Savage Beast World Fantastic

By pinqu_

蠻荒獸世萬人迷 作者:木心 Not my Story More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180

Chapter 181 - 190

742 12 4
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 181 Crystal Fish

    The shark leader was stunned for a moment. He thought he would be beaten and scolded by his partner, but he didn't expect to see his partner so weak and helpless, and he felt more pity and guilt in his heart.

    "What do you want to change? Why don't we move? Although we can't find such a suitable place, as long as you are happy." Shark King said flatteringly, his posture of licking dogs and his sturdy body like a steel tower seemed out of place.

    Thinking of Qin Zhenzhen's words, Xiangcao continued to pretend to be sad and said: "Since I entered the sea with you, I have never seen the sun in the sky again. In my dreams, I always bathe in the sun and run in the grass." She couldn't control

    it Sobbing like a choke, he choked up and said: "Forget it, anyway, you won't agree, you just make me sad for the rest of your life."

    Shark King was shocked, and he was a little at a loss. Vanilla asked this request almost every day, and Shark King naturally I don't agree, vanilla will definitely call her partner as soon as she lands, and then she will lose herself in her heart.

    Moreover, as a large fish, his body is used to the pressure of deep sea water, and his combat effectiveness will be reduced in shallow water areas, and he will be even weaker on shore.

    So in these years, he has never considered his partner's request, and he is used to being scolded.

    But now, looking at his weak partner, Shark King was instantly shaken.

    Seeing that this trick worked, Vanilla was very pleasantly surprised, but she remembered Qin Zhenzhen's words, she took a step back and said, "Actually, you don't need to go to land, don't you have a small island in the sea? Just take me to the island for a walk."

    Shark Wang's eyes lit up instantly, and he said pleasantly, "Is this all right?"

    Is this agreed?

    Vanilla was also very pleasantly surprised. If she had known it was so easy to go ashore, she would not lose her temper every day.

    "But I want to bring a female friend. She saved me. If it weren't for her, I would have drowned a long time ago." Vanilla did not forget to mention Qin Zhenzhen, after all, she said that she has the ability to leave the sea when she lands.

    Shark King nodded without thinking: "Is it the new female? I really have to thank her and the electric eel family. If it weren't for them, I would never see you again, woo woo woo..." At this time,

    a Mengyu cried into tears.

    Vanilla disliked it so much, thinking that she would be able to go ashore soon, the excitement in her heart overwhelmed her dislike for the mermaid, so she hugged Shark King in a rare comforting way.

    Shark King was so aggrieved that he cried even more fiercely.

    On the other side, Qin Zhenzhen didn't nurse for a long time, and her milk swelled a lot, so she turned her lights on to find food, and milked her milk by herself in the conch house.

    When Guang came back with food, he heard the rustling of water before entering the house.

    "What are you doing?" The boy walked in carelessly.

    Qin Zhenzhen pulled the sweater hastily and straightened her body.

    The hand is full of pure white milk of conch, overflowing with a faint milky fragrance.

    Guang blinked, looked at the water in the conch curiously and asked: "What is this? Is female urine white?" "

    Um..." Qin Zhenzhen said embarrassingly, "There are mammals in your sea too, right?" ?”

    The tribe does have lactating mermaids, such as the Shark King, but after all, they are individual races, and he only knows about them, but he doesn’t know what they represent.

    As soon as Qin Zhenzhen reminded him, he understood it belatedly, and squatted in front of Qin Zhenzhen curiously to look.

    Qin Zhenzhen held the heavy milk and asked her to pour it out. To be honest, she felt very distressed, after all, the children didn't have enough to eat.

    Drink it yourself, Qin Zhenzhen picked it up and smelled it, but she couldn't pass the psychological test.

    "Why don't you try it?"

    The boy's face flushed instantly, "Is it okay?"

    The female actually invited herself to exchange bodily fluids with her. Is this considered exchanging bodily fluids? Isn't that what couples do? She really likes herself.

    After Qin Zhenzhen finished speaking, she regretted it, stood up and said, "Forget it, I'm still down." "

    Hey, I'll drink it!" Guang hurriedly chased him out.

    It was still too late, Qin Zhenzhen poured milk on the conch house, this is the custom in their hometown.

    Looking at the wet conch wall, Guang looked annoyed.

    I blame myself for being too smeared, but females still like me, so I can't be stupid next time!

    The boy couldn't help but smirked again, Qin Zhenzhen looked back at him.

