Sired to a Mikaelson--Rebekah...

Per TeamBlaack

Adelaide Monroe 182 years old daughter of Dorothy Monroe and Giuseppe Salvatore half sister to Damon and Stef... Més

Characters
Who the hell are you? (Chapter 1)
Strange coincidence then? (Chapter 2)
You watched harry potter (chapter 3)
Annoying hybrid (Chapter 4)
People change Rebekah (Chapter 5)
This feels domesticity (chapter 6)
What a scandal (Chapter 7)
Are you done? (Chapter 8)
Just one taste (Chapter 9)
You love me? (Chapter 10)
I turned for you, Rebekah (chapter 11)
Act 2
Promises, promises (Chapter 12)
Because you are sired to me (Chapter 13)
Thanks, doc (Chapter 15)
You sound like the old Adelaide (Chapter 16)
I'm pregnant? (Chapter 17)
Where is Rebekah? (Chapter 18)
We are done (Chapter 19)
You have a half sister (Chapter 20)
Hope and Arlo (Chapter 21)
Act 3
Heretics (Chapter 22)
Phoenix stone (Chapter 23)
I want to get married today (Chapter 24)
She insulted you (Chapter 25)
Rebekah is going to kill me (Chapter 26)
I knew I would marry rich (Chapter 27)

You don't deserve her (Chapter 14)

1.8K 68 1
Per TeamBlaack

« « « « «

I stare at Rebekah in shock while she sits there with a smug look I look down at my hands which still hold the shackles. I put them to the floor before snapping the chain with my foot with the strength I have left  "You should be angry with me"

I rub my wrists and stand up straight and face her "I am but I know that I am also in the wrong"

"I don't think your wrongs coming anywhere close to amounting to mine"

"How long has your humanity been on?"

I bite my lip gently before looking away from her "Since I was put in that cell"

"And you didn't tell anyone, why?"

I begin to walk out "Why do you think?"

I walk through the Salvatore house until I reach the cellar I open the freezer and pull out a blood bag and begin to drink from it. I savour the taste I was denied for so long "You have been punishing yourself"

I throw down the blood bag still not full enough I grab another and rip it open and drain another but hunger is insatiable. I throw down the blood bag "It's not enough I need it from the vein"

I move away from the freezer and begin walking out to the main area my lust for blood wasn't there these past few days but now I've had a taste for blood it's all I want "Sister seems you've been let out"

"You should be mad also"

My vamps face comes through I can hear the beating of Damon's heart and Stefan's and Rebekah's as she joins us "Well we do stupid things well we have our humanity off...You look terrible"

My hand comes to my face where I trace the veins that don't seem to want to leave "I'm hungry"

"Well we have an endless supply of blood bags"

Rebekah places a hand on my lower back I turn to her and she has a worried expression on her face but that's not what I'm focused on. Her heartbeat beats steadily and it's almost as if I can hear the blood flowing through her veins "Addy?"

My eyes quickly move away from her neck to her eyes and move away from her and walk over to Damon and hold out my hand "Where are your keys?"

"Car keys?"

He asks in a sarcastic tone "Damon give me your keys now"

He holds up his hands in surrender and walks over to the dish bowl on the side and pulls his keys out "You scratch my car we are going to have problems"

He holds them up and I snatch them out of his hands and begin to walk away "You might want to fix your face before you go out in public"

I scoff and shut the door I walk up to the car and get in I let out a breath and lean back and rest my head against the back of the seat. I close my eyes and breathe out a sigh of relief at the quiet but it's stopped short when the door opens and I smell the familiar scent "Go away Rebekah"

I open my eyes and look over at her "I think I'll do the opposite since I'm the one that should be angry"

I sit up and put the keys in the ignition and start the car ignoring Rebekah' stare and I pull out of the Salvatore estate.

« « « « «

"Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"

I mentally cringe at the words "She not interested"

Rebekah stares at the man with an innocent smile that I know isn't so innocent "What's it to you?"

The man asks and I can't help but look assumed I'm sure if we were in a more private setting then she would have killed him by now "I'm her girlfriend now leave before I get nasty"

Her smile drops and she looks a lot more deadly the man gulps before walking away and I turn to Rebekah "I thought we weren't together anymore"

"We're not" she replies

I take a sip of my drink and look away from her as she sits down "Elena went in search of the cure to vampirism and raise a man named Silas"

"Well, that isn't good...Why would you even tell them about that?"

"I was feeling generous"

I roll my eyes or she wants to kill Elena and fully succeed this time "Did they get it?"

"No, but I'm sure you can guess who got it"

I think for a minute who could be able to get it out of the people who want it and who is smart enough to get it "Kathrine?"

"One point to you"

I shake my head before facing her with a confused look "Why are you being nice you should be angry, trying to throw me into the ocean and forgetting about me for a thousand years"

She shrugs before replying "As I said I'm feeling generous"

"Even to your brother's killer"

She stays quiet and I stand up and walk to the first person I see I've controlled my hungry for too long and now I need to feed "Come with me quietly"

I walk out and the girl follows me out I look around before quietly sinking my teeth into her neck and the taste is amazing. This is what vampires are, killers and predators why not embrace it?

