My dear Princess

Oleh nidhi181002

Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her mas... Lebih Banyak

Characters
1.The Party
2. Brother vs Sister
3. The Wedding Proposal
4. The Wedding
5.Pag phere
6. Trauma
7. Starting a job
8. The Security
9. Blackmail
10. I failed!
11. Hurt
12. A Chance
13. Face-Off
14. Ice cream date
15. A Chat!
16. What is she up to?
17. A spat!
18. A friend!
20. Spilling the beans!
21. First kiss!
New Book Announcement!
22. Accusation!
23. Past!
24. Happy Birthday!
25. Gifts!
26. Proposal!
27. Hacker
28. Hide me/her!
29. Abirs' Arrest
30. It was all Planned!
31. Calm down Abhinav!
32. Abir is back
33. Date
34. Let's paint!
35. Dance!
36. Will you be able to save her till coronation?
37. Why is he here?
38. That dreadful day
39. Fireflies
40. Blissful!
41. Aftercare!
42. Pranking him
43. He's in love
44. A chase
45. It won't take long
46. Avoiding her
47. Ishas' plan & Abhisheks' love
48. Only you are allowed to help her!
49. Angry men
50. Apologize to her!
51. The Hawan and Apologies
52. His past
53. His Punishment
54. Hail to the King and Queen
55. Plan in action
56. Not my family!
57. The end of enemies
58. Seduce?
59. Our time together
Epilogue
Epilogue II

19. Friends outing

22.2K 844 19
Oleh nidhi181002

Isha

I was sitting in my room getting ready to pick up my best friend from her home I don't know for what reason. We planned to meet for dinner but she called me saying she wanted to escape something and asked me to pick her up.

I applied some lip gloss and perfume and walked out. I am not a big fan of makeup unless the situation demands it. Just some body lotion, lip gloss, and perfume are included in my daily skincare routine. I skip perfume most of the time though.

I dropped a text to Abhinav saying I am going out with Shreya. I informed Dadi and walked out of the home. 

I reached her place in 40 minutes and met her parents. She walked out wearing a tank top and ripped jeans. Her hair is tied up in a high pony and she applied some lipstick and eyeliner along with some perfume. 

"Mom, I will stay with Isha tonight!" She said hugging her parents goodbye before we walked out.

"So, what were you trying to escape madam?" I asked fastening my seatbelt.

"My bua(aunt) yaar!" She whined like a kid to which I chuckled.

"You are still scared of her?" I asked faking surprise. She runs away every time her aunt visits.

"I am not scared! She just irritates me!" She deadpanned to which I rolled my eyes at her.

"Will you start driving now?" She replied getting irritated and gritting her teeth.

"Okay, babe! Cool down!" I said starting my car.

"You took a leave?" She asked as we were passing some of our favorite streets.

"Yeah! I thought of taking some time off. I attended a meeting in the morning and returned afternoon!" I replied. I actually wanted to have some rest before planning for dinner but this friend of mine didn't let me. But I surely can sacrifice some sleep for spending time with her.

"Oh! Let's go shopping then!" She said giggling like a kid. I would have said no normally. But, today she really needs a distraction from looking at her state.

"Okay! Where to?" I asked and she looked too surprised. Of course, every time we usually have hours of arguments and whining before agreeing on going shopping.

"The usual!" She replied coming out of her surprised state. 

We took a U-turn and went to the mall. We shopped for a few hours and she bought a few pairs of jeans and a dress while I chose a skirt for myself.

We headed home as it was almost 5 pm and I had to make preparations for dinner. Dadi invited Maa, papa, and bhayya for dinner when I asked her about inviting Shreya.

"So, this is your new home?" Shreya squealed as soon as we walked in.

"Yeah! So, how is it?" I asked suppressing a laugh looking at her antics.

"Damn perfect! I love it!" She announced clapping her hands together.

"Why both of your homes are just so perfect?" She asked in a dreamy tone.

"Oh, madam! Your home is not any less! But yeah maybe my mother's designer skills and dadi's maintenance skills are the reason for this both homes looking so beautiful! But the people are the ones who make it more lively!" I stated before walking to the stairs.

