Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 29

1.2K 110 15
By SSnovelist

The busy and intense exam week seemed to be endless, yet also seemed to pass in the blink of an eye.

On the final day of exams, there was heavy snow and the evergreens of T University were completely covered with white snow, the campus coated with silver. When the last exam was finally finished, Wang Yibo walked out of the academic building and saw the rare, beautiful scenery of the outdoors. He stopped and appreciated it for a while, pulling down the scarf that was covering half his face.

The scarf had been personally wrapped around his neck by Xiao Zhan himself before he left and it seemed warmer than usual. He quietly felt the warmth and couldn't keep from laughing, his breath expelling into the air and blending in with the swirling snowflakes.

Xiao Zhan had less subjects to take exams for than he did, so he'd already finished his exams the day before. At this moment, he was probably playing games in the dorm and waiting for him to return. In the afternoon, they would set off on winter vacation. Anticipating it, he couldn't wait to get back there.

The campus path was covered with a thick layer of snow. Every step left a distinct impression in the snow. Wang Yibo 's heart stirred and he stopped and squatted down, gathering a bit of snow into a ball. He wanted to make a little snowman and take it back to show Jiang ShaoYan.

"Yo, look who it is."

Suddenly beside his ear, there was the sound of a voice cracking a joke. He looked up and immediately froze.

Zou Rui, who had just been in the middle of the path, turned slightly and looked down on him out of the corner of his eye. There were two tall male alphas beside him.

"Why are you alone? Did your xuezhang dump you?" Zou Rui laughed arrogantly and said to his companions at his side, "I'm just saying, Xiao Zhan doesn't look up to him at all."

Wang Yibo dropped the snowball and slowly got up.

"Wasn't it you who got dumped?"

His brown-green eyes were rarely this heavy. His facial expression looked a bit stern and grave.

"That time you forced him, when will you apologize to him for it?"

Zou Rui smiled slowly. The alpha in front of him, who was a little taller than him, unexpectedly had a somewhat strong sense of intimidation that gave off an oppressive feel, which gave him, who was also an alpha, a little shock. However, he quickly remembered that Wang Yibo basically had no pheromones at all, so he was purely bluffing. twHe personally could easily suppress him.

"Your xuezhang didn't say anything about it, so what qualifications do you have to criticize me?"

"I'm his alpha," Wang Yibo said, voice deep, "I'm qualified to ask you to apologize."

Zou Rui acted like he'd heard a big joke, bursting into loud laughter. He scoffed at that reasoning, "Once again saying you're his alpha? Didn't you say previously you're just his dog? I'm not going to apologize unless you can make me, so?"

"Although he might get angry, if you don't agree to apologize, I won't let you off today."

These words clearly indicated that they were going to fight.

This time even the other two alphas smiled. "Little xuedi, you're looking for a beating like this."

Zou Rui also said in arrogant disdain, "Not even mentioning you, but Xiao Zhan can't even beat me. I advise you not to overestimate your skills, so you don't lose too awfully and Xiao Zhan thinks you handed him over to me."

He paused for a moment, then added with mockery in his eyes, "But if you're too useless and can't get him through his heat, then he'll beg me to fuck him when the time comes, so don't blame me."

The three of them laughed together.

Wang Yibo took a deep breath, the veins on the back of his hands suddenly throbbing, then pulled off his scarf and threw it to the snow.

Xiao Zhan played video games in the dorm for a long time. When he checked the time, he saw it was noon, but Wang Yibo still hadn't returned yet. He hadn't taken his phone with him and had left it in the dorm because he was going to take an exam, so there was no way to get in touch with him. He was forced to get dressed to go look for him in the academic area so they could get lunch together

As soon as he left the dormitory building, he was smashed in the face with snow.

Xiao Xiao stood in the distance, laughing hard, and hiding behind him was Liu Han, stretching his head out and shouting, "Zhan Ge is going to beat me! Darling, save me!"

Xiao Zhan found this laughable. He squatted down and rolled up a snowball with the snow on the ground. Then with a demonic expression, he said, "This will clean your whole household up at once."

After finishing their exams, all the students whose bodies had been suddenly lightened were distracted by the snow and there were noisy groups of friends all around the path. The three of them, Xiao Zhan with Liu Han and Xiao Xiao, made trouble on most of the campus all along their way. When they came across Luo YongHeng and some other classmates, they also joined in. The whole group went crazy, until even their hair was wet with snowflakes, like stars in the sky. They weren't even aware of the cold.

Xiao Zhan had just been drenched with snow by Xiao Xiao and was shivering from the cold. He quickly shook off his coat and just as he was about to fight back, his phone suddenly vibrated.