    "Didn't you go looking for food? Where's the food?"

    Guang turned his head to look, and exclaimed, "My fish!"

    Guang rushed into the house to search around, and came out again soon. After walking around the conch several times, I finally found a crystal fish foaming at the mouth in a bush, and hurriedly caught it back.

    Crystal fish, as its name suggests, is crystal clear and transparent like crystal, and its internal organs and food in the stomach can be clearly seen. The meat is delicious and extremely difficult to catch, especially favored by females.

    He just found out that females like to eat this kind of fish, so he exchanged it with other mermaids for a high price.

    I saw him cut the body of the fish with his sharp nails, took off a thin slice of meat, and brought it to Qin Zhen Zhen's mouth like offering a treasure.

    "Try it."

    Qin Zhenzhen hid reflexively, looking at the snow-like fish meat, she was not used to sashimi, and suddenly she wanted to try it.

    "Is there no fire?"

    "What is fire?" Guang asked curiously, tilting his head.

    Well, there is no choice, Qin Zhenzhen took the fish with her hands and took a small bite.

    The meat slices are crispy and sweet, cool and delicious, without any fishy smell, a bit like konjac shreds, but with a more delicate taste, it is indeed delicious.

    It seems that one side really nourishes the other side. The real delicacy is actually regardless of race and region.

    "How is it?" Light asked expectantly.

    Qin Zhenzhen nodded and said: "It's delicious, you can eat it too."

    Guang would not be willing to spend a high price for the food, and while giving Qin Zhenzhen a piece of meat, he said: "I'm not hungry. By the way, the leader told me just now, Invite us to go ashore with the leader's wife, are you going?"

    Qin Zhenzhen was overjoyed, she didn't even eat any meat, she wiped her mouth and was ready to go: "Go, of course, when?" Guang hurriedly

    said: "You first Eat, it's evening now, the leader said we'll leave after dawn, so it's still early."

    Qin Zhenzhen showed disappointment, and wanted to save her stomach to go ashore for a big meal, but saw that the crystal fish fillets were really good, so she continued to eat.

ʚChapter 182 Attacked

    The bubble palace does not distinguish between day and night, no matter what time it is, it is in a soft light that is darker than the day and brighter than the night.

    Soon after sunrise, Qin Zhenzhen was sleeping soundly on a huge shell, and an electric eel was sleeping curled up in a shell filled with sea water.

    Vanilla's excited voice came from outside the door.

    "Qin Zhenzhen, let's go, the sun is about to come out!"

    Qin Zhenzhen woke up instantly, and hurriedly said, "Wait for me, I'll come out right away!"

    She immediately picked up the underwear that was still wet without taking off the sweater, He retracted his arms into his clothes and put on his underwear. After hesitating for a while, he put on his shorts.

    The electric eel turned into a teenager, leaning lazily in the water, admiring the female dressing obsessively.

    "What are you doing with your clothes? No one is stealing your clothes, so our place is safe." Guang thought that Qin Zhenzhen didn't feel safe, and explained.

    Qin Zhenzhen nonsense said casually: "The clothes are sterilized in the sun, so it's not easy to get sick."

    Guang only half understood, seeing that she was dressed, she got up too.

    Qin Zhenzhen came out wearing a white sweater, and then Guang also came out with a piece of kelp around his waist.

    The shark leader brightened up a lot the moment he saw Qin Zhenzhen, but soon returned to his partner, and said naively: "This is your friend, he looks as good-looking as you.

    " Line, although the leader's partner is very beautiful, but his female is much more beautiful than her, not on the same level at all. If the male in front of him was not the leader of the tribe, he must let the leader take a closer look.

    Qin Zhenzhen smiled, and said softly: "Let's go."

    So the group walked out.

    When the females in the palace heard that the leader was going to take the females to sea, they all ran out and cast envious eyes at them. The mermaid couldn't help seeing the young Guang walking with the leader.

    Qin Zhenzhen got into the shark leader's bubble, and was pushed into the sea water. Looking at the haggard faces pasted on the bubbles of the palace, I felt a little sympathetic.

    "Actually, females are very easy to satisfy. We can't send them home, but at least take them to bask in the sun, which is good for both body and mood." Qin Zhenzhen said to the shark leader sitting across from her holding vanilla.

    All three of them stayed in the bubble, and only one electric eel pushed under the bubble.

