Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 25

1.1K 108 15
By SSnovelist

Xiao Zhan returned to the school by himself, his expression so gloomy that everyone he came across on the road beat a hasty retreat. As soon as he entered the dorm door, he knocked over the shelf where random junk was stored and things spilled across the floor with a cascade of pings and bangs.

He was in no mood to clean it up. He stripped off his coat and threw it to the ground to vent his anger. When the sounds in the room quieted, he realized that his actions had been very childish.

His body was inexplicably feverish, perhaps because he'd just been in a cold blowing wind. He took off his sweater in irritation and tugged open the collar of his shirt to feel more comfortable. However, after a moment, the heat rose again but, this time, it seemed different from reactionary heating caused by the cold.

Fuck, pheromones are in disarray.

As his heat approached, his suppressant's protective effect was becoming weaker and weaker, also making his mood violently fluctuate. He was also becoming feverish due to the large amount of overflowing pheromones flooding his body. Although he could endure it if he had enough tolerance, the process was obviously uncomfortable.

However, at this moment, Xiao Zhan had no interest in paying attention to the abnormalities in his body, because his mind was full of anger.

Angry at Zou Rui, angry at Wang Zhe, but also, most of all, angry at himself.

Not only did he not have the ability to make his own alpha stronger, he'd also lost his temper with the other guy. Such a slag, he wanted to beat himself up.

He clearly cared about Wang Yiboa lot and he minded hearing the other say something to belittle himself, so he'd felt distressed and angry. He hadn't been able to control his emotions for a moment and had said such hurtful words in a moment of anger.

He didn't actually expect Wang Yiboto become strong at all, but he wanted to give him the courage and confidence to be his alpha and not always think of himself as inferior.

He also knew that his own temper was no good, that he wasn't as gentle, soft, and considerate as other omegas, but he'd been so obvious and proactive, so why was Wang Yibostill not confident enough to be his alpha? Had he not been blunt enough about his affections? He had allowed him to kiss him, to hold him, and would give him whatever he wanted, as long as he opened his mouth and asked.

But Wang Yibonot only ignored him and didn't ask for anything, he'd even let him take it all back.

He wanted to move forward standing shoulder-to-shoulder, but the other side kept shrinking back.

Who wouldn't be fucking angry?

*Knock knock* Suddenly, the sound of a knock rang through the door, and then Wang Zhe's cautious voice sounded out, "Xuezhang, can I come in?"

Xiao Zhan was still holding back his anger, so he didn't want to say a word, but his body seemed to sense that his alpha was finally nearby and his fever began to rise even more, his cheeks flushing lightly.

"Xuezhang, I'm sorry, that wasn't what I meant...... I'm very happy with you, even though sometimes I feel sad......"

Xiao Zhan had originally been trying to dissipate his anger before seeing him again, but when he heard this last sentence, he suddenly became furious, "Then get lost! Find someone who makes you happy!"

I also want to make you happy – I kissed you, let you mark me, let you be my alpha, said that you are my darling, haven't hidden it from others at all, and showed you off in front of others; why do you still feel sad? What am I doing wrong?

Xiao Zhan couldn't keep from sniffling.

It was quiet for a long time on the other side of the door.

The restless emotions in his mind continued to swirl. Xiao Zhan 's anger began to give him a headache. The pheromones in his body ran amuck, draining his strength, and he couldn't keep himself from feeling weak. A secret desire welled up from the bottom of his heart: he wanted his alpha to come comfort him, both physically and mentally.

The dorm door was clearly unlocked and could be opened with just a push, but Wang Yibojust didn't come in.

He made his last-ditch effort and let out an animalistic roar at the door, "If you don't come in right now, then never come in ever again!"

As always, Wang Yibotook his words for their opposite meaning. He really stayed outside the door stupidly and didn't move. For a moment, the dorm was so quiet that he could've heard a pin drop.

