Rishtey

Oleh Maalvika1

It's the story of Rathod brother's. After sammar is back from hospital, all three of them have to go through... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1 Hard Questions Simple Answers
Chapter 2 Angry Bhaiyu
Chapter 3 Ateet
Chapter 4 Discipline
Chapter 5 Training
Chapter 6 Hardwork & Peace
Chapter 7 Bullying
Chapter 8 Unshared Pain
Chapter 9 Finding The Truth
Chapter 10 the other side of truth
Chapter 11 Bhaiyu Unleashed
Chapter 12 Doubts & Reassurances
Chapter 13 Clearing Misunderstandings
Chapter 15 Sammar Sameer Rathod
Chapter 16 What You Mean To Me
Note

Chapter 14 Cheat Day & Resolves

1.3K 82 6
Oleh Maalvika1

It was early in the morning, sammar hasn't slept a wink, he decided to follow his routine and got ready, packed his bag for college and left for Devansh's house. He desperately needed to take his mind off from the memories of last day. Image of sameer broken, tears spilling from his eyes, trying to explain to them the past, almost begging him to not leave him was not something he can bear. Sameer has become his strength, his anchor, his surety and to see him so disheartened was making sammar drown deep in ocean of sorrow, pain and guilt. He just wanted to erase the last day from his life. If there was something that sammar never wanted to be, it was being the source of pain to his brothers, especially sameer. Sameer was not just his elder brother, he was his guide, his hope, his stability and most importantly sameer was the father that sammar never knew. Making sameer so weak was too heavy a burden for sammar to shoulder. He would do anything to make it up to sameer, but he didn't even knew where to begin. Sammar only knew that he will make sure to never ever do something which can hurt his brother again. He left the house with the driver and reached devansh's house. At first he was surprised to see the gym locked, he checked on the running track but there was no sign of devansh there as well, he decided to check in the house. He was about to go inside when devansh called for him.

Devansh "jaldi andar aa, ice cream melt ho jayegi"

Sammar wasn't sure what he said, devansh was too big of a health freak to even utter the name of junk foods such a ice cream. But the moment he stepped in the kitchen he was surprised to see devansh sitting at the kitchen table with a big tub of icecream. Pari has already told devansh everything that happened in rathod mansion the other day. She wanted devansh to talk to sameer. She wanted him to give company to sameer so that the later doesn't feel lonely. But devansh knew sameer doesn't need anyone else accept Sammar. The kid has managed to have a hold on sameer's heart so tight that even the whole family won't be able to pull him out of the misery that he was going through thinking of sammar's pain and his decision to go away.

Sammar went near him and asked "abhi tak gym kyun band hai kaka?"

Devansh "kyunki aaj hamara cheat day hai"

Sammar "cheat day matlab?"

Devansh "cheat day matlab aaj physical exercise se chutti hai, khane me ice cream milegi and it's time to focus on your emotions kid"

Sammar was there for an escape but it turns out that his luck was not supporting him. He was too tired emotionally to talk about all this anymore. He just stood there silently.

Devansh "baith jaa"

Sammar sat near him and said "mujhe koi baat nahi karni kaka, I am too tired for all this right now"

Devansh "teri jagah koi aur hota na sammar to ab tak uski haddiyan tod di hoti maine. You have no idea what you have done. Tujhe bola tha maine sameer ko hurt mat karna, but you went ahead and did just that with your foolishness"

Sammar was already blaming himself for this but when Devansh put his feelings in words and said it to him, sammar was no longer able to take it and said "mujhe pata hai kaka, bohut dil dukhaya hai maine bhaiya ka, he is in so much pain because of me. i hate myself for it and I am sure he must be hating me too."

Sammar cried and cried. Devansh didn't stop him, he just sat there and waited for sammar to get it all out of his system. The kid was really stupid and it's high time he should get rid of his stupidity. He let him cry, once his cries subsidies to sobs and sniffles devansh offered him a glass of water, which sammar was reluctant to take.

Devansh "pe le sammar, you need to understand somethings and for that it's important that you focus of me and stop crying. I hate to see people crying especially when I am talking to them."

Sammar took the glass and gulped the water down. He stopped crying, wiped his tears and looked at devansh.

