Our Fate ・S. Black・(Harry Pot...

By elijahmikaelsonsimp

On October 31 1981, it was believed that mass murderer Sirius Black had betrayed James and Lily Potter and su... More

Cast
Prologue (EDITED)
Chapter One (EDITED)
Chapter Two (EDITED)
Chapter Three (EDITED)
Chapter Four (EDITED)
Chapter Five (EDITED)
Chapter Six (EDITED)
Chapter Seven (EDITED)
Chapter Eight (EDITED)
Chapter Nine (EDITED)
PLAYLIST FOR PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Eleven (EDITED)
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen (EDITED)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (EDITED)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One:THE FINAL
ACT TWO:THE GOBLET OF FIRE
PLAYLIST FOR THE GOBLET OF FIRE
***
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Ten (EDITED)

40 4 0
By elijahmikaelsonsimp

A/n:This meme is actually cute imo

Wanted posters of Sirius Black and Silvia Snape-Black overlapped one another on the walls of Hogsmeade. Harry, Ron and Hermione were walking through the village, visiting a variety of different shops one of them being HoneyDukes.

Harry was filling them in on how he got there without being noticed, "Those weasles..they never told me about the Marauders Map" muttered Ron, disappointment clear in his voice.

Hermione spoke up, "Harry isn't going to keep it, he's going to turn it in to Professor Mcgonagall. Aren't you?" she gave Harry a stern look.

"Oh yeah sure," Ron began sarcastically "along with his invisibility cloak?"

As they continued walking, Hermione noticed someone "Oh look who it is, Madame Rosemerta." The boys looked to where Hermione was looking, Rosemerta was nailing something on the Three Broomsticks' door.

Catching Ron off guard, Hermione spoke again "Ron fancies her."

"What!? That's not true"

"Professor Mcgonagall!" what in merlin's name was the Minister doing here? Hagrid and Mcgonagall were too!

"Let me Minister" said Hagrid attempting to open the door to the Minister's sleigh looking carriage but ripping the it off instead.

"Oh Hagrid,"

"Sorry about that" Hagrid apologised.

Fudge continued, "Rosemerta, my dear! I hope business is good" he said walking towards her.

She began walking towards him, hammer in hand, a thunder of fury on her face, "It would be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night."She was pretending to hammer his face. What an iconic woman.

Fudge looked down before replying trying to find his words, "We have..we have killers on the loose."

Rosemerta continued with the conversation whilst she finished nailing on the sign, "Oh Sirius and Silvia Black in Hogsmeade! I mean, what would bring them here?"

"Harry Potter" whispered Professor Mcgonagall.

Confusion came on Rosemerta's face before repeating, "Harry Potter!?" In a rather loud tone.

"Shhhh!" hushed Fudge, Mcgonagall pushing them inside the pub.

Looking to where Harry was, Ron and Hermione panicked seeing that he wasn't standing next to the two anymore. Looking infront of them, footprints with no owner had began to appear in the snow, "Harry!" Hermione called after him, knowing he was using the cloak. The two began to run after him.
~~~
Cloak around his body, Harry opened the door to the Three Broomsticks and stepped inside, shutting the door in the face of Ron and Hermione. Ron pushed it open but before they could step inside they were moaned at by skull-looking objects. "No underage wizards aloud in today!" "Shut the damn door!"

Ron looked freaked out, but on the other hand, Hermione frowned and spoke back to them. "So rude!" and Ron added on after her whispering, "Thickheads" as Hermione shut the door.

The skull-looking things were extremely offended by that, "Thickheads?" they all spoke, baffled by this. "Who are they calling thickheads?" One spoke. Another muttering something about 'young wizards these days'.

Both Ron and Hermione ignored them, looking into the door of the Three Broomsticks' window, seeing where Harry went.
~~~
Harry followed Rosemerta, Fudge and Mcgonagall up the stairs of the Three Broomsticks. Reaching the door to the room they had entered, he opened it and walked in hearing Rosemerta and Mcgonagall speaking inside. Everyone glanced at the door expectantly before Rosemerta walked over and closed it.

Walking back over to everyone, she spoke "Now, tell me what this is all about."

