Unnai Pirinthal.....(If I Sep...

By Halcyon_g

Two families were on downstairs waiting for the couple who went to talk alone....both of their parents were t... More

Prologue
Characters
Yours alone
I want Daughter
Shiva......
who is he...
Mother's Love.....
Nila....
Found her... but...
Yov Grey shirt uh....
Don't make people wait.....
What's mine....
Do you still want me in your life???
Is that possible....
Crazy.....
Gowri - The treasure
How are you sure.....
It was me who was obsessed
Treat me like your wife....
First Day...
Moments to be cherished...
Time has more power..
Romance 🧐🧐🧐😜...
I saved for our daughter
Different yet same.......

Samaikaporom -ft. Mynthu and her appa

902 101 29
By Halcyon_g

Gowri's POV...

Atthai and I looked at each other with worried expressions.

Me: Atthey

Atthai : Gowri ma... Un face reaction ah patha enakum bayam varamari iruku ma...

(Gowri, the expression on your face is making me feel afraid.)

Me: I am trying attha.... Entha reaction um kuduka kudathunu tha pakurein..... Ana vara sound la apdi ilaiye Atthey...

(I am trying, Atthai... I don't want it to show on my face, but the sounds from the kitchen won't let me stay calm.)

Atthai : nee solrathum vasthavam tha ma..... But trust me my son is good at cooking...

(You have a valid point ma....but trust me my son is good at cooking)

Me : Problem unga son ila attha ula iruka en daughter.. Ithula ava solramari samakaporen nu challenge lam panitu poirikanga..... Sound kekuthu la

(The issue isn't with your son; it's with my daughter... and they've made a bet that he will cook only under her guidance... you can hear them, right?)

Just then we heard...

"Yov apaaah... Naaa tha solran la atha podu... Ithu vena..... "

(Yov Appaah.....I am saying right put that one... not this )

"Papa athu kasakum ma.. "

(Papa, that one will taste bitter ma.)

"Irunthutu pothu naa chef ah ila nee chef ah sonatha sei paah... Atha un vela inaiku... "

(So what.....who is the chef here me or you?.... Just do what I say Appah.....that's your job today)

"Mynthu ma..athu"

(Mynthu ma....that...)

"Issshhhhh vaya moodu.... Ethachu pesuna avlo tha... Sonatha sei.... "

(Isssshhhh Shut up.....Don't speak just do what I said )

You guys must have guessed what is happening. Still, I would like to elaborate on it... The little devil. Athanga en ponnu...(My dear Daughter )

By mistake, her father said that he knows cooking and he cooked for me in the past... 

Avlo tha Shiva va iluthutu kitchen ku poitanga chef samaika....(That's it Chef Madam dragged him to the kitchen to cook  )

Except those two none was allowed inside.....

While Attha and I were polambifying about the condition of the kitchen and the food mama was laughing his heart out. He is enjoying his son and granddaughter's atrocities...

After a lot of shouting and the utensils sounds. Finally ended and there was a complete silence....

Apdi irukathe... Mynthu oru edathula irukapo silence lam vaipilaiye.....

(No chance,    Mynthu and  silence do not settle in a single sentence..)

I turned towards Attha only to see that she was already looking at me...

Attha : Naa nenaikurathu tha neyum nenaikuriya ma....

(Are you thinking the same thing as I am?)

Gowri : ama attha ivanga satham pota kuda nambidalam ana silent ah iruntha namba mudiyathu.... Vanga poi papom....

(Yes Atthai, it's one thing to believe in their shouting and rambling, but this silence is a warning sign... let's go and see what's happening.)

Atthai : Ama satham podama poi papom ena nadakuthu nu....

(Yeah let's go there without making any noise and see what's happening )

Gowri: Yes... Vanga....

(yeah lets go)

Mama : Nanum nanum...

(Me too me too..)

Atthai looked him up and down and rolled her eyes...

Atthai : I know nenga Mynthu kuda neraiya time spend pandreinga.... Athukaga avala mariye lam try panateinga Mynthu kutty mattum tha cute ah irukum ...

(you know Spending more time with Mynthu doesn't mean that imitating her will make you cute. Such behavior suits Mynthu alone.)

Gowri : Amaithiya vanga mama.... Ithulam thevaiya...

(Is it necessary mama ....Come silently )

He zipped his mouth making us chuckle who said he was not cute..... My whole family is cute when they behave like a child...... Yeah yeah... Avarum cute than..... 😌😌🙈(Yeah yeah he is cute too)

We three went towards the kitchen and peeked in we three were at the kitchen entrance...only our ends visible if you see from inside..... They both didn't notice us as both are indulged in their business...

We three cupped our mouths to stop us from making any noise and let out our laughter.....

Mynthu : Adama iru  paah...

