A 4th Warner? Why Not!

Autorstwa Myhairyleg

Wow another book where some random teenage girl inserts their baby oc in the animaniacs! lol. WiΔ™cej

A/N
Intro
Bun control
Zoo Disaster
The Longest Word
If roles were reversed..
Who Donut?
The Warners meet Bendy.
Quarantine Zone
The Warners meet Springtrap
Fanart of Royce Warner!
Prototype Rain
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ 𝙄𝙣 π™’π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ π™žπ™£ π™’π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’ 𝙋𝙩 2
β€’π™π™–π™žπ™£ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™€π™£π™™π™šπ™§π™‘π™–π™£π™™β€’ 𝙋𝙩 3
The Warners in Among Us
π™’π™šπ™‘π™˜π™€π™’π™š 𝙩𝙀 π™π™–π™žπ™£π™¨ 𝙒𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙!
Rain's a 4townie!
Girls night out!
I have one question..
Dots Discovery
IM BACK
Rain vs The bumble bee
Mystery hole
Rains first ever crush!
Wolf Balloon!
The Warners in Hazbin Hotel!
Animaniacs meets the Warden!
πŸ’™πŸ’–HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINπŸ’–πŸ’™
Fanart Show!
Unfortunate Events
New Animaniacs book coming up.
Matthew Warner
Spider-Rain

Suspicious Ghost Boy.

126 7 2
Autorstwa Myhairyleg

Tbhk AU

"Hey! Have you heard of the 7 wonders of Warner Brothers Studios?" Dot whispered to Rain, they were in the family room gossiping to eachother.

Rain shook her head no.

Dot gasped, "Oh gosh! where do I even start? Okay, I'll start with the last of the seven wonders, Hanako San of the 12 B soundstage!"

They say Hanako San lives in the 12 B Soundstage, all the way in the back of the studio.

They say that the Soundstage is abandoned and haunted! And if you go in there and say hanako San name 3 times, then a girl with a bob and red dress will appear and grant you 3 wishes, but in return, she will take what's precious to you.

Lots of famous toons has went in there once. They go in and never come out.

That's why, I'm telling you to be careful Rain. Who knows what that ghost and Soundstage can do...

...

Rain walked into the 12 B Soundstage all the way in the back of Warner bro studios.

Dot has warned her to be careful. But Rain isn't afraid! She thinks...

This Soundstage has a different feeling to it.. The air conditioner in that Soundstage brung chills down Rains spine. There are cob webs everywhere, and it was all dark in there.

Rain wasn't paying attention to where she was going and accidentally bumped into the light that connects to the Soundstage.

*click*

And then suddenly, all the lights to the Soundstage cut on and it was really bright to Rain.

Rain yelped as she covered her eyes.

This Soundstage is really creepy. Maybe she should just leave...

No!

She can't leave! She has to grant her three wishes to this genie or ghost thing, then get the HECK out of here.

Rain uncovered her eyes, adjusting to all these bright lights.

She took a deep breath in and out before saying her names 3 times:

"Wanako San, Wanako San, Wanako San, are you t-thwere??" Rain repeated the girls name 3 times, she shut her eyes in fear.

She then heard a chuckle.

"Wanako San? Who is that?"

Rain eyes widened.

That doesn't sound like a girl at all! That actually sounds like a boy?...

Is this stupid rumor rigged or something??

Rain slowly look behind her to see a boy floating side ways. He looked at Rain and laughed, "Hahaha! You pronounce your words funny."

Rain got confused. Who the heck is this??

This boy does not have a bob and he's not wearing a red dress at all! He's not a human either, he's actually the same species as Rain!

He's wearing an old Japanese school uniform and a hat. His hair is choppy and long, and it was put into a little ponytail.

And he was Rain age.

He floated down on the ground safely.

"S-Shut up! I don't pronounce my words weird!!" Rain shouted at the boy, she quickly covered her mouth. Is she pronouncing her words right???

"Wow... my pronunciation just got better..." she mumbled to herself.

The boy laughed, "Hahaha! Was that one of your wishes? Pronouncing your words right? Or maybe because I'm here and you was just to taken back by my beauty, hmmm?" He teased as he got closer to Rain.

Rain stepped back a little. "W-Where's Hanako san??!! Who are you???"

