Short Story of XiaoWang

De SSnovelist

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Zhan Ge", Xiao Zhan's heat is approaching. He thought he had n... Mais

Short Story Of XiaoWang
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59 (Bonus p1)
CHAPTER 60 (Bonus p2)
CHAPTER 61 (Bonus p3)
CHAPTER 62 (Bonus p4)
CHAPTER 63 (Bonus p5)
CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)
CHAPTER 65 (Bonus p7)
CHAPTER 66 (Bonus p8)
CHAPTER 67 (Bonus p9)
CHAPTER 68 (Bonus p10)
CHAPTER 69 (Bonus p11)
END WORDS

CHAPTER 13

1.2K 113 4
De SSnovelist

Xiao Zhan found several chairs to make up a bed and lay down fully dressed. The temperature in the school's infirmary was moderate, but as insurance, he still covered himself with Wang Yibo's jacket. After all, omegas were born with weak constitutions. If he fell ill, there'd be no one to take care of that silly dog.

The surroundings were silent and he couldn't hear any noises from the ward. He calmed his mind a bit, closed his eyes, and, as a result, his other senses sharpened.

......oh? This jacket......seems to still be carrying Wang Yibo's body temperature.

He didn't know why he was thinking about that. Against his will, he pulled the jacket up, holding it under his nose, and took a gentle sniff.

Sure enough, there was no scent of alpha pheromone.

But, there seemed to be a little scent from that silly dog himself......

Gentle, shy, and affectionate......but with a little of the innate alpha desire to possess, faintly exerting pressure, as if the one covered by this jacket was the one who belonged to him.

"I can't guarantee that I won't do anything......" Suddenly Wang Yibo's words popped into his mind.

If he'd really slept in that bed, what would that silly dog have done? Boldly hugged him? Or maybe even stolen a kiss from him? Or even......

No, nothing more than that. With the silly dog's level of courage and his own force to suppress him, it would be a miracle1 for him to steal a kiss and he wouldn't let the other guy do any more than that.

Xiao Zhan confidently thought that, then pondered over it for a moment, and suddenly his heart thumped.

Hold on, why do I feel that having a kiss stolen is within my limits??

Just as he was pondering which part of his muscle had gone bad2, the phone at his side vibrated. Xiao Zhan took a look and saw it was a message from Xiao Xiao, asking how he was doing. Although Xiao Xiao was a completely different type of omega than him, they'd hit it off with their compatible temperaments. They'd met each other through Liu Han and their relationship had always been good.

He temporarily put aside his chaotic thoughts and replied: [Not much, Wang Yibo is asleep, and I'm going to sleep too.]

Xiao Xiao laughed and said: [Are you two sleeping together?]

Xiao Zhan : [......no]

Xiao Xiao: [Hahaha, it's okay if you don't. If not, you two are both lonely AO. Afraid you won't be able to control it?]

Xiao Zhan : [We live in the same dorm. It would have happened a long time ago if it was going to. Me getting with him, it's impossible. ]

After he hit reply, he looked at the word "impossible" and felt for some reason that it was somewhat unsightly.

Xiao Xiao didn't buy his excuses: [Why's it impossible? What's bad about him? ]

Xiao Zhan pressed his finger to the keyboard, but then he went still.

He found that he couldn't name Wang Yibo's shortcomings.

When he first met this new freshman roommate, he'd clearly felt that beyond being handsome and obedient, the other was totally wrong from head to toe, plus he was clingy and really, really meek, not at all the type of alpha he appreciated.

Who knows when, but eventually he'd started to feel that Wang Yibo had become more pleasing to the eye. Maybe it was because the other's smile become warm.

His irritation and anger had been soothed properly during those days, until his bad temper faded – it could be said that was all thanks to Wang Yibo.

"His pheromones are too weak, so he may not be able to get me through a heat."

Xiao Zhan can only list this shortcoming in the end.

Xiao Xiao: [Just this? Would you choose him if he had strong enough pheromones?]

Xiao Zhan felt almost no hesitation about this question and the answer popped into his mind instantly.

Yes, he'd definitely choose Wang Yibo if the pheromone requirements were met.

Totally baffling. Zou Rui was obviously the type he has always been looking for, powerful and self-confident, with ample alpha characteristics. An alpha like Wang Yibo would've never been worthy in his eyes before.

Why, why is Wang Yibo the exception?

[I noticed that you changed after you met him.] Xiao Xiao sent suddenly.

Xiao Zhan replied after a moment: [What?]