"Xuezhang......" About ten minutes later, Wang Yibofinally spoke, his voice seeming to tremble, "Don't kick me out, okay......? Xuezhang, I'll be very good......"

Xiao Zhan was struck dumb.

That first day they met in the dorm, Wang Yibohad also said these words after his confession had been rejected.

Don't kick me out, okay, I'll be very good.

His heart twinged for a moment in severe pain. Finally, his guilty conscience won over and made him soft-hearted. He rushed to the door in spite of his weakness and fever.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Wang Yibostanding upright, a pitiful, broken-hearted expression on his face. The green light in his eyes had almost faded completely. Even though he was so obviously tall, it seemed as if he would fall over with a light push and shatter into a million pieces.

Xiao Zhan 's eyes were bloodshot. He stared at him for a few seconds, then grabbed his arm suddenly and dragged him into the dorm. He kicked the door shut with one foot, dragged him to the bed firmly, and pushed him hard. Wang Yibofell to seat on the bed and still didn't react. Xiao Zhan straddled his legs and took a seat in his lap.

"I'll say it one last time, mark me."

Finally touching his own alpha, Xiao Zhan couldn't manage anything else and also, unexpectedly, didn't want to bicker over anything anymore. He lay down his pride and dignity, grasping Wang Yiboby the collar and pulling him towards himself. He ground their lips together again and again.

"Refusal is forbidden."

Wang Yibowas instantly wrapped up in an attractive pheromone scent and he fumbled out his words, "Xuezhang, you......"

"I need you. If it's not you, it'll be no good. Do you understand?"

Xiao Zhan tried his best to maintain the fierce expression on his face as he grabbed his collar and opened it wide all the way to his shoulder. He pushed his hair behind his ear, so that his gland was completely exposed.

Wang Yibocouldn't understand why Xiao Zhan , who'd been so angry just a moment ago, suddenly took a 180-degree turn. The sharp omega pheromones in the air made his head spin and he began to pant. He took a long moment to slowly calm his urges and gradually came to understand the situation.

Xiao Zhan needed his pheromones.

Not because of how strong his pheromone scent was, nor because of how much he desired him, but rather because right now, he was the only option for the other man.

He didn't dare to ask Xiao Zhan whether he still liked Zou Rui or whether he just viewed him as a temporary substitute, and didn't even dare to ask the other whether he liked him or not.

He was afraid to hear the heartbreaking answer. He was afraid that Xiao Zhan would say, "I just want your mark to slow things down. How could I possibly like you?"

After all, Xiao Zhan had never liked the type of alpha he was.

If he did like him, that night they kissed after the dance, Xiao Zhan would've told him right then.

"If you understand, then hurry up," Xiao Zhan urged impatiently.

Wang Yiboclosed his eyes, his nose filling with the sweet smell of the omega that he thought about day and night. Opening his eyes again, he saw the person in front of him had crimson cheeks and half-opened clothes that exposed a wide expanse of his fair neck. He tilted his head as he chose a spot.

Surprisingly, he didn't want to be a respectable gentleman anymore.

Until Xiao Zhan met a partner that he liked, let him be selfish and despicably own this person completely. As long as no other alpha appeared by the time his heat came, this person was completely his.

"......okay." Wang Yibosmiled lightly, "This might hurt a bit, endure it."

Before Xiao Zhan could look closely at his expression, Wang Yibobowed his head and finally leaned in towards his gland, gently warming the delicate and sensitive skin with a caress of his soft lips. Then he extended his tongue carefully, tenderly and lovingly licking and sucking.

Xiao Zhan gasped softly and, unable to endure it, pressed against the other's chest impatiently, "Don't lick...... bite me, just bite......"

Wang Zhe's eyes darkened. He took a deep breath and suppressed the complicated and chaotic thoughts in his mind. He hugged the man in his arms tightly and opened his mouth to expose his sharp teeth. He aimed at the position of the gland and firmly bit it down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 846 18
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
181K 10.5K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
346K 23K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
686K 29.8K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...