"I am Hanako San, but I like if you would call me Hanako Kun."

"Ah ha very funny. But seriously, where is the real Hanako San?" Rain was starting to get tired of this boy stupid games.

The boy just sighed, "You don't believe me?? How about..." He pulled out his knife and pointed it at Rains face, "How about I cut your face off, then will you believe me?"

Rain flinched as she yelped in fear. "O-Okay! I guess you really are Hanako San..."

"Hanako Kun." The boy said in a cold tone.

"Hanako Kun..." Rain corrected herself.

Hanako Kun got close to Rain and wrapped a arm around her shoulders, "So...What's your name?" He look at her with a playful expression.

Rain look back at him and gently push him away from her. "Um... My name is R-Rain."

Hanako kun look Rain up and down before chuckling, "Rain? That name doesn't fit you at all." He teased.

Rain pouted and cross her arms. "Y-Yes it does!"

"And what's with those floppy ears you have there?" Hanako Kun started to play with Rain's ears on the top of her head, "Why are they both facing sideways from eachother?"

Rain yelped and covered her ears. Her ears are her biggest insecurity! She backed up from the boy again, getting offended.

"Please stop teasing me and just grant my wishes already!!"

"Trust me darling, I will like to get this wishing thing done than you do. Now tell me, what exactly are your three wishes? I already granted one, didn't i?" He smirked.

Is he still referring to Rain's pronunciation problem??

Rain avoided the boys gaze, still pouting and keeping her arms crossed.

"That wasn't one of my wishes..." she mumbled to herself.

Hanako Kun floated up to Rain, he is very close to her now. "Then what do you want me to grant you, hmm?"

Rain blushed a little. "Um... my first wish is to be comforted... My brother Yakko has been having problems with the rent, Dot has fans stalking her, and Wakko is just...there! And all these problems are starting to get me stress and I just really need somebody to talk too..."

Hanako Kun look at Rain for a moment. He saw that the girl was looking down at the ground while twidling with her fingers. He knows that the girl is nervous.

He gently wrapped his arms around her and patted her head.

"There, There. Don't be all stress now..." he said in a hush tone.

Rain was squirming under the boys tight hug for a moment before completely giving in to the cold embrace.

She felt tears spewing out of her eyes.

"W-We're just... really going through a t-tough time right now!!" She cried into the boys chest.

Hanako Kun continued to pat Rain on the head. "I know. We've all been through family problems before. I promise you and your family will get out of this despairing time, and that is not a lie."

Rain sobbing can be heard from across the haunted Soundstage.

Hanako Kun chuckled a bit when the girl wiped some of her snot on his old school uniform, he doesn't mind if she does that one bit.

"H-Have you ever been in a tough time before, Hanako Kun???.." Rain suddenly asked, the boy was taken back a bit.

Hanako San sighed, he stop patting Rains head. "Oh I have been through a lot of tough times before my dearest Rain."

Rain suddenly got taken back by the nickname. She blushed. Dearest Rain? Only couples call eachother that! Unless....

Rain frantically shook her head no! She can't be distracted by this random detail! She's getting off topic...

"What kind of tough times have you been in?" She asked, ignoring the nickname.

Hanako Kun face suddenly went cold. He looked...traumatized? He was looking down at the ground while sweat was pouring down his face.

"Alot of things, Rain. Like...Like...killing my..." he trailed off his sentence.

Rain tilted her head in confusion. Killing? Killing his what?

Hanako Kun took a deep breath in and out before looking back up at Rain with a nice gentle smile on his face.

"Y'know what? Let's not worry about that. The point is that you and your family are going to be okay! Anymore wishes?" He asked, trying to rush Rain with her wishes so that he can be alone again.

Rain sniffled as she wiped away a tear. I guess we're just gonna ignore what he was about to say I guess...

"Ummm, my next wish is that I want to have my own segment in animaniacs... I mean! Don't get me wrong, me and my sibs do a fabulous work recording shows as a team but, I just want my own segment called 'Rains animal talking show' you get my drift?"

Hanako Kun frowned, "You're asking for too much now, Rain. If you want to have your own segment, show the producers that you're capable of having your own segment! Cause right now..."

Hanako Kun smirked, "You're just too weak to have your own show right now, sweatheart." He laughed.

