Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 28

1.2K 104 14
By SSnovelist

Early the next morning, Wang Yibo woke up first as usual, quietly washing up and going to the athletic track to run a few laps. He bought breakfast on the way back. Seeing that it was almost time for class but that Xiao Zhan still wasn't awake, he had no choice but to wake him up, even though he couldn't bear doing so.

"Xuezhang, get up, you'll be late."

Xiao Zhan wrinkled his brow and opened his eyes halfway. He woke up in a bad mood and was about to look for who was foolhardy enough to dare to disturb his sleep, when he caught sight of his own silly dog, and swallowed back the curse words in his mouth.

Actually, he didn't normally dawdle around in bed. He always woke up full of energy, so a wake-up call wasn't necessary, but after hearing Wang Yibo call him "baby" last night, he'd been emotionally overwhelmed for a long time and had seen nothing but messy fantasies every time he closed his eyes. It was almost dawn when he finally fell to sleep in a daze, so after only a few hours of sleep, there were pretty dark circles under his eyes.

"......oh, got it." Xiao Zhan awkwardly shifted his gaze away and sat up. He was struggling a bit to face Wang Yibo, afraid recollection of the night before would make him blush.

He'd lose so much face, not being able to sleep all night because a guy two years his junior called him 'baby'. How could he explain such a thing?

I absolutely can't let the silly dog know, otherwise if he called me 'baby' in the future, wouldn't I have to obey him?

"Xuezhang, are you okay?" Wang Yibo noticed that Xiao Zhan 's complexion wasn't good. He thought that he was feeling sick, so he stretched out his hand and tried to touch his forehead to check his temperature, but Xiao Zhan warded off his touch firmly.

"I'm fine, your......your hands are too cold."

Was it that Wang Yibo's hands were too cold or his own face too hot? Xiao Zhan also wasn't entirely sure.

Wang Yibo froze and looked at his hand. There had been a severe winter wind blowing outside when he'd come back from buying breakfast just now. The skin on his hands was still cold from the outside air and his fingertips frozen.

"Sorry, I didn't notice......If everything's alright, then have breakfast first."

Xiao Zhan was about to agree when he glanced at the time on his phone. There were only ten minutes left before class, so he immediately jumped out of bed, "You eat, I'm going to be late."

The professor of this class was his aunt's bestie. She had been entrusted by Shen YongMei to watch him very closely and be particularly strict. For example, he would be asked questions in each class. If he were late, he'd be taken away and interrogated by his aunt.

Xiao Zhan carelessly threw on some clothes and rushed into the bathroom to wash up. Wang Yibo followed after him to persuade him in a stammer to have breakfast. He brushed his teeth and let out a grunt of agreement. When he came out, Wang Yibo had already packed up his share of steamed dumpling for him to take along to the classroom. There was also a cup of soy milk that would've been inconvenient to pick up, so Xiao Zhan bowed his head and drank a few sips as Wang Yibo held it.

"Xuezhang, you have something there......"

Wang Yibo wanted to wipe off the few soy milk drops from his lips, but when Xiao Zhan saw him approaching, he recalled what had happened the night before and twisted his face away subconsciously, avoiding his hand.

Wang Yibo's hand paused.

"I'm leaving first." Xiao Zhan didn't dare to look at him again, opening the dorm door and rushing out.

Damn, had he been infected by that silly dog? Why had he become so afraid?

Fortunately, Zhan Ge was Zhan Ge after all and his mental toughness was of the highest quality. By noon, his heart had basically been restored to its former calm state. Although he wasn't late for class in the end, he nevertheless was still called to the office by his aunt.

"Zhan , I heard that you had a big falling out with that one called Zou Rui? And now you're going out with your roommate?" Shen YongMei was deeply concerned.

"......Aunt, how do you even know all this?"

"*cough cough*, I occasionally skim our school forum."

Xiao Zhan was speechless. He didn't know what the students at T University would think if they knew the dean was reading the forum.

He calmly said, "Yeah, you can rest assured now, I have a partner."

"Who can rest assured, me?" Shen YongMei sighed. "Do you really like him? Or are you just throwing a fit or just can't find someone? I've heard people say that he doesn't seem to be the type you like at all?"

(t/n: Aunt really summarizing all the gossip right here)

Xiao Zhan laughed, "You've been listening to what other people say. Whatever type he is is the type that I like."

Shen YongMei saw in his expression that he wasn't joking and relaxed her tone a bit, pointing out, "Your suppressant is about to expire, just when it happens to be winter vacation. Where are you two planning to go?"

Xiao Zhan hadn't considered that aspect yet. But hearing his aunt mention it, he thought it over and said, "We have our own arrangements, you don't need to worry about it."

Shen YongMei's face had the melancholy expression of "my nephew is about to get married." Xiao Zhan couldn't stand it so he quickly asked for permission to leave.

During class that afternoon, Xiao Zhan kept thinking about this issue. His winter vacation would last for a month and his heat would 100% definitely happen in that month. For convenience, he should stay with Wang Yibo during this period to avoid any unexpected mishaps.

But would that silly dog agree?

Xiao Zhan elbowed Liu Han in the side and lowered his voice to ask, "Hey, if Xiao Xiao asked you to stay together during winter vacation, would you agree or not?"

Liu Han laughed mischievously, "Even if he didn't ask me, I would stay with him shamelessly. If I couldn't see him for a month, are you kidding me......"

Xiao Zhan decided to terminate the conversation with this shameless alpha, so he turned around and pushed Luo YongHeng on his other side.

