That time I got bored ( Rimur...

Von yattamonke

"MIDORIYA GET IN THE DAMN TRAINING AREA!" "Oh shi-" This contains some pretty big spoilers from the web novel... Mehr

Prologue- Rimuru's boredom(Rewritten!)
chapter 1- arrival(Rewritten!!)
chapter 2- Beach and the successor (rewritten!)
chapter 3- Entrance Exam
Chapter 4- The first day
Chapter 5- Combat training
Chapter 6-Deku vs Bakugo
Extra Chapter- Genocide and meeting with....wtf
Chapter 7- The USJ incident
Chapter 8- I. WILL. NEVER. PAY
Chapter 9- A wild Sports festival has appeared!
Chapter 10- Sports Festival(part 1)
Chapter 11- Sports Festival(part 2)
Chapter-13 The End of a Sports Festival
chapter-14 Parenting Guide 101(supreme deity version)
Chapter 15- Hero Name? Nah
Chapter 16- Nighteye?
Chapter 17- Truths revealed

Chapter 12- Sports Festival(Part 3)

1.2K 32 81
Von yattamonke

A.N: I'M BACK RAHHHHHH

Dialogue- "Insert text"
Skill- <Randombullshitgo>!
Ciel- <<Master what the actua->>

_______________________________________________________________

(Rimuru POV)

Present Mike: "LISTEN UP EVERYONE! THE 3rd EVENT WILL BEGIN AFTER A 30 MINUTE BREAK. BE READYY FOR ITT!"

With the second round ending, we all headed back inside of the waiting rooms for the break.

Deku: "Holy crap Rimuru that round went without a hitch!"

Rimuru: "Oi don't relax yet. The last round is still not over and this time I won't be there to help you."

Midoriya: "Oh c'mon I am not that weak........can you please at least hold back when facing me?"

Rimuru: "No-"

I was about to refuse him but he then continued with a determined tone.

Midoriya: "I'll buy you lunch from the cafeteria!"

This kid......does he really think I, the great demon lord, The all knowing God, Chaos Creator and the 5th true dragon in the world would give in to such shameful bribery?

Rimuru: "Deal!"

The answer is yes.

<<Master......>>

I feel like Ciel wants to say something but I didn't want to hear it. Ahhh~ I could already hear the delicious food calling for me!
So we kept walking towards the cafeteria until we were stopped by Todoroki.

Rimuru: "What is it half and half? I have food waiting so make it quick."

Todoroki: "Is that so? Then I will get straight to the point, meet me in the area near the waiting room. I want to talk about something."

Rimuru: "...."

Todoroki: "...."

I stare at him for a couple of seconds and then answer.

Rimuru: "Fine, I'm in a good mood so I can come."

Todoroki: "Alright then. See you there."

He then walked away leaving me and Midoriya alone. Midoriya then looked at me with a confused face and asked me a question.

Midoriya; "Did something happen with that guy? He has been acting weird ever since the second round ended."

Rimuru: "Who knows? He looked like he had a small revelation about something."
.
.
.

We went to the place which Todoroki told us about and found him there leaning against a wall.

Rimuru: "So? Why did you call us here?"

Todoroki remained silent for a moment then finally spoke

Todoroki: "In the last round I was overwhelmed. So much to the point of unintentionally using my left side. The others may or may not have noticed this but Midoriya, your powers are really similar to All Might. Rimuru's strength is also suspiciously close to his but makes sense considering her quirk. Midoriya.....could you possibly be...."

SHIT SHIT SHIT Has he figured out Izuku's quirk?! I thought him using his legs made him completely different from All Might who just uses punches! At this rate.......he is gonna find out All Might's secret! I panicked on the inside while having these thoughts with Midoriya also sweating profusely. Todoroki didn't notice our internal panic and continued his statement.

Todoroki:..... be his Illegitimate child or something?"

Rimuru and Midoriya: "....Huh?"

We both became extremely confused by his conclusion and just stood there with blank faces.

Rimuru: "(whispering) Pstt hey Izuku, could he possibly be an extremely dense man instead of being this menacing edgy guy?"

Midoriya: "I think so as well. I mean how the hell does he see any sort of resemblance between me and All Might."

Rimuru: "Ok this might be a little offensive but what race gives green hair and freckles anyways? Like did your dad get his jr stuck in a bush or something?"

Midoriya: "First of all fuck you, my green hair is from my mom and secondly- can we please end this conversation? I anyways haven't seen my dad after he went to get milk from the store...."

Rimuru: "Damn ok. Wait could your ancestor possibly be a woman called Mizari-"

Todoroki: "Can you two please just answer my question already?

Me and Izuku realized that Todoroki was still here and Midoriya then started to talk.

Midoriya: "Of course I am not his illegitimate child.... I have just known him for some months before UA."

Todoroki looked a bit unsatisfied with that answer but still seemed to accept it.

Todoroki: "Well, in any case you do seem to be favored by him for some reasons. While All Might is the number one hero, my father is Endeavour, the number 2 hero who has been trying to beat All Might for a long time. He is an extremely ambitious man who will do anything he can to surpass All Might. Let me ask you this- Have you ever heard of quirk marriages?"

