Devoted To You (completed)

By kdotdot_

a zatima story . More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
sequel alert .

6

2.4K 106 35
By kdotdot_

Horace Wedding Day

6:05 am

The sound of Fatima's alarm woke her from her deep slumber. "Shit" she cursed, touching her head and silencing her phone.

"Ugh" she yawned, slowly rolling her naked bottom over under the sheet to face a beyond knocked out Zac. She lightly laughed as his mouth opened a little in the corner.

"Zac" she whispered, lightly shaking his shoulder "Zachary" she hit his arm but he didn't move "Boy get the hell up..We on a schedule today" she shook him until his eyes opened. He smacked his lips. "It's bright as fuck in here Fatima"

"I don't care about all that. I got makeup at 7:30 but I still gotta go down stairs to snoop around for Danni. Are you going to Preston's suite or-"

"Nah" he rubbed his nose "I got the room for 2 nights" She nodded, "This was supposed be our room from the start anyway"

"Yeah Zac. I remember" Her voice trailed off. "It can still be our room, you know, if you wanted to come back tonight, it'll probably be late and you'll
probably be drinking so you don't need to drive" he said, looking down at her as she laid her head in his chest.

"Hm" she began forming tiny circles on his chest with her finger. "I'm cool with that" "Good" he kissed the top of her silk bonnet and rubbing her back.

They sat in silence, just enjoying a brand new day and each other's presence.

"Even though I knew you were gonna be here, you know last night wasn't the plan right?" Zac asked, breaking the silence. "Zac, I know. It didn't feel planned. It never has"

Zac cracked a smile and nodded before his alarm made then both jump. "Ah shit" they said together, knowing they were officially running behind schedule.

Fatima sat up shaking her head, yanking the sheet towards her body. Zac chuckled as he bent down the sip his boxers on. "Surely you wouldn't be covering that body in front of me would you, Anne?" She looked over her shoulder, wearing a a grin that matched his. "No, it's cold in here and stop calling me that" she said with a fake bashful tone as she stood up.

"Mm hm, well even after a year without it, I still know it like the back of my hand" She cut her eyes at him as he seductively lower his at hers. "and I'm never gonna stop calling you that"

"Hm, I guess I did make you think that, huh?" she poked, looking up at the ceiling before taking off towards the bathroom as he got up, following her. "Shit, that ain't what that ass was saying a couple of hours ago" he said jogging up behind her, lifting her into the air and she laughed while being thrown over his shoulder.

••••

Before the ceremony...

Zac sat in the chair as the barber freshened up his line up. Zac contemplated telling Preston the truth about him and Fatima but he decided none of that mattered for the time being. His best friend was marrying the love of his life in a few hours.

"Aye Zac" Preston said walking back into the room. "You good?"

"Uhh, yeah man. I'm straight" Zac chuckles a little, "I should be asking you that"

"Man listen..I'm nervous as hell. Not about marrying my Danni, I love that girl but I think Ima trip" Preston said, sitting on the end of his bed. "Bro what? You said you been walking since you was 7 months. Why the hell would you trip now?"

"I don't know man" Preston said with an uneasy laugh "I've never had 160 people watching me walk before..I'm nervous as shit" The barbershop brushed Zac off, removing the cap around his neck. "The other 4 guys are on their way in, Mr Troy" Preston informed the barber before he and Zac stood up to leave the room for breakfast. "Lemme know if you need anything"

"Man look, you aren't going to trip or fall or none of that lame shit" they laughed together "You gonna see your beautiful bride -or Danni" Zac picked.

"Aye man.."

"I'm joking" they chuckled together "But no seriously, you're going see her and all that nervousness is going to melt away. It'll feel like there's only you and her in the room, bro"

"Well what if my knees lock up though? Like from standing too long.." Preston asked with a serious face. Zac just looked at him as the turned the corner in the main dining hall. "P, chill! Do we need to roll one before the ceremony? You know I got you"

"Ohhh like you were supposed to last night?" Preston asked, giving Zac the side eye. "Look" Zac smiles and looked away thinking about Fatima. "I'll tell you about that later..today is about you man"

"Well, you might not have to tell me. I see your hold up across the room"

Zac made a confused face before following Preston's eyes to the other side of the room. Zac almost threw up.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Preston shrugged "You didn't invite her?"

