You and I

By anderssonlyngstad

Benny and Frida are a married couple that has been together for nearly 15 years and 5 of marriage. After spli... More

bésame mucho
are you happy?
hurra!
a threesome
open relationships
angry sex
apolo
you give me love
puppy love on bad times
the sex shop
night of passion
thinking out loud
Crybaby
A cheater or a preggo?
London

hej gamle man

248 16 6
By anderssonlyngstad

Frida was sitting in bed while reading a book, she waited patiently for Benny to get up, it was a little after 9:30 in the morning, she had already prepared breakfast and was just waiting for him. Benny began to groan and squeeze his eyes together, trying hard to open them. Frida looked at him and smiled, caressing his cheek with her index finger to let him know that she was there. "Good morning," he said with difficulty, his eyes still closed.

"Good morning, Benny..." she replied watching him stretch.

"What day is today?" he asked finally opening his eyes.

Frida chuckled. "It's your birthday, don't you remember?"

"Oh! Still?" He looked up at her. "I thought it was all over."

"It's just getting started, but I'm not saying, you have three days of celebrating," she laughed.

"Right," he sighed. "Okay, I have to pee," he pulled back the sheets and ran to the bathroom, Frida watched each of his movements and laughed, that man...

***

Frida took advantage of the fact that Benny was in the bathroom to go to the kitchen and look for breakfast, then she returned to the bedroom. "I thought you abandoned me," Benny said when he saw her walk through the door.

"Don't be dramatic," she smirked. "Here's your breakfast," she put the tray on his lap.

"Thank you beautiful," he thanked. "Does breakfast include a kiss by any chance?"

"Perhaps," Frida leaned closer to him and rubbed her lips with his.

"Come eat with me," he asked, extending his hand to her.

"I already did," she put her hand on her tummy. "I'm not hungry anymore."

"Hmmm..." he started to eat. "When did we arrive at home last night? I can't remember anything after 12."

Frida giggled , "I doubt you remember anything, you were very drunk." She leaned back almost onto his shoulder to hold him close to her and sighed. "You were very horny last night, I think..." She rubbed his chest.

"Me?" He looked at her and laughed.

"No, me." She said sarcastically. "You were yelling in the parking lot that you wanted to make love to me, shame on you Benny. In front of your children..." she clenched her teeth at the memory of it.

"But what's wrong with it?"

"Nothing," she rolled her eyes.

"But did we at least do something?" He asked.

"No, nothing," she replied. "You could hardly open your mouth to talk nonsense," she quipped. "You weren't going to have the strength to have me on top," she added.

"Phew!" He sighed pleasantly. "Good because I couldn't bear not remembering anything," he said.

Later, Benny had already finished eating, Frida had taken the things to the kitchen and Benny stayed in the room. Then she stood at the bedroom door watching him, he was making the bed, but she had a gift for him. "Hey, can I have your attention for a moment?" She said and he stopped what he was doing to look at her.

"You can always have my attention," he responded, holding out his hand for her.

"First of all," she approached with a seductive look and placing her hands on his chest. "Why are you making the bed if we're going to mess it all up again?"

Benny laughed. "Oh really? Are those your plans?" he questioned.

"Not yours?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I always have that in mind," he put his hands around her waist and planted a kiss on her neck. "But it doesn't bother me that we unmake the bed again," he whispered against her skin.

"Okay, calm down," she stopped him and smiled. "First your gift," she showed him the envelope.

"Is all your love in this envelope?" he joked.

"Open it," she backed away a bit without taking her eyes off him. Benny sat on the corner of the bed and removed the strip from the envelope, Frida sat on his lap and watched in detail what he was doing.

"Let's see," he took a piece of paper that it had inside. "Eleuthera Adults Only. Bahamas..." Benny began to read, it was a reservation for two weeks at a resort in the Bahamas, all-inclusive for adults only.

"We'll spend the end of the year at the beach," she smiled.

Benny squeezed her tight and kissed her back. "I really need it," he said excitedly. "We need it," he added. "Thank you Frida," she took his face in her hands and kissed him. "Eleuthera sounds like the trip we were doing and then I didn't go anymore," he laughed.