Todoroki then tells us how his father married his mother who had a Bing chilling quirk to create an offspring who could surpass both himself and All Might with the result being the birth of Shoto Todoroki. He then explains how his dad was like a grandpa from 1940 and repeatedly abused his family with his mother being hospitalized.

Todoroki: "This is why I have to win using only my ice powers. To show that piece of crap that I don't need his quirk to be the number 1 hero and completely deny him."

He then started walking away with a resolute expression.

Todoroki: "Your connection with All Might honestly doesn't matter to me. I will rise above you and win using only my right side."

Izuku flinched upon seeing his expression but then got a determined expression and walked towards Todoroki.

Izuku: "Let me tell you this man- I have been helped a lot by a ton of different people. It's because of them that I am standing here right now and I am not planning to lose either. I'm returning that declaration of war from earlier...I also won't lose to you!"

Izuku and Todoroki stared at each other with a spark of rivalry in their eyes for a few moments. Then someone finally interrupted this atmosphere and spoke.

Rimuru: "Dude can we leave already? Its been 10 minutes since the break started and I still haven't eaten shit." I said, completely ruining this competitive atmosphere."

Midoriya: "*sigh* Yeah sure....well see you later Todoroki."

.
.
.
.

We both then leave and head towards the cafeteria. We waited in line for about a minute until it was our turn to make the order.

Rimuru: "I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."

Cashier: "Ok ma'am that will be 9050 yen."

Midoriya: "....Ugh did you have to order that much? My wallet is empty after this."

Rimuru: "Hey you were the one who made this offer so don't complain now ok? Besides I thought you were just given allowance a few days ago. what happened to that?"

Midoriya: "Well you see All Might introduced me to this game he plays which really drained my wallet."

Rimuru: "What's the game called?"

Midoriya: "Genshin impact."

Rimuru: "I am sorry for your loss...."

We took around 5 minutes for eating and then talked about random things until the break was over. We were then called over to the arena once again.
.
.
.

Present Mike: "AAAAAAAND THE BREAK'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE 3RD ROUND!"

The crowd errupts in a cheer as present Mike continues with enthusiasm in his voice.

"16 students from the top 4 teams will go up against each other in a one on one battle tournament!"

Midnight: "We will decide the pairs from lots. Once that is done the tournament will finally begin. Any participant among these 16 can drop out if they want to. Is there anybody here that wants to do that?"

Ojiro: "Ms Midnight!"

I saw Ojiro raising his hand after Midnight's questions.

Ojiro: "I would like to drop out of the competition..."

Hagakure: "Ehhhh! Why do you want to do that?!"

Midnight: "Is there any particular reason why you would want to withdraw from the tournament?"

Ojiro: "During the entire second round, I was unconscious and was being controlled by some guy. It was probably that guy's quirk."

Some people started to convince him that it's not his fault and he should just get better results in the finals but he couldn't accept it.

Ojiro: "It's not as simple as that......it's about my pride as well..."

Upon Ojiro forfeiting his position, some other kid also raised his hand and forfeited as well.

Rimuru: "The same reason again....."

<<I believe it's due to the quirk of the purple haired boy.>>

Isn't he one of those kids who came to our class to diss on us? I believe his name was Hitoshi Shinso from the general course.

<<That boy.... He seems to have quite an interesting quirk.>>

Hmmmm it seems like I will have to keep an eye for him.

<<There seems to be another person whose quirk you might find..... intriguing to say the least.>>

Shhhhhh don't tell me yet. No spoilers remember?

<<Understood>>

While I was having a conversation with Ciel, Midnight was also ready done with the lots and the pairs had already been decided. Pairings for the first round were-

[Midoriya Izuku vs Hitoshi Shinso]
[Shoto Todoroki vs Sero]

Seems like Izuku's match is with Hitoshi Shinso....this could be interesting.

[Iida Tenya vs Takashi Naka]
[Rimuru Tempest vs Ashido Mina]

[Bakugo Katsuki vs Uraraka Ochako]
.
.
.
.
[Yaoyorozu Momo vs Tokoyami Fumikage]

Once the pairings were decided, we had to wait for the recreational events to get over so the tournament could start.

.

.

.

.

Present Mike: "HERE WE GO EVERYBODY! IN THE FIRST MATCH WE HAVE MIDORIYA IZUKU FROM THE HERO COURSE WHO IS GOING UP AGAINST......HITOSHI SHINSO FROM THE ORDINARY COURSE!
The rules are simple! Either throw the enemy out of bounds or paralyze them. It's also you win if you make your enemy say I give up. Don't worry about injuries either because our granny is with us!....."

(Midoriya POV)

I walked into the stadium along with Shinso and faced each other as we took our positions.

Ojiro warned me about him....he can brainwash anyone when the right conditions are met. If I remember correctly Ojiro was brainwashed when he answered to him.

Present Mike: Ready? START!

As I was stretching, he started talking to me about Ojiro so that he could gain control over me.

Shinso: "Hey don't you think that monkey throwing away his chance was kind of pathetic? He said something about his pride but that's just an excuse. He probably just lacked the guts to fight in the tournament."

Heh, he thinks I am an idiot. As if I would fall for this obvious trap-

Shinso: "You know I have been wondering...What's up with your hair and face? That green coloured hair and freckles make you look like a deformed Brocolli."

Midoriya: "..........."

