Guardian Angel

Mystyblue_777

Castiel has been sent by Heaven to be your guardian angel. He watches over you, but he realises that he is wa... Еще

The guardian angel
Understanding the emotions
Meeting Y/N
Truth Be told
Crowley
Castiel
Enochian
Stay Castiel
Training
Heaven's Path
Family ties
Angel in a trap
Finding Castiel
Hell's warning
Demon Captive
Jealous emotions
Releasing the demon
Nightmare and beautiful dream
The Angels demand
Training and angels
Nightmare loop
Wake up
Angel interference
Hell's Demand
The deal
New decision
Purely Heaven
Have Faith
Is this goodbye?
Pay your dues
My forever

The Hidden Room

101 7 0
Mystyblue_777

**This chapter contains mature content**

Y/N's POV

I was in the bunker back at the library. I had found so many interesting books with different supernatural creatures. I was currently looking up werewolves and I'd been reshelving a book when I noticed there were deep marks on the wall beside the unit, gauge marks about six centimetres long. I looked at the floor and saw faint marks as though something had been dragged across it. Kneeling down I looked at the base of the bookcase and saw what I thought was a wheel. Standing up I placed my hand on the shelf and pulled, but nothing happened. The shelves didn't move. I was about to pull harder when I heard footsteps and I turned to see Castiel standing there, he frowned at the bookcase and then looked at me "Are you ok?"

I smiled at him "Can you help me please"

"Of course, what do you need?"

"I think this bookcase moves, can you pull it forward?"

Castiel moved to the front of the shelving unit and pulled it forward. The wheels protested with a squeal, but the unit rolled forward. I walked around to the side and saw that there was a small room behind the shelves. I stepped into it and looked around. The small room held two tables pushed against the wall, one that held test tubes and petri dishes. The other wall held a fridge, a soft light from inside showed there was bottles with red liquid, which I knew was blood. There was a bare light globe hanging from the ceiling with a chain, so I tugged the chain, and the bright light lit every corner. That was when I noticed the book sitting on the second table, the yellowing pages laid open and as I looked at the scribble, I realised it was a collection of chemicals that could be a medicine, or maybe it was something that made people sick? The formula was groups of chemicals and medical data. I didn't understand all of it.

Stepping up beside me Castiel looked over my shoulder and said, "What is that?"

"I don't know, but it looks like a formula that might be a medicine, or maybe it's a disease? I won't know until I study it a little"

"I don't know Y/N" the concern was clear in his voice "Maybe you shouldn't?"

I turned to face him "Are you worried about me Castiel?"

His eyes met mine with the concern clear in them. "Yes. I am. What if it is something bad?"

"What if it's not?"

"What if it is a disease? What if you get sick?"

I could see the panic in his eyes and I grabbed his hands in mine, smiling I said "I'll be fine. I promise"

He turned his head away, looking at all the lab consumables and I could see that he still wasn't reassured, so I stepped forward and kissed his cheek. He turned to me, I reached up and cupped his cheek in my right hand, "Please Castiel, don't worry"

"I am your guardian angel Y/N. I am supposed to worry." he was quiet a moment, then added, "We are also together and that means I have to worry".

I gave him the biggest smile as I dropped my hand and said, "Together, hu?" When he didn't say anything, I added teasingly, "You mean you're my boyfriend?"

He stared at me for a moment then nodded, "Yes. Ok, I am your boyfriend and I care"

I laughed and then said, "You are adorable Castiel"

He gave me the confused stare and I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips met. The kiss was sweet, but I could feel his desire.

Someone cleared their throat, and I broke the kiss with Castiel to see Sam standing in the entrance to the small room "Ah, oh, sorry guys" he said as he cleared his throat. Stepping in past the bookcase Sam looked around "What is this?"

"I think the owners of the bunker were doing experiments with diseases, and possibly cures? Until I research the information, I couldn't really tell you"

Castiel added his thoughts, and I just shook my head "I don't think it is wise Sam"

Sam met Castiel's eyes and said, "Worried about your girlfriend?" He held back a laugh "Don't let it bother you Castiel. It's what she does for a job. I'm sure she'll do it safely "

* * * * * * * * * * *

Y/N's POV

I came into the room from my ensuite after changing into my nighty and saw that Castiel was already in my bed. His chest was bare, as it had been the last couple of nights. I guess all the talk about love and him saying he was my boyfriend had taken things a step further. I wanted to talk to him about the next step but was a little concerned about his reaction. I wasn't sure if he would even be ready for the next step? We had talked on and off about sex things, but talking and acting were different, and I didn't want to be too forward and freak him out. How many times had I kissed him and almost undressed him, or had the thought of wanting to feel his naked body against mine? I was also worried about his angel abilities and how that would affect the intimate moments, but then I assumed I was over thinking things as I usually did.

"Y/N?" Castiel called me, bringing me from my thoughts. I realised I had been standing there, just staring at him.

"Yeah, sorry, just thinking" I said as I walked over to my side of the bed and got in beside him, laying on my side to face him.

"What is on your mind?"

I looked over and met his eyes, wondering if I should tell him the truth, or if I should just talk about the blood samples and things? I took a deep breath and decided the truth was better, "Honestly Castiel I was thinking how close you and I have become, and I was wondering if-" I trailed off, turning away from him.

"What?" He asked and he placed his left hand on my upper arm gently rubbing it, "You can ask me anything"

Before I could stop myself, I stated, "About sex"

I felt his hand freeze, but he didn't remove it. He didn't say anything and then I saw the dumbfounded look as he softly said, "You want to talk about sex?"