"That's exactly the place," she agreed. "But I wanted to go with you."

Flashback

April, 1981.

Frida was packing her bags, she heard the noise of the children through their bedrooms, they were also packing, the next day they would go to the Bahamas with some friends, to celebrate the engagement of Barbro and Love. She stuffed the last piece of swimsuit into her suitcase before she was aware of the sound of Benny's footsteps on the stairs.

Frida closed the suitcase, she had everything ready, so he entered without saying a word, he just went to the closet. "Christina sent the document with the signature so that I can get Heléne out of the country," she commented, breaking the silence, as Heléne was a minor back then and Benny wasn't going, Frida needed a permission.

"Good," he murmured. "If you need anything else let me know," he added.

"I don't think I needed anything more from you," she replied curtly, Benny didn't say anything else, he didn't want to and he knew he shouldn't. Their conversations in the last three months were exactly like that.

Benny concentrated on what he was doing and took a couple of clothes out of the closet, the last few weeks he had been sleeping in the guest room downstairs.

Without saying anything else, he didn't even dare look at the suitcases and started to leave the room. "Hey," Heléne said when she saw him, she and Lotta coming out of their place as well.

"How are you girls?"

"Benny, you know we'll be incomplete if you don't go to the Bahamas," Lotta said.

Benny sighed, "you're fine, you'll be fine and have fun, you don't need me for that," he replied.

"We do need you," Heléne chimed in. "It seems absurd to me that you let her go alone," she pointed with her hand to the bedroom where Frida was.

"She won't go alone, she'll go with you," he shook his head.

"You should tell us the truth about why are you divorcing," she insisted.

"Girls," Benny closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Don't ruin your vacation over this situation, just forget about it and enjoy it," he encouraged them. Lotta rolled her eyes and didn't say anything else, she just continued to the stairs to go down to the kitchen. "You shouldn't be like this about these things," he commented to Heléne who still hadn't left his side.

"I don't know what you think about what's happening, but that you're going to divorce Frida is serious," she looked at him and shook her head.

Flashback ends

"Now it will be different," he assured her, he became sentimental just remembering what those months of total ice, heartbreak and loneliness lived through.

"I know," she leaned a little closer to him and Benny held her butt, now noting the fire in her eyes. "Now maybe we'll move on to the second part of the gift," she laughed causing him to fall onto the bed and taking complete control of him.

"You are so beautiful," he said excitedly.

"I know," Frida leaned into him and brought her mouth back to his. She put her hand on his face and began to kiss him passionately, lubricating their lips.

"I love you," he whispered, breaking the kiss and trying to catch his breath. He got up a little and laid Frida down on the bed, now taking control of her and the situation. Frida gasped and looked at him carefully. Benny brought his lips to her neck, she spread her legs a little giving him the ability to get into her crotch and take his hand to her thigh to caress it. In that bustle, Frida felt the enormous bulge through his underpants against her panties.

Frida moaned with pleasure and still didn't have him inside her. "I want you," she whispered to him, gasping for breath. Benny knew it and that turned him on even more, her skin was warm against his, she had that something, that sex appeal, that internal fire that drove him crazy. He growled and bit her shoulder almost without thinking if he could hurt her. Frida groaned a little louder and dug her nails into his back. "Benny," she moaned his name.

"Yes love?" He stopped for a moment and looked at her, her sensuality, her warmth and her beauty had him crazy.

"Do your thing," she begged him.

"Don't crave," he said, now taking her hip in his hands and looking at her with desire and passion. Benny then took the two straps of her panties in his fingers and began to pull it down, leaving her bare hips. He then leaned down and began to kiss her lower abdomen as he moved closer to her pelvis.

"Shit!" Frida swallowed dry and began to tremble with pleasure, she had no control of her body. "I'm so horny," she almost screamed, squeezing her eyes shut. Benny then began to massage her crotch and two of his fingers settled in the most intimate part of her, filling her with pleasure.