.

.

.

.

.

I immediately dashed in front of me in rage but stopped abruptly when I completed my sentence.

Shinso: Heh.....

Seems like it is my win.

Present Mike: "W-what just happened. MIDORIYA IZUKU HAS ALREADY BEEN PARALYZED AT THE START OF THE ROUND!"

Shinso: "Good. Now walk out of bounds."

I could not say anything in response and simply obeyed his order and started walking backwards.

Shit I fell for it.....I should have listened to the warning of Ojiro. Come on body! Stop walking already!

My body paid no heed to my requests and continued walking towards the edge in a state of trance.

At this rate I am gonna lose in the first round! Wait....what is that?

As I was walking I suddenly saw multiple ghostly figures in the darkness of the exit. There were 8 glowing figures out of whom one looked like All Might. My fingers twitched slightly as I watched them hold out their hands towards me.
Then at last another figure emerged who I recognized very clearly. The figure had long silvery blue hair flowing down to their knees and sharp golden eyes. The face was feminine but the body lacked any firepower to say the least. She had a nonchalant expression but then smiled towards me.

Ah right. I promised you didn't I? As if I would lose here after draining my wallet..... I SAVED THAT DAMN MONEY FOR GANYU!!

I gained control over one of my fingers and immediately channeled one for all through it which sent a small shockwave throughout the arena and broke my fingers.

Midoriya: "Goddamn that hurt!"

Shinso: "What?! How the hell did you that?! What trick did you use to break out my control?!"

This time I stayed silent and just ran towards him at full speed. He tried to throw a punch at me but I dodged it and swiped his leg. When he was about to fall, I grabbed him and threw him right over the edge without using my quirk.

Present Mike: "AAAAND THE WINNER IS...MIDORIYA IZUKU!"

Present mike announced my victory as Shinso looked up to sky in resignation.

Shinso: "Damnit.....my quirk really isn't a match for heroes huh."

Midoriya: "Yo what are you talking about?"

Shinso: "Tch...what is it Midoriya Izuku. It's your victory. I am just a loser with a villain's quirk.

Midoriya: "A villain's quirk? I mean brainwashing does sound kind of ominous but who cares about that? You almost beat me you know. With a quirk like that, you could also become an extremely good hero. Hell those interrogators are probably looking in envy at your quirk."

Shinso: "How do YOU know that?! You have been blessed on birth with your flashy quirk."

Midoriya: "Oh did I forget to mention? I only awakened my quirk an year ago."

Shinso: "Wait what?"

Midoriya: "Crazy right? I couldn't even control it back then so I used to break my bones every time I used it. Haha Add that to the beating I got in training it was basically hell for me."

Shinso: "I see....."

Midoriya: "Anyways my point is, people aren't born equal. You only earn that right after you prove yourself. Don't listen to anybody who says otherwise."

I held out my hand towards him and continued.

Midoriya: "You are your own master now."

Shinso widened his eyes but smiled and grabbed my hand and got back on his feat.

Shinso : "BORN INTO A PACK!~"

Midoriya: "BUT THERE'S NO CHOICE BUT TAKE ORDERS TO ATTACK!~"

Shinso: "LOCKED UP IN CHAINS, I GET FED."

Midoriya: "YOOOO YOU GOT THE REFERENCE!"

Shinso: "I also play that game!"

Midoriya: "EYYYYY FRENS!"

SHINSO: "FRENS INDEED!"

We then laughed together and bro fisted.

Shinso: "Next time, I will train my quirk so even you won't be able to break out of my control!"

Midoriya: "I'm looking forward to it!"

.

.

.

.

.

(Rimuru POV)

I smiled after seeing the outcome of the battle. At first I was a bit angry because Izuku ignored my warning and got brainwashed by Shinso but was relieved when I saw that he broke out of it.

But have to say....Shinso's quirk can be extremely useful for various situations. It's like a version of thought interference and primordial magic: [the power of words].

<<I have analyzed his power and converted it into a unique skill. Would you like to integrate it into Thought control?>>

Yes.

<<Understood. Integration of [brainwash] and [thought control].......

<<Success>>

<<Adding essence of turn null.....>>

[You have acquired <Authority of Discipline: Aponia>....]

This should be pretty useful in the future. Well now onto the next round.

Izuku came back from the infirmary as the match between Sero and Todoroki began.
But the match ended as soon as it started with Todoroki immediately creating an iceberg to immobilize Sero.

Present Mike: "WHAT A QUICK VICTORY BY TODOROKI SHOTO! HE IMMEDIATELY MANAGED TO PARALYZE HIS OPPONENT WITH HIS ICE! COULD THIS BE THE POWER OF A PRODIGY??"

Rimuru: "Oh Izuku you're back. Looks like you next opponent has been decided."

Izuku: "Yeah it sure seems like it."

Rimuru: "Don't lose ok? And make sure it is entertaining."

Izuku: "Yeah! I don't need to be told twice for that. But isn't your round first? It's right after Iida's fight."

Rimuru: "Oh you're right. See you guys later then!"

.

.

.

.

Present Mike: "IT'S TIME FOR THE 3RD ROUND OF TODAY. WE HAVE THE WINNER OF THE 1st AND SECOND ROUND, RIMURU TEMPEST OF THE HERO COURSE WHO IS GOING UP AGAINST ASHIDO MINA OF THE SAME CLASS! Ready? START!"