Rain got mighty offended and hit Hanako Kun upside the head. "Shut up!"

Hanako Kun let out a little whimper as he rub his head in pain, "ouch..."

Rain look down at the ground again, "But I guess you're right.. my acting skills has been a little off these past couple of days. But that's because the last episode we recorded made me really uncomfortable!"

Hanako Kun got curious, "Whats the episode about? Why did it made you uncomfortable my dear?"

Rain blushed again. All these nicknames are starting to drive her mad! But she has to keep her cool and ignore them.

"Well, the last episode was about us acting all alien like while Norita, Ralph, and Dr Scratchy hide from us. I didn't like how scary I look in that episode and so it made me uncomfortable..." Rain explained.

Hanako Kun sighed, patting Rains head again. "Oh you poor little thing..."

Rain blushed.

Hanako Kun saw the pink blush on Rains cheeks and smirked, he didn't say anything about it though.

"You know what you should do? You should march up to those producers office and tell them that the episodes they got you recording is making you uncomfortable." Hanako said in a encouraging voice.

Rain look nervous, "B-But they're so intimidating!!! What if they make fun of me?" She whined.

Hanako got up to Rains face and patted her on the head, "You can't show fear. Show them that you're not afraid, okay?"

He brung his pinky finger up to her. "Promise?"

Rain look at the boys pinky finger for a moment before intertwining it with hers.

"I promise..."

Hanako backed up from Rain and did a loop de loop in the air. "YAY!!!" He cheered in a adorable voice.

Rain couldn't help but slightly giggle.

Hanako clap his hands together. "So! What is your last wish?" He smiled sweetly at her.

"I wish I had friends..." Rain got straight to the point.

Hanako Kun raised a brow, "Oh? You never had friends before??" He asked in a slight curious tone.

Rain avoided his gaze again. "Well, I used to have friends. But they never visit like they promise me they would..." her voice sounded sad.

Hanako Kun nodded in understanding, not saying anything for a little bit.

...

It was dead silent.

Rain was drowned in her own guilt. Why hasn't her clones visit her?? They promise her they would visit! But it's been a year now, and no signs of them anywhere.

Hanako eventually broke the silence, "Well...your family is your friends, right?"

Rain hesitantly nodded her head, "umm...I guess. But I want real friends! Friends that don't abandon me..."

Hanako hummed. He floated over to Rain and kissed her on the forehead. He then look at Rain dead in the eyes and said:

"Well how about I be your first friend? Hm?"

Rain blushed in embrassment, covering her forehead as she did so. "S-Sure! But w-why did you k-kiss my forehead---"

"Because that was a seal to make sure that we are friends!" Hanako said happily.

Rain didn't say anything, she was to embarrass to even move a muscle.

Hanako kun giggled before sighing. "Welp, looks like that's all of your wishes."

Rain look at him with panic in her eyes, "B-But wait! I don't have anything to repay you with--"

"You don't need to. You've already repayed me with friendship!" He smiled sweetly at her.

Rain nodded. "If we're friends, can I give you a nickname like Hana?"

Hanako Kun blushed at the nickname, "...! Um well..." he sighed, "S-Sure!" He was trying to keep his composure.

Rain cheered, "Yay!" She skipped out of the Soundstage, waving at Hanako Kun.

"Buh-Bye Hana!" She yelled.

Hanako kun watched as the girl skip happily out of the Soundstage while humming. He waved back at her and mumbled back,

"B-Bye...!"

Gosh he just met that girl and he already likes her. AS A FRIEND OF COURSE. But, he can't help but want to know more about her.

And Rain feels the same way. She wants to learn more about Hanako Kun. She wants to know his full name, and all of his secrets! Even the secret where he said that he killed something.

But, all of that will have to wait.

Because Rain made a new friend! And that's all that matter.

And it looks like Hanako Kun has also made a new friend too.

Surely, these two will get along just fine.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

1K 34 28
Sam is taken to Gotham City and finds that she's famous.
54.1K 986 19
Tris prior is starting high school when she meets the school bad boy,Four, will they become enemies? Or something else? This is my first fan fic and...
100 0 10
Mikey meets a special girl and she later moves. But one day, the family gets a special surprise from her that belongs to Mikey.
462K 13.5K 66
First of hopefully many books! Average BBRae story- with a twist!