Short Story of XiaoWang

By SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... More

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 19

1.3K 111 5
By SSnovelist

Xiao Zhan took Wang Yibo back to the dorm, neither of them saying a word along the way.

As soon as he entered their door, he took off his suit jacket and pulled at his collar to make his breathing a little easier. The influence of Zou Rui's pheromones still hadn't completely vanished and there was still some restlessness in his body as a result. He wanted to calm himself down as quickly as possible now and the best way to calm down quickly was to obtain some calming pheromones.

For example, through the sharing of saliva or blood.

Xiao Zhan took a seat on the bed, propping his elbows up on his knees and put on the appearance of punitive intention1. He crooked his finger at the silent Wang Yibo before him, who had his head bowed. "Come here."

Wang Yibo drooped his head, stepping forward obediently, and knelt down on the floor in front of him. Even so, he was still a bit taller than him.

Xiao Zhan said in a cold tone, "Do you know what your mistake was?"

Wang Yibo pursed his lips tightly, seeming to be unwilling, but finally said after a long moment, "I'm sorry."

"What 'I'm sorry'?"

"I'm sorry......that I didn't restrain myself. I'm too selfish...... I shouldn't have troubled Xuezhang......" his voice was trembling slightly.

Xiao Zhan furrowed his brow, "Who told you that? Why did you just stand there motionless and hesitating just now? What would you have done if I'd really been marked?"

Wang Yibo was silent for a few seconds, "Then......then I'd move out......"

The vein in Xiao Zhan 's temple throbbed briefly.

It seemed that they really couldn't progress forward without a lesson.

He asked directly, "Can I hit you?"

Wang Yibo closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and when he opened them again, his eyes were ringed with red.

"Yeah."

"Get up." Xiao Zhan stood up, "I'll beat you very well. Close your eyes, otherwise the sight will be too bloody."

Wang Yibo got up. He was obviously a head taller than him, but he didn't appear to be resistant at all.

"That's fine." He closed his eyes properly and smiled, his eyelashes cast long shadows on his face, "I'm already in a great deal of pain now."

This was the last straw for Xiao Zhan . He suddenly acted, hooking him down by his neck.

Ruthlessly, he bit his lip.

Wang Yibo opened his eyes in amazement, looking directly into the bright eyes of Xiao Zhan , who was within reach, and stared stupidly for a moment, looking like an absolute fool.

"The beating is done, wasn't it painful?" Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow.

Wang Zhe's lower lip had been bitten until it turned white, but there was no bleeding and its original color quickly returned. His mouth sat half-open in astonishment and he was unable to say a word.

"Anything to say? Gone mute?" Xiao Zhan watched him intently, feeling nervous for some indescribable reason, "If you don't speak, I'll keep going."

A few seconds passed and Wang Yibo still didn't respond, so he took advantage of the moment again. This time, he didn't go all out, just using the tip of his teeth to grind down lightly and then pressed his own lips snugly upwards.

It wasn't until this move that Xiao Zhan discovered that he had no idea how to kiss at all.

He just pressed their faces together for a moment and then pulled away. He pinched Wang Zhe's silly blank face.

"Silly dog. Kiss me, eh? Why are you just looking all blank?"

Feeling self-confident and assertively thinking it wasn't his fault he didn't know how to kiss, he pushed the blame onto Wang Zhe.

Wang Zhe's entire body was stunned stiff and it took him a long time to finally find his voice, stammering out, "Xue-Xuezhang......you......you aren't going to beat me up......?"

"I couldn't bear to hit you just now."

"Then......then why did you ki-kiss me......?"

Xiao Zhan said bluntly, "Because you are now my alpha. I wanted to kiss right then so I kissed. Is there a problem?"

This was the most domineering and dignified confession he could think of on the spot.

Wang Zhe's brain still couldn't connect the dots, "But just now Zou......wasn't he marking you?"

"I definitely didn't ask for his mark. I've already broken things off with him completely." Even recalling it made Xiao Zhan feel angry. He didn't want to discuss it anymore, so he frowned impatiently and said, "If I tell you to kiss, you should kiss right away. Why bring up so much nonsense. Don't want to be my alpha anymore?"