As soon as the match started, Mina covered her footing with acid so she could gain more mobility.

Mina: "Rimuru is extremely strong... but I won't go down without a fight!"

Rimuru: "Sorry Mina.... but I intend to finish this quickly!"

I flash stepped right in front of Mina and wanted to immobilise and force her to give up but this instead had an unexpected outcome.

Mina: "OH WHAT THE FU-"

Eh?

*THUD*

Mina lost her momentum and slipped on the acidic liquid due to which her head hit the ground with quite an impact.

Rimuru: "......."

I poked her in the face but got no reaction. She was out cold.

Present Mic: "Well that was quite an uneventful round...Rimuru Tempest is the winner!"

Rimuru: "Are you kidding me right now.....?"

Soon afterwards Mina was taken to the infirmary while I went to the stands with a dejected face.

Izuku: "...SOOOOO. Good job on winning! How do you feel?"

Rimuru: "I feel as if I just fought a level 5 mini boss after doing all the side quests......"

Izuku: "Damn it was that underwhelming huh."

Rimuru: "Yeah....."

Izuku: "Hey cheer up! Your next opponent is going to be pretty good though."

Rimuru: "Isn't it Iida?"

Izuku: "Well you see......Iida lost."

Rimuru: "Eh seriously?!"

Izuku: "Yeah, that too in a speed battle. I doubt you of all people would lose but still. With what I have seen- he can be pretty annoying to fight."

<<He is the other interesting person I told you about.>>
Rimuru: "Takashi Naka......finally a worthy opponent!"

And so the rest of the rounds proceeded after my 'fight'. Tokoyami managed to win against Yaoyorozu but Uraraka unfortunately lost against Bakugo. But she managed to force Bakugo into a corner so she gained the attention of a couple of heroes."

Then came time for the second round.

(Midoriya POV)

I was walking towards the entrance of the arena when I bumped into a person.

Midoriya: "Sorry about thaAAAAAAAT?! ENDEAVOUR??Holy shit What are you doing here?"

Endeavour: "Hmm?
Ah so you're Midoriya Izuku huh. I saw your performance in the first two rounds. You have quite a powerful quirk there. That blue haired girl with you also seemed strong."

Midoriya: "That didn't answer my question but thanks for the compliment."

Endeavour: "In terms of power alone, your quirk seems to rival All Night's. Not just the power but the nature is similiar as well."

Midoriya: ".....H-haha I don't know what you are talking about. I- have to go now so uhh nice seeing you sir.

I started walking away from Endeavour with my face paler than usual.

Shit did he figure it out? What's up with Todoroki and his family being a bunch of quirk detectives or some shit?! Well...from his question alone, it doesn't seem like he knows about one for all. Better to keep it under wraps.

Endeavour: "My son Shoto, has a duty to surpass All Might."

I stopped when I heard this. I didn't look back at him as he continued.

Endeavour: "This match should be a pretty good testing ground for him. Make sure not to put on a disgraceful match.

Midoriya: "......"

Endeavour: "Well, that's all I wanted to say. Sorry for holding you back."

I pondered about his and Todoroki's words for a few seconds then looked back at him and replied.

Midoriya: "I'm ........not All Might. It's obvious isn't it? Todoroki is'nt you either. I suggest you to stop pushing your conviction on him. Besides did you say that it would be a stepping stone for him?
Screw that shit......We both are trying to win here!"

Endeavour didn't say anything in response while I ended our conversation and went towards the arena...

(3rd Person POV)

The crowd cheered on as both participants entered the Arena. Meanwhile the classmates of the participants were watching on from sidelines in anticipation.

Uraraka: "Hey has the match started yet?"

Rimuru: "No but it's almost about to start- wait what happened to your eyes?? Aren't you supposed to be resting after your match?"

Uraraka:

Rimuru: "Understandable."

Present Mike: "ALRIGHT! IT'S TIME FOR THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SECOND ROUND! WE HAVE THE GREEN HURRICANE MI-DO-RI-YA VERSUS THE ICY HOT ELEMENTALIST- TODOROKI!"

Aizawa: "Pstt hey are those nicknames even offici-"

Present Mike: "I don't know what the outcome will even be Shota! On one side we have Midoriya, the master in the art of fisting. Then we have Todoroki who has so many elements he can control that I can't even count em all!"

Aizawa: "Two.....He can wield two elements Hizashi."

Present Mic: "Both participants ready?
3
2
1
GOO!!

Wihout wasting any time,Todoroki immediately sent a huge wave of ice to freeze Midoriya.

Midoriya: <Delaware Smash(10 percent)> !

*BOOOOM*

Midoriya not slacking off as well, fired off multiple 10 percent Delaware smash to destroy the ice. Then Midorima enhanced his entire body and started going on the offensive.

Midoriya: "Sorry Katchan, but I'm gonna steal your move here!"
He launched up in the air and created small shock waves using flicks to propel himself at high speeds.

Todoroki: "?!"

Todoroki couldn't react in time and got sucker punched in the face launching him backwards. But he managed to stay in the arena using his ice as a support.