"Well," Mcgonagall began, taking a seat on the leather sofa "Years ago when Harry Potter's parents realised they were marked for death, do you remember?" she asked Rosemerta before continuing, "They went into hiding, few knew where they were." Rosemerta gestured for her to continue, "One who did, was Sirius Black. Of course, he told his wife, Silvia Snape and then they both went together and told You-Know-Who."

Harry's face was a mix of anger and shock as he continued to listen.

Fudge invited himself into the conversation now, "Not only did Black and his wife lead You-Know-Who to the Potter's that night, but they also killed one of their friends, Peter Pettigrew!"

"Peter Pettigrew?" repeated Rosemerta.

"Yes, little lump of a boy. Always trailing after Sirius Black because he was jealous of his and Silvia's relationship?"

"Oh yes, I remember him..never let James, Sirius and Silvia out of his sight!" Spoke Rosemerta before asking "But what happened?" she wondered.

Fudge was about to pour himself a drink next to where Harry was hidden under the cloak, Harry's breathing fastened as he continued to listen to what Mcgonagall and Rosemerta were saying as Fudge looked to where he was, a bit of shock lingering on his face as if he realised something before shrugging it off and continuing to open a bottle and pour his drink,

"Well, Peter Pettigrew tried to warn the Potters and might have managed to, had he not ran into some old friends. Sirius and Silvia Black." said McGonagall.

Screwing the lid back onto the bottle he had poured his drink with, Fudge spoke up again, "Black and his wife were vicious. They didn't kill Pettigrew, they destroyed him!" Mcgonagall hummed in agreement as he continued, lifting his pinky finger, "A finger. That's all that was left, a finger. Nothing else"

Professor Mcgonagall spoke again, "Yes, Sirius Black and Silvia Snape-Black may not have put his hands on the Potters, but they're the reason they're dead. I still can't believe it, I mean why would Sirius and Silvia betray their best friends!? James was like a brother to Sirius, Silvia loved him just as much."

"And now they want to finish what they started" Fudge butted in.

"I don't believe it" said Rosemerta, processing that information. Fudge passed Mcgonagall a drink as she sat down again, "What could be worse?" asked Rosemerta.

Mcgonagall crossed her arms over her chest before she spoke the words that would change Harry's life forever. "This." Mcgonagall spoke sternly before she continued "Sirius and Silvia were and remain to this day...Harry Potter's Godparents!"
~~~~
Harry ran out of the pub faster then when he went in. "Ron, look!" Hermione whisper-shouted, pointing at the footprints appearing in the snow without anyone there creating them.

Harry barged through a choir singing Christmas carols. Ron and Hermione following after him, walking through the choir muttering 'sorrys' and 'excuse mes'. Ron just saying 'Merry Christmas'.

The two followed the path of footsteps, them leading the two to an enclosed space surrounded by trees and a rock in the centre. The two glanced at the rock as they heard small sobs. Hermione opened her mouth, nothing coming out as she stepped forwards, Ron placing a hand on her shoulder before she shrugged it off and continued to walk over to the rock, in which the sobs were coming from. Ron following behind.

Hermione crouched down beside the rock and put her arm out, reaching up and pulling the invisibility cloak off, revealing a crying Harry. Harry glanced at her as she asked, "Harry, what happened?"

"They were their friends..and they betrayed them."

Harry's face contorted into a mixture of anger and grief as he shouted, "THEY WERE THEIR FRIENDS!" his shout echoed throughout the woods.

Harry continued, "I hope they find me, because when they do, I'm gonna be ready.."

"When they do, I'm gonna kill them!"
~~~~~
A/n: Oohhh it's getting interesting...
Im genuinely so sorry for the lack of updates, I literally have endless amount of homework and me realising that I should probably be revising for my GCSE mocks🥲🫠
I promise the next chapter will make it up to you...

How has everyone been?
Remember to Comment and Vote, it helps <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 16 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
24.5K 937 28
↳ ❝ Yes, but the world isn't split into good people and death eaters❞ ➤ 𝐒...
2.1K 110 35
"We were so far into this war. It started with the Death of an innocent boy: Cedric Diggory. Then my mother, Cordelia Black. I don't know who's next...
1.9M 68.3K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...