"I-I do!" Wang Yibo quickly said. His previously dim eyes lit up brightly and his brain gradually churned back to life. Although he didn't understand what had happened, he was completely bewitched by Xiao Zhan 's words just now, so there was only one thing left in his mind.

As a result, he blushed. He couldn't be more nervous as he bowed his head lightly to Xiao Zhan 's lips.

This silly dog's lips are really soft.

Xiao Zhan 's heart immediately went soft, though he still wore an extremely prideful expression. He extended his tongue and lapped at Wang Zhe's lower lip, then went on to tease him, "Use some force, I like it intense."

Wang Yibo turned red in a flash and stuttered out, "I-I'll work hard......"

He bowed his head again. This time he was indeed more proactive than before, his force increasing from gentle to heavy. His warm lips continued to press against Xiao Zhan 's mouth and his breathing became heavier and heavier, brushing against Xiao Zhan 's face. Their breaths began to mix and weave together. The omega beast within his body began to stir, a trace of his pheromones rising with his body temperature and beginning to leak out, making the kiss even more titillating.

Wang Yibo apparently also sensed the spill of pheromones from the one within his arms and he couldn't help but tighten his embrace, hugging the person firmly in his grip, cherishing him as he continued to work hard at the kiss.

At first, Xiao Zhan felt like he was being nuzzled by a big golden retriever, a little irritating, but he gradually and subconsciously began to indulge in it, becoming more dazed with each breath.

Wang Zhe's heart seemed to be thumping out of his chest, striking against his own chest suddenly. Xiao Zhan wanted to mock him for it, but realized that he himself was also no longer calm.

The man before his eyes kept up that incessantly grinding kiss, holding firm as he rubbed his lips red. Then he dared to extend the tip of his tongue and lap at his lips. The touch was soft and tingly, but the saliva didn't go any further than the skin of his lips, which couldn't relieve the restlessness in his body at all.

Xiao Zhan stabilized his messy mindset and pushed Wang Yibo back a bit by his chest.

"Are you silly or what......" He tried to hide his breathlessness as much as possible, "I'm telling you to really, really use more effort and bite at my mouth and open it up. I need your pheromones......"

The expression in Wang Zhe's eyes became infatuated and he nodded. Cheeks flushed a deep red and voice a bit husky, he replied, "Xuezhang, then I'm going in......"

Xiao Zhan blinked and then his face immediately began to heat.

What terrible dialogue.

But Wang Yibo had already collected himself and was leaning down once more to press their mouths together. He halted briefly, then pressed his tongue in. When he touched Xiao Zhan 's soft tongue, he flinched back and then tentatively probed forward, nervously french kissing without any experience.

He really didn't have much skill, completely relying on his feelings of excitement and admiration for inspiration. He didn't even dare to use the arm wrapped around Xiao Zhan 's waist to draw him closer. Fortunately, Xiao Zhan also had no experience at all and couldn't tell whether it was good or bad. He just felt each twisting touch of their tongues making his heart tremble. Wang Yibo gently licked at his palate and the rows of his teeth, sparing not a single nook or cranny in his mouth.

If I had known sooner that kissing could feel so good, I wouldn't have put it off for so long.

Neither of them let go of the other and neither of them called for it to end, so this sentimental, long kiss continued on and on. Xiao Zhan had always been so self-confident of his good stamina, but he gradually ran out of breath from the kiss. At that moment, Wang Yibo paused briefly, mouth not separating by more than a sliver, and he took a gasp of air before continuing again.

How could the passion of this Zhan Ge whose pride was higher than the heavens be defeated like this? He immediately stretched up his arms to embrace Wang Zhe, pushed himself up on his tiptoes, and took the initiative to deepen the entanglement of their kiss.

I want to be completely mixed up, let's just be mixed up together right now.