Midoriya: "I may not be a battle Maniac like Katchan and Rimuru....but I can still put up one hell of a fight against you!"

Todoroki clicks his tongue in annoyance and continues sending out waves of ice. Midoriya dodges them while running around the Arena.

Midoriya: Even though he is only using his right side I gotta admit, he is pretty strong. One mistake and it's all over.
My finger shockwave attacks are still incomplete to be considered long ranged attacks so the only choice I have is up close. Wait-

Midoriya in that instant realised a weakness in Todoroki's quirk. He started using his agility to close off the distance between them and sent a round-house kick to Todoroki's face.

*BAM*

Todoroki blocks it with his left hand but was still pushed back because of late reaction timing.

I knew it, he seems way more sluggish than before. Quirks are a physical ability and they all have a limit to their usage.At this rate, he is going to end up getting a frostbite.

They continue their exchanges with Todoroki getting more damaged overtime. That along with the exhaustion of overusing his quirk starts to creep up to him.

Midoriya: "Todoroki....you are shivering right now."

Todoroki: "...."

Todoroki opened his mouth to respond but his efforts end up in vain.

Midoriya: "I don't really care about your circumstances and all but let me say this.....
You want to be the number one and deny your father and yet, you don't use your full strength...

If that is not foolishness then I have no damn clue what is!"

Midoriya charges up a punch once more and gets him straight in the stomach.

Todoroki: "Agh!..."

Midoriya: "And that's why I will win!"

Todoroki once more got knocked back. A scene flashed in Todoroki's mind as he remembers his mother's words.

You can become one as well you know. You don't have to be imprisoned by your own blood. You can be one....

Midoriya: "It's YOUR power isn't it?!"

a hero....

Todoroki's left side was set ablaze as he finally started using his flames.

Todoroki: "You're pretty crazy you know...helping your enemy to go all out." He said with a smirk.

Midoriya: "Ya think so? Well the thing is- Rimuru is gonna kill me if I don't put an entertaining match so gotta do what you gotta do am I right?"

Todoroki: "Heh, seems like it. Don't blame me if you get hurt though!"

Deku: "That's my line! Come at me half and half!"

*WOOOOOSH!*

Todoroki sends out a tsunami of Ice and charges up his flames for the attack.

Midoriya: "<One for all 100%>!"
Midoriya for the first time in the tournament activates 100 percent of one for all and launches himself over the ice and towards Todoroki.

Todoroki: "FREEZING HEAT WAVE!"

Midoriya: "DETROIT SMAAASH!"

*KABOOOOM*

The clash of their final attacks created a huge explosion along with a huge amount of heat being released.
The spectators were left with their jaws wide open as the wind pressure created from the clash overwhelmed them.

Random person 1: "Shit man! Aren't they supposed to be high schoolers?"

Random person 2: "As expected of UA...it feels as if they are on steroids."

Present Mix: "Ahhh....what the hell was that. What kind of class do you teach eraserhead?!"

Aizawa: "The attack caused the air to heat up and expand. That along with the wind pressure from Midoriya's attack caused the warm wave of air."

The dust started to clear after a few seconds much to the eagerness of the watchers.

The dust revealed a scorched Midoriya who was barely standing on the Arena and on the other hand an unconscious and beat up Todoroki lying down right over the edge of the Arena.

Midoriya raised his hand in the air as the crowd burst into cheers.

Present Mic: "Todoroki Shoto is unconscious! It's Midoriya Izuku's win!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Some time later

Soon after both participants were taken to the Infirmary. Midoriya was the first to recover and went back to the arena to watch the next match.

Iida: "Midoriya congrats on beating Todoroki."

Uraraka: "It was such a scary battle though! Are you feeling ok now?!"

Midoriya: "Yeah, recovery girl healed my burns. It's Rimuru's match next right?"

Uraraka: "Yeah. Oh by the way, Rimuru told me to pass on the message- It was an entertaining match but going way past your bodily limits gives you zero points. "

Midoriya: "Are you kidding me?!"

Uraraka: "She told me that you might say this and said yes."

Midoriya: "Oh fuck off!"

Uraraka: "What, just like your dad? Is what she told me to reply."

Iida: "Well that's a burn even Recovery girl can't heal"

Midoriya: "....(I'll definitely get back at her for this)"

Iida: "Oh hey look the round is about to start."

The group stopped talking and looked on in anticipation as Present Mic announced the start of the round.

Present Mic: "ALRIGHT PEOPLE BUCKLE UP BECAUSE THE NEXT BATTLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!

For this match we have the powerhouse from class 1-A, RIMURU TEMPEST!
Against her is the mysterious fellow who we totally don't know about, TAKASHI NAKA!"

Aizawa: "Didn't he already show his powers in his previous battle?"

Present Mic: "Well yeah but the readers don't know about him."

Aizawa: "The who?"

Present Mic: "Shit I wasn't supposed to say that. I meant........ENJOY THE MATCH EVERYONE!"
.

.

.

.

(Rimuru POV)

I stepped outside as present Mic called out my name and walked into the Arena.

Again with the wierd mysterious shit. What is this, some sort of plot progression device?

I did some stretches as I waited for Present Mic to stop rambling.
Then I finally felt someone approaching the arena. But as soon as this person entered my jaw nearly dropped to the ground because I was absolutely flabbergasted by the appearance.

