OP Kiyone COTE

By Nagavignesh

*WARNING* Kiyone (female Kiyotaka) will be very very OP , has impossible and inhumane abilities such as calcu... More

Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality
Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I
Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II
SS : From the point of curiosity
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine
Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose
Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses
SS : Shopping and Shopping
Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st
Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi
Vol 1: Chapter 9: Study groups, Ryuen and Manabu
Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal
Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds
Vol 1 : Chapter 12 : Mending bonds
Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster
Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship
Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island
Vol 2: Chapter 5: Island Exam Part 1
Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2
Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.
Update : I am not dead .... yet
Vol 3: Chap 1 : Far into the future
Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion
Vol 3 Chap 3: Marionette
Update

Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate

1.4K 46 21
By Nagavignesh

It was the next day. The classes were going to start soon. The wierd thing is, both me and Chiaki didn't find anything different in Miyamoto.

Infact he was more happier than yesterday. What the hell Ryuen is even doing? *Sigh* That guy is more troublesome than I thought.

"Why are you even sighing on the beginning of the day?"

Horikita asked me.

"Nothing. It's just that, I thought Ryuen from class D targetted someone from our class. Seems like I was wrong"

Horikita raised an eyebrow.

"Target? You mean that class D leader who is rumoured to be a tyrant targetted someone from our class? Give me the context" Horikita asked me.

Atleast she isn't bitchy like a month before.

I explained her the problem, but left some parts like how I sent two senpais and how Ryuen predicted it. Instead I have her another version of the story in which Ryuen himself told that he will target Miyamoto.

"Maybe he is saying that to make you paranoid? Or he is targetting some other person?" Horikita gave her opinion.

"I agree. But if that's the case then there's a lot of possibilities. I can't simply defend everyone and be there everywhere right?

I don't even know what is going on in that meat head of his."

"We would have seen something in the expressions of Miyamoto if he was really in trouble. Or what if he doesn't even know he is in trouble" Horikita asked me.

"That could be true ... If it was something like physical violence, then surely Miyamoto would be panicking or angry right now.

What else could you trap a person into ... And that makes them even more happy?" I asked Horikita.

"We will only know when the time comes. So how are you going to take counter measures?" Horikita asked me.

"Oh, I have a plan for that. Let's plant a phone which records, in Miyamoto's pocket. But at the same time I will place this mini recording bug in his collar" Horikita widened her eyes seeing that bug recorder.

"Where did you get that?"

"Heh, in some electronics shop. That's not matters now, help me slip this into his collar after classes"

"What? You do it, I will place the extra phone in his pockets. If I am not wrong, you are hoping that Ryuen finds this phone recording so that he will miss this bug"

"Well whatever. Yes exactly, it's a simply plan, but effective"

Horikita nodded her head.

We both approached Miyamoto. I messaged Chiaki what I will be doing, she was sceptical whether this will work against Ryuen or not.

"Hey Miyamoto. What happened? You seem very happy today" I greeted him.

"Oh Ayanokouji-san, it's nothing. I just won in a game against someone and made a fortune"

Miyamoto was grinning that he didn't see the glared he is recieving from other boys. Seems they are jealous that I am talking to Miyamoto.

Are they really that stupid? I am already in a relationship you dumb defects.

"So I have a request Miyamoto, please keep this phone in your pocket all the time. Atleast for the next few days.

It has some important information and some points, it will act as our class bank in the future and I am giving you this responsibility"

I simply snatched the phone from Horikita's hand and gave it to him.

Horikita understood why. You can't simply slip a phone into someone. There's a high risk that he will notice it and simply throw away or stop the recording.

This was rather effective.

"O-oh thank you for believing in me Ayanokouji-san. I won't let you down"

It seems my compliments embarrassed him.

"Oh and one more thing" I pulled him by his collar.

"Don't ever loose that phone. You understand?"

Seeing my glare Miyamoto almost pissed himself. But he nodded nonetheless.

At first I considered a cliche in which I will fall on him and plant the device like they show in the movies.

But since I am not single, surely my girlfriend will kill me if I did that. So this method was opted.

The boys who were watching us tensed up.

Me and Horikita both went to our places. Horikita simply nodded her head. Our little mission was successful.

I was in my dorm with Chiaki. Since we are neighbours, it was very easy to spend time with each other.

After her confessing, I spent almost all my time with her, and remaining time with the Ayanokouji group.

"Ne Kiyone. Will it really work? Will Ryuen really be fooled by such a simple trick?"

"Tell me Chiaki, what did you think that Ryuen has plotted here"

"Hmm? To be honest, I thought it was framing Miyamoto for violence. But after seeing his expression today it was clear that's not the case.

The second one may seem absurd. I think he simply let one of his girl classmates approach and flirt with Miyamoto.

Then after someday or rather the next day, that is today, frame him for attempted rape. I don't know if Ryuen is brilliant or extremely insane to do that.