[When we found you just now, you were so scared that you couldn't do anything, hahaha, our Zhan Ge who fears nothing in heaven or earth, who has received countless injuries from fighting. When have you ever been so anxious over seeing someone fall? ]

Xiao Zhan 's face scrunched up in confusion: [You're talking about me?]

[Of course, both Liu Han and I noticed.] Xiao Xiao replied: [And now a certain someone isn't even aware you like him and it's a good thing you like a certain someone for being foolish, because I think you also aren't smart enough to go for it.]

Xiao Zhan read this line and froze.

Li......ke?

He snapped out of it and immediately dialed his phone number and said, "What do you mean by like? Since when do I like him?"

Xiao Xiao was speechless for a moment, then said, "You really are...... Okay, then Xiao-laoshi will enlighten you. First of all, you don't hate him, right?"

"I don't hate him," Xiao Zhan was absolutely certain on this point.

"What if he held your hand?"

"It'd be acceptable."

"What about a hug?"

Xiao Zhan thought it over for a bit, "Not bad."

"What about......a kiss?"

"......" Xiao Zhan was silent for a few seconds, remembering the fact that he'd just sorted stolen kisses into his tolerable limits in his mind. He was forced to answer honestly, "Probably wouldn't dislike."

Xiao Xiao said, "Oh, don't want to tell me more? Do you think you'd be willing to be kissed by Zou Rui?"

As soon as he recalled what happened at KTV that day, he immediately got nauseated, "Who the fuck wants to be kissed by him, he doesn't have my consent."

"What if it were Wang Yibo? If he kissed you, would you be angry?"

"......"

Xiao Zhan imagined the scene: one day, Wang Yibo suddenly becoming disobedient, pressing him against the wall, his eyes glowing with the same dim green light as before, calling out to him in a low voice, "Xuezhang...... " and then impatiently kissing him......

Terrifying, he unexpectedly felt his heart begin to race.

Xiao Xiao was already prepared for that response, "If you're still not sure, then I'll ask you from another perspective. Could you tolerate Wang Yibo holding another omega's hand?"

(t/n: Xiao Xiao revealed his trap card!!)

"......" The vein in Xiao Zhan 's forehead started throbbing.

Xiao Xiao asked one question after another, "Could you stand him hugging another omega? Could you bear him kissing another omega? Could you endure him lovingly saying "I like you" to someone else?"

"Fuck, seems like I can't."

Xiao Xiao brought it to a timely conclusion, summing up the final point, "You like him."

Xiao Zhan replied, "....Shit, Laozi really likes him."

Xiao Xiao declared, "OK, the case is closed, so what are you waiting for? Hurry in and tell him!"

Xiao Zhan 's brain was still struggling to digest the facts, "No......he might not have strong enough pheromones...... What will I do when I am in heat?"

"In any case, you said that too, just that he 'might', why not try it with a temporary mark first?"

"I let him have a chance, but what did the guy say except that he cherished me. He refused to mark me. Do I have to ask him to mark me again? I have too much dignity for that."

Xiao Xiao said angrily, "Is dignity or love more important? You're saying you actually thought about letting him mark you already?? I wasted so much time trying to enlighten you! Turns out you were already having a secret affair!"

"......"

"Forget it, anyway, seize this opportunity, Zhan Ge. If you miss out on him, I think you will regret it forever."

Xiao Zhan thought it over for a moment silently, then glanced at the ward, as if he could gaze through the door to see the person lying inside.

He was different from other alphas. From the beginning, he approached him with a sincere heart and that had never changed. He fervently adored him, treated him gently and tenderly, and respected him sincerely. He would hold back his alpha instincts for him and he also considered him over his own safety and well being.

I really don't want to miss out on him and I really don't want to let him go.

He finally sighed, exhaling all the irritability and hesitation that was pressing on his heart, and said to Xiao Xiao as much as to himself, "Your Zhan Ge won't let himself regret it."

Footnotes:

1. Miracle (顶天): a Herculean task, an act of going against heaven ↩

2. Which muscle has gone bad (哪根筋搭错): the muscle refers to the brain, meaning 'what was I thinking?' or 'why did my brain make such a mistake' ↩

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

351K 23.2K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
183K 11.4K 52
Ruthless. Cold-hearted. Crazy. These were just some of the words associated with the Alpha of the Lan Pack. Wang Yibo had never cared what means he h...
34.3K 1.4K 6
ZhanYiboSean fanfiction Omegaverse __________________________________________________________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfi...
892K 38.6K 22
He is a Lycan King. He is 1086 years old. His name is Wang Yibo. He is a half Vampire and half Wolf that's make him biggest fearing Lycan in the worl...