The Galaxial Hashira

By AnimeLover614

In the village of Swordsmiths, Y/n Haganezuka L/n leads an ordinary life as the daughter of a renowned swords... More

Information about Yin
Yandere Characters (Part 1)
Yandere Characters (Part 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

585 14 0
By AnimeLover614

I tapped my foot impatiently and looked out of the window, while biting my lower lip... I was anxious...

I will probably be seeing Muzan Kibutsuji very soon... I got up and went outside to take a breather...

I looked at the birds and remembered how my crow betrayed me and tried to turn me over to the Hashira... I want to find that snobby uwu girl and make her pay again, even if she may already be in hell... I want to twist up all her bones and crush them all...

Okay I got to calm down... Okay now that I am calm, I want to panic... If I don't complete this mission in time, I will become a flower... No big deal!

(Insert panic attack here)

"Woah woah woah! You gotta chill, Y/n! "

"H-h-h-how can I??? I might turn into a flower! "

"Look at me! "

I turned to the fluffy bunny and looked at her in the eyes.

"I am your spirit guide or guide animal whatever you would like to call it! I will take care of the big issues and you will do the rest! No need to panic! Hey come on! We should start moving! "

"F-f-fine... I guess we should Aisha... "

"Okay then let's go! "

"Alrighty! "

And so we are off to search for the secret forest! Oh I do hope that Aisha does help me in time! A day has already passed!

After walking for 20 hours I finally told Aisha...

"A-a-aisha... G-g-go on without me... I will die as a flower... Bleh... " I fell down face flat and had dark eye bags under my eyes...

"Oh my goodness! Stop being over dramatic, Y/n! Just a couple of hours... And by that I mean 20 more hours! "

"Argh! No, I die here right now! "

"What will your dad say about that? "

"Ehm... I don't know... Ow ow ow ow! Stop pulling my ear! " I screamed in pain and she stopped biting and pulling my ear with her bunny teeth...

"Well, I am your spirit guide and guardian angel, so if you die I die and I don't want to die... "

"Wow... You really are selfish... "

"Bro I prioritize myself more so ******* do what I tell you to do... "

"... Okay then... "

"Yay! I won't die! "

"You really are something... "

"Don't say that... I can make you suffer far more then what hell will ever make you suffer... "

"... "

"Alright let us go go go! "

"I hate you- ow ow ow ow! Okay I am sorry!"

She stopped twisting up and breaking my bones and they healed almost immediately.

"Okay but don't you dare ever say that ever again... I CAN CHANGE ANYTHING THAT I PLEASE TO DO! "

"Alright, chill bro please please please! "

"Okay! Let us finally goooo! Weeee! "

'**** she is honestly scary... I don't want to get on her bad side... She is double faced which makes it even worse... "

"We are here!!! Yay!!! Okay now go!!! " She pushed me inside a tree and I screamed while she just laughed.

"Y-you... " I stopped myself after feeling a little kick on my calves...

"I what? "

"Y-y-you are...awesome! " I fake smiled and looked at her with bright eyes to make it seem far more believable then what the truth actually says...

"No but actually the forest is right there! " she hopped until she fell on her back...

"Oh Yeah right! Only you and the yanderes can get inside... Muzan can feel your scent here the strongest here and will come and play hide and seek with you... "

"That's definitely not creepy... " I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I know right? " She replied back.

"I was being sarcastic! It is creepy! "

"Oh... Well bye! You better hurry up, I can sense the presence of a demon running here at about 250 miles per hour... "

"Oh ****! "

I sat up almost immediately and started panicking.

"I'm going to die!!! "

"No you aren't!! Calm the **** down, Y/n L/n!!"

"F-f-fine... I can't! "

"Why did this person have to be the chosen star??? I wish it was someone, brave, calm, and intelligent, but no... I get stuck with a selfish brat! "

I bit my tongue and said,

"I-I am sorry if I can't match your expectations... I never really wanted to be chosen as a Galaxy breather, I wanted to be a swordsmith... Even if I might have still become a flower, it doesn't matter! I would have not cared at all and you wouldn't have me! Now, just to save you, I have to find that stupid ************ tree! Bye, and I hope we never meet each other again! "

I walked into the portal and Aisha tried getting me back (her supernatural powers can't reach her because of a magical barrier)

"W-w-wait, Y/n! Don't leave I am sorry! Don't be mad at me! "

I still can't believe that she thinks that I won't be mad at her for all the suffering she has caused me... Both emotionally and physically...

I ran into the forest and saw a blueish goo moving around and then I saw it shape shift into Muzan...

"She lied to me! Or she got her information wrong..."

I got up and saw that everyone that I decided to permanently hate.

I grabbed a lone katana that was in a swordsmith house... After grabbing a sheath, I decided that I also need to find out how to emotionally destroy all these impostors... For my own sake of course...

I saw my first target and ran up to Tengen... I then used a new move that Aisha was helping me learn...

