His Mafia Queen

By TamaraLush

He'll protect her with his life... but who will protect her from him? ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Riley Murphy is an ambitious... More

A Well Read Man
Little and Fierce
Don't Call Me Baby
Evil
A Fresh Hell
Anything He Wants
A Twist
A Forbidden Kiss
Depraved and Desperate
Indecent
Dirty Mind
Torture
Deadly Questions
A Bad Girl
A Reluctant Transformation
His Possession
Every Delicious Thing
Don't Look Back
Greedy Little Girl
Teasing
A Spanking
Sweet as Sugar
Going Home
Shiny Sexy Things
No Answers
An Aphrodesiac
Only You
Lost
A Spark in the Forest
Mysteries of the Past
Blood Red
Prisoner of the Past
Dangerous Secrets
A Matter of Trust
Haunted
Confession
In Bed With the Devil
Red Flags
Power Play
His True Self
The End of the Beginning
Possession
Secrets and Lies
Falling
Always a Gangster
Moth and Flame
Ravenous
A Muse From the Past
Breaking Apart
Rage
Taken By Force
Altered State
The Truth
Possession
Toys
Drinks With Friends
Danger
All Wrong
A Gift
An Inconvenient Truth
This is the Life
Walking Away
My Love
Blood of a Different Kind
Pain
Dreams and Doubts
Teasing Without Touching
An Unexpected Visitor
Friends Without Benefits
Call Me
Not a Prisoner
Devilishly Flirtatious
The Circle of Lust and Love
Protected
Dry and Sparkling
Screams in the Night
Trauma
Unprepared
A City That Never Sleeps
Uncertainty
Waves of Pleasure
Unwelcome News
Admitting the Truth
An Ending
Moving On
The Villain
Strike Out
Desire That Won't Fade
Unwanted Changes
Shame and Guilt
Again the Magic
Time to Grovel
Need and Love
Lost Without You
The Question
The Answer
Saying Yes
The Girl Who Makes Him Beg
Dirty
Domestic Bliss, Part I
Domestic Bliss, Part II
Father and Son
A Dinner From Hell
The Truth About Gabriel
A Deal With the Devil
Revealing Details
Blood Red Roses
His Protective Instincts
The First Step
The Missing Link
An Unexplained Disappearance
A Spanking in the Air
Meet the Parents
A Shocking Revelation
Luck of the Irish
The Last Supper
Love Bullets
Drowning
Goodbye, For Real
A Fresh Start
Twin Flame
Epilogue

Harder, Faster

6.2K 213 6
By TamaraLush

Harder, Faster

RILEY

I spring onto my knees so I'm facing him, partly because I want to know what he'll do if I defy him and because I want to spend more time staring at his beautiful, naked body.

He seems shocked that I've wriggled out of his grip because his eyes are wide, and a half smile forms on his face. I'm acutely aware that my hair is already messy and everywhere, but it doesn't appear that he cares.

"Blondie, you are so fucking beautiful," he growls, cupping my face and pulling me in for a kiss.

Unlike the previous kisses, this one is different. It's more languid, sensual, as if he's delighting in tasting me. Like we've got all the time in the world. It also seems much more serious, probably because we are both stark naked and we know this is a prelude.

A beginning.

To everything else.

Between kisses and heavy breathing, I manage to get a few words out. "So, you're going to punish me?" I giggle.

He lets out a mock sigh and presses me back on the bed. "I was planning to. But I think for now I'd rather fuck you. Enjoy your luscious body for the night."

I sink into the pillow, arranging my hair so it spreads out like a halo. "Hmm. I was hoping for a little punishment."

Good lord, where did that come from?

He cages me with his arms and legs, his stiff cock brushing against the sensitive skin of my stomach. "I'm sure we can work something out. But for now..."

He dips his head to kiss me deeply, with tongue, and I sigh contentedly while running my hands over his muscular chest.

"For now?" I purr.

"I'm going to fuck you nice and slow." His hand skims over my breast, pausing to gently pinch my nipple. He replaces his fingers with his mouth and teases the stiff peak with his tongue.

My back arches to meet his lips, and I exhale.

"Then I might even fuck you hard, from behind." He punctuates his sentence with a long, sensual lick to my nipple.

I'm so wet that my inner thighs are soaked. I'm not sure how much of this I can take, because I want him inside me. Now.

