and we fell

By amyhopeey

SOFIA My life was always supposed to be described in one word. Perfect. I am the perfect princess from the pe... More

note
playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
thank you

Chapter 35

4.7K 171 14
By amyhopeey

ALEC

It's 2 am and it's only been a few minutes since we've went to sleep. Let's just say, Foxy and I have been busy until now. Amazingly busy.

The phone rings and I quickly wake up, not knowing who the hell would call at this hour. I notice Foxy flinching next to me as she hears it, so I try to take it and go in another room. She is tired and I want her to get a good night sleep. However, as I make my attempt to leave the bed, she comes closer to me and puts her arm on my chest. She's holding me so tight, I can't move. I don't want to move. Foxy is all I want.

I press ignore on the call and brush her hair with my fingers. She's gorgeous. When I first saw her, I knew she was beautiful from the way she looks. Her golden hair, flawless skin, deep blue eyes. Beautiful. Now, as I got to know her better, I find her even more beautiful. Her soul is. Her kindness. Her feistiness. The way she knows exactly what to say to make one feel better. Gorgeous.

Although I pressed ignore, the phone rings again and Foxy does a frown. She heard it. Which means, she might wake up. And she was really sore. She needs to sleep.

I swear once and take the phone. As I see the name on the screen, I swear again. It's my brother. Callum Dunn. It's not like I hate my brother. He's the only one in my family I actually stand. But I dislike him.

"Callum", I greet him whispering, trying not to wake my girlfriend up. Callum doesn't get the hint and starts screaming.

"Alec! You pathetic loser! How are you?" he asks me with his voice happy. I by now got used to his way of addressing people and didn't see it as an offense anymore.

"Fine. It's 2 am. What do you want, Callum?" I ask him, trying to cut him short since Foxy was already starting to move.

"That's how you greet me? You little piece of shit." he screams. This time, Foxy actually wakes up and looks up to see my face. Her eyes are almost closed and she's yawning. I started hating Callum for waking her up.

"Who is it?" she asks me whispering, giving me a kiss on my chest. I tense. And want to kiss her back.

However, my brother already heard her voice and screams again: "You're with a female companion?! Don't tell me you're doing it right now and you picked up."

I swear at him. Foxy blushes.

"I'm not. And yes, I am with a female companion. My girlfriend. Who you woke up." I hiss through my teeth. Foxy looks at me thankfully and starts planting kisses from my neck down to my belly. I shiver.

"I didn't thought you actually care if people wake up or not." he adds. Foxy tenses. I respond:

"I don't. I don't give the slightest shit. I only care about her."

She smiles at me shyly and rests her head on my chest again. I breathe heavier.

"Anyway, Rachel asked me to talk to you. It's her birthday next weekend. She wants you to come." Callum says. I swallow hard. I don't know why I ever thought he called because he wanted to. Callum never does anything our mother, Rachel, doesn't want. Rachel didn't want him to love me, so he doesn't.

"I'm not coming. I've already told her that." I reply. It's true. I have. Two days ago when she called and invited me. I turned her down.

"Stuff changed, Alec. She said that if you don't come, she cuts you off."

I swallow hard at what he said. I hate to admit it, but I am pretty bound to my parents 'money. That's until I get my hands on the company. From then on, I can do whatever I want, never see them again and have the money I need to pleasure my taste for expensive shit.

"I'll be there." I hiss through my teeth. Foxy looks at me confused so I give her a kiss on her forehead to calm her down and assure her it's all going to be alright. She sinks her face in my chest and nods.

"Oh, and there's another condition." Callum adds, and from the smirk he hides in his voice, I know I'm not going to like it.

"What?" I ask, my voice sending warnings. I can hear him take a deep breath before he continues:

"The princess you're screwing has to come."

The words get stuck in my head. Foxy looks up at me afraid. I don't want to bring her to Rachel's party. I don't want her to meet my family. She isn't safe with them.

"No. She's not coming." I answer harsh. Foxy looks at me afraid. She's heard this tone of my voice before, but never like this. I cover up the microphone and whisper.

"Don't worry. I'd kill anyone but you. You're my world, Foxy. My breath. The pulse of my heart. You're the one I protect and live for. If anyone touches you, they are fucking dead the next day. But I could never hurt you."