"Tenth form: 😴💭(⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭(⊙_◎)! "

I grabbed onto my katana tightly as I knocked him out and went inside his mind... I saw Tengen's favorite dream and smirked when I decided how I will be emotionally breaking him down...

I entered his dream disgusted by how his favorite dream is officially marrying me...

I was dressed up in a very revealing wedding dress and grabbed my katana out...

"Uzui, Will you take this woman to be your 4th lawfully wedded wife? "

"Yes, yes I do! "

"L/n, will you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? "

"... "

"Well??? " He questioned in the dramatic pause. I then laughed hysterically and said,

"Hell no, I hate every thing that classifies him as a person because he definitely doesn't act like a person but rather pretends that he is a God and that the whole world loves him! But he is wrong! I never wanted to marry him! I was forced into this relationship! "

"... "

"Well good day now! "

"Wait, Y/n! Don't you want to be with us? "

"No... I don't want to be in a poly relationship... "

"Well, you are outnumbered, Y/n... So just give it up already... And marry us! "

They grabbed their knives and tried forcing me into saying yes...

I got stabbed by Makio in my left arm and I groaned in pain... I continued to keep on fighting either way and wasn't realizing what was behind me...

I took a deep breath and was about to use a move when I felt a cloth being put on my face...

I donkey-kicked whoever was doing that and I guess I hit the person where the light doesn't shine because he was groaning in pain...

I then said,

"Seventh Form:🌌👘Galactic Wardrobe🌌👘! "

I changed my wedding dress into my comfortable original fighting outfit...

I left the wedding and his mind and saw that the blob of goo shifted into a coin. I took the coin and continued down this path, prepared to emotionally break anyone in my way...

Me and Aisha decided to be neutral allies yet again and so I have this radio in which she is explaining every piece of information that she knows... Currently I am just wandering through the forest exploring it and talking with Aisha.

"Why do I have to collect all these coins, again? "

" Well, the tree does require you to donate 29 gold coins, which estimate at the price of... ¥29,000,000,000 ($212,913,650)! "

"What the ****?! Why so expensive? "

"Well it's mainly because it extends your youth by about 100- 1,000,000,000 years! "

"Wait so am I gonna look ancient? "

"... No! You will look young until you die! "

"... "

"Okay the signal is about to cut off so, hasta la vista! "

"Sure... "

She cut the signal and I was left alone in the forest

"Ehm... Now I am alone... How do I emotionally break all the people and or demons that I will probably, maybe encounter? "

I then saw a curtain of leaves and went inside...

I saw multiple things that I have strongly hated and was afraid of since I was little up until now... My eyes widened and I froze in shock...

Items circled all over me, people/ living things were coming closer.

"Kehhh~ Tes...ing is... Thing... On? Alrighty! The radio works! Ok, so you need to overcome your fears NOW before it's too late! "

"Wh-what? N-no! I am not going to confront my biggest fears! "

"If you don't do it now, you will be stuck in this... Dimension forever! Run or fight NOW!"

I hesitated but got up in battle stance. I changed my kimono into clothes fit for battle (oh by the way I am joking! I wore a dress because I was too stressed to think correctly... What they don't know is that I move flexibly in this dress despite its length...

I breathed in and fought with my first 6 forms over and over until I won and could feel myself about to faint... Oh well...

"Don't faint! This will lead to you dying! "

"What the **** are you talking about? How does fainting make you die? "

"Eh I don't know but the mist will poison you if you faint for some strange reason... "

"... "

"... "

"Okay I am up! Sheesh! "

I walked into the realm of Obanai after emotionally breaking down Tengen and completing my side mission... But how do I emotionally break him down? I know he has a snake... Oh wait I know!

"I-I know that we haven't been r-really talkative to each other, but c-could you perhaps date me? "

"Oh sure, as long as you still have a family!" I exclaimed in a cheery voice and I saw an arrow getting shot at Obanai and I smirked a little.

"And as long as you can see with both eyes perfectly! " I smiled darkly and saw a second arrow hitting him in the heart.

"... "

"That is easily translated to no, so **** off! " I left and smirked after leaving. But wait... Where is the coin? Why didn't he detransform yet? Oh ****!There's a ******* giant snake! " I yelled and screamed while my blood left my face, making my face then pale... I ran, and ran... Oh wait do I have to fight? I can see the coin on the snakes forehead... Okay, I think I just need to calm down... Yeah, breathe in... And breathe out... Alrighty, now...

"Seventh Form:🌌👘Galaxtic Wardrobe🌌👘 ! " I got dressed up in my old, yet comfortable demon slayer corps uniform as I got ready to fight...

I got a katana and got ready to strike... Wait which form should I use... Both sun and moon breathing descended forms!

"First form: ☀️(Sun Based) Scorching Sun☀️! " I ran up to the giant snake and burned him pretty badly.

"Second Form:🌙(Moon Based) Frosty Moon🌙! " I froze up the snake until it died and I finally collected 2/30 coins...

Wow... I can't believe the next stage is Shinobu... What's her best dream?