Gradually, the two people who were kissing for the first time figured out a few techniques and the kiss grew all the more deeper. Xiao Zhan 's brain was almost completely out of oxygen. In the saliva they exchanged, besides his own overflowing pheromone, there seemed to be a tiny trace of alpha pheromone mixed in, only the barest hint, yet it was enough to suppress the agitation within his body.

He still felt that same internal heat as before, but now it had nothing to do with the pheromones and was purely because of this kiss.

Wang Yibo was really such a clingy person. His lips were tightly sealed against his own, trapping all the burning hot breath and saliva between their mouths. His tongue pressed impudently deeper and deeper into his depths. He was unwilling to separate even a bit for even a second, as if he couldn't kiss him enough.

Xiao Zhan had originally hooked his arms around Wang Zhe's neck but now his arms finally slipped down to the other's shoulders as each press of the kiss forced his waist to bend more and more. As the alpha's powerful tongue licked heavily again and again into the deep part of his mouth, he suddenly couldn't restrain himself anymore. The feeling of being unable to control himself made him release a soft, high groan.

Wang Yibo instantly stopped, panting as he pulled back those lips that had been torturing him for so long. His dark eyes stared closely at the omega's lips that he had kissed a ruddy red.

"Why'd you stop......" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo blushed so red that he was about to burst with blood, "Xuezhang, I......I'm hard...... You're also......"

Xiao Zhan gave in, "......fuck."

No wonder it'd felt like his pants were tight.

He didn't dare to move too fast. Although Wang Yibo just now had successfully calmed his agitated pheromones, he only had a little hint of a taste, so he didn't yet know how he would respond to a stronger pheromone outburst. If he rushed in, he was afraid it could be dangerous,. Therefore, it was better to take it easy.

"I'll jerk off in the bathroom, take care of yourself." Xiao Zhan feigned calmness, but ran away into the bathroom as if he were escaping and locked the door.

Twenty minutes later, he finished taking a cold shower and was drying out his hair. He found Wang Yibo sitting on the edge of his bed, rubbing his lips with his fingers, as if reflecting. When he saw him come out, that infatuated expression was turned on him again.

Xiao Zhan unexpectedly thought that expression was a little sexy. Surely he was becoming muddle-headed from love.

Wang Zhe's loose pants appeared to have a bulge underneath. Obviously, it still hadn't gone down yet. Xiao Zhan didn't look closely and threw out the words, "I'm finished, you go ahead, be quiet" and, without anything else, went straight to bed.

"Okay......" Wang Yibo didn't ask anything else and immediately went into the bathroom. He really did quietly get off, not making a sound beyond a small, repressed gasp that Xiao Zhan could hear above the sound of the water, which was enough to inspire a certain someone into a wild daydream.

He quickly covered his ears, afraid that he would get hard again.

Wang Yibo took a long time to come out. Xiao Zhan was scrolling on his phone in bed. Actually, he wasn't reading any of it. He now felt that his favorite meng pets weren't as interesting as his silly dog.

Wang Yibo wiped his hair dry and put on his pajamas. He hesitated for a moment, then walked to the side of Xiao Zhan 's bed. He crouched down cutely and asked nervously, "Xuezhang, I wanted to ask this once...... Why did you choose me?"

Because I like you, why else. Xiao Zhan felt that he really was too stupid to live. "Because you're nice to look at."

Wang Yibo struggled to digest the impact of this series of events. His expression was still one of disbelief, "So in other words......Xuezhang is now dating me?"

Xiao Zhan was dumbfounded. He reached out and rubbed his wet hair.

"Yeah, my silly alpha."

Moved, Wang Yibo suddenly jumped onto the bed, rubbing his wet head against the crook of his neck, like a big dog pleased with his master, the only difference being that he had no tail to wag.

Xiao Zhan 's neck was soaked with water from the rubbing, but he didn't push him away, the corner of his mouth quirking up.

This silly dog is so easy to satisfy. In the future, won't treating him just a bit better make him go mad with joy?

Footnotes:

1. Punitive intention (兴师问罪): idiom, to make a punitive expedition against (someone) ↩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...
33.3K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...
190K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...