Devansh "tujhe sach me hostel jana hai?" When sammar didn't reply devansh said again "listen kid, I am not a very patient man, when I am talking to you, you have to reply, so either you start doing it on your own right now Or I can beat the shit out of you and get you ready to reply and then we can have this conversation. The choice is totally yours. So if you choose the first option then answer me, do you really wish to go to a hostel "

Sammar voice was hardly more than a whisper "nahi kaka"

Devansh "to sameer ko kyun kaha tujhe hostel bhejne ke liye? "

Sammar "I didn't want to tarnish his image kaka and I also thought I was forced on him. I don't want to be the reason behind his misery so I thought it's better if I leave. "

Devansh nodded and said again "Yesterday he told you everything sammar, do you have any doubt about it"

Sammar "pata nahi kaka, main sach me chahta hu ki kal unhone jo bhi bataya wo sach ho, par fir bhi yakeen nahi ho raha"

Devansh "kyun, you think sameer will lie to you?"

Sammar "nahi kaka, aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai. Bhaiya mujhe kuch galat nahi batayenge."

Devansh "agar itna pata hai to uski baato par yakeen kyun nahi ho raha tukhe?"

Sammar "this is not the first time that I am being bullied like this kaka. Pehle bhi ye sab bohut hua hai. As long as I remember I was always bullied for being illegitimate son of my mother."

Devansh "and you never answered back?"

Sammar "kaise karta kaka, jab pehli baar ye sab hua to main lada tha, fir mumma ko pata chala to she told me to never indulge in any fights like this ever. She taught me that the only way to get out of bullying is not to answer back, not to give any reaction."

Devansh "did you never ask gayatri about the truth?"

Sammar "I asked her at that time kaka, she just told me ki sach wo hai jo main manna chahta hu. She never told me anything about my father or brothers. I dont know why she did that, but she did. Bhaiya aur bhaiyu ke baare me bhi mujhe sirf isliye pata tha cause she use to cry for hours holding their pictures. She use to talk to their pictures when she thought I was sleeping. She was a very good mother kaka, I know she went through alot of hardships in upbringing me. So I always tried to never ask her anything which brings sadness in her eyes. And the very mention of Mr. Rathod, bhaiya or bhaiyu will fill her with pain and remorse." He said remembering the past. A few tears escaped his eyes which he wiped unconsciously.

Devansh understood the problem and said "sameer ne jo bhi kaha, usme kuch bhi jhooth nahi hai sammar. Haan there are some missing details but whatever he said is true. Gayatri was like a sister to me. And sanjay, Mr. Rathod he was a cruel man. He literally use to beat her black and blue for his sadistic pleasure. She endured as much as she can but there was no end to sanjay's exploits. She wanted to end her life When she got to know that she was pregnant with you. Having another child with sanjay filled her more with fear rather than happiness. So She asked for my help to get her away with your brothers. I wanted to do the same, but I always knew that sanjay will turn the world upside down to look for her if she took sameer away. Though he was never a good parent, not even slightly involved in upbringing the children but he has some fascination about ruling the mafia world with sameer at his side one day. I made arrangements for gayatri to get away from here and promised her that I will take care of both sameer and sam and one day when it's safe I will reunite them with her. But that day never came, by the time sameer was powerful enough to not let anyone touch him or sam, it was too late. By then He was filled with hatred and disgust for gayatri. May be I took too long to come out with the truth but when I was ready to tell sameer the whole truth that's when gayatri contacted me and we got to know about her condition. Sameer went to dehradun and got you here. Gayatry only wanted to meet sameer once and tell him about you. She really wanted you to go to a hostel and wanted sameer to act as a distant guardian in case any emergency comes up. She never wanted him to take up your responsibility, never thought he would take it after so much has happened."

"She never even thought that sameer would be adamant to do the right thing by her and bring you here. None of us knew he will do this. You had his heart from the moment gayatri told him about you. He loved you even before he knew it. He really loves you sammar. And his love is not the brotherly love for you, he loves you as his own kid. When you tell him that you want to go away he feels like a failed parent."

Sammar "unhone mujhe ye sab pehle kyun nahi bataya?"

Devansh "he didn't wanted to hurt you with the harsh reality of your mothers past sammar. But we never knew that in trying to save you from her dark past, he was pushing you deeper in arms of self doubt. Tujhe jo decision lena hai le, it's totally up to you and I know sameer will let you make your own decisions no matter what he feels about it. But keep it in mind beta, whatever you decide will affect him and sam more then you can ever imagine."