He raised his fist and shook it threateningly at Xiao Xiao. He was laughing as he answered the phone call from his aunt, "Hey, Aunt, what's up?"

"Come to the Academic Affairs Office right away. Your roommate fought with Zou Rui! I'm here stalling the president's lecture!" Shen YongMei said anxiously.

Jiang ShaoYan's smile dropped into a look of concentration. He waved goodbye to Liu Han and the rest and rushed to the academic area without any further explanation, "What's going on?"

Shen YongMei replied, "Come over here first and then we'll talk!"

Xiao Zhan sprinted to the Academic Affairs Office, making the 100 meters in 2 minutes. The cold wind painfully struck his face. When he pushed open the door of the Academic Affairs Office, he saw Wang Yibo standing straight with his back to the door, wearing clothes that were ripped in several places, covered with snow and dirt, ash-colored all over, cutting quite the sorry figure.

Jiang ShaoYan's pupils contracted and he rushed over and pulled him by the arm towards himself.

The corner of Wang Yibo 's mouth was bruised blue, the skin broken. He'd already applied some medicine, so his skin was a mix of blue and red and yellow, which looked pretty amusing. Seeing Jiang ShaoYan, he called out in anxious fear, "Xuezhang......"

"He was just acting so annoyingly unyielding, why did he become like a mouse seeing a cat when he saw this person?"

Xiao Zhan looked at the speaker. He was an older man, who was up there in years but still seemed in great spirits. Although he'd only seen him a few times before, he immediately recognized that this was the president of T University, Wang Yibo 's uncle.

"Hello, President." Xiao Zhan bowed politely. How else should he speak in front of Wang Yibo 's family, of course being polite was a must!

Shen YongMei was standing at the side and when she saw the unimaginable sight of her nephew acting like a polite, excellent student, she said to herself, "This is the first time since I've known him that this kid has ever bowed......"

Xiao Zhan was in no joking mood. He frowned and asked Wang Yibo , "What have you done?"

Wang Yibo stared at him, expression in his eyes flickering with worry, as if he was afraid to speak.

The president answered for him, "He was in a dispute with a student named Zou Rui and hit someone."

Xiao Zhan turned his head and asked the president directly, "Where is Zou Rui? Is it serious?"

In his grip, Wang Yibo 's arm seemed to tremble.

Xiao Zhan hardened his heart, don't let him be crippled. Although WangWang had his uncle, the president, as his support, so he probably wouldn't be expelled, if by any chance, the other's parents came to make trouble......

(t/n: Idk why he's suddenly calling him WangWang, perhaps a typo)

The president snorted, "Sent to the hospital. Fortunately, they were just superficial wounds with no fractures."

"That's good." Xiao Zhan heaved a sigh of relief and once again turned to calmly lecture Wang Yibo , "So fierce, hmm? When did you learn to fight?"

Speaking of this, he suddenly realized that something was strange. Zou Rui had been sent to the hospital, but Wang Yibo was just scratched on the corner of his mouth? Why did he feel the outcome should have been reversed?

Wang Yibo stood obediently, letting him lecture him, with a timid expression on his face, as if afraid of making him more angry. He said with a cautious, gentle tone, "I'm sorry...... Xuezhang, I know I was wrong, I shouldn't punch people......"

The president found this both hilarious and ridiculous, so he explained to Jiang ShaoYan, "Just now, he was refusing to admit his mistakes. As soon as you came in, he immediately gave in. My status as his uncle is indeed inferior to that of his wife."

Jiang ShaoYan's expression twisted in ridicule. "President, you must be joking. He and Zou Rui were originally at odds with each other. It was probably Zou Rui who provoked him first, so please don't blame him."

The president replied, "If it were just the two of them, both sides could be punished right away by keeping the peace after the fight, but he has the greater culpability, because he beat up all three to the point of needing the hospital. I'm afraid their parents will come to cause some problems."

Xiao Zhan was stunned, "Three?"

"Yes." The principal immediately announced the names of the other two students, both of whom were on the basketball team. They weren't equal to Zou Rui, but they were still two of the most famous alphas in the school. Both of them were tall and strong. They all frequently hung out together, so presumably they were there when the chance encounter happened.

Wang Yibo actually beat three people up? And was still only hurt this much? Xiao Zhan looked at his alpha in disbelief. He himself couldn't necessarily beat Zou Rui in a fight alone. If Wang Yibo could really handle three, didn't that mean his fighting power was higher than his own?

Wang Yibo had suffered in silence for a while, but finally he couldn't hold back his anger anymore, "It's because they spoke too excessively......"