But you always say that we should consider the seemingly impossible." Chiaki told me.

"Chiaki come her and sit on the bed near me" she was confused but did as I told.

I pulled her head onto my lap and gave her a lap pillow.

"Uwah!?!?! W-what are you doing Kiyone"

"Thought about giving my girlfriend a lap pillow for her hard thinking"

Chiaki was beet red.

"Your thighs are super soft. They are heavenly" Chiaki muttered.

"Now Chiaki, what you told was correct, but you are contradicting yourself"

"Contradicting? How so?"

I started to stroke her long and silky hair. Chiaki was making some weird moans. It seems like she is enjoying it.

"You mentioned how Ryuen is a cautious person right? That he won't fall for such a simply trick of mini recording bug planted"

Chiaki nodded her head. It tickled my thighs. Surprisingly giving lap pillow while stroking her hair was very comfortable at the same time ticklish.

"Then he won't make such risky moves. It's true that he likes to walk between the thin line of crossing the school rules and obeying them. But he won't take risks on getting expelled.

He likes to fight strong opponents. And this school is a perfect place for it, it atleast has some strong opponents.

Now that attempted rape idea you mentioned was extraordinary, only if he doesn't know that a monster like me existed in class C"

Chiaki pouted at my self description.

"He will be surely cautious of some kind of unknown recording or evidence. So he won't use any methods which will surely require him to speak unnecessary things"

"You mean ..."

"Yes, your plan is plausible only if they have fingerprint evidences, which means beating up Miyamoto and forcing him.

The pleading cries of Miyamoto and his innocence will be recorded. So he won't have a chance"

"Purr~  He can simply destroy the evidence of recordings right?" Chiaki purred like a cat.

"He won't, and you will know why in the following days"

"Ahhh, my brain will surely burst. I don't understand it at all, Shouldn't we monitor Miyamoto every second?" Chiaki got up and stretched herself.

"You know that's impossible right? Also it's already proven that Ryuen is vigilant about someone spying the situation"

"So you are saying that today he will attack Miyamoto in a way that even if recorded, Miyamoto will clearly at fault?"

I nodded my head

"Then that will seal his fate right?"

"I am lazy Chiaki. And I am very disappointed. As a girlfriend shouldn't you spoil me more? Always talking about that Miyamoto defect.

I am jealous of him. At this rate I will expel him by my own hands" I pouted at Chiaki.

"Ah sorry Kiyone. It's just I like seeing you in action. It's like watching a real life psychological mystery genre movie"

Chiaki came and sat near me, she cupped me cheeks and kissed me in the forehead. While I was still comprehending when did she become so bold,

She pulled me head down and returned my lap pillow.

So this is how lap pillow feels like? This is now my third favourite thing after ice cream and Chiaki. It feels heavenly.

Being in this position we watched a movie.

I shifted slightly, making myself more comfortable. Chiaki noticed my discomfort and quickly took action, propping a cushion underneath her own thigh to create a more comfortable pillow.

"Is that better?" she asked, a smile playing on her lips.

"Yes it is. But I liked your thighs much better"

Chiaki blushed at my comment.

"Bakayone"

Well this life is sure heavenly. Should I seriously considering expelling all the defects so that I can live peacefully? Or should I tranfer classes with Chiaki?

The next day was staring of July. We didn't recieve any points today. I can only think that Miyamoto messed up some shit.

Chiyabashira-sensei entered the classroom with the usual stern look, albeit more serious this time.

"Sensei why didn't we recieve any points? Yesterday you mentioned that we even got additional class points right?"

Oh that's right. Our class got 82 CP.

Class C 660+67 -----> 727 (Kiyone's class)
Class D 540+84 -----> 624 (Ryuen's class)
Class B 820+90 -----> 910 (Ichinose's class)
Class A 940+95 -----> 1035 (Loli's class)

I think the boost in CP was due to my distribution of the midterm questions.

And the reason for our low points is due to the absence of Yamauchi for two days after that incident.

Well who cares, I got PP to compensate on the future dates me and Chiaki will venture.

"Why do I feel like you are thinking something stupid"

My neighbour asked me.
Heh, jealousy bunch. Can't digest the fact that I have such a beautiful girlfriend.

"There was a delay in the allocation of points. Unless and untill that problem is solved, we won't allocate the points to you"

"What? Will the school take responsibility and give us extra points?"

It seems Yamauchi recovered quickly. And became even more delusional.

As expected of Yamagod. He is an existence even I can't comprehend.

"Him over there, Miyamoto, and a class D student were involved in that incident. To say the truth, it was a case of bullying"

Horikita snapped her head towards me. We both nodded our heads at the same time.

The classroom became noisy.

"Depending on the details of the disagreement between the two groups, Miyamoto may be suspended and the class points may be deducted" Sensei told the whole situation to the class.

