Academic Validation.

By whatpadgirly

Stories so you can crave academic validation, because are you satisfied with an average life? More

Academic Rivals (crush)
Why can't my parents see?!
Jealous
Academic rivals.
REQUESTS!!!
I hate my teacher.
her.
focus.
Winners
Second best.
Fear of failure.
Get up, get over him and get it together.
I chase to attract.
Push through.
Rock Bottom.
rich kids.
Pick your own fig.

better luck next time

259 14 2
By whatpadgirly

My hands shook as I took the envelope from my teacher. This envelope was encasing the most important thing in my life right now - my grades.

My other hand reached towards the flap as I was about to open it, but before I could take a peek at my grades, my friend came crying to me:

"My grades are so bad. My parents are going to be disappointed in me." She sniffled.

"Awh. It's gonna be alright." I hugged her, comforting her. 

The truth is, it is going to be more than alright. It's going to be fantastic - for me. I opened my envelope which basically told me how successful my future would be. What universities I would get into. 

Every. Single. Grade. Better than hers. I beat her, finally. All of those sleepless nights, all of those times I broke down because of burnout, all of the times I was so close to snapping, to giving up, all of the times I pushed my self past my limit - all of it was worth it. Every time I failed a test, she would smile and say "better luck next time!", but this time, it was my turn. I had won, and this time, there was no better luck next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 10.7K 27
when you still have this tiny, tiny bit of hope inside of you that they will learn how to love you again, even if there's this bigger part that knows...
5.4K 108 8
โ†  ๐ข ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. "๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด; ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๏ฟฝ...
20.2K 1.4K 42
When two girls are invited to a school fours away from the busy bustling city they live in. A boarding school awaits their presence and is ready to a...
3.6K 268 18
aeolist. High rankings- #1 in poetry #1 in creativewriting #1 in prose #1 in spokenword #1 in girlhood #1 in prosecollection #2 in poetrycollecti...