Sammar was too numb to say anything. He is not illegitimate. His bhaiya really loves him, he wasn't forced on him, sameer got him here out of his own free will. And not only that sameer wanted him to be there, because he loves him. He really loves him, he is not a burden on him, he is his..... And then the realization hit him, he is not sameer's brother, he is his son. Sammar's eyes filled up with tears of joy and a genuine smiled adorned his lips.

Devansh looked at him surprised "kya hua, ye rona aur smile ek saath"

Sammar hugged him tightly and said "you are the best kaka, you have no idea what you have given me, bhaiya sach me mujhse pyaar karte hai, he loves me as his own kid, I am not a responsibility for him kaka, I am his child, his brother, his son." He said feeling genuinely happy. He felt as if a heavy dark cloud has lifted from his existence. He was laughing and shedding tears of joy simultaneously.

Devansh understood and broke the hug "jaa ready ho jaa, aur shaam ko college se aane ke baad jo mujhe bol raha hai wo apne bhaiyo ko bol. They need to hear it more than anyone else."

Sammar "shaam ko kyun kaka, pls ghar le chaliye, main abhi bhaiya aur bhaiyu se baat kar lunga."

Devansh "sameer needs his time sammar, especially after yesterday's fiasco. Tu abhi college jaa, jab tak tu wapas aayega tab tak main usse samjha kar ghar bhej dunga, fir jee bhar ke baat kar lena usse."

Sammar agreed and got ready. Devansh took him to college and straight went to sameer's office to talk to him. When he reached sameer's office he was in a meeting which devansh interrupted without batting an eyelash. A presentation was going on, everyone including sameer was listening to it seriously when devansh walked in and switched off the projector. Everyone looked at him irritated.

Devansh "okay guys, all of you get out and cancel all your boss's meeting for today. I hope you will be able to handle everything for one day, and you better do, atleast for once show what he pay you idiots for."

Sameer himself was confused and irritated at his actions but he respected devansh too much to question his actions. So when the staff looked at him for an answer he just nodded and said "you guys heard him, didn't you. Out everyone and dont disturb me if love your life."

Everyone left without question and sameer just looked at devansh inquisitively.

Devansh "breakfast mangwa le and lets talk"

Sameer picked the extension phone and ordered to send in their breakfast and both of them started taking. Devansh tried to explain everything to him. Sameer was still not convinced. He now knew what sammar was thinking when he asked to go away, but still he was not fully convinced, he really needs to hear it straight from the horse's mouth. He was also confused as to why sammar decided to keep all this a secret from him when the phone near him rang. He was irritated to say the least. He has especially told his staff not to disturb them, then why the hell is this phone ringing.

Sameer picked up the phone and almost yelled "didn't I tell you not to disturb me"

Sameer's secretary "sorry sir, but it's a call from your brother's college, there is some problem there."

Sameer was already angry and after what he heard he was sure that sam has created a new trouble at college. "Put me through"

His secretary connected the call.

A lady from the other side "hello Mr. Rathod"

Sameer "speaking"

Lady "sir your brother have been in a fight with his classmate, so pls come and meet the principal."

Sameer "you mean I should come and meet the director right now"

Lady "no sir, you have to meet the principal of the Junior College"

Sameer confused "are you sure, it's in the Junior College"

Lady on the other side was irritated now and said "yes sir, is there a problem with that?"

Sameer "no, I'll be there shortly" And he hanged up the phone and gave a confused look to devansh.

Devansh "fir se sam ki koi complaint hai" He asked amused.

Sameer shook his head and said "sammar ki"

Both of them were confused but got up, got into the car and went to IHC Junior College.

Hey readers

How are you all doing?

What do you think of this chapter?

Do you think sameer will be angry with sammar now?

Any suggestions?

Keep voting and commenting.

Happy reading 😊

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Raaz Oleh

Fiksi Umum

48.3K 2.7K 34
It's a story about khanna brothers and how the events of their life made them unknown to each other's existence but brought them back together after...
21K 1.3K 19
A Father who wants his son in embrace and on the other hand A son Who wants revenge,revenge of his mother's death and for revenge he can do anything...
134K 7.8K 53
This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other two brothers are following their eldest b...
8.1K 317 12
This is story about indian brother and sister. In this story you will found mischief by sister, brothere annoying sister, at the same time brother wa...