Chiyabashira-sensei was so disinterested and had absolutely no expression in her face that it had a certain beauty to it.

I felt a cold glare pointed towards me. Let's ignore it for now.

Without any bias, sensei explained the school's neutral position on the whole matter.

"Uh... why hasn't the matter been resolved already?"

Hirata asked a reasonable question.

"The complaint was raised by class D. They said Miyamoto was bullying that student for a week. However, when we asked Miyamoto, he said that their claim was not true.

He said that the class D students called him out, something to do with bets and that he won. He didn't mention anything about hitting anyone or looking for a fight."

"I wasn't in the wrong; I hit him once ....But he lied and asked me to give the points I won"

Declaring that without any shame, Miyamoto attracted the cold gazes of his classmates.

"But you have no evidence. Am I wrong?"

"Evidence? I don't have anything like that."

"In other words, we don't know the truth yet. Therefore, the situation has been put on hold. The outcome will be decided on who the actual perpetrator is."

"I don't know anything except that I'm innocent. I don't know what is even happening? I didn't do anything."

"He says so himself, but a few seconds ago you mentioned you hit him.

But as of now, there's not much credibility. If there are any witnesses to the fight, please raise hands."

Chiyabashira-sensei kept talking with an indifferent voice. No student raised their hands.

I mean, who will even help this defect.

"Too bad Miyamoto, but it seems like no one here was a witness."

"...Looks that way."

When Chiyabashira-sensei looked at Miyamoto with a disgusting look he looked down at his desk.

"In order to look for a witness, each teacher is informing their class about the situation."

"Hah!? You told everyone!? And who even mentioned about a witness, I didn't see anyone there." Miyamoto is still speaking like he is in the right.

Doesn't he understand he caused trouble for others?

"Class D student mentioned there was a witness" Sensei told indifferently.

The school probably can't do anything else. Since Class D raised the possibility of a witness, each class in the school had to be asked in order to find such a person.

For Miyamoto, who I think had intended to hide the incident, this was not a good situation. Suffer you defect.

This guy, he is causing more troubles for me. Because of him, if I am not able to spend time with Chiaki, I will kill him for sure.

I have decided to play that audio infront of everyone to make him suffer. At first I considered only the key members to hear them.

"Damn...!"

"Anyway, that's all. We'll most likely get a final decision by next Tuesday, taking the presence or absence of evidence into consideration. Homeroom is now over."

Chiyabashira-sensei left the room, Miyamoto was there stunned, not able to speak anything.

"Hey, isn't Miyamoto the worst?"

The first to talk was Ike.

"If we lost points because of him, doesn't that mean we have a chance of becoming class D again?"

The situation was getting out of hand as the classroom became clamorous.

If we ended up losing points, Miyamoto would be the target of the class's frustration. Naturally, I eyed Kushida to try to alleviate the situation.

She would have done it without my commands. But she still eyed me for confirmation. Good, she is obeying me. At the same time, my commands align with her motives, making her flexible to slither.

Like the worm she is.

"Hey, everyone. Can you all hear me out?.

As Sensei said, Miyamoto-kun was involved in a case of bullying. But Miyamoto-kun was dragged into it."

She appeared like an angel atleast to Miyamoto's eye.

"Kushida-chan, by saying 'dragged into it, does that mean you believe in Miyamoto's words?" Ike asked her.

Kushida firmly said she wants to believe him. But she can't convince them while he himself confessed that he had hit a Class D student.

"Kushida it's enough. I understand that you don't want one of your friends to get expelled. But he himself mentioned that he hit that student right?" I spoke loudly.

"A-ayanokouji-san not you too ... Believe me, I hit him because he provoked me ... He even mentioned bullying, but I didn't understand anything" Miyamoto cried.

"*Sigh* Do you have the cell phone that I gave you? "

"N-no I don't know when I lost it. It seems to be gone after confronting Kenada-kun. I also bumped into that Ryuen guy who told me he will raise this issue to the school"

This guys can't even recite what had happened properly. What a defect.

"*Sigh* Why are you so useless Miyamoto? Well whatever, at least give me that audio bug that I planted on your collar"

It's time to destroy him socially.

"Audio bug? ... Our leader predicted that he will get into trouble?"

"That's why she held him by collar yesterday morning?"

"She is simply amazing right?"

People were muttering in awe. I am becoming more and more competent in their eyes.

Maybe in the end of the year it will reach a point where even if I change classes of literally kill someone infront of them, they will still believe that I am doing it for their sake.

"What audio bug?"

He searched in his collar and found it, he gave me them.

For safety measures, yesterday I broke into his dorm and planted one on his spare uniform. You can never be too careful.

I simply connected it to my phone and downloaded the contents. I started to play the audio during their confrontation.

"Hey Kaneda, what do you want now you sore loser?"

People were already glaring at Miyamoto, he couldn't defend himself. Now I get what Ryuen had done.

