The Lost Necklace [DISCONTINU...

By KupKekFriends

PLEASE READ THE STORY THEN TELL US YOUR OPINION. :D What happens when you suddenly get knocked out by someone... More

Prologue
1: Into The New World
3: The Future Hokage Doesn't Know How To Read a Map
4: Me Wanna Be A Ninja!
5: Training Sure is Hard. . .
6: New Pet and a Handful of Chips
7: I Suck At Introductions
8: Goodbye, Whatever Money I Had
9: I Am A Princess!

2: Woke Up in Where?!

206 7 0
By KupKekFriends

*Natsumi's POV*

I struggled opening my eyes. Gosh! Why does my head hurt? The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the white ceiling. Where am I? Who am I?

"Well, I see you're finally awake," said a voice. I looked around to see where the voice came from. I saw a guy with grey hair that stood high up. He had a mask covering his face and a headband covering one eye. He was leaning against a wall reading an orange book. He didn't even take his gaze off the book the whole time! I decided to speak up.

"Um. . . hi . . . ?" I said, but it came out more like a question.

I looked around the room and noticed I'm in a hospital.

"Why am I in a hospital?" I asked.

He sighed as he took his bored-looking eye off the book, then closed the book and looked at me.

"There were two guys taking you somewhere, do you know why?" He eyed me suspiciously. I looked at him confusion written all over my face.

"I-I don't remember. . ." I started panicking.

"Stay here I'll go inform the Hokage," he said while doing some handsigns and then poofing. He disappeared leaving some clouds behind.

"Whoa! How did he do that!?" I shouted but nobody answered.

I lay down on the bed for a few minutes until I heard a soft knock, and the door opened slowly. Two men got in; one was old and was smoking a pipe, the other was the same guy from before with hair that defies gravity -literally. The old man stepped closer to my bed and took his pipe out of his mouth.

"I'm the Hokage of this village," the old man stated introducing himself. "May I ask you what your name is?". . . 'My name?' I thought. I felt completely blank.

"Ummm. . ." I trailed off. What do I say? 'Hey, I have no idea what my name is, nice to meet you!' Nope. No way!

"We found this bag next to you while you were unconscious, there is a high probability that it belongs to you," the guy with gravity-defying hair said while lifting up a colorful, tribal print bag up for me to see.

"Maybe it's mine, may you please hand it over so I can check," I said as I took the bag from his hands and opened the zipper. There were a bunch of books, a pencil-case, and an mp3 player with headphones.

"There isn't anything special inside it, just some books, a pencil case, and an mp3," I said looking at them.

"What is that thing you said?" asked the Hokage curiously.

"What thing?" I asked confused.

"The last thing you said," he repeated.

"Oh, you mean the mp3?" I asked as I took it out and showed it to them.

"Yes, what is this?" he asked again. From the corner of my eyes I could see the grey-haired guy also looking curiously with his one eye.

"It is a device where I listen to music . . ." I said as my voice trailed off. What? Don't they have such a thing here? What world is this?

"Kakashi, take this mp3 and send it to the investigation department and have them inspect it," said the Hokage calmly.

Aha, so that's his name, Kakashi. . . What a weird name. 'Kakashi' stepped closer and took the mp3 from me when I handed it over.

"Why don't you check one of those books and see if you might have any information regarding you in them," said the Hokage as he put the pipe back into his mouth.

I took the first book I saw, and opened it to the first page. There were a lot of doodles, and by 'a lot' I mean 'A LOT'. Was this my hobby or what? I looked at the bottom of the page and saw something written. 'This book belongs to Natsumi Auratum.' Was this my name? Natsumi Auratum?

"Natsumi. . . " I said slowly closing the book.

"Huh?" They looked at me confused.

"Natsumi Auratum. That's my name, Natsumi Auratum," I said.

"From the Auratum clan, I see," said the Hokage. He looked in very deep thoughts. What clan? Whaaat?

"Auratum clan?" I asked confused.

"Well never mind about that, we will be leaving now," said the Hokage as he turned around towards the door.

"Get some rest, once you get better, you'll go around the village, meet the villagers, and I will give you an apartment to live in," he continued as he turned around and gave me a smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you," I said, "for everything."

He walked out of the room, Kakashi followed him and closed the door.

*15 Min. Later*

"When am I gonna get out of this hospital? It's so boring," I sighed, suddenly I got an idea. Yes! That's what I'm gonna do.