    The shark leader saw that it was rare to get good looks from Vanilla, so he also had a good impression of Qin Zhenzhen, and said kindly: "Okay, I will let the tribe bring more friends to the island to play." It should be very easy to go to those small islands far away from the mainland

    . It's hard to be found by orcs, and it should be fine to change places frequently.

    Vanilla gave a cold snort of disdain, and now that she had achieved her goal, she showed her true colors, and said coldly: "Hypocritical!" The

    shark leader was so ashamed of being scolded that he lowered his head and remained silent. Qin Zhenzhen felt embarrassed for him, and couldn't help saying: "Forget it, I'll go ashore right away, be happy."

    Vanilla showed a smiling face to Qin Zhenzhen, and her attitude was very friendly, but Qin Zhenzhen was not too happy. Like her, smiled politely and leaned against the bubble wall to watch the sea view.     The sea is dark, but there are many glowing fish and plants in the water, and the picture is very beautiful. Occasionally, ethereal and deep chirping sounds, which seem to come from afar, and the sound waves linger in the sea for a long time.     This kind of scenery will not get tired of looking at it for a day. Qin Zhenzhen was fascinated unconsciously, and her thoughts were sometimes scattered along with the fish in the sea, and sometimes the alert fish shadows were scattered.     Suddenly, a fish tail cut through the water very quickly and disappeared under the shadow of the electric eel.     Probably because of the different trajectory of the natural activities, Qin Zhenzhen, who was immersed in it, woke up. She changed her posture and looked around, as if she was looking for something.     Affected by her, the shark leader raised his vigilance, suddenly got up and got out of the air bubble, swam far away, and then turned into a huge shark.

    The shark's mouth is full of fangs, and when it opened its mouth slightly, the air bubbles were almost sucked into its mouth. The air bubbles filled with two people were only a mouthful in front of its mouth. If you don't pay attention, there is a risk of being swallowed whole by it.

    "Why are you transforming? You scared me, your teeth are so dirty! No wonder you have bad breath..." Vanilla cursed angrily and disgustedly, very noisy.

    Qin Zhenzhen crawled to Xiangcao's side and said: "Maybe it's dangerous, let's be quiet."

    Xiangcao said indifferently: "No one dares to provoke him in the sea, you think too much."

    At this moment, a black lightning rushed to the belly of the shark.

    boom!

    The shark's huge body trembled, and blood mist floated out from its belly.

    Vanilla shut her mouth immediately, and stood next to Qin Zhenzhen in fear. Qin Zhenzhen held her hand reassuringly while looking for the shadow of the shark attacking beast.

    The shark leader is huge in size, but a little movement of him will have a huge impact on the bubbles, so he can only be beaten passively. But the opponent's nimbleness and agility made his whole body's skin like a drawing board, engraved with bloodstains one after another.

    When Qin Zhenzhen found the figure of a mermaid and met his tea-red eyes, her heart sank.

    Ulaine! She actually let him occupy Hanze's body. She thought that he would wake up after Hanze's body recovered. Now it seems that Hanze's trouble is serious.

    The shark leader finally couldn't bear it anymore, and turned into a human form, with one hand propped on the bubble, blood marks all over his burly body.

    "Who are you? Let's fight after I send my partner and my partner's friends to a safe place!" The shark leader said angrily. If he hadn't taken care of the female, he would never have been so passive.

    Ulaen's bloodthirsty eyes did not change a bit, a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, he rushed to the shark leader again without answering.

    The snake beast is cold-blooded by nature, and he was sure that the shark would not dare to act rashly, so he even used him to try to kill him.

    The speed of the mermaid is quite fast, and the nails are also sharp, but the strength is not enough, and it is impossible to kill the opponent unless it finds the vital point. It is better to use its own python.

    "You don't even care about the safety of females!"

    The shark leader was furious, and the sea water around him was instantly dyed black, and he attacked the mermaids like a tornado, and at the same time shouted: "Send them to the island!

    " Hearing the leader's order, he quickly floated up with the air bubbles on his head.

    You Laien dodged hastily, and then glanced at the bubbles pushed away by the electric eel, a trace of anxiety flashed in his eyes.

    The sea water around him also turned black, and then rushed towards the shark man, and rushed towards the bubble.

    "Want to chase? It's not that easy!"

    The shark leader turned into a huge shark again, blocking the way of the mermaid with his body.

    Stupid big guy!

    When they got out of the sea, Qin Zhenzhen and his partner ran away!