Ryuen used his favourite part of human psychology. Wanting to dominate others to feel superior.

"P-please don't beat me more... I gave you everything. Atleast give me back my points, I am broke"

Kaneda was clearly acting, but it was a splendid one. No one other than me could spot the irregularities in his tone.

Most people were already fixed their mind that Miyamoto is at fault. Kei was glaring at him with huge anger.

She didn't fear him, but looked him as if he was a scum. She seems to be doing fine. She is slowly but surely moving on from her trauma.

"What the hell are you blabbering? You lost to me and gave me those points. Look at you, you look like you are going to piss yourself. Hahahaha"

Miyamoto shrunk further.

The psychology of wanting to dominate someone can stem from a variety of factors, including past experiences, personality traits, and socialization.

Dominance can be defined as the exercise of power and control over another person or group, often with the intent to assert oneself as superior or to achieve a particular goal.

"Please man... It's not like you need such a high amount of money right?" Kaneda pleaded.

One factor that may contribute to the desire to dominate others is past experiences of feeling powerless or out of control.

Ryuen amplified this effect inside Miyamoto by the method of non-retaliation.

Simply put, Kaneda is someone who appears weak physically, even more than Miyamoto. If someone like Miyamoto trash talked him, and he didn't retaliate, what do you think would happen?

Miyamoto will feel superior. He will be enticed to verbally passive abuse that person.

"Huh, who are you to say that? I can live however I want you loser. Now scram"

"Give me my points back!!!" Kaneda shouted.

That happens even in groups of people. People might not like someone even for their appearance like facial structure, or even their nose size and the shape of their jaw.

If such a person in front of that person, didn't defend themselves against your verbal attacks, they feel superior. They are lured in by that accomplishment.

They feel justified for their unfair disliking. So I guess Kaneda made contact with Miyamoto for atleast a week to make this plan work.

Kaneda's sudden burst out will cause an immediate anger in Miyamoto. Someone who didn't retaliate till now getting out of his hands. He will try to take drastic measures, like in this case Hitting him.

Ryuen perfectly used this phenomenon. Excellent.

"Huh you dare to you raise your voice you piece of shit" *thud*

We heard a sound. It seems like Miyamoto hit him.

Everyone was listening intently. Hirata clenched his first and glared at Miyamoto. Hirata sometimes didn't like my ways of doing things, or being cold to others.

He will surely seek my advice on how to control people like Miyamoto without using any immoral ways. The simplest solution is to let them face the consequences.

Hirata will understand this fact by the end of this fiasco.

"Kukuku what the hell are you doing here?"

We heard an unfamiliar voice. Atleast for others. Soon people recognised him as Ryuen Kakeru, the leader of class C.

"R-ryuen what are you doing here"

Fear was evident in Miyamoto's voice.

"You defect. How dare you hit my classmate, scram form here or else my first will connect your face"

We heard another thud. But this one is clearly Miyamoto falling by bumping into Ryuen. So I think Ryuen took the phone at this instance.

I can imagine him grinning ear to ear.

" Kukuku, Kaneda you piece of shit. Why didn't you tell me that this defect was bullying you? Tell me what happened"

"What I didn't bully anyone"

"I- didn't know what to do. I am afraid of him. What should I do now?"

"Are you stupid? This school monitors bullying carefully. Just raise a complain against this defect. You will be safe. And you piece of trash, say goodbye to your school life"

"What? I am innocent here. No one will listen to your fake complains"

Perfect Ryuen. Keep playing that ploy. I can now fully destroy this defect for causing me troubles. Though I might sound like an Hypocrite since this is my fault.

I am still angry at this defect though. I remember him looking at Chiaki with lecherous eyes during those swimming classes.

It seems like I became what they call a Yandere?

I stopped playing that audio. Or rather Miyamoto ran away from that place after that audio clip.

"This guy deserves to be expelled"

"Yea, how much of a trash can he be?"

"Don't help him anyone"

Everyone was trash talking him. Miyamoto ran out of the class while tearing up. Suits him very well.

"Now guys, this doesn't immediately mean that he bullied Kaneda for all the week. It could be very well a ploy by Ryuen right?" I defended him.

"What else do we need Kiyone? It's clear that Miyamoshit or whatever his name is, he is a trash" Kei spoke in an angry voice.

"Karuizawa-san we don't know that" Hirata still being the neutral person, defended the defect.

Karuizawa simply left the class. Me and Chiaki followed behind her.

"Kei wait" Chiaki called her.

"What do you want Chiaki? You know very well why I am upset. Please listen to me once and don't help that defect. I know very well how capable Kiyone is.

If she wants she can turn the truth into lies and vice versa. She has the abilities to save him. But please, even if that defect didn't bully that class D guy, don't help him.

I very well recognise his tone. The one wanting to dominate and decimate others just because they are weak. He is one of those people." Kei was fuming.