(Don't move Paah)

Shiva: hmm..hmmhmmm......

Mynthu : ena hmhmmm silent... Ena vela seiya vidunga....

(What hmhmmm.....silent...let me do my work )

Please I can't control my laughter... Okay, I don't want you guys confused... Let me explain what they were doing. No no, what mynthu doing to her father...

She was sitting on the kitchen slab and he was standing in front of her. Showing his face to her... While she was sticking those lady's finger tiny pieces all over his face while her face was already covered with that... She was doing that with the utmost concentration that made me laugh at their funny faces and I couldn't stop myself from falling for their cuteness... He intentionally made funny faces that made Lady's finger pieces fall every single time and she was again and again putting it on his face....

I think... She had enough... She stood up on the slab and glared at him placing her hands on her hip.... Yeah. Now she is going to scold him..... Closing my mouth on one hand and using the other hand I clicked the cute moment of father and daughter.

Mynthu : Apaaahh... Naa epadi good girl ah irukein...Nenga en bad boy mari behave pandreinga... Konjam neram amaithiya iruka mudiyathu.... Ipadi monjiya mathite irukeinga... Evlo neram naa thiruma thirumba otuvein....... Ipadiye pana naa thirumba ipadi make up poda matein pathukonga.... Huh...

(APaaah ....See how good girl I am.....why are you behaving like a bad boy...Can't you be silent and still for some moment why are you making funny faces...How many times do I have to stick this again and again........It last warning if you do this again I won't your makeup mind it ....huh )

She twisted her lips..... Shiva burst out into laughter...... He controlled this much time which is itself an achievement....

She glared at him more and started hitting him with her small hands increasing his laughter more in between he fake winced like he was in pain due to her beating... That boosted her... She stopped...

Mynthu : Valikuthu la... Antha bayam irukanum....

(Its paining right....Beware of me )

Again he was trying his best to not laugh at his daughter's acts.... Still, he nodded his head in agreement... She hugged him and kissed his cheeks...

Mynthu: Romba Valichatha paah..😟

(is it paining too much paah)

She said with sadness... Yes, she can be a devil but within a second she will be sad... She can't see her loved ones hurt...

Awwww my thangapulla...

Shiva kissed her forehead and cheeks and hugged her tightly...

Shiva : En Mynthu papa adichu enaku valikuma....

(No no how can it be painful papa)

Mynthu: Nee thane paa kathuna.....

(but you screamed in pain paah?)

Shiva: Naaa suma tha kathunaa thango...

(I just did that for fun Thango )

Mynthu : Nejama......

(Is it True?????)

She asked him pulling away from her he cupped her face and nodded his head... Finally, she smiled

Shiva : Sari vaa mathvanga namakaga wait panuvanga poi elaraiyum sapda kupdalam time achu...

(Okay let's go others would be waiting for us to have dinner... it's getting late  )

He said and was about to turn to our side we suddenly leaned back and hit on each other's head...

My back head hit Atthai's nose while her head hit Mama's jaw... Before we shout at each other cover each one's mouth...

Owww.... Ena idi... Pavam atthai....

Okay ulla ena nadakuthunu papom....

(Owww so bad....Poor Aathai.....okay let's continue )

Mynthu was removing everything from his face...

Shiva : En Mythu ma... Elathaiyum endukura...

(Why are you removing all this ma)

Mynthu : Ila paah... Ipadiye pona elarum seripanga... En appa va pathu yarum serika kudathu la... Athan...

(No paah....If you go out like this they will laugh at you ...No one should laugh at my Appa.....that's why )

He saw her with pure admiration and kissed her forehead... In between she removed every price and using a tissue, she wiped his face while he did the same to her...

Shiva : Ipo okay vaa.... Polama...

(Is it okay now....shall we go now? )

She nodded her head up and down and showed thumbs up to him while he bumped his fist with hers which made her giggle...

Shiva : Sari va papa elam eduthu vaipom...

(Okay come Papa lets arrange all this)

Mynthu: Okay........

We three slowly moved back to the Hall...... Creasing our damaged parts... My back head... Atthai's Nose and Mama's chin.....

When they both came out we three behaved like nothing happened....

Then the dining table was arranged and Mynthu herself served food for everyone sitting over the dining table...

Except for one gravy, everything was delicious... I think that one was that she was guiding him...

I made sure she didn't have that one... Others too praised that one not to make her sad.... She was happy to hear our compliments...

She Highfived with her father...

That's how our dinner ended and we three came to our room .... Mynthu was lying in between us... Instead of me, she asked her father to tell her bedtime story today........

Author's Note...

Hello, makkale...

I hope you guys liked it...

Share your thoughts with me...

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
91.1K 3.5K 62
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

202K 8.1K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
17.2K 738 26
"I never knew love can be this beautiful until you arrived in my life" ...