I got out of bed and walked towards the door, I opened it slowly and took glances around, there was no one in the corridor. Great! No one will check on me for a while, it's my chance to sneak out. I took the bag that's supposed to be mine and ran. I kept running and got down the stairs as fast and stealthily as I can. I stopped when I heard a voice.

"Did you check the patient in room 304? The one who was found in the forest."

"No, I'll go check now," said a female voice.

Damn it! That's me! If I run toward that corridor, then I'll be caught. I opened the closest window and jumped out of it. Shoot! I'm still in the second floor! Bad idea! Bad idea! What was I thinking?!

Before thinking, I grabbed the first thing I saw. It was a plain white wall. I have to think fast. . . Or else I can kiss my life goodbye. My hands were sweating from nervousness, which wasn't helping at all, and that's when they slipped.

Goodbye sweet life.

*Neji's POV*

My training was interrupted by Gai sensei's 'youthful' speech about our new coming mission. I was walking down the street, hands in pocket, when I noticed an unfamiliar huge chakra nearby.

"Byakugan!" I said while I activated my Byakugan fearing it's an enemy's chakra. But what I saw was the opposite of what I quite expected. The owner of the chakra was just a simple girl trying to. . . IS SHE FALLING?!

I ran as fast as I can, jumping form building to building to reach the falling girl. I stretched my arms as the girl fell into them. She opened her red ruby eyes that fade into pink, and looked at me.

"Am I dead?" she asked as she looked around.

"No, but you were going to be if I didn't catch you," I replied, looking at her annoyed.

"Thanks, you can put me down now," she blushed.

"Ok," I said as I dumped her on the ground.

"Ouch! Hey! Not that way!" she complained as she rubbed her back while standing.

"Well, you asked for it," I smirked.

"Anyways, come, I'm taking you to the Hokage."

"Hokage!" she exclaimed, "No! No! No! I'm not going there when I just got my freedom!"

"Freedom?" I asked. Seriously? This girl is talking nonsense.

"Yes, well, you see I was locked in that white room in the hospital. . ." she started ranting.

"I was so bored so I snuck out. . . from the window," she explained as if she couldn't believe it herself. " Then I slipped, and TA DA! I'm in this situation here."

"You still snuck out so I still have to take you to the Hokage," I said as I noticed her planning something.

"Oh, and don't try planning to run away," I warned her, although I knew that she won't listen. I looked away expecting her to take her chance and run, but before she put her plan into action, I grabbed her wrist preventing her form running away.

"Let go of me," she whined as I dragged her to the Hokage's building.

"No," I simply said. She sighed. Then she looked like she had another idea coming up. Oh no, not another plan.

"How about we make an agreement?" she suggested.

"What kind of an agreement?" I asked showing no interest.

"If you let me go. . . " she paused adding dramatic effects, ". . .I'll give you chocolate." I sweatdropped as she grinned victoriously at me, taking a chocolate bar out of her backpack.

"How about, no?" I plainly declined her 'convincing' offer. She sighed feeling down but her smile returned as she started devouring her chocolate bar. After a while of walking, we finally got to the Hokage's building and entered to see the Hokage.

"Hokage-sama, I caught this girl while she was falling from the hospital window," I told him. Ok, that kind of sounded terrible.

"You ran away from the hospital?!" the Hokage said in a surprised and questioning tone while looking at the girl.

"Eheheh . . . I kind of got bored of it," she said with a big grin across her face while she rubbed the back of her head.

"Ahh . . . looks like I'll just show you to your apartment now then, but before that, Neji, didn't you have a mission with your team now?"

"Yes Hokage-sama, we were supposed to meet at the main gate but I got held up," I answered as I glared at the girl while saying the last part.

"Ehehe . . ." she chuckled as she smiled nervously at me knowing she is the reason why I'm late.

"You can go now Neji, I'll take care of her," I nodded and walked out of the Hokage's office. There was something weird about the girl, I guess she was, well, different . . . Ah well, it's her destiny to face the consequences of running away form the hospital . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 222 42
This is a story about 2 sisters that were somehow transported to Konoha. Are they going to join the Akatsuki? Will they betray Konoha? Will Naruto st...
244K 2.9K 17
Short imagines about many characters in Naruto. (Finished) I do not own any of the characters from Naruto. This book is for entertainment purposes...
2.7K 62 18
"I don't think you're weird. Honestly, It doesn't matter who you slept with before me or who you slept with after me. Because whoever you want to sle...
1.6K 97 21
Umi has been kidnapped by the akatskui, Yuki is stuck in he world of summons and Ryuua and Kiba left the village to retrieve Umi. Well, everything's...