After kei calmed down a bit. Maya also joined us.

"Kei. What do you think is the correct punishment to him?" I asked her.

She seems puzzled, but answered nonetheless.

"I mean, he will surely be atleast suspended right? I believe that's enough"

"Then don't worry, I will only help him to an extent where he won't be expelled, instead only be suspended" I told her.

"Huh? That ... That's fine too, but don't let him go unpunished"

"Kei, even I can't do that." Afterall I can never lose, even against myself.

"Huh? I won't believe that" Chiaki inserted herself.

"Since it you guys, I guess I can say this ...

Kekkyoku, subete ga keikaku-dōri ni susumimashita (Afterall, everything went exactly as I planned)"

Chiaki widened her eyes while Maya and Kei were in awe at the same time puzzled.

"I knew it!!! What did you do, how do you defeat Ryuen?" Chiaki was hugging me.

"That's were the thing is, we don't. We let this end in a stalemate, where both the parties get equal punishment, namely suspension."

"But even if we don't do anything, Miyamoto will only get suspended right?

The only evidence they or we have is audio type. Even if Ryuen has video evidence of Miyamoto hitting Kaneda.

I think we can use circumstantial evidences to point out that some of the statements are not consistent. I mean we can surely prove that kaneda's statement is exaggerated."

"Oh Chiaki, no no no, without my help he will be expelled. Although I will be the reason for his misery. Let's talk about remaining matters in my room"

Kei and Maya were sitting in front of me, while Chiaki was in my lap.

"Ano, I understand why you wanted to explain things in your room ... But seriously Chiaki, should you really flex your status of being in a romantic relationship to us?" Kei asked her.

"Hehe, how cute. Kiyone-chan spoiling Chiaki-chan... So I take it as you both are becoming more intimate day by day"

Chiaki was embarrassed at Maya's word and turned her head towards my belly. I started stoking her hair simultaneously explain the situation.

"Now before I share the information, I want you guys to understand that the reason I am simply telling you three is for an experiment"

Kei and Maya had a puzzled look while Chiaki had look of understanding, though I can't see her full face right now.

"Experiment? I knew it, you are the protagonist of this series who is a sadist and OP. You are socially destroying Miyamoto by your intricate plans to satisfy your sadism!!!" Maya exclaimed.

Chiaki bursted out laughing.

Ignoring that, Maya was so close about socially destroying Miyamoto ... I am not a sadist though.

"*Sigh* I am not talking about that experiment... I am talking about the present Maya ... Right now. I don't understand the concept of friendship. As I mentioned before, I never had friends.

Internet-sensei taught me that transparency is the key to any good relationship, whether it is a romantic one or platonic one"

All three of them laughed when I mentioned internet-sensei.

"W-well ignoring your internet-sensei. It's partially true. Being transparent could improve your relationship. But that's now always true. Sometimes it won't change much.

Well it's complicated ... But we can understand what you mean. Please, by any means carry on what you wanted to share with us" Kei stifled her laughter.

"*Sigh* Whatever. You guys ruined my mood. I will explain everything after the trail is over"

"What!!?? No! I was very interested in listening to your plans" Maya was causing a tantrum.

"Ok please leave now. I am very tired" both of them left.

"I told all of you Chiaki. Why are you still in my room" Chiaki pouted.

"Don't lie. You are not even a little bit tired. Also you mentioned that you wish to be spoiled by me. So I am going to make dinner for you today"

"*Sigh* Do as you wish"

"Ne Kiyone. What do you think about that witness class D mentioned? Do you think Ryuen has prepared a witness? That's why this could very well lead to his expulsion?

If Ryuen have video evidence, we can raise the question of why he started recording it. If it was a full out brawl, then it will make sense to record.

But it was a single punch, it will be very suspicious if he predicted and recorded it. The credibility will be very less.

Then having a witness will nullify all those circumstantial evidences we could have brought up.  But how will even Ryuen do that? Beating up some senpai and using them as a witness?"

"Oh my Chiaki. You thought that far ahead? You thought that Ryuen need an external evidence to escalate this into expulsion?

You seem to grasp the level of punishment this school offers to such an extent without any clues?
I am very proud of you" I wiped my non-existent tears.

"Whatever, I have a ton of questions. I feel like you won't answer them right now. I will ask for an explanation after this upcoming trail is over"

2 days have passed and we didn't do anything productive. Miyamoto was always asking me updates regarding the issue.

I always said like 'we have nothing right now'. Which seems to have enraged him, but he can't further diminish his non-existent social status.

At these 2 days, me and Chiaki noticed that Honami have been avoiding this case as a topic of speaking. She talks to us as usual, but never mentioned about helping regarding this case.

Which is very suspicious. The kind hearted Honami would have offered her help in a heartbeat.