"Where are everyone?" she asked looking around in the empty living room.

"Papa, Chachu, Abhinav, Abhishek, and Abir went to the office. Dada ji and Dadi ji went to the temple and Abhisri went to her friend's place." I replied as we walked into our, I mean mine and Abhinav's room.

"Your husband has great taste, unlike those boring businessmen!" She complimented him making me blush. I quickly turned away not wanting to get teased by her. 

"You get freshen up in the guest room! I will get the dinner ready!" I said walking out of our walk-in closet and dropping my bags there.

"I will help you!" She announced in a no-nonsense tone. She surely is a guest but our relationship is not that formal to follow things like don't let guests work. Even if I deny she will end up fighting with me for hours. So I just agreed.

"So, what are we going to prepare?" She asked walking into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked turning my attention to her.

"Your special aloo tikki!" She replied dreamily.

"As you wish madam!" I said taking out the potatoes. We both started cooking after wearing our aprons.

We cooked Aloo tikki, butter garlic naan, palak panner, butter chicken, chole curry, Malai kofta, and Daal makhani along with rabdi and basundi for desserts.

Once we were done we turned off the stove, took a bath, and changed into our nightwear. 

It's almost 8:20 but no one returned yet.  Dada Ji and Dadi Ji already informed me they will be late but I have no information about the others.

We both settled on the sofa, turned on the TV, and started scrolling the channels trying to find something worth watching. Finally, we gave up on searching and settled for Tom and Jerry.

Within a few minutes, everyone walked in together except Dada Ji and Dadi Ji.

I gave them a confused look while Shreya jumped to hug my parents.

"Namasthe Uncle, Aunty! Hey Ishaan!" She greeted my family hugging all of them. She always calls bhayya by his name and honestly, I like it that way.

"So?" I asked gaining everyone's attention.

"So?" Bhayya and Abhinav repeated confused.

"Why are you all coming together? And why are you people late?" I accused them. How can they make us wait even after I clearly informed everyone to come early?

"Sorry baba! We got stuck in that product work! And we called maa over to the office so that we can come here directly!" Bhayya replied.

"So you were all working till now? And didn't even feel the necessity to inform me?" I asked glaring at them. They should have at least informed me!

"Yes, bhabi! We just finished and rushed back!" Abhishek answered chuckling nervously. 

"Sorry cheeku! It was so sudden that it slipped out of our minds to inform you." Bhayya replied smiling sheepishly. But I know about these men. They just didn't want me to join them at work and they couldn't even lie to me so they just chose to not inform me and they were just 40 min late.

"Okay, okay! Now you all go freshen up! I will set the table!" I announced and walked into the kitchen along with Shreya.

All settled down at the table after a few minutes. I took my place after serving everyone.

"My favorite butter chicken! I love you bhabi!" Abir squealed in joy. I smiled at him with a nod mouthing love you too. He is the little brother whom I always wanted. I wanted to spoil my younger siblings just the way bhayya spoiled me but I never had one now Abir gives me those vibes.

"Ishu, they are yummy!" Dad complimented.

"Uncle! Even I cooked! Somebody acknowledge me too!" Shreya pouted at my dad making everyone laugh.

"You are a pro beta! What did you cook by the way?" Maa asked patting her hair lovingly.

"Dal Makhani, Malai kofta, and chole!" She replied proudly. 

"They are so yummy!" Papa complimented her with a smile.

"Thank you, uncle!" she replied with a smile. 

After dinner maa went to Dadi's room while Papa, dada, and chachu went to study to discuss something leaving us youngsters alone in the living room.

***************************************************************************************

A/n: Hey readers! Hope you are doing fine. 

I have updated the first two chapters of my new book 'Gun and My Girl'. Please give it a try.

 I want you to involve in the story too. I am feeling like I am just writing some dairy that no one reads. It's just a request. I am not forcing you to comment or talk if you are not interested.

Hope you enjoy reading it!

Meet you soon through the updates!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

59.4K 2.5K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
20.5K 1K 23
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...
5.1M 222K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...
510K 19.6K 57
(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two opposites arranged together. Their marr...