Anxiously, the president said, "Then why don't you explain? I questioned you for a long time and you didn't say anything. How can I help you explain the situation to their parents like this?"

Wang Yibo closed his mouth again, glancing at Jiang ShaoYan, and lowered his head in silence.

Xiao Zhan could guess what Zou Rui had said was probably deserving of a beating. In any case, it had to have been about him and Wang Yibo was refusing to say because he didn't want him to hear those excessive words.

"It's okay, even if the parents want to make trouble, they won't let their families make a big deal out of it."

The president and Shen YongMei were both doubtful. "How do you know?"

Xiao Zhan spoke from his ample experience, "I know those alphas too well. If I had beaten three of them up until they needed the hospital, and even worse if it was someone like Wang Yibo ......*cough*, in short, they're focused on saving face. They definitely won't want word to get out so that everyone knows. "

Shen YongMei had a deep understanding of this aspect. She'd helped Xiao Zhan deal with this kind of mess so many times she'd lost count. Every time the parents wanted to raise a fuss, those beaten alphas would keep their parents from making trouble.

"I think ShaoYan's words make sense. Let's not worry for now, we can follow up on this more later if needed."

The president trusted Shen YongMei, so when he heard her say such a thing, he could only set it aside for now and wave off his headache, "That behavior...... This student here, please help me talk to him properly, he'll listen to you. Go ahead first and I'll inform you two later if there are any issues."

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo thanked the president and the academic dean and then walked out of the office together.

"I really didn't expect that you could fight, and to be so powerful at that." Xiao Zhan led Wang Yibo out the door by the hand and took him to the dorm. He wasn't actually angry with him, but it could be said that he felt a tiny bit of anger because Wang Yibo had been injured. As for the part where Zou Rui and others were beaten up, this could be considered to the satisfaction of all.

Wang Yibo thought he was being sarcastic and squeezed his hand tight in worry, "Xuezhang, are you still angry?"

Xiao Zhan feigned graveness, "Of course. You should be obedient to me, you aren't allowed to fight again."

"Okay......" Wang Yibo responded, following after Xiao Zhan obediently. His coat was ripped in a few places, likely having been torn during the fight, so it no longer served as proper protection from the cold. A cold wind was blowing, drilling in towards his sweater, the cold whooshing in.

But the scarf in his hand was completely clean, only a bit damp from the snow.

Xiao Zhan glanced back and saw this situation, so he immediately took off his own coat and put it on him. But, because of the difference in their body shapes, Wang Yibo couldn't actually put it on and it could only lay across his shoulders.

"Xuezhang, I'm fine. Your clothes, you'll catch a cold." Wang Yibo wanted to quickly take his coat back off.

With the strongest grip of his hand, Xiao Zhan grabbed him by the coat's collar and dragged him over, then he raised his head and kissed the uninjured side of Wang Yibo 's mouth softly.

Many students were coming and going on the path. Some of them had noticed the two of them on the sidelines. When they'd seen Wang Yibo 's appearance, they'd sensed the gossip potential and pulled out their phones to take a picture for the forum. However, the sight of Xiao Zhan kissing Wang Yibo was such a shock that phones were nearly dropped to the ground.

The one taking the initiative to pamper this alpha by kissing him all over his face, is it really the most terrifying school tyrant of T University, Zhan Ge?

"Xuezhang......" For a moment, Wang Yibo forgot what he had meant to do, stroking the kissed corner of his mouth in a daze.

Xiao Zhan wrapped the coat firmly around him, "What a fool. I'm freezing to death, let's hurry back."

He pulled Wang Yibo along by the hand again, ignoring the surrounding people watching and whispering about the sight, and dragged the other forward in large strides.

Xiao Zhan seemed to understand it a bit. The silly dog only was submissive1 towards him, but in actuality, he was very powerful. Basically, he didn't need to worry about others bullying him. He'd underestimated him.

So in the future, he could show his love as much as he wanted and wouldn't need to be worried about a thing. If Zhan Ge wanted to make a huge display of public affection, he'd just have to dominate the whole school as school tyrant.

Footnotes:

1. Submissive (示弱): giving an impression of weakness, taking something lying down, showing their softer side, not fighting back – I reworked this a bit to make more contextual sense ↩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
48.9K 2.3K 18
Let's read and enjoy how love between mafia King and cute omega blooms....😘 yizhan omegaverse English fanfic❀️ Wang Xian fanfiction Omega verse AU M...
183K 11.4K 52
Ruthless. Cold-hearted. Crazy. These were just some of the words associated with the Alpha of the Lan Pack. Wang Yibo had never cared what means he h...
101K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...