" I can't believe we are now officially married! "

"I would prefer your elder sister over you..." I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear...

Shinobu looked shocked and like she was about to cry and excused herself from the dining table.

"I'M NOT WRONG AM I? SHE IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU!!! "

"She died! And I g-guess that we just weren't meant to be, so here! Take our engagement ring and never come back! "

"Okay! "

"... "

She fell on the ground while crying her life out before standing up and laughing hysterically.

"Do you think that I will ever let you go? " She smiled creepily and had red all over her face...

Wait is that my blood? ****! How did she do that? I didn't even see her move!

"I am so sorry that I have to do this, but... I can't let you leave, my little butterfly! Alas, I will have to chop your beautiful legs off! Don't worry! I will knock you out and make the procedure much less painful! Think of this as a punishment for mentioning Kanae and trying to leave me! "

"Wh-what?"

Oh wait, the butterfly turned into the coin... What? I thought that the yandere turned into the coin? Oh ****! I need to end this scene quickly, she is going crazy...

I pulledy katana out and used my second form to freeze her up...

"Second Form:🌙(Moon Based) Frosty Moon🌙!"

I saw her freeze up and I ran to the butterfly... But I should have realized that she would have set traps up... I got stuck in a net and took a minute or two to get out... But where's the coin?

"Looking for this, love? "

She held the coin in her hands and put it in between her teeth.

"You gotta kiss me if you want it! "

"Why would I kiss you? "

"Well since you really want it, I could use it against you perfectly! "

"... "

I walked up to her and pretended like I was going to kiss her, but I grabbed the coin and vanished as quickly as possible.

I fell on the ground and used 9th form to heal up my scars from Shinobu's katana. Wow she even poisoned me... That's why I felt dizzy...

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form: 💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡! "

I fell down on the soft grass and relaxed during my break, but I did see something glistening in the distance... I got up and saw something that terrified me... A scroll... That said...Level 2: You have to survive with each yandere now for 24 hours...

I looked worriedly at the clock and saw that I had 5 more minutes left until I have to teleport again... Okay so, people that acted obsessive and manipulative were the 9 hashira, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the Upper moons and Lower Moons, Muzan, Yushiro and Lady Tamayo, maybe my father as well... Then who are the other 6 people??? Huh...

I teleported to the next dream... Muichiro... I wonder how I am going to emotionally traumatize him... Oh wait... That scroll... I am in Level 2...but of what... Wait... Is this like a game? Like beginner's/intermediate/advanced shogi! So 24 hours with him... And then I Get my coin!

"-n... "

"... "

"Y/n! "

"Erm... Yes? "

"Are you alright? I shouldn't have let you go outside! I am so so sorry, my precious gem... "

"I-it's fine... Wait what happened? "

"You tripped and hit your poor delicate head with a giant rock! "

"Wait really??? "

"Yes... Wait... How are you up? You hit your head and the crash was extremely loud!

" Ehm... I guess I have a rock-hard head! "

"... Okay then... "

"Well... Do you want to do something... "

"Can I go outside again? "

"No... "

"Why not? "

"You are going to get hurt... "

"Fine... Can I bake cookies with you? "

"No, you might burn your delicate hands... "

"Can I watch TV? "

"Do you want to strain your eyes and ruin your eye vision? No... "

"Then what can I do? "

"You can either stay and cuddle with me... Or you can go to your room... "

"I'll go to my room! I am a little bit tired! "

"Ok... "

He led me to a room that looked like it was all baby-proof and soft... There wasn't any sharp objects around and pillows surrounded the whole room!

I fell asleep on the comfortable bed for 5 hours... When I woke up, Muichiro was staring at me with my favorite food in a bowl in his hands.

I ate and saw that Muichiro was staring at me as if I were some precious flower in the breeze, watching my every move...

I let it slide and fell asleep for another 11 hours...

I woke up at 6 pm and saw the door was opened. I went outside to the basement and turned on a lamp...

I screamed after seeing the bodies of my best friends and family members lying on the floor and I fell down on my knees, filling my eyes with tears.

Muichiro then came in swiftly and quietly... He picked me up and placed me in the bed with me on his lap...

"Calm down, my love... They got in the way so I had to... Exterminate them... "

"... "

I felt him put a cloth on my mouth and I fainted... Until it was 11 pm...

I was in a chair tied up and Muichiro was cuddling me... I waited for a whole hour until the timer chimed and I got my coin... This was so not worth it... Whatever...

I collected it and saw a small note stating,

'I feel bad, but whatever! You will be happy with what you will be getting, if you finish all the missions! Okay bye! '

Huh... I want to kill the person who wrote this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 872 26
We're together. Or are we?
10.9K 238 18
This is a story of the first female inmate with a dark past and crazy secrets she holds within her. This is in fact a fanfic so,do tell me how I can...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
245K 16.8K 29
(EDITED) Jungkook found a boy on the beach... a very mysterious, yet innocent boy. He ended up falling in love with him, only to find out that boy wa...