    You Laien wanted to make a quick decision, and the offensive became more violent. The shark leader no longer had any worries, although he was still clumsy, but with the protection of the black water, he was no longer beaten.

    The two energies collided fiercely on the bottom of the sea, like an earthquake, causing a monstrous tsunami.

    The bubbles were instantly pushed away by a huge impact, and thrown into the air by the waves.

    "Ah!"

    Vanilla screamed in fright, the two females rolled into a ball inside, then fell hard to the surface of the sea, bounced up again, fell down again, and bounced up again.

    Fortunately, the bubbles of the fifth-order beast were strong enough, and it didn't explode after such a toss.

    "It's so bright! We're out!" Vanilla found herself on the surface of the sea, and said to Qin Zhenzhen in surprise.

    Qin Zhenzhen also showed joy, looked at the animal pattern on her hand, and used the summoning ability without thinking too much.

ʚChapter 183 Misunderstanding

    Guang was swept into the sea by the waves, saw the bubbles drifting away, and hurriedly chased after them. As soon as he emerged from the sea and found the bubble floating on the surface of the sea, he saw two orcs appearing above the bubble.

    The silver wolf fell into the sea with a plop, and another cloud of black mist instantly transformed into a pair of wings and stopped in the air.

    "Wow!"

    Carl saw his partner in the bubble, and excitedly swam to the edge of the bubble. Blake looked at the sea water around his eyes, and then lay on top of the bubble, like a dark cloud covering the golden morning sun.

    "Carl." Qin Zhenzhen put her hand on the bubble with a happy expression on her face.

    The silver wolf turned into a human form, and put his hand on Qin Zhenzhen's hand through a layer of air bubbles, "Why are you calling us here?"

    After seeing the frightened female behind Qin Zhenzhen, Carl asked suspiciously: "Is she Who?"

    Something seemed to have happened last night.

    Before Qin Zhenzhen could speak, the human-shaped Guang hurriedly said: "Let's go to the island quickly! It's dangerous here."

    Qin Zhenzhen explained: "You Laien's consciousness is still in Hanze, and now he is awake."

    Carl and Black were very surprised when they heard the words, but they didn't talk too much. Black rolled up the bubbles and flew to a green island in the distance.

    Karl also turned into a beast, and followed him like a dog.

    In the sea, Ulaen hadn't got rid of the sharkman for a long time, knowing that it was too late, he immediately put away his fighting spirit.

    "Idiot, I just want Qin Zhenzhen, but you lost your partner."

    You Laien faced the shark from a distance, and what he said made the leader of the shark confused.

    "If you want to cooperate, you can come to me at any time." Ulaen said, turned and swam into the deep sea.

    Shark lowered his head and glanced at the mermaid, but he didn't take his words seriously at this moment, and hurriedly followed his partner's induction to find his partner.

    On the island, the waves crashed on the beach, creating beautiful ripples on the beach. On the island, the trees are lush, the flowers are in full bloom, the fragrance of the flowers is overflowing, and the singing of birds is everywhere.

    Qin Zhenzhen held an old coconut and sat under the coconut tree to drink water.

    Vanilla seemed a little dizzy, walking crookedly on the beach, said excitedly: "I finally landed! The sky is so bright! The air is so clean! The wind is so strong! There is no wind at all in the sea." Qin Zhenzhen smiled and said:

    " Sit down and drink some water."

    Vanilla couldn't bear it anymore, and ran to the side to pick flowers.

    Karl wrapped a few leaves around his waist, quickly lit a fire on the beach, and asked: "Who is she? The smell is familiar."

    Qin Zhenzhen said: "She is the mother of flowers, the leopard clan A female that was tricked out of the tribe."

    Carl suddenly realized that as soon as the fire started, Guang came running with a bunch of turtle eggs.

    "Miss Qin Zhenzhen, I'll eat it for you!"

    Carl narrowed his silver eyes, and said with aloofness: "No need, thank you for taking care of me before, now that we're here, you can go back."

    Guang didn't take Carl's words to heart , put a bunch of tortoise eggs in front of Qin Zhenzhen, "I take care of Qin Zhenzhen voluntarily, you don't need to thank me, I will be there wherever Qin Zhenzhen is." Carl's face darkened instantly, and Qin Zhenzhen also

    looked Embarrassed, Lu glanced at Karl guiltily, and met his questioning eyes.

    "Well, I was snatched from Ulaen by the mermaid tribe and sent to Guang as a gift. Don't get me wrong."