Chiaki too mentioned this. She concluded maybe her classmates convinced her not to help us as this could very well be a case just like special exams. A case in which points fluctuates, so we are enemies in this regard.

But I highly doubt that. This won't stop her from helping us, so there's some other factor into play. Interesting.

Today's the trial. 4 members other than the perpetrator are allowed to attend the meeting. Me Chiaki, Horikita and Kushida decided to participate in the meeting.

Miyamoto should feel lucky that four gorgeous girls are there to help his pitiful ass. Oops, no profanity. Maya is influencing me again.

We reached the place where the trial will be held. It seems elder Horikita will be the one to oversee this case. How interesting.

"Sorry we're late," our sensei said.

"It's before the scheduled start time. There's no need for apologies." Sakagami-sensei said.

One lone male student seated in the back of the room attracted everyone's attention. Horikita Manabu.

"This is the student council president."

Horikita's older brother, without so much as even a glance at his sister, pored over the documents on his desk. Horikita directed her gaze at her brother for a short time, but when she realized that she wasn't his focus, she lowered her eyes and sat down in front of the Class C students.

"Well then, I would now like to discuss the violent incident that occurred last Tuesday with the members of the student council, the involved parties, and their homeroom teachers. You may begin the proceedings, student council secretary Tachibana."

Secretary Tachibana, a woman with short hair, whom I like to call loli-senpai gave a slight bow.

"Of course, considering the magnitude of this dispute, there are times when the student council president will take over. There are several unusual things about this incident. Other than that, the bulk of the proceedings will be handled solely by Tachibana, as usual."

"Because I am quite busy, there are certain agenda topics upon which I will defer. As a general rule, though, I would prefer to attend to these issues, as I'm entrusted to lead this student council."

"So, this is all by chance?"

Chabashira-sensei smiled as she said that, but Horikita's older brother never wavered.

On the contrary though, Horikita-Horikita the younger sister, the defective product, I mean-couldn't hide her trembling. Considering they were brother and sister, the odds were not in our favour.

In fact, I couldn't help but think that this situation was extremely disadvantageous, as Horikita couldn't demonstrate her usual prowess here. Our expectations had been thoroughly shattered.

That's where my sweet girlfriend comes into play. She can very well decimate the opponents in my stead.

If the student council president acted, there'd be nothing we could do, even if we didn't like it. He'd enrolled in Class A and immediately taken office as secretary for the student council.

In December of his first year, he became the student council president after receiving an overwhelming amount of support in the election.

Although some senior students had naturally voiced their displeasure, our current, hopeless situation spoke to his incredible abilities.

That's why he is the perfect person to learn humanity from. He is the person who achieved the most without the WR curriculum. He didn't lose his emotions or humanity in the process.

Surely he would have a hard path and rough life to reach this position. And like me, he is lonely on the top of the summit. This is the reason he is interesting, unlike his sister.

Secretary Tachibana summarized the situation from both sides in an easy-to-understand manner. There wasn't any need for further explanation.

"Based on the aforementioned facts, we would like for you to identify which version of events is true."

After completing her explanation and the preface to the proceedings, Secretary Tachibana turned her eyes toward us in Class C.

"Kaneda-Kun went to an alleyway on the backside of Keyaki mall. There, he claims to have been bullied and got hit by Miyamoto-kun. He was also robbed his private points a day prior. Is this true?"

"What he said was a lie. I was the one that got called over the next day after I won my private points in a bet"

Miyamoto said.

"That day, after school, Kaneda-kun asked me to go to that alley way where we were meeting for over 4 days. Honestly, I thought it was kind of annoying.

Since I won so much PP and he had nothing to offer. But I went nonetheless since I didn't have anything to do"

"Kukuku. May I ask some questions you specs" Ryuen referred Horikita-senpai in a disrespectful way.

Tachibana-senpai was fuming in anger. But she remained silent as Horikita-senpai stopped her from shouting.

"Please leave him be Tachibana. Also you can ask your questions Ryuen"

"Kukuku You mentioned you met him in that place for a fair amount of times right? Then how did you meet him the first time you defect?"

Miyamoto was boiling with rage. But I already warned him that Ryuen might try to rule him up. If this defect doesn't listen, then I won't life a finger to save him.

"I-I met him once when he bought a favorite game of mine in front of me. I strike up a conversation with him regarding that game. He was shy at first but opened up pretty good to me.

So he messaged me to meet him in the alleyway the next day. We talked a bit and started betting on who will win this game using PP. He was winning some games and so do I.

Suddenly one day he offered 80,000 private points as bet. I won it very easily. And the next day was what happened which I testified"

This defect is lying. He trash talked Kaneda all those days. He is digging his own grave. Ryuen asked that question because he knows, Miyamoto won't mention regarding verbal bullying out of shame.

"Kukuku, so you are saying Kaneda from my class was very friendly to you and so you were? Bullshit. You verbally bullied him all those days, but he thought you as a friend due to that stupid game.