Luo YongHeng who was listening carefully to the lesson: "?"

Xiao Zhan said, "Hypothetically, if an alpha was very shy and not proactive, how could his omega invite him to stay together?"

Luo YongHeng replied: "......you're really worthy of your name, Zhan Ge."

Xiao Zhan : "?"

The single dog Luo YongHeng had never found love and now he had to help other young couples come up with plans, "I think you could come up with an excuse...... Don't let him know your true purpose, also, don't be too heavy handed, take pity on that delicate flower......"

"What nonsense."

As Luo YongHeng went on and on, Xiao Zhan no longer felt like listening to what he was saying, but this method of coming up with an excuse actually seemed feasible.

Now I have to come up with some excuse?

When he returned to the dorm that night, Wang Yibo was in the middle of a phone call. When he saw Xiao Zhan had arrived, he smiled at him, then continued to speak into the phone in a strange foreign language mixed with Chinese. After listening, he figured out that it didn't seem like English. Xiao Zhan recalled that Wang Yibo had said his family was Germany, so maybe it was German.

Twenty-five minutes later, Wang Yibo ended the call and Xiao Zhan asked casually, "Your family?"

"Mhm, I told them I wouldn't be joining them in Germany this winter vacation."

Xiao Zhan 's heart twisted. "Why not?"

Gaze a bit evasive, Wang Yibo replied a little shyly, "I......I thought that Xuezhang may need me......"

The corners of Xiao Zhan 's mouth tilted up slightly. The silly dog finally understood what their next step was and was intentionally staying in the country to accompany him.

In a very good mood, he pretended to be deeply concerned and said, "Won't you be bored at home alone?"

Quickly say you'll be bored, so I can quickly ask you to stay with me.

Wang Yibo scratched his head in puzzlement, "Not really, my mom just told me that my biaoge1 will come stay at my house for a few days during the winter vacation. He just came back to work in the country and his rented house isn't ready for him to move in yet......"

The corner of Xiao Zhan 's mouth twitched. "Your biaoge?"

Wang Yibo was totally oblivious, smiling back at him, "Yeah, my biaoge is very fierce. He's five years older than me. Even though he just graduated, he's already started his own company."

Xiao Zhan sucked in a deep breath to suppress his irritation, "......doesn't he have a partner? Why does he have to stay at your house?"

"No, none! Although there are many people chasing after him, he has very high standards, the average omega doesn't measure up, so he's always saying that those omega are too weak......" Wang Yibo suddenly shut his mouth.

Xiao Zhan didn't notice his strange behavior, still thinking about how to drive this biaoge out of the house, otherwise Wang Yibo would have to serve as a host for him at home and then how could he also stay with them?

"Will you two be too crowded living together?" Xiao Zhan asked this kind of idiotic question and made himself lose face.

Clueless, Wang Yibo answered, "Not at all, our household is quite big. It has three floors and he's just one person."

He is just one person. Xiao Zhan was suddenly hit with inspiration.

"So if I were there, it wouldn't be too much?"

Since Wang Yibo couldn't come over, then the only choice was that he could only go over instead. Anyway, that biaoge would only stay for a few days.

Xiao Zhan wanted to applaud himself for being so quick-witted.

Wang Yibo blinked, "Xuezhang, you want to stay over? What for?"

Xiao Zhan couldn't believe he could be so stupid. He really wanted to grab him up by the collar and scream, 'Why else? Because Laozi wants to sleep with you!' But he remembered what Luo YongHeng had said and had to treat Wang Yibo like a pure-hearted little xuedi. He couldn't be rough, he had to come up with an excuse.

He then tried to feign innocence and smiled, "It just so happens that there's also no one at my house. I'll be all alone and bored, so I'll come over to play with you and meet your family member too."

Wang Yibo stared blankly at him. His expression wasn't as happy as he'd anticipated. Instead, he was a little gloomy, muttering softly to himself, "But I don't want to let you to meet......"

Xiao Zhan didn't hear him clearly, "Hmm?"

"Xuezhang, you......want to meet my biaoge?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I want to. In any case, he's your family." Although it's not your parents, this can still be considered a prelude to meeting the head of your household, right?

Wang Yibo pursed his lips, his eyes a little gloomy.

"Okay......"

Xiao Zhan couldn't figure out what he was upset about, reaching out and rubbing his head, "Good."

In order to let the silly dog see how much he valued him, Xiao Zhan washed up and specially made a speaker-phone call to his dad in front of Wang Yibo.

"Dad, next month you're going on a business trip, right?"

Father Jiang said lovingly, "Originally I was, but I turned it down. Daddy is usually too busy to spend time with you. So for winter vacation, it's only natural for me to set aside time for my baobei-"

"Don't turn it down, go ahead. I'm staying with my fellow classmate during winter vacation, so I won't be coming home."

Papa Jiang: "?????"

Then Xiao Zhan turned off the speakerphone, having to listen to his dad wailing for half an hour on the other end of the line, complaining about his unscrupulous, unfilial son.

This kind of conversation was totally unnecessary for Wang Yibo to hear. Xiao Zhan soothed his dad absent-mindedly and looked over at Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo was sitting at his desk with his back to him, studying, but after he stared at a page for a long time without turning it, it was clear he was lost in thought.

Proud of himself, Xiao Zhan smirked.

This silly dog must really be moved.

Know how much Ge cares about you.

Footnotes:

1. Biaoge (表哥): older male cousin in the maternal line ↩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 7.2K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
191K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
35.8K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
351K 23.2K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...