I keep feeding but it is enough I need more and more a sudden force pushes me off of the girl. And I get out of the daze and look and see Rebekah healing a compelling the girl she turns to me "Your hunger has grown"

I wipe my mouth "No duh Rebekah everything has changed but this time it can't be fixed with my death it has to be yours"

She looks at me in thought before speaking up "What if we go back to our original plan?"

"The Suicide Pact"

I say mocking her accent and she rolls her eyes I realise my hunger has died down to nothing "Yes once we are finished here we can leave and explore just as we were going to do before"

"But we are finished here let's leave now"

"Okay"

« « « « «

I drive Damon's car back to the Salvatore house I get out and walk in to see Damon sitting with Elena "Hello?"

"Well looks like the vampire hunter is finally joining us"

My eyebrows furrow in confusion at Elena's words I thought she was meant to be nice I guess being a vampire changed here "Elena I see you are enjoying your vampire life"

"More like no humanity life"

My eyebrows raise in shock and I look over to Damon with a laugh "Wow you just got one no-humanity vampire off their binge now you got another"

"Yea well you missed a lot"

"I'm going to be missing a lot more"

Damon stands and pours us a drink "Whys that?"

"I'm leaving"

He passes me a drink and he smiles "With the bitchy blonde original?"

I finish the drink and put it back down "We definitely won't miss you and you trying to kill us all"

I ignore Elena's words and look at Damon "Yea with Rebekah I'm just coming to say goodbye and collect my stuff ill be back to visit if needed"

"We rather if you didn't"

Damon rolls his eyes and puts a hand on my shoulder before giving me a smile "Good luck on your adventure I'm sure it won't be interrupted by us"

"We both know it will be eventually"

I nod to him and quickly walk upstairs and pack all my stuff I grab it all and put it near the door "You sure you need your car I haven't got mine left it somewhere"

"You seriously left a Ford Mustang Bullitt, 1968 unattended are you crazy?"

I roll my eyes I like classic cars but not as much as Damon does "Here are the keys get Bonnie to do a locator spell on it I'm taking your car you can have mine"

I throw him the keys and grab his car keys and quickly load all my stuff into it I'm sure Rebekah and I won't have any more room once she puts her stuff in.

« « « « «

I pull up to the Mikaelson mansion and see Rebekah waiting for me with a lot of bags I roll my eyes and I get out "How much of my clothes are in there?"

"About fifty per cent"

I grab her bags with a laugh and start to pack them into my car but before I can I'm suddenly flung across the driveway "Nik!"

I look up and see Klaus standing over me "You think you can just try and kill me and get away with it?"

I go to stand but he kicks me back to the ground "I'm so-"

"Sorry isnt going to cut it my sister may have forgiven you but we all aren't as lovesick as her"

I stand up and face him I go to speak but he's right to be angry I'm the one in the wrong "You don't deserve her... and you know it and the best thing to do is leave her"

"Nik!"

I look over his shoulder to Rebekah and she stands there with a worried expression "Do the right thing or I have a coffin with her name on it"

"If you think you have any control over her then you are wrong I may do the right thing but I won't stand by while you disrespect her or dagger her"

He stands up straighter and narrows his eyes at me but I don't back down in stronger than him and won't have him disrespecting Rebekah "Are you challenging me?"

I scoff at his words "Does your pride hold no limit?"

He looks around before looking back "I'm just confused about who you think your speaking to since it's obviously not me"

Rebekah walks over and stands in the middle of us and she looks over to Klaus "Stop this Adelaide and I are leaving we will get out of your hair and you won't need to see us again"

Klaus looks almost shocked at her words and he points at me "You side with her!? The woman who killed our brothers and tried to kill us!"

"There is no need to argue me and Rebekah arent leaving together"

Rebekah spins around quickly and looks at me in shock "What?"

I shrug at her and brush my clothes down acting unbothered "Well what did you think my mind would change just like that... That my hate for vampires just went away..."

She stares at me with wide eyes and I continue "God are you seriously that dumb I was taking you away to dispose of you I don't have the white oak so I found a different way... the love you have for me is a weakness and it's how I'm going to kill you"

I see the tears in Rebekah's beautiful eyes and my heart starts to tear Klaus is right I don't deserve her. The way she loves so easily is one of the reasons the kind and forgiving heart she has is why I love her.

She may love me but it's clouding her judgement "You can't mean that you love me"

I step away from the two with a malicious smile and it takes every ounce of strength have left to not say I love her "Come on Rebekah you can't truly think I love you it's the sire bond that makes me feel this way...You forced your way into me loving you and I was trying to find a way out and throwing you in the Atlantic was the way that was gonna happen"

I choose the close ocean to where we were going to seal this lie more to her and I watch as the tears start to flow and she falls to the ground. I watch as Klaus walks over to her and looks at me he gives me a look of understanding

I steel myself and turn around and get into my car before starting it and driving away my own tears start to fall and I can't help but think what a massive mistake I made. I look in the top mirror and see Klaus pulling Rebekah up and leading her inside and I drive away from her and the happiest we could have had.

______________________________
Hope you're having a good day/night :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

260K 5K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
78.7K 2.2K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...
99.2K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
225K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...