Frida was completely wet, her lubricated vulva made it easy for him to do things and get excited too. Frida squirmed in pleasure, arching her back on the mattress and then rolling onto her side, causing Benny to pull his fingers out of her. "I can't take it anymore," she screamed, clutching the sheets in her fists.

"I can't take it either," Benny confessed and went over to her, standing next to her. Frida lifted her leg a bit with his help and Benny then entered her, both feeling the magic at the same time.

"It feels so good, love," Frida moaned, her eyes still closed and her speech difficult. She put her hand on top of his that was resting on her belly. Benny was practically holding her from behind as they both felt pleasure, their bodies connecting body and soul.

"You're so sexy," he whispered in her ear, pulling her tight against him. "You have me excited Frida," he said making the temperature rise.

"Yeah?" Frida bit her lower lip and momentarily broke the connection to change position. She climbed on top of him and Benny placed his hands on her bottom, then brought them up to her bare torso, pulling her against him. Frida gasped and her breasts pressed against his chest, as did the rest of her body. The sound in that room was based on their bodies colliding, their kisses and moans... the perfect sound in the morning. The sound of two friends, two lovers.

Benny held Frida by the head and began to suck on her neck, her pheromones had him about to collapse, he was addicted to her, from day one. Frida managed to break free of him, she moaned and raised her head, then placing her hands on top of his belly as she rode him.

The two of them exploded with pleasure after half an hour, Frida was left trembling and without much strength, with difficulty breathing she lay down on his chest, in his case, Benny hugged her around the waist and closed his eyes, he had no strength either, they had left everything in coitus. Frida felt relaxed, happy, as if suddenly everything was good, beautiful and just as she wanted it, definitely that her life and everything about her was next to him, her significant other, her Benny.

***

After having fallen asleep, two hours later Frida began to wake up, they had lost track of time. She turned around and looked at the clock, it was 1:30 p.m., she knew she had to get up, the kids would be there any minute. Benny felt her movement and her absence in his chest, so he also began to wake up, he saw her covered with the sheets and already on her way to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"The kids will be here any minute, you should get up too," she said.

"Didn't we already celebrate yesterday with them?" He complained. "I'd like to stay naked for the rest of the day with just you, that's my definition of happy birthday," he added.

"Don't be bloody Benny, they're your children," she rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom.

***

Half an hour later, Frida left Benny in the bathroom getting ready and went downstairs, she heard murmurs in the kitchen, so she went straight there. She found Heléne preparing a salad, Hans eating a piece of chocolate cake from the night before and Peter would put beers in the fridge. "Hey!" she caught everyone's attention. "When did you guys arrive?" She asked them, going over to Hans first to greet him.

"We have about an hour and a half here," Heléne replied.

"Oh! Sorry, Benny and I fell asleep," she excused.

"Is he still asleep?" Peter asked.

"No, I forced him to wake up and now he's in the bathroom," she explained. "What do you do?" She asked.

"We don't know what you wanted to cook but at least we got ahead," Heléne said putting everything in a bowl.

"Okay, I think I'll put the meatballs in the oven and cook potatoes," Frida suggested.

Frida, with the help of her children, began to cook, there wasn't much they had to do, besides, Heléne had already made the salad. "What smells so good?" Benny entered the kitchen already bathed and dressed.

"We are cooking," Frida reported. Benny ignored the rest and approached Frida, grabbing her waist and kissing her shoulder, unable to forget what they did in the morning.

"No wonder why it smells so good, maybe it's you," and now he kissed her neck and released her.

"Hej gamle man," Heléne got his attention. "Happy birthday," she said.

Benny smiled and put his arms around her shoulders. "Thanks, but I'm not old," he clarified and they shared a hug. The moment was interrupted by the ringing of the telephone.

"Pick it up, Lotta's been calling since this morning," Hans said. Benny nodded and went to the phone. "She said she's coming for Christmas," so he turned to his mom.

Frida cleared her throat, "Benny and I..." she looked at him, apparently it was her daughter because Benny got comfortable to talk and he usually spent long hours talking with Lotta from New York, that's how expensive the phone bill came back. "Benny and I are leaving Christmas day to the Bahamas," she finally said.