She still is a bit afraid but hugs me tighter and wraps her hands around me to hold me close. I kiss her forehead and plan to hang up. That's when I hear Rachel's voice on the line.

"Alec, a word."

I tense. Foxy notices and tenses too. This time, she lets me stand up as I want to and I go in a different room.

"Rachel. What the hell do you want?"

"To meet my future daughter-in-law. You need to bring her."

"I'm not bringing her."

"Why?"

I laugh sarcastically that she even had to ask: "You and Silas already broke me. I am not letting you come close to her."

"So protective. You became weak." she replies amused. But I know there's more hidden in there. She now knows my weakness. She can use it against me whenever she wants. And I wouldn't mind if she would ruin me again, but this is Foxy we're talking about. If she touches even one single strand of hair of my girlfriend, I'll burn down her whole business empire until it's ashes. And laugh at their faces looking at their destroyed precious love.

"Try me, Rachel. You touch her and I'll make your life a living nightmare."

"As you wish. But if you don't bring her, there's another brother waiting in line to the seat of CEO of Dunn Leisures. It's your decision. Say it now."

Before I can open my mouth, I can hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and find Foxy, dressed in one of my shirts, staring at me. As our eyes meet, she whispers:

"I'll come."

I cover the microphone again and protest: "No, Foxy. No. It's too dangerous. You have no idea of what these people are capable of."

She comes closer to me and lifts herself up on her toes to reach my cheek, where she plants a big kiss.

"You said you'd kill anyone who wants to touch me. I trust you, Alec. I'm coming with you. Darrel comes too. I'll be safe."

I am still not sure about the idea, so she continues: "I know you want Dunn Leisures, babe. If this is how you get it, then I'm coming."

I look in her eyes one more time, to see if she really means it. She nods to assure me she does. I take my hand off the microphone and give my answer:
"We're coming. But we'll need three invitations."

Rachel laughs amused from the other end of the line: "Are you in a relationship for three or something? Alec, I always knew you were a lost cause, but I didn't actually thought I was right."

I clench my fist, feeling the urge to punch something. When I was in hardships before, I would take a joint. Drink something. Run away. Make myself escape. But I made a promise to myself I'll become a better man for Foxy. Foxy, who notices my fist, so she now takes it with her hands and kisses it. It gives me power. Makes me forget about escaping and I focus on the fact I have to be though. Fight for this girl. The love of my life.

"No." I answer cold. "Her bodyguard. Who'll kill you in case you'll try to hurt her."

Rachel gasps annoyed and hangs up saying she'll see us there. I look at Foxy to make sure she really agrees to this.

"I'll be fine, Alec. I promise." she tells me. I still don't believe her.

"Will you have my back?" she asks me while she's staring in my eyes. I nod. I will obviously have her back. I meant what I said I'd kill anyone who dares to touch her. I really did. Foxy is mine.

"Then, I'll be okay." she replies. I kiss her to thank her for doing this for me. She nods as if it were obvious she would.

"Let's get back to bed." I whisper, reminding myself she was still sleeping as the phone rang. "You need to sleep. You were tired."

"But I am not tired anymore." she tells me, her eyes sparking.

"No, Foxy. You were sore and it's late. As much as I would like that, you need some rest."

She yawns and realizes herself she's tired. Ican see it on her face she hates the fact she gave up. I also hate the fact we could have continued, but her feeling well takes priority. So before she knows it, I am holding her on my back, carrying her back to bed. She giggles and as I carefully lay her down, she gives me a kiss and pulls me closer. I can't stop the urge and bend down to kiss her.

"You really need to sleep", I whisper between kisses. My head says something but my heart wants something else.

"I am not a baby", she protests chuckling.

"But of course you are. You are my Chanel baby." I reply, again with her own words. She can't stop a laughter. I smile.

"Whatever", she whispers, then quickly adds: "Five more minutes."

I give up and lean closer to her. "Five more minutes", I repeat.

I believe one can already figure we stayed up more than just five more minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 186 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...
15.9K 446 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
194 37 26
I'm Vilhemina Valter, One of the greatest conglomerates in Germany, attending the most prestigious school in Europe. There's only conglomerates that...