Aisha Fairy of Waves

Musa, Flora, and Aerilyn were in the infirmary with the girl. Having to have finished their lessons early than the others they opted to take care of her until she had woken up. Flora dipped a rag into the cool water and wiped it over the girl's face. Musa was humming to herself while looking out of the window and Aerilyn sat on the chair next to the bed. 

The girl let out a groan and they all looked over at her. She woke up with a start and looked around, she looked down at her hands shaking. "Four days... it's been four days?" She looked at them with surprise. "Piff, where's Piff?" Aerilyn placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, you're safe now." The girl sighed and laid back down on the bed. 

"She figured out the day it is by looking at her palms?" Musa asked astonished. 

"Yep, wrinkles show the unstoppable flow of time." They looked over to see Stella and Bloom at the doorway. They walked in and stood around the girl. "Do you know her name?" Bloom asked. They shook their heads. "She was looking for someone named...Piff." Aerilyn said. "She was pretty shaken up, I think she went through a traumatic experience." 

"Will she be okay?" Stella asked. The nurse walked in and nodded. 

"Your friend is just a bit tired, you should know dear." The nurse said looking at Aerilyn. 

"Oh yeah, it was awful." The girl opened her eyes and moved her legs over the edge of the bed.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You're safe at Alfea school." Musa said. 

"You woke up saying you wanted someone named Piff?" Flora said, the girl nodded.

"I'm going to take a guess and say you were talking about that pixie in your hood?" Stella said. The girl nodded. "So she's your bonded pixie?" Aerilyn asked. The girl nodded again. Stella pointed at the table smiling. "Well you don't have to worry, she's safe and fast asleep." 

The girl's face softened as she saw the pixie. Her stomach began to rubble and Stella handed her a sandwich. "Luch Time!" She shouted. As soon as she said that the pixie woke up crying, shocked Stella's sandwich began to fall apart. "Stella you're losing control of your sandwich." Flora said. The pixie let out a loud cry startling Stella and making her throw in a sandwich ontop of the girl. Aerilyn covered her mouth but burst out laughing. The others join in.

"Welcome to Alfea." Musa said laughing.   

                                                                           ✯✯✯

The girl had a new sandwich and was eating with the pixie fast asleep. "So this is your school?" The girl asked. Flora nodded. "I'm Flora."

"Name's Musa."

"My name is Bloom."

"Stella."

"And I'm Aerilyn." The girl smiled.

"My name is Aisha." Her smile dropped. "I couldn't save the pixies." 

"The pixies?" They all asked in unison.

"How many are there?" Flora asked. Aisha thought for a moment before answering,

"A whole village full." Bloom leaned forward.

"And you live with them?"

"No I'm a friend." Musa butted in.

"And?" It was Flora who told them to quiet down and not ask a lot of question.

"And I thought you were nosey." Aerilyn said to Stella.

"It seems my influence has rubbed off on them."