Warmth pools in my pussy as he continues to torment me, tugging and sucking on my nipple before finally moving to the other one. "But there's only one way I'd consider fucking at all, Riley."

"And what's that?" I ask, panting.

"If you ask me nicely."

A naughty edge enters my voice. "Oh, I'll ask nicely." I take his hand and press it to my wet core.

A low growl escapes his throat, and he slides two fingers in, raking my clit along the way. He looks down, at his fingers, at my parted legs, at my wet pussy.

"I can't believe how much I want you," he murmurs, almost to himself. "I've never felt this kind of intensity before."

Is he serious? I open my half-lidded, sex-sated eyes wider, only to find him kissing down my stomach, toward my cunt. He's going there, and I won't try to stop him.

I feel his tongue on me, licking me, while he widens my legs even more. My muscles quiver as my eyes roll back into my head.

"Oh my God," I breathe. I've had a few guys go down on me before, but never like this. Never with such focused expertise.

He doesn't even seem to be doing it out of lust. It's like he's doing this out of need, drinking me in like he's a man dying of thirst in the desert.

This is so beautifully intimate, possibly more so than actual penetration, and it's with a guy I don't know hardly at all. But he seems to know me. His tongue knows my body, my needs, and I feel myself getting wetter and wetter.

Closer and closer to my second orgasm of the night.

"Ohh." Moaning, I grab onto the bed sheets. "No."

Gabriel lifts his head from my pussy, and his dark eyes flicker up to mine.

"No," I plead, this time with a much softer voice.

"No? Do you want me to stop?" He gives a long, slow lick to my clit.

"Oh, fuck, I can't hold on," I say, not realizing the other meaning behind it.

"Nooo."

Was that me? I barely know what I'm thinking, much less saying. Words have no meaning right now.

He stops and looks up at me. "I will stop, Riley, if you want me to."

"I mean, no, let me come," I cry. "Please, Gabriel."

I'm on the verge of coming, and as much as I'm enjoying the hell out of what he's doing, I want to come with him inside of me. I still want that so damned much.

His mouth goes back to work, not withholding an iota of passion. He licks me into a frenzy, until I'm gasping. Begging. My muscles tensing, I look down at him. The sight of his head between my thighs makes me clutch his hair in my hands.

"I'm coming," I whisper.

"Do it," he commands, speaking the words I needed to hear against my wet skin.

I do. I fall apart, against his mouth.

My pussy pulses on his tongue, and I scrunch my eyes shut and orgasm so hard that I see stars.

"Oh, God," I cry out, digging my fingers into his scalp.

Slowly, my muscles begin to relax, and I let myself relax while I catch my breath. I'm still coming down from the most intense orgasm I've ever had and feel like I'm in a hazy dream.

I want to savor the moment, but Gabriel isn't finished. We're nowhere near done tonight, because he's off the bed, on his feet at the nightstand. I make a muffled noise when I watch him slide the drawer open and take out a condom, then study his cock as he sheaths himself.

He eases back on the bed. "What was that? I didn't hear you."

"I can only speak in grunts after that orgasm," I joke.

He chuckles, a low, devious sound. "That's what I like to hear. Grunts and moans. Maybe my name every so often."

"Mmmm."

He kisses me fiercely. "Do you taste yourself on my lips?"

"Mmmhmm." I suck on his tongue for a few seconds, wondering when he's going to slide his cock inside me.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"For what?" I know exactly what, but it's too difficult to stop teasing him.

"For me to fuck you?"

"I'd like that, please," I say in a whisper.

Gabriel positions himself between my legs, guiding his cock toward my entrance. "That's a good girl."

At the first slow glide inside me, I gasp. Even though I'm wet, he feels deliciously large, stretching my muscles. I feel full.

Complete.

"Is it okay?" His voice is hoarse, and I appreciate that he's checking in. Am grateful for that, more than he knows. It's unexpected with him, but also decadently hot.

"More than okay. Perfect," I murmur in his ear.

"Perfect. I like the sound of that. A perfect..."—he thrusts in and out, slowly—"...fit."

I'm wet enough that he slides in and out with ease, filling me inch by delicious inch. I grip his shoulders tightly, then smooth my hands over his skin, feeling his muscles. They're well-defined and strong, and it's obvious all that time in the gym has paid off.

