmin looked around the room and sighed, he was really in his house, on his bed.

"whats up?" jeongin asked poking his head in his older brothers room.

"dont ruin my clothes."

...

"jin.. seriously we're still too young for all that." jeongin said.

"erm.. sure, and dont stain it." hyunjin said.

"yeah whatever." jeongin said leaving.

jeongin ran downstairs and texted changbin about what flavor milk seungmin liked.

changbin🙀: what, you seriously are his soulmate?

me: yeah! hurry which flavor??

changbin🙀: 🍫

me: tyy 🫶🏻

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

jeongin grabbed the chocolate milk, and for himself a strawberry then ran back upstairs.

"young love." bora sighed.

"gross." jiho muttered.

bora scoffed and shook her head.

<—>

jeongin entered and shut the door, he climbed on the bed and placed the milk in seungmins lap.

after not taking it he looked up and frowned slightly, seungmin teary eyed and his bottom lip was almost in a pout.

"whats wrong?" jeongin asked.

seungmin shook his head and chuckled softly wiping his eyes aggressively.

"minnie..?" jeongin said softly moving his hands from his face.

"its nothing." seungmin mumbled.

"its something." jeongin replied placing the cartons on the counter.

"whats wrong? why're you crying?" jeongin asked wiping the olders tears gently.

"because of you."

jeongin was taken aback and melted into seungmin touch as the older pulled him on his lap.

"you're being so so sweet to me, and we only just met." seungmin said.

"well yeah.. you're my soulmate.." jeongin said.

"just your soulmate?"

jeongin sighed and looked up at seungmin.

"whaat? the love of my life, my one and only, my future." jeongin said.

seungmin giggled softly and jeongin hummed.

"now that you're happy, i got you choco milk." jeongin said grabbing it.

"i had to ask changbin which flavor you liked since i basically have all of them." jeongin said looking up to seungmin.

jeongin giggled as seungmins tears appeared again.

"dont cryyy." jeongin said smiling.

"how can i not..? not even changbin would do this for me." seungmin mumbled.

"yeah? well drink up, try not to get the shirt dirty or whatever." jeongin said sitting in between seungmins legs.

while drinking the milk the two talked about random things, mainly jeongin starting up the conversation about his family.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

word count: 1775

do you guys.. maybe sorta have suggestions for me to do?

maybe 🙏🏻

if not then thats alright, stay tuned for the next update 😼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedγ…£Minho Γ— Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...
27K 1K 27
π—™π—Άπ—Ώπ˜€π˜ 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ 𝚊 π™·πš’πšžπš—πš’πš— πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’~ "𝙳-π™³πš˜πšŽπšœ πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš–πšŽπšŠπš— πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸-𝙸 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš‘πš’πš–?" π™ΉπšŽπš˜πš—πšπš’πš— πšŠπšœπš”πšŽ...
466 0 13
my only one. i thought. everything comes to an end. seungin/jeongmin "he said he fucking loved me" Jeongin said. top:seungmin bttom:jeongin yall im o...
43.8K 786 24
One shot on Stray Kids members (one or more of them) Also upon request/inspiration [Requests open] Mostly SMUT, but also Fluff and Soft