thinking out loud

mature content warning

"Frida!" He took the handcuffs and tied his hands, with more difficulty on the left. "I'm ready to be handcuffed and tortured by you," he said as he lay on the bed with both hands tied up. "Frida, stop holding it back and come here, love!" He begged her almost desperately.

Frida bit her lip when she saw him like this, she noticed the big bulge through his boxers and she couldn't contain herself. She rolled her eyes as she felt the heat of her wash over her again, she hated being so sexually dependent on him. She grabbed a rope that was on top of the bed, "okay, come on," she said, also climbing on the bed and taking his hand pulling it higher, "I'll tie you off the bed," she informed him, climbing on top of him and taunting him because he couldn't use his hands.

"But be gentle," he commented, watching her and feeling a little scared.

Frida laughed sarcastically and began to rise a little more, until her crotch was almost at the level of Benny's mouth. His eyes widened and he swallowed, it was too much. She deliberately began to make slow movements while she tied the handcuffs to the headboard of the bed with the rope and he felt the pressure of having her lower part so close to his face.

"We're done!" She announced stepping to the side. "Of tying you up, of course," she clarified.

"Could you put your crotch in my face again?" He asked almost desperately.

"I could, but..." she sighed and took the whip, "I have better plans for now with you..." She stood up on the bed, his body in the middle of her legs that were opened, she looked down and saw him staring at her almost trembling with pleasure, she could feel his weakness. Frida began stroking his chest with the tip of the whip, moving down little by little and then making circles around his bulge.

Benny, looking up, felt that he had the most powerful, goddess, and beautiful woman he had ever seen, including the hottest. Although he already knew her body from top to bottom, every corner surprised him and kept him in awe at how sensual, exotic and erotic she could be. "Love, come down, come here," he said desperately, feeling tickles all over his body.

"Don't boss me around," she said, tapping him lightly with the whip and continuing to stroke his skin. Benny tried to put his hands on her legs and when he wanted to move them, he couldn't, he had forgotten they were tied. Frida laughed and then she got off, sitting on top of him. "There's not much you can do," she scoffed. Frida took her lips a little lower than his belly and began to kiss him, listening to him moan slowly, then she went up while she kissed him.

Benny's belly contracted with each kiss and he gasped, he felt like he couldn't contain himself, and being tied up made him feel even more helpless. So, Frida continued climbing until she reached his neck, put her hand on his bulge and caressed it, then kissed sensually on the corner of his lips and later on his mouth. "You're so hot," he said shakily.

"I am," she said sure, she was another person making love, she was turning into the biggest bitch ever, and she had been like that since forever. She stared at him, passion ruffled and quite seductive, taking her lower lip in her teeth to bite it a bit, then lubricating his lips. She climbed on top of him again and feeling his bulge began to make oscillating movements against his crotch caressing her vulva.

"Frida for the love of God, undress me and take me inside you," he begged, trembling.

Frida didn't respond and she kept moving on top of him, feeling pleasure and moaning, her eyes closed. She took off her babydoll, revealing her breasts and looking down, Benny was red, she couldn't control his soul or body. "Let's try something different," she suggested, now also removing her panties and reaching for the vibrator.