Tecna's Sacrifice

They were woken up by Faragonda and were told to come to her office. Aerilyn yawned and rubbed her eyes, still half-asleep. Faragonda told them how Andros was in grave danger and they should go immediately. They used the dimensional passage way that Tecna created and went back to Andros. 

"God I'm so tired, need some sleep."

"Keep it together Aeri, you'll get to beat some monsters." Tecna said with a smile..

"I suppose that would be fun."

"Exactly, fun."

Aisha hugged her parents and told them how they were here to help but her father was less than enthusiastic and wanted her to go back where it was safe but Aisha was adamant on saving her planet. 

-0:37 to 2:30 and 3:09 to end-

They all flew and tried to stop the monsters that had escaped the Omega Portal

They all flew and tried to stop the monsters that had escaped the Omega Portal. Aerilyn spun round and round creating a huge tornado which sucked in a lot of the monsters and exploded, making the monsters crash onto the ground. "Alright!" She turned around an saw a dozen more flying her way. "Oh no." 

She looked over to the Omega Portal and saw Tecna, Bloom and Aisha over there. She flew towards the others who was watching Tecna walked towards the portal. "Techno?" She was sucked into the portal, they all watched in horror as a bright light shone from her. 

"She transformed..." Tecna used her fairy dust on the portal and began pushing it back down. The ground shook as she did this, a huge hole opened up underneath her and she was sucked in. Everyone was silent for a moment, wide eyed and trying to process what happened. Aerilyn fell onto the ground shaking as Musa ran to the place and slammed her fists on the ground, continuing screaming her name. 

Taboic sighed and said there was no escape from the Omega Dimension and Tecna had sealed herself in there. Everyone burst out sobbing and crying at the realisation that Tecna was gone for good. 

                                                      ✯✯✯

They explained everything to the guys, Timmy was heartbroken but was adamant that Tecna was still alive. They were in their dorm and all decided that it would be best that they disband the Winx club. They all agreed. "I want Valtor dead, we should kill him once and for all...for Tecna." Everyone stood up and nodded.