No it can't be.......

Rimuru: "SONIC THE FUCKING HEDGEHOG?!"

I rubbed my eyes in disbelief to make sure I was not hallucinating.

Hey Ciel are you sure I didn't snort coke recently?

<<Affirmative. You are in perfect physiological condition although in a bit of a troubled mental state after the individual appeared.>>

I-I see.....

I stood there in disbelief as he walked into the arena with a grin on his face.

Takashi Naka(?) : Hello there! Name's Takashi Naka, you can call me Sonic though!

Rimuru: "Uh yeah name's Rimuru. Nice to meet you?
.....A bit random but I have a question-
Has anybody ever told you that you are a walking copyright infringement?"

Sonic: "Every Tuesday. Hitmen sent by Nintendo and Sega were chasing me just the other day. Not that they could ever catch me. I'm the fastest thing
Alive!"

Rimuru: "Bet"

Sonic: "I told the teachers that I fell asleep at the start of the tournament but that was actually a lie. You see I just came back from prison after getting arrested."

Rimuru: "Wait what?! Why were you arrested?!"

Sonic: "Well after chase with the hitmen and all, the government charged me with a bunch of crimes! Destruction of property, Vandalism, Disorderly conduct-"

Rimuru: "Wow that's-"

Sonic: "Extreme negligence, reckless evasion, indecent exposure...."

Rimuru: "That's a lot of...."

Sonic: "Assault, 3rd degree manslaughter, parking illegally, 2ND degree manslaughter..."

Rimuru: "Wow I can't believe you were framed for all of that."

Sonic: "Framed?"

Rimuru: "Yeah, you were framed by SEGA right?"

Sonic: "......."

Rimuru: "....... Don't tell me you actually did all that stuff."

Sonic: "I mean........I didn't park illegally?"

Rimuru: "Holy shit!"

Sonic: "Hey! You try running from the cops without breaking any laws."

Rimuru: "Ok but like manslaughter?...."

Sonic: "W-well I couldn't really steer the board very well, crashed into a car and tipped it over. Apparantly there was a whole family inside."

Rimuru: "Oh my goodness. What the fuck Sonic?!"

Sonic: "Hey didn't you like kill a lot of thugs in USJ? I heard it from a teacher. That also makes YOU a criminal."

Rimuru: "Oh yeah, good point."

Present Mic: "Ready- START!!"

Not even a second later Sonic was already in front of me and attempted to punch me in the face. I was surprised by his speed but managed to dodge the punch.

Rimuru: "Whoa! That was dangerous."

Sonic: "I'm just getting started. Time to rock 'n' roll!"

Sonic curled up into a ball and spun right towards me at an insane amount of speed.

He continued attacking me with different attacks such as spin attacks, side kicks, punches, and projectiles.

I parried them using my hands and sent a projectile with a miniscule percentage of my youki.

Sonic: "Sonic Boom!" Sonic in turn sent shockwaves by doing high speed kicks as a counter.

**CRASH**

The two attacks clashed destroying the ground underneath them and blowing wind towards the spectators.

Sonic: "That was a nice attack! Guess I'll have to go even further!"

Multi-coloured jewels started to revolve around Sonic's body. He absorbed all of them and underwent a transformation.

His body changed colour from blue to golden and his bangs grew slightly. He was surrounded by a yellow aura and his eyes glowed bright red. After the transformation, he grinned seemingly being satisfied with this new look.

Sonic: "Check out my super form!"

Rimuru: "I WANT THAT!"

He got a cocky smirk on his face and flew up in the sky.
After he got up to a certain elevation, he rocketed down at speeds transcending what even the strongest hero in the world could reach.

Rimuru: "<multi-layered barrier>!!"

**SHATTER**

Rimuru: "?!?!"

The attack smashed through the multi-layered barrier and almost hit me if not for my multi-dimensional barriers and my reflexes.

Sonic: "Hah! Almost got you there!"

Rimuru: "Hey wasn't that attack a bit TOO strong?! You could have destroyed the arena- no the stadium with that!"

Sonic: "Worth a try! Want to know the rating I gave to that barrier?"

Rimuru: "No-"

Sonic:

Rimuru: "........."

Although his quirk is still within the limits of the world, he is still possibly extremely formidable.
That attack had as much speed as Kondo Tatsuya's executioner bullet which harmed even Veldora to some extent. Even I could only block them with Uriel's absolute defense.

Rimuru: "hah...guess I will have to get a little bit more serious."

I flew up in the air to match Sonic using gravity manipulation.

Rimuru: "Come at me you less polygonal Hedgehog!"

Sonic: "Oh I will! Also how did you make fun of my graphics? There aren't supposed to be any in this fic!"

Our fists clashed continuously in the air as we continued to have a small talk. The spectators were left amazed as we seemed to simply teleport.

With the crowd being oblivious of our sheer speed, we continued to have our exchanges.

Sonic: "Cross Slash!"

Rimuru: "Randombullshitgo!"

**KABOOOM**

Our attacks produced shockwaves throughout the arena which could have potentially harmed the spectators if it weren't for Ciel keeping them under control.

Uraraka: "Are they even in the arena right now?"

Midoriya: "They are. It's barely noticeable even for me but they are still right above and within the bounds of the arena."

