Devoted To You (completed)

Od kdotdot_

a zatima story . Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
sequel alert .

11

1.8K 73 128
Od kdotdot_

Zac drove his car around until his childhood best friend called him asking to meet him at a bar.

At first, he turned the invitation down but after missing a call from Fatima then her not answering his, he decided to pop up. He went home, quickly jumped in the shower, changed into some jeans and white polo and was back out the door.

8:42 pm...

"I'm only here cause you my boy and I ain't chopped it up with you in a month" Zac said, dapping his friend, Cameron.

"Look at you, big money nigga" Cameron laughed as Zac took the stool beside him. "Says the man who just closed a 6 million dollar deal in Vegas" they shared a laugh together.

"So what's new man?" Cameron asked as the bartender sat 4 shots of Hennessy in front of them.

"Man shit" Zac said running his head down his face and throwing a shot back. ""Ahhh hell" Cameron started "I know what that means" he threw his shot back.

"Who got your shit empty and stressed out now?" Cameron chuckles, making Zac smile and shake his head. "It's not even like that..not with her..not this time" The blank, pondering look on his face told it all.

"Wait..." Cameron sat in silence, looking off. "Shit..you saw Fatima, didn't you!?" Zac just chuckled and took another shot. "What happened? She married a square ass nigga or something?"

"Nah..we been kicking it, for like a month" he flashed a smile, shaking his head.

"Whaaat?" his friend grinned.

Zac took the time to explain to Cameron the events from the moment they saw each other in the coffee shop to him fighting at the wedding.

"So his lame ass pops up at her job like he wants to take her to dinner to apologize or whatever and she considering that shit? Like she really consid-" Zac wasn't able to finish his sentence.

"Is she single?" Zac's face twisted up
at his friend's question. "Nigga, for what? Who wanna know?"

"Bro, chill! Not me" Cameron laughed "I'm asking this for you. Is she single?"

Zac shrugged, "I mean I guess..I'm with her all the time if we aren't at work but-"

"Because I didn't hear you say anything about being with her"
Zac scratched the side of his neck.

"Cause I'm not" he said simply, throwing it back.

"So what you mad for? Yeah, the nigga was talking crazy and everybody knows how you are when it comes to Ti but bro...you didn't tell her what he said and besides fucking, what else y'all doing?"

Zac was quiet. "Zac, you've loved that girl since you met her but do you ever think if she still remembers that shit you put her through before-" Zac threw his hands up in defense.

"We made up, got over it and moved past it, bro. That shit is old"

"Yeah, but y'all ain't together now..and that's your fault. It might be okay to you but women are different, they don't forget shit."

Zac didn't speak. He knew everything his friend was saying was true. Zac had made some mistakes with Fatima in the past, a few before they became serious and sadly, one after.

"I knew y'all would never stay away from each other though.." Cameron chuckled, taking his shot.

"Go get your girl, man"

11:35 pm...

"Thank you for letting me stop by. I know things have been weird since the wedding" Jayda said, walking into Zac's front door.

"Not really" He said, nonchalantly as he closes the door.

"They have..for us is what I mean" she said, sitting her purse on the counter. Zac looked at her and shook his head. "What's up Jayda? You said it was important"

Between the liquor in his system
and the punch to his pride, he had no idea how she even ended up in front of him.

"Zac" she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "It's been weeks..last time I saw you, you were beating some nigga's face in on account of some-"

"Whatever you felt like saying...don't"

Jayda smacked her lips. "Look, whatever that was, that's what is was.." her words trailed off as she walked over to him. Zac tilted his head, watching him come closer.

"But Ive missed you...a lot and I know you're going to tell me you're okay but I know you aren't" she placed her hand on his chest. "I can see it on your face daddy" she looked up at him "You need me..just how I need you"

Zac closes his eyes as he opened his mouth to speak. "No" Jayda put one finger on his lips. "No talking."

She reached up to kiss him, running down the middle of his chest. Zac was frozen as she moved down to his neck.

Is was almost as if Zac wanted to make himself enjoy Jayda but he couldn't.

"Jayda...come on...chill out" she didn't stop, trailing her kisses down to his chest before dropping to her knees.

"Just let me do this for you baby, you know Jay got you"...

••••

4:13 am...

Fatima's eyes fluttered as she began to wake up. She didn't know exactly where she was but she knew it wasn't her house. The only light in the room was coming from the tv on the wall.

There was a hard pounding in her temples that told her wherever she was she had too much to drink. Fatima laid her head back on the pillows, realizing the room around her looked familiar. She turned to her left, coming face to face with the back on a man's head. The sound of him snoring let her know he was asleep.

What the fuck she mouthed, covering her face. She peeked under the sheet, seeing he was dressed in only his boxers and her, only panties and a bra.

Fatima bite down on her lip, nearly breaking the skin as hot tears began swelling up in her eyes.

She shook her head, looking around on the floor for some sign of what took place that night. Nothing. Not an ounce of anything.

Fatima slowly got out of the bed, the
aching feeling in her legs and thighs made her shake her head again as more tears began to fall. She rushed over to the pile of clothing in the corner, redressing herself and checking her phone.

64 missed calls.
103 texts messages.
All from Zac.

"Fuck!" she said in a loud whisper as Jhalen stirred in the bed. Without further hesitation, she checked her pocket for her keys, slipping her shoes on and scurrying out of his bedroom door.

When she made it on the outside of his apartment and down downstairs to her car, she called Danni.

"Fatima? Girl...it's 4 in the morning.."

"Danni" Fatima choked out between tears. "I..I don't know what happen..I fucked up" she busted into tears. On the other end, Danni was waking Preston.

"I was drinking..and..and-"

"Stop talking and do not move. I have your location and we're on the the way. Do not more Fatima, sit in the car and keep the doors locked....shit"

Fatima did as she was told as Danni and Preston made their way to her. She threw her phone down, crying harder.

"What the fuck have I done?"

••••

Cameron Downing

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22K 1.7K 21
Living life in the spotlight can be difficult. Fatima navigates through a toxic relationship, social media, and a new forbidden love interest.
3.3K 337 7
Some different.
29K 2.5K 34
Read an find out !
22.4K 1.2K 18
another zac and fatima story.