"Oh really?" Heléne raised an eyebrow.

"We're going to Eleuthera, remember?"

"Oh! How to forget it. I didn't know you were going on vacation," Heléne commented, Frida noticing a slight discontent on her face.

"It was a surprise, just this morning I told Benny," she explained.

The house bell rang, Hans got up from his chair to go to the entrance to open the door. On her side, Frida left the meatballs in the oven to finish cooking.

"Lotta said she's coming for Christmas," Benny walked up to her, giving her the news.

"Hans just told me," she nodded. "I told them we're leaving," she added.

"Where are you going?" Eva-Lis entered the kitchen with two bags in her hands, one as a gift and the other with alcohol. "Happy birthday, big brother," she walked over to Benny and gave him a big hug. "You keep getting old boy," she squeezed his cheek.

"I am young and strong," he confirmed. Eva-Lis nodded and put the three bottles of wine on the counter, then passed his gift bag to him.

"Enjoy it," she told him.

"Thanks Eva."

***

Later, everyone was sitting at the dining room table while eating their lunch. There was salad, meatballs, potato with lingonberry sauce and basil. There was also beer for the birthday boy and white wine for Frida. At the table the two of them looked like teenagers, always, but that day more.

While they ate, Benny had his hand attached to her leg and she didn't mind it at all but she knew it was dangerous. "Is there domestic violence in this home?" Hans joked, he was next to his mom and he noticed a bruise on her clavicle, closer to her shoulder.

Frida looked at him, "are you drunk?"

"Your shoulder," he looked back at her.

Frida frowned and looked at her shoulder with some difficulty, she felt some pain but she hadn't realized that she had a marked bite. "Shit, Benny!" She turned a little and showed him her shoulder.

Benny chuckled, "okay...it'll fade," he tried to make light of. Frida rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You are dangerous," Eva-Lis quipped.

"Can we pretend you never saw anything?" Frida asked embarrassed.

"We'll try," Hans replied.

"Well, then tell us about your surprise trip to the Bahamas," Heléne said, a little resentfully.

"Are you going to the Bahamas?"

"It's nothing," Frida sighed. "It's my birthday present to Benny, we're leaving on Christmas day," she said.

"Don't we take family trips anymore?" Heléne complained.

Frida cleared her throat, "we can plan something for spring, I didn't know you wanted to do things with us anymore," she excused herself. Benny looked at Heléne confused, he didn't understand her attitude.

"You guys enjoy your trip, Heléne is just sentimental," Peter intervened looking at his sister.

"Yeah, well...I was just saying," she said apologizing.

"We could all do something next year, of course," Eva-Lis chimed in with a smile so there wouldn't be a misunderstanding of all this.

***

Frida entered the dining room with a cake in her hands and 38 candles, everyone sang happy birthday to Benny. Eva-Lis took some photos and then he closed his eyes to make some wishes, then he blew out all the candles. "Happy birthday," Frida smiled, "for the thousandth time," she giggled.

"Thank you, for the thousandth time," he replied and kissed her. They all shared a hug and Frida put the cake on the table so Benny could start dividing.

While they talked, drank and ate, Frida looked out the window, it had snowed in the morning and it was getting dark so early, the windows were fogged up but I could still see out. Benny moved closer to her and put his hand around her waist, placing a kiss on her shoulder, right where he had bitten her. "I'm sorry about that," he apologized.

She chuckled. "It's not the first time either," she replied. She turned around and hugged him tight, she was happy to have him by her side and not have to face a life alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 732 35
This is the story of Agnetha and Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid as lovers after being spouses. It is based on how they return to the recording studio and...
2.5K 57 9
It's 1992. Agnetha Fältskog is trapped in a loveless marriage with her abusive and domineering husband. Her ex-husband, Björn Ulvaeus, is happily mar...
1.8K 52 16
The year is 1977 and ABBA has just finished their Australian tour. What lies ahead for them? What challenges and struggles will they face? What surpr...
21.5K 758 36
Frida, a young ambitious woman loves performing on stage. One day during a gig, there's that guy with the angeleyes watching her and suddenly Frida's...