Iida: "I knew Rimuru was strong but this..."

Midoriya: "Mind blowing right?" Even with her holding back, I genuinely cannot imagine myself winning against her. Midoriya shuddered even at the thought of me going all out.

Sonic looked like he was starting to get exhausted while we were trading blows.

Rimuru: Hey Ciel, I've already realised that he doesn't have as much power as the original sonic but could it be that the chaos emerald powers are also not as powerful?

<<Yes>>

Rimuru: "Well this has been a nice battle. Too bad good things have to eventually come to an end."

Sonic: "What?"

Rimuru: "ZA WARUDO!!"

The world came to a halt as I performed a time stop. Even Sonic who was on his guard could not do anything.

<<Was it necessary to scream that out loud?>>

YES!

I went in front of Sonic and lightly kicked him towards the ground.

Rimuru: "And now for the finishing touch!"

I made a small kiddie pool full of water and put it at the spot he would land.

Time shall now resume

Sonic: "GAAAHK!"

The surroundings went back to normal with the exception of Sonic somehow getting hit in the face by no one and falling down.

Rimuru: "Hey want to know about Sonic facts 101?
Here's fact1: Sonic the hedghog-

*SPLAASH*

-can't swim."

The crowd remained silent while Sonic flailed around the surface of the water while comically screaming incoherently.

Sonic: "hsggagg I - GIVE UP! JUST SAVE ME FROM THIS WET HELL!"

Present Mic: "WHAT AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE! THE WINNER IS RIMURU TEMPEST!!"

Rimuru: "Yatta! Oh right Sonic is still suffering in the pool. I suppose I can get rid of it now."

*SNAP*

I snapped my fingers making the kiddie pool dissapear making Sonic fall to the ground.

Sonic: "Aghhhhh......thanks for that. What even was that-Wait why are you looking at me so menacingly??"

I looked down at him for a few seconds then decided I could only celebrate my victory in grace and honour.

Sonic: "Oh god no...."

Rimuru:

Sonic: "OH C'MON! WAS THIS REALLY NECESSARY?!"

RIMURU: "WHOSE RATED ONE NOW DIPSHIT?!"

Sonic and the rest of the spectators could only look on as I emoted on him and asserted my dominance.

Nero: "Well damn. I guess she's having fun....Will talk to her after the tournament."

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Midoriya POV)

Some time had passed since the second round of the battle tournament and it was time for the semi-finals.

Present Mic: "LADIES AND GETLEMEN! ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIRST ROUND OF SEMI-FINALS?!!!
Now I might be running out of things to say BUT WHO THE HELL CARES! WE HAVE MIDORIYA IZUKU VS RIMURU TEMPEST!!"

Me and Rimuru walked into the stadium as the crowd cheered on.

Rimuru: "Well... You and me buddy. As promised, I'll hold back a bit."

Midoriya: "Don't hold back too much though. I wouldn't want you to intentionally lose even after I drained the entirety of my wallet."

Rimuru: "Yeah yeah whatever will do som"

Midoriya: "Huh? Is it just me or have you gone slightly softer than before?
( I kind of expected her to retort to that.)

Rimuru: "........"

Present Mike: "Ready..........GO!"

Midoriya: "Alr let's see what I can do-

Before I could complete my sentence a gust of wind grazed mu right cheek and the flooring behind him was instantly destroyed.

My eyes were left wide open in shock as I looked back at the destruction and then towards Rimuru who now had a maniacal grin on her face and had her arms crossed.

Rimuru: "I was going to hold back more but that last line kind of ticked me off.........

Just who has gone soft?!"

Midoriya: "Heh....looks like I'm going to have a rough time here."

Present Mike: "MY GOODNESS! IT SEEMS LIKE RIMURU HAS GONE STRAIGHT TO THE OFFENSIVE!!! MIDORIYA HAS ALSO NOT LOST HIS COMPOSURE YET! THIS IS GOING TO BE YET ANOTHER INTERESTING MATCH FOR SURE!"

Aizawa: "Aren't you saying that for every match now?"

Present Mike: "Ghk! How could say something like that man...."

(3rd person POV)

Instead of making distance between each other, the master and student simply closed off the distance and engaged in hand to hand combat.

Rimuru: "You wanna do this the good old fashioned way huh?"

Midoriya: "No other way to do it. Beating Rimuru Tempest using cheap tricks? Nah....... this is the only way to do it. A pure contest of strength and technique!"

Rimuru: "Even if it's not to your advantage?"

Midoriya: "Yeah. Besides in my point of view, this is just another one of our sparring sessions. How the hell am I supposed to use a super strength quirk anyways?"

Rimuru: "Good point. Now....... Bring it on!" Rimuru challenged him once more to the glorious battle of power.

Both of them used multiple forms of martial arts in order to try and land a blow on each other

*POW*

Midoriya: "Aghhh!"

Rimuru jabbed Midoriya in the stomach as he struggled to keep up with the onslaught of attacks.

Midoriya put up a defensive stance to defend against the attacks and sent a kick as a counter. Though Rimuru was easily able to dodge it and land yet another strike.

Rimuru: "What's wrong? Out of flintstone gummies already?"

Midoriya: " That....really fucking hurt...and no I'm not out of juice yet.