I haven't even had time to worship his abs.

"Christ, Riley. You feel so fucking good."

I adore the way he feels, too. He's so hard, hot and thick and rigid inside of me. I could get addicted to this—but I can't expect more than one night. No, I need to revel in this pleasure for this moment only, which is easy because I'm on the verge of coming again, with the way he's moving in and out of me.

"Gabriel," I plead. "Please."

"Please what?" He takes my thigh and draws my leg over his shoulder, opening me even more to him.

"Faster."

"You want to get fucked?"

I let out a long breath

"Tell me, Riley. Tell me what you want."

"Fucked. I want you to fuck me so hard."

He tips his head back and groans, as if he can't believe his good luck. My other leg goes to his other shoulder and he's balls deep inside me.

He thrusts his hips harder, and I squeeze him with my inner muscles, trying to give him the kind of pleasure he's giving me. His fingers dig into my calves, and he picks up his pace.

I'm right there, on the edge again, needing just a few more strokes.

"So close," I manage to say.

He thrusts into me even harder, his movements almost angry and desperate, but I'm loving every depraved second. At some point I begin chanting his name and he spreads my legs wide and folds himself onto me. I wrap my legs around his torso and all I can hear are my desperate cries, his groans, and the sound of our bodies slapping together.

"God, we sound so fucking hot," he grinds out. "I want to bury myself in you."

"More," I moan.

He slams into me.

"More!" I demand.

"Fuck," he groans.

He grabs my hips and pounds into me like a man possessed, a furious expression etched on his face. He's breathing hard and sweating, and his gaze is intense. Staring deep into my eyes, he fills me entirely.

I grip the duvet in my hands and work myself against him, astonished by the way he's possessing me. I'm also sweating, probably looking like a total mess, but I don't care. I've never been railed like this, and we fold into each other's necks, as if we can't get close enough.

I let out a final cry, allowing my third orgasm to rip through me. I'm dimly aware that he's also coming, because he gasps, a raspy, low tone punctuated by a bite on my neck. We clutch each other and pant in the aftermath, neither of us wanting to part.

A thousand thoughts are going through my sex-addled brain, which is a bit of a shock considering I assumed that final sexual release would've wiped my brain clear. But I'm now wondering how awkward the rest of the evening will be, when I should let him go, whether I should flee to the bathroom.

I just slept with a mafia man. And loved every second. What the hell am I doing?

He lifts his head and stares at me. His dark eyes are wide and vulnerable, and he seems almost confused. As if he's asking himself the same question I'm repeating to myself.

"Holy shit. What just happened?" he whispers, and blinks.

"Well, you put your penis in my vagina, for starters," I reply gently.

We stare at each other, and he bursts out laughing. Then I giggle, too. He rolls off me, his semi-hard cock sliding out of my pussy, leaving me bereft for the sensation. His hand goes to his face, pressing against his forehead, and the sound of his laughter is perfection.

We lie there and laugh, cuddling and kissing. After a few seconds we're both practically in tears, cracking up, and all the awkwardness I'd worried about has vanished. He's not a mafia guy, he's not rich or older or anything. He's someone that I'm having an amazing time with, and can't wait to soak in more of his goodness.

"I'm going to dispose of this," he grabs his cock at the base and waves it in a little circle, sending me into another fit of giggles. "And then I'm going to bring us some food since we didn't eat much at the party. Do you want sweet or salty snacks?"

"Why not both?" I ask, sitting up.

He also sits and tilts his head while staring at me. He looks boyish and young, not arrogant or haughty. He smooths my hair off my face, and kisses my mouth, all gentle and soft. The total opposite of how he pounded into me, and it makes my heart melt.

"Why not both," he murmurs against my mouth, and when I watch his perfect ass as he walks to the bathroom, I realize I'm well and truly fucked in more ways than one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 18.5K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...
2.6K 23 35
two different worlds that make there way to each other. a innocent girl with a Mafia man. Riley Smith, a 18 year old girl who is still in high school...
932 36 25
A Dark Romance One man, driven by an unwavering devotion, will stop at nothing to protect her. His selfless acts mask a storm of emotions, but just...
1.2K 97 27
Sophia doesn't take shit from anyone. Anybody who tries to change her for their pleasure, she becomes a nightmare for them. A tomboyish nature with a...