"Nah, I wasn't bringing a plus one"

It was silent for a while before Preston suspiciously looked at Zac. "So if you didn't know she was here then where-" Zac rised his hand to stop his friend.

"I'll tell you later bro"

••••

Cocktail hour...

The groomsmen were in their holding room waiting for the ceremony to start. Fatima was supposed to be on her way to him in 30 minutes.

He had texted her a few times asking if she had a minute to step away before the ceremony started but he still had yet to get a reply.

He blew a frustrated breath before locking his phone and placing it in his pocket. "P, I'll be right back. Ima go get some air before I sweat through this suit jacket" he said, standing up and hanging the jacket on the garment rack.

Once he was on the outside of the building, he took his phone out looking for some type of communication from Fatima but still nothing. He called her and it went straight to voicemail.

"Shit" he cursed to himself.

"Zac?" he heard from behind him before he turned around. "Hey" he said dryly.

"Uh hey..?"

Zac sighed and turned himself around to face her. "I'm sorry Jay, it's been kinda hectic today"

"Oh no..I understand. That's why Danni reached out to me the other day. She said you were so busy with Preston, she wasn't sure if you remembered so she went ahead and sent me an invite over IG. That's really nice of her" Jayda beamed, her eyes lit up looking at Zac.

"Oh. Did she"? Zac asked trying to hide his growing frustration. Jayda just nodded "I like her, you told me I would..but um" she said, taking a step closer to him.

"You look really nice babe, like really good" she bit her bottom lip. Zac gave an uneasy smile, grabbing her hand as she raised it to touch him. "Thank you Jay..uh how about you go find a seat. I still have a few best man duties to tend to".

Her face dropped some but she nodded and smiled. Without warning, she kissed his lips and hugged him. "See you later, daddy" she said, seductively
before turning to walk away back through the side doors.

"Shit" Zac cursed for a second time.

A few minutes past we before,
"Daddy, huh?" The sound of that woman's voice still shook him to the core.

"Fatima" he called out, whipping around. She stood in front of him with a duffel bag over her shoulder and a garment bag thrown over her arm. She was dressed in a pair of leggings and a t shirt . Her makeup was done but her hair was still up in her bonnet.

"Who the fuck is that?" she asked, resting her weight to her right side.

"Fatima, I know it looks bad but I'll explain it later"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes "You don't have to explain shit to me"

Zac smacked his lips "Let me carry something"

"Go carry that bitch. With them cheap ass shoes, she'll need it by the end of the night"

"Fatima. Forreal?"

"Yeah nigga, for really real. Now, move I gotta get dressed" she said trying to push past him to go through the side door but he didn't move. "Zachary. Please do not play with me today" she said calmly. He only sighed, standing in his same spot.

"I should go ask her how my pussy taste"

"Fatima!" he exclaimed because he knew she would do it "What?! Go tell your little girl friend how you was up there moaning my fucking name last night"

"Fatima..please okay? That's not my girlfriend. I didn't even invite her ass"

Fatima rolled her eyes "You would know that if you wasn't being petty as fuck and texted me back"

"I didn't get a text from you Zac. Oh wait" she said, folding her arms across her chest. "Ohh yeaah" she dramatically snapped her fingers. "New number nigga" she playfully hit the side of her head. "Now. Move."

"Nicely, Anne" he said simply, stepping closer to her. The smell of his cologne and the henny on his breath made her chest weak. "I did ask nicely" she stares blankly at him but he didn't budge. He returned the same blank stare, making her sigh. "Please move..now"

He shook his head, taking a step out of her way. "Thank you" she said. They held each others eyes for a moment before he grabbed the handle, opening the door for her. "sEe U lAtEr daDdy" she said mocking Jayda with a stank look on her face before grimly laughing and walking through the doors.

"This finna be some bullshit" Zac said to himself, watching her petty ass walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.
7.9K 783 17
A Zatima story!
21.2K 1.6K 21
Living life in the spotlight can be difficult. Fatima navigates through a toxic relationship, social media, and a new forbidden love interest.
53.9K 4K 51
A Toxic Zatima Story