You took advantage of it. You robbed him one day. The next day he pleaded to you and you hit him"

"T-those are all lies. I-i might have been said some things ... But I only hit him once because he provoked me. I didn't bully him."

Ryuen's smirk got wider and wider.

What a defect. Ryuen clearly has an audio recording of all those days. He will simply edit the part of betting and play all those trash talking moments.

"Hey prez. Since I figured out the S-system on the first week of the school. I was very vigilant and asked all my classmates to have the recording of you phone at any time you interact with any other classes.

Kukuku I have full audio recording of this Miyamoto defect verbally abusing my classmate"

Ryuen played the audio albeit after editing it. It's true that day by day, Miyamoto became aggressive. Simple human psychology. Miyamoto found Kaneda as an easy target to feel superior, day after day that feeling increased.

Miyamoto sweated bullets. I think 3 to 4 weeks of suspension and some tranfer of class points from us will be the result if nothing happens right now.

"Kukuku. You lying piece of shit. Even though you didn't use physical violence, you still bullied him verbally. Though that itself could be said as the fault of Kaneda since he didn't simply ignore you.

But hitting him was the end line. Say bye bye to your school life" Ryuen taunted him.

Horikita was being useless which is not unusual. I was correct in bringing my girlfriend here. Now I need to show how powerful my Pokemon could be.

Before Miyamoto could speak.

"Chiaki I choose you" I said.

Silence ensued. Chiaki was embarrassed. These past two days, I found another way to tease her. When we were cuddling once, I mentioned how she was cute and little in my arms just like Pikachu.

Ryuen was laughing is ass off. While everyone was bewildered. Elder Horikita has the same stoic face though.

"*Ahem* Ignoring that. I have some questions to ask Kaneda-kun and Ryuen-kun. Can I have permission Horikita-senpai?" She asked politely.

Wow, she has that elegance touch to it. While I was mesmerized Horikita-senpai gave her permission.

"Ryuen-kun, first of all how did you know that Kaneda was being bullied and why didn't you stop it. Your reasoning for being vigilant and recording are very sloppy.

Second, there wasn't a moment in that audio where Miyamoto specifically forced Kaneda to hand over Private points. Which makes me think that the video is edited and some parts were cut.

This adds to the credibility of Miyamoto's statement of some kind of agreement or betting was going on.

Also, the audio in which you advice Kaneda to complain against Miyamoto to school could very well be scripted.

Not only that, this whole situation is suspicious. The only evidence you have is the point tranfer from Kaneda to Miyamoto and the evidence from CCTV to confirm that some kind of exchange took place between those two.

Also why Kaneda choose such a place to play some games? Why not the dorms?"

Chiaki asked her questions.

Brilliant, she left out some points so that they could retaliate. She will strike the remaining observations later. Splendid argument Chiaki.

Chiaki eyed me. I simply smiled and winked at her. She blushed profusely.

"Kukuku, what a lovely couple. Matsushita Chiaki right? Let me explain it to you. It doesn't matter if they bet anything or not. It is a fact that Miyamoto hit Kaneda.

And for that dorm thing you mentioned. It was very clear that defect forced Kaneda to that alley way. If further confirma he wanted to bully Kaneda from the very beginning

It's true that if a sudden have an video evidence of it, it will very well look like I arranged all this...

Kuku but truth always triumphs. God of luck is on my side it seems. We found out the witness in the last moment, that is right now.

I got messaged from them. Prez can you allow the witness?"

Chiaki widened her eyes. Her theory was precise. Ryuen did arrange a witness. Now if this witness credibility is even half-assed, Miyamoto is in big trouble.

Afterall, I asked every kind of scenarios and the level of punishment to Horikita senpai before hand. As a kind hearted senpai, he answered them for free.

Ichinose Honami and Shiranami Chichiro entered the room. Seeing me, Ichinose averted her eyes. So that's the reason for her wierd behaviour lately.

Is she feeling guilty that she had to fight against me?  It's a good thing she thinks that Miyamoto is at fault here, which he is.

"Kukuku, thank you so much for agreeing to testify Shiranami-san. And I should thank the Ichinose to take the side of justice" Chiaki widened her eyes.

Horikita came back to her senses and was shocked by the turn of events.

A potential witness from another class. Even if she exaggerates what she saw by a little amount. It seals the fate of Miyamoto. She surely saw Miyamoto raging, she will for sure unconsciously exaggerate it.

Ryuen was very much enjoying this situation. So do I. Maybe I am sadist afterall?

"My name is Shiranami Chichiro. I-i saw what happened between those two students"

She said meekly. Honami supported her to carry on.

"Miyamoto-kun was very raged when Kaneda asked for his points back. Suddenly Miyamoto-kun got very angry and hit Kaneda with so much force.

I-it was very scary" Shiranami even teared up a bit.

