The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

De DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... Mai multe

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

The Golden Kingdom

148 7 0
De DarkAvatar4Life

-Okay so of the bat we're skipping the episode where Stella frees her father because literally nothing changes and pixies charge ofc

But things Aerilyn would do in the 'At the Last moment' episode(or Back to Solaria for nick)

-Crash the hoverbike an ungodly amount of times.

-Be amazing at ballet but terrible at dancing.

-Call Chimera the Walmart version of Stella.

Okay back to the story, this some juicy stuff-  

Stella and Bloom were having a fight, it was so they could find out which power would be best against Valtor. Even though it was quite obvious The Breath of The Universe or The Realix would be the number 1 choice, they were more powerful than the Dragon Flame. That meant that the holder of the power is a good bet against Valtor. But it was still possible for Valtor to still beat them because of his experience. 

They needed a definite way of ensuring that Valtor was beat, not relying on a person as if anything happened to them, their plans would fail. 

Musa created a sound cave to trap Bloom in, it worked for a while before she managed to blast it away, creating a shockwave throughout the whole forest. The next contender was Flora. 

She(of course) put up a better fight than the last two girls but was eventually beaten herself. Aerilyn watched in awe, they had never really fought themselves so this was a new experience for all of them. 

"Alright Aeri, it's your turn." Aerilyn jumped off of the rock and smiled. Everyone was fully absorbed at what was about to happen. "Oh, I can't wait to see what happens." Stella said in excitement. 

"Who do you think will win?" Musa asked. Flora and Stella were a little biased on their answer, Flora with Aerilyn winning and Stella with Bloom. Aisha said Aerilyn would obviously win with her fighting experience and with her power being stronger and Musa and Tecna didn't choose between them. 

"Let's do this, Aerilyn Enchantix!"

-1:04 to end-

Aerilyn summoned her scythe in her hand.

Bloom flew into the sky and launched fire blasts at her, Aerilyn dodged each one and retaliated with a light-air blast of her own.

Bloom dodged it, and as she was flying towards her was blasted from behind and was pushed back. "Air's everywhere remember?" Aerilyn said with a smile. 

Bloom flew down and created a fire wall either side of Aerilyn. She flew up to the air and flew behind Bloom and slashed her across the back. Forcing her onto the ground. Aerilyn landed on the ground and drew a light circle with the orb on her scythe. 

A light-air sphere was created around Bloom. She closed her eyes and used her inner dragon energy to shatter the sphere and blast Aerilyn back. Aerilyn spun her scythe faster and created a white wind tunnel which blasted Bloom back. 

Bloom flew towards her in all her flaming glory and forced Aerilyn into the air. Bloom began to shine brightly and she called on her inner dragon. The Dragon roared and flew at her. 

Her eyes widened as she began to glow and what emerged from her was none other than her white phoenix. The two clashed, sending shockwaves throughout Magix. Bloom and Aerilyn groaned as their powers continued to clash. The phoenix let out a caw as a bright white blast came from it's mouth and the dragon did the same but with a red/orange blast.

"Aerilyn, use your breath of the universe spell!" She looked over to see Flora. 

"Use it, harness its power!" Aisha shouted. She looked at her white phoenix and at first hesitated, but then an image of Diabolus flashed in her mind and she smiled softly and outstretched her hands. "I will...Breath of The Universe!"

There was a flash of bright light, the phoenix returned into her as she turned back into her true state. 

The Dragon immediately charged at her, but she teleported behind it and grabbed it's tail. She threw it away and using her scythe she slashed at it. The Dragon let out an orange blast at her. She raised a barrier preventing the attack to hit her. 

She raised her scythe, it began to shine brightly as her energy began pooling in it for her final strike. The other realizing what was happening shouted at them to stop. But it was too late, she plunged the scythe through the Dragon and it disappeared. Bloom de-transformed and fell down from the air. Stella managed to catch her once again, Aerilyn landed on the ground softly. 

"Bloom's fine!" Stella said. They all looked at Aerilyn who looked at them with a unfazed expression. The phoenix flew out of her heart and returned into her mind and she fell on the ground unconscious.

She woke up a few minutes later with a pillow on her head while lying on the ground. She groaned and pushed herself up with the other conversing. "Aeri you're up!" Aisha said smiling. 

"I feel like my soul had been removed and forced back into me." She said holding her head. "So uh, who won?" The other looked at each other and started laughing. "Oh I did?" She smiled. "Nice." Bloom rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah yeah, we all knew you would win." Aerilyn sat up. 

"Well you gave me a good fight Bloom, when that Dragon came out I felt a little nervous." 

"And the phoenix?" Flora asked. 

"Well I guess it's my protector." The others expressed how the battle was the best they had ever seen. "I don't want to sound rash but with you two and Diabolus I don't think there's a point to worry." Stella said.

"First Stella, if Valtor managed to trap them away from us we'd have nothing to defeat him with and Diabolus is still recovering." Tecna stated. 

"I'm sure Diabolus will be fine, he always recovers fast." Aerilyn said. 

"I'm shocked you're not worried at this moment." Tecna said.  