HAAAAAA!"

Midoriya once more powered up his body using full cowling except this time, it seemed stronger than before. His body surrounded by green lightning like energy now crackled even more.

"One for all full cowl [20%]!!"

Rimuru: "Damn. Looks like you have gone past your limits yet again. Can you even move in that state? Your body looks like it's creaking."

Midoriya: "Don't worry. Your body will be creaking in some time as well."

Rimuru: "Bet-"

Midoriya: "I refuse."

Rimuru got a smirk on her face and replied.
"Heh. No fun are you? Well since you are also showing me some of your moves then I'll also use some more of mine."

Rimuru's arm got surrounded by blue scale like armor which were then clashed with Midoriya's strength and sent Midoriya back with his hands with pain.

Rimuru: "Just so you know, this is actually on of thee first skills I learned so it can be considered one of my weaker skills.

Midoriya: "Tch...you op battle maniac."

They scoffed at each other's tactics and yet again went for another clash of fists.

Midoriya:"Guess I'll just put more back into the punches!"

Their fists collided but this time it was not one sided victory on Rimuru's part. The clash broke the armor and sent both Participants back while panting.

Rimuru: "Alright this has been a pretty fun sparring session but I think it's about time to end this. I got a pretty good grasp of your current strength now. Izuku! We will settle this in the next attack!"

Midoriya: "Yeah I'm also almost completely out of stamina. Time to finish this!

One for all 100%!!! "

Midoriya cranked up all of his strength and prepared to unleash it all in one final attack. He pulled back his fist and readied his and All Might's signature move.

(Midoriya POV)

Rimuru remained as tranquil as the sea. It was almost as if nobody was even there in front of her. Just emptiness

Rimuru: "I'll show you a glimpse of what absolute power looks like. Be sure to witnes

I decided to make the first move....

Midoriya: " DETROIT SMAAAASH!!!! "

I launched the wave of destruction caused by my fist towards her. While I was doing so I caught a glimpse of her putting her hand in front of her.

Rimuru: "Void arts- Empty frame! "

*KAABOOOOOOM*

The attacks reaped almost the same effects as the clash between me and Todoroki's final attacks.

Spectator1: "And there they go again. Jeez I thought I came to watch a sports festival here. not another nuclear bomb testing."

Spectator2: "You're bringing up some bad memories here...."

I opened my eyes to see I had miraculously managed to stay inside the arena.

Midoriya: "Huh? Where's Rimuru?"

The dust started to settle much to my anticipation and revealed Rimuru right outside the arena although in a weird pose.

Midoriya: "D-did I just....win?"

The crowd errupted in cheers as present Mic broke out of his stupour.

Present Mic: "WHAT A SURPRISE! THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!"

Midoriya: "HOLY SHIT I JUST WON!"

I almost did a happy dance on the spot if not for me seeing Rimuru get up and walk towards me.

Rimuru: "Well color me impressed. You actually managed to beat me. That was a good match."

???: "DEKU/Midoriya!!!!!"

I turned around to see Uraraka, Iida, All Might, Shinso, Todoroki, and even Bakugo for some reason. Behind them were all my other classmates.

Shinso: "Good job bro. Proud of you."

Bakugo: "Hey Deku. I hate to say this but I gotta admit..... you're way better than me. Beating Rimuru is a tough order after all. I'm also sorry for all the things I've done to you in our childhood. We can still be friends though right?. I don't even want to fight "

Midoriya: "Whoa really?! yeah sure! This is amazing!"

Uraraka: "It sure is! I knew you could do it!"

Iida: "I am once again honoured to be your friend."

All Might: "AHAHAHAHA! Many congratulations to you for beating Rimuru! The principal even declared you the winner of the sports festival!"

Midoriya: "Wait what?! What about the last round??"

All Might: "Oh that? It's cancelled because Young Bakugo forfeited."

Midoriya: "Wow....this is just... So much."

Rimuru: "Congratulations my apprentice."

Uraraka: "Congratulations."

Iida: "Congratulations."

Bakugo: "Congratulations."

Todoroki: "Congratulations."

Shinso: "Congratulations."

All Might: "Congratulations."

Midoriya: "This feels so....unreal.
It's as if.......

......as if it's just a dream.

And then I woke up. In a hospital Bed.

____________________________________________________________________

7120 words

Haha I finished this shit at 1:15 am at night. I FINALLY FUCKING COMPLETED THIS SHIT. Man kinda feel sorry for posting a chapter after well.....m o n t h s. I could have probably finished this last month or maybe even last to last. But then again I kept running out of ideas and kept getting more and more work from prep school. Fucking JEE.... Anyways. Will try to post more often now. Next chapter shouldn't be take too long cause it's not going to be that much of a hassle. And then there we go. End of the sports festival arc.

By far the most painfull but at the same time the best arc I had to write. Will ask any other questions if you have them.

For now though bye. God I'm schizophrenic.....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

382 27 10
TW for this fanfic: -Language -Violence -Blood -Sensitive topics* -Scenes for more mature readers I got really bored one day so here we are! This sto...
14.7K 619 16
Katsuki decided to become the number one hero, even deciding to outrank the symbol of peace, to become the one Izuku admires again, like when they we...
7.6K 168 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
65.4K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...