I moved quickly, pressing my lips to his and when we pulled away, I said, "I want you Castiel. I don't know if you are ready, but-"

A big smile crossed his lips as he reached up with his left hand and cupped my face, "I am ready" he whispered as he kissed me again.

His lips moved in sync with mine as I felt the pleasurable tingle run my body. I didn't hesitate as I got up onto my knees and sat across his hips, straddling him. I felt the stirring in his boxers as he brought both his hands to my sides moving them up and down a few times before he bunched up a handful of my nighty from each side but stopped before lifting it up. I pulled away from the kiss and he said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes Castiel. I am sure" I sat up slightly as he didn't hesitate in lifting the nightwear up over my head and tossing it aside. I saw his eyes flicker down to my breast and I sat up as he cupped both my breast in his hands squeezing gently and using his index finger and thumb on his right hand, he pinched the nipple teasingly. His hands on me felt exhilarating as mine felt every muscle and ripple over his chest as I ran my hands all over him. A wave of desire flooded all through me heading straight to my groin where I felt the wetness soak my underwear.

Castiel let go of my breasts, sat up and hugged me to him as our lips met once again. I felt another wave of want flood me below and I just wanted to feel him inside me. He moved quickly and I felt the mattresses against my back before I had realised we had actually even moved. He broke the kiss and hovering above me he started planting soft quick kisses down my throat and onto my right breast. When he got to my nipple he enclosed his mouth over it and I felt his tongue flicking it quickly as his right hand found my left nipple where it moved playfully.

I released a soft moan, and I felt his smile against my breast. Castiel's left hand was on my stomach, slowly moving downwards. Once again, his hand stopped at the band of my underwear, his lips released my nipple with a gentle suck and he said, "Are you sure Y/N?"

I cupped his face with my left hand, "Yes" I said as I slipped my hand behind his head, pulling his lips back to mine, they met just as I let out another groan, as his left hand had slipped under my undies and his fingers found my slit, slipping in softly. He found my sweet spot instantly and started moving his fingers in a gentle motion at first, but then he quickened his pace as I was building up my climax. He broke the kiss and moved across my right cheek, leaving a quick kiss as he moved to my ear. His whispered words, dancing fingers and his warm breath across my ear brought my climax forth even though I didn't understand his words as I think he might have spoken in Enochian.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Castiel's POV

She felt fantastic as she was responding to my every touch and her moans of delight just brought more pleasure to me. I felt her building up and then when I whispered the words in her ear she released her climax and I loved that I could give that pleasure to her.

Once she had come down and we were laying together again she kissed my cheek as her hand moved down my stomach and traced the band of my boxers. I felt her hand slip under it and wrap around me, squeezing gently. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the touch. She moved down my body dragging her nails gently from my chest to my boxers, stopping at my pants she hooked her fingers underneath and dragged my underwear off. Standing at the end of the bed she removed her own undies and was climbing back into the bed, moving up my legs slowly. Her hands on both my legs and her thumb nails lightly running up the insides sending pleasurable tingles up my body. When she reached my erect member, she met my eyes and then enclosed her mouth around me. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes as her tongue played with the tip. Suddenly she sat up and I felt her hands running up and down my erect member and as I looked down once again, I saw she was sliding a condom onto me.

She straddled me once again and I felt her guide me inside her. Once she adjusted to me, she began moving her hips slowly. She felt so good, and I didn't want to give in, but I was feeling the build up and the release was coming fast. I felt that she was building her own climax, so I held on until she came once again, and then I released mine.

I sat up once again, wrapping my arms around her and pushing my lips against hers. The kiss was full of passion and I just wanted to stay here with her, always. She pulled away and moved over to the other side of the bed where she went into the bathroom. I heard the water running and I cleaned myself up quickly, getting rid of the condom in the bin she had in her room.

Coming back into the room I watch her naked form as she step over to me, she was so beautiful and I felt the warmth rush through my body once again, especially when she pushed her body against mine.

"Wow. That was amazing Castiel" she whispered before she released me and got back into the bed naked.

I walked over, got into the bed beside her I cuddled her body to mine, just holding her quietly for the moment as I closed my eyes and rubbed her bare back with my left hand. "Castiel?" she called gently but didn't move.

"Hmmm" I hummed softly, just enjoying holding her and touching her.

"What did you whisper to me?"

I frowned as I thought back the few moments and then smiled as I said, "I love you beautiful soul"

"Was it in Enochian?"

I huffed out a laugh, "Yes, sorry"

"Don't be sorry, it was sweet. Maybe you could teach me to speak your language"

I smiled as I played with a few strands of her hair, "You want to learn?" I questioned her, surprised that my language would be something that she would want to know.

She lifted her head and met my eyes, "Castiel, I want to learn everything about you."

I smiled "I love you"

"I love you too"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

48.7K 1.3K 22
PART ONE [COMPLETED] There's so much uncertainty in your life. Why won't any demons make a deal? What is Sam up to and why won't he return your call...
17.6K 482 21
((I am currently rewriting this story, hoping to get a new chapter redone every few days!)) Castiel had lost his grace, forced to feel the full ex...
1K 48 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...
1.6K 11 11
Supernatural oneshots/imagines [currently on hiatus] Read if you dare! >:) I will be writing mostly about Dean, Sam, and Castiel. If requested I...