Understandable, in her eyes, it would have been like a rabid dog suddenly bit someone in front of her. She is scared. Ofcourse the rabid dog I mentioned is Miyamoto.

"Kukuku, poor soul. She is scared. I think that's why it took her time to come forward as a witness"

Ryuen menti that before Chiaki could use that fact as an argument. Chiaki couldn't argue any further.

Suddenly Horikita asked something.

"How could this witness even be believed in the first place. For all we could think, it could be a fake witness, maybe class B and D are cohering in this together"

Everyone face palmed at this stupid question. Chiaki was in disbelief. How could she even ask such a stupid thing?

"Kukukukuku once a defect always a defect. I thought you were more capable Suzune. We already specified that there were camera evidences of Miyamoto and Kaneda entering that alley way.

The same applies for Shiranami. She was in that location at that specific time of incidence. We have the CCTV evidence for that"

"But that down mean she witnessed the incident right?" Horikita doesn't know when to stop.

"Horikita. That's enough. Isn't it clear that Miyamoshit is at fault here?"

"If all the questioning are over, I will proceed with the judgement. It seems like there is no proper evidence that Kaneda was bullied for a whole week.

But it is clear from the testimony of witness and the circumstantial evidences matching the testimony of victim Kaneda of class D, Miyamoto can't prove his innocence.

I hereby declare Miyamoto Satoshi of class C expell-"

Before Horikita senpai could finish his speech we heard a thud.

Miyamoto stood up. It seems he hit his breaking point.

"YOU!!! You piece of shit, don't think I don't know you plot. You are just a whore who got points from Ryuen and giving false testimony."

Before he could attack Honami and Shiranami, I simply lept out of my place and hit in his major pressure point on three location in a second.

Miyamoto fell unconscious.

"I am very sorry for this display Student Council President. Even if it was not self-defence, I hope you  won't charge me for attacking him in this situation.

I simply wanted to avoid a situation which seemed life threatening. Miyamoto was in an uncontrollable rage, who knows what he might have tried" I bowed while explaining it.

Both the sensei's and all the people in this place was in awe. They couldn't comprehend how quickly I neutralised that defect. Ryuen's grin grew wider.

"It will be overlooked. But I believe in the future you won't resort to such violences. It won't be overlooked twice" Horikita senpai simply adjusted his glasses.

"Now then president. It took some time for my evidence to show up. I have sent you the full audio of the interactions between Miyamoto and Kaneda."

Ryuen, Chiaki and Horikita widened their eyes. Kaneda was the one sweating now.

"I hope you present such evidences sooner" Horikita senpai played it.

From the audio, it was clear that they did indeed bet PP for a game. But still Ryuen was very careful. Kaneda never once spoke to him in a hostile manner.

He also took into account this scenario. It's now a stalemate. Both Miyamoto and Kaneda lied to the school.

Even if Miyamoto hit Kaneda, it's clearly Kaneda tried to trap Miyamoto. But never once in the audio, he gave away that it was a trap.

So we were inconclusive. Both parties' testimony now can't be taken seriously as both of them lied.

Ryuen now must be racking his brain on how I did it. If I was capable of getting this audio, then he must very well know I had the means to destroy him.

That is, I could have engineered the situation to an brawl where both Miyamoto and Kaneda fought each other where I had the upper hand of this audio clue where Kaneda staight up lied.

I could have also made Miyamoto to give the correct testimony without any inconsistency to make his claims more credible. To simply put, I purposely was silent and made this situation into a stalemate.

Now Ryuen won't be able to find where he went wrong. It was time to show him my monstrosity. Now I am very much interested if he will feel fear.

Since the evidences were not conclusive, Elder Horikita gave punishment to both of them. A week of suspension, which means 20 CP is reduced to both of our classes.

Also Miyamoto returned those 80,000 points with an extra 30,000 as a compensation for hitting Kaneda.

Ryuen already left with Kaneda.

Honami was looking at me with a sad face. She thinks I will severe our friendship just because of this fiasco. I smiled at her reassuring. She sighed a relief.

Horikita was still embarrassed about the fact of asking such stupid questions. Well I will let her be.
Miyamoto was in infirmary I guess.

"Ne Kiyone ... What the hell even happened?"
Chiaki was in my room.

"Where do you want me to start from?"

"Everything Kiyone. I didn't understand how you got that audio ... Or rather the whole thing. Explain me from the beginning"

"Then listen carefully, I will only explain everything once. It all started when me and Ryuen fought each other ... No even before that"

-------------------------

AN : What had Kiyone done? And why Ryuen didn't use his favourite violence like in the canon? What happened and how did a sudden witness popped up? Did Ryuen really get lucky?

What did Kiyone achieve from all this?

Everything will be explained in the next chapter.

--------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
552K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
21.2K 573 13
This is a story if Claire joined shadow garden and her interactions with the members (i don't own any of these characters)
237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...