"What can I say, I trust he'll be fine and I already expressed my worry to him through the phone so the feeling has been toned down." Aerilyn stretched her arms. "Bloom, your dragon okay?" She asked. 

"Well you intentionally didn't try and kill her so yeah."

"Which means you're getting better at gaining control of your 'true' state." Tecna said with a smile. "But now onto the real good stuff, the power opposite to the dragon flame, the water stars." Aerilyn nodded. Glim was flying around the place on the cloud she made from her. 

"I think I've read about them before, but I didn't see the part of it being naturally opposite to the dragon flame." Aerilyn said, Tecna nodded. 

"I researched all the powers you gave me from the book and found this out, the dragon flame and water stars couldn't exist in this dimension without causing chaos so the water stars had to be transported away from our dimension." 

"Oof, look like Isis didn't do a good job with the whole 'keeping balance thing'."

"The water stars were transported into the golden kingdom, and the portal for it can be find at the base of red tower." 

                                                             ✯✯✯

They were in the Hawk towards the Golden Kingdom, Aerilyn was feeling a little lonely as Diabolus was still recovering from his energy being sucked away by Valtor. Even though he said he was fine multiple times, she couldn't help but worry about him constantly. She sat on her chair in thought, Isis hadn't come in her dreams to tell her whether she had reached her full potential or not. 

She knew she needed to reach it in order to be sure she could defeat Valtor, sure Bloom and Diablous are also needed but with Diabolus taking a while to return to his full power and Bloom's enchantix being incomplete, she was the first contender to defeating Valtor.

She smiled to herself, she was making progress with her powers though. Her 'true' state while not having full control of it, was having more gradual control of it.

Timmy told them if they wanted to send messages to anyone, they should do it now. She took out her phone and rang Diablous.

"Was wondering when you were going to call, you missing me already?" She chuckled softly.

"Yes I am, are you getting better?"

"The process is slow but I'm getting better, so where are you off to?"

"Tecna found out that the water stars are the best option to defeating Valtor since Bloom's enchantix is incomplete and you are healing. They are opposite to the dragon flame." 

"Well that sounds fair but what about Bloom, I thought her powers are the same as Valtor wouldn't her using it will be dangerous?" 

"You know Bloom, as stubborn as a rock won't change her decision on using the water stars."

"And you?"

"We fought today and I won only because of using my true state, granted my phoenix may have won, I may have better control right now but it's still too risky to use it against Valtor." 

"So that is your best plan to defeating Valtor?"

"Yes it is."

"Well I hope you find the water stars, I doubt I'll be strong enough to join you on this mission anytime soon."

"That's fine Diablous, just get well soon alright?"

"Alright, I'll see you later." She ended the call and a small sigh came from her. Flora was making a video for Helia and turned to everyone to say something, when turning to her Aerilyn smiled softly and waved. Flora ended the video and sent it to him and Aisha took Ophir to the engine to lock him up. 

Timmy then told them that if they continued they would fly off the edge of the world. The Hawk hit a tree breaking one of it's wings, they held onto their chairs as the Hawk crashed onto the ground.   

                                                         ✯✯✯

They were walking through the veil mist forest with the pixies directing them where to go. Chatta said that they sense things like this and it was a pixie gift they had. As Digit was speaking she was pushed to the ground by an eye. Sky was in shock and was also pushed to the ground by it. It then went towards Aisha who grabbed it and tried pulling it towards her only to find out it was a hideous monster. 

Sky used his sword to cut the monster in pieces but there was more coming towards them. 

"Let's do this girls, Winx Enchantix!"

-1:04 to end-

She flew towards one of the monsters and slashed them with her scythe. An eye flew at her, she grabbed it and began spinning around, the monster was flung into the air. She blasted it with an air-light blast, killing it. "Monster 0, Aerilyn 2." She was grabbed by a monster's eyes that wrapped around her forcing her to drop her scythe.

"Disgusting, let me go!" She struggled against it's hold, it soon was cut down by Sky who helped her up after. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." 

                                          ✯✯✯

After walking for a while the pixies stopped and said they could go no further as it was dangerous to go to the red tower. They said they had to go back and so they said their goodbyes and left. 

Finally they arrived at the red tower, Flora opened the door to reveal something written in the room within. Before they could ask what it was Sky was attacked by a tridents and they looked up to see centaurs with wings flying towards them all carrying tridents. 

"Run!"

They all scattered as they tried to avoid being caught by the tridents. A centaur was flying straight towards Aerilyn, she used a powerful blast to push them away. She flew quickly through the area, blasting centaurs that came her way. She saw the other caught in tridents and flew down to help them out. 

The centaurs seeing they had no hope of winning, fled the battle and left them. 

                                                    ✵✵✵

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.1K 179 13
Selena Celestar was born as the only child and heir to the throne of the famed Celestar line, a royalty that has lasted for eons. Her home planet, Ga...
29.3K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
5.8K 104 16
Bloom has just started her school year at Alfea when she is told by headmistress Faragonda that she has been expelled for a whole year. The evil trix...
8.9K 74 12
Bloom got destribing news, she have to give up her flame to save the magical dimensions but, she have 3 options. Yet, Bloom needed to stain herself...