    Qin Zhenzhen quickly explained to Karl, and then said to Guang immediately apologetically: "Go back Well, it's impossible for us."

    Guang was stunned for a moment, his eyes were unbelievable, and tears quickly gathered in his eyes.

    "Is it because of him that you don't want me? Hmph! You won't get the love of a female if you dominate the female because of your strength!" Guang said angrily.

    Carl was stupefied, and Blake, who was lying on the side and dozed off, also looked at them.

    "Who are you? Little Rabbit, did you know him before?" Carl was confused, if he didn't know that Qin Zhenzhen came from another world, he would have thought this male was Qin Zhenzhen's old friend.

    Qin Zhenzhen was also dazed, and didn't know what to say for a moment.

    It seems that it was not Karl who misunderstood, but the electric eel boy. What should I say so as not to hurt his self-esteem?

    At this time, Vanilla's disdainful voice sounded: "You are just a mermaid beast, how can you compare with a beastman? Qin Zhenzhen will only like you if she is blind." Guang glared at Vanilla angrily, and then looked at Qin

    Zhen with aggrieved eyes Zhen: "Tell them, you like me, how happy you are with me in the sea, and you invite me to drink yours..." Qin

    Zhenzhen's expression changed, and she hurriedly interrupted him: "Light!

    " Shut up, looking at her expectantly, waiting for an answer.

    "I don't like you, I just treat you as an ordinary male, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you." Qin Zhenzhen said.

    Guang felt as if he had been hit hard, and fell down on the beach.

    Vanilla showed a smug smile, she was happy to see the mermaid sad.

    Carl reproached Qin Zhenzhen at the right time: "I told you not to laugh at males casually, how many times is this?"

    His words told Guang in a disguised way that Qin Zhenzhen was like this with all males. Bottomless self-indulgence.

    Guang's face was miserable, and it was quite miserable to experience such a blow at such a young age.

    Karl didn't give him time to digest, and said coldly: "Take your turtle eggs away, we don't need them."

    Guang looked up at Qin Zhenzhen, didn't pick up the eggs, and walked towards the sea sadly.

    At this moment, there was a sudden big wave on the sea.

    Vanilla immediately became nervous, hid behind Qin Zhenzhen and said, "He's here!"

    "Who's here?" Karl stood in front of the two females vigilantly.

    "My mermaid partner." Vanilla looked anxious, and said to Qin Zhenzhen: "Isn't there a way for you to leave? That dark partner of yours is a fifth-order beast, right? Let him take us away quickly!" Qin

    Zhen Zhen didn't make a statement, but patted Vanilla's hand reassuringly, Carl and Black didn't move either.

    "I don't think your partner is a bad person, let's tell him well." Qin Zhenzhen said.

    The sea became calm again, and soon, a big man full of muscle bumps came up from the water, happily walking straight towards Xiangcao.

    "Vanilla, I finally found you."

    Vanilla was impatient, and the shark leader didn't care. He came over and sat beside her, and then looked at the two males on the island.

    He saw at a glance that Black was a fifth-level beast, and even the wolf beast was a fourth-level beast, and he was slightly startled.

    Unexpectedly, the new female has an unusual background.

    "It turns out that you have a purpose in coaxing vanilla ashore, and I don't care about it with you, you go back and leave vanilla to me." The shark leader said.

    In a hurry, Vanilla raised her hand and slapped the dark face of the shark leader.

    "Dreaming, I want to go with them, I want to go back to land!" Vanilla said.

    The shark leader's face was a bit ugly, leaving was his bottom line.

ʚChapter 184 Snake Shark Alliance

    Vanilla looked at Qin Zhenzhen with a bossy attitude: "Let them take us away, I don't want to look at the sea anymore, I want to go back to the land, I want to go back to the tribe, go, let's go now!" Qin

    Zhenzhen I understand Vanilla's eagerness to go home, and at the same time understand the shark leader who is full of his partner.

    After all, it was promised by vanilla, so naturally it has to meet vanilla's conditions. The most important thing is that as a modern person, Qin Zhenzhen believes that everyone is independent and free. She understands the shark leader, but she does not agree with his behavior of forcibly possessing someone.

    Qin Zhenzhen said to the shark leader in embarrassment: "Xiangcao wants to leave, please let the leader set her free..." Before

    she could finish her words, the shark leader instantly became angry, violent waves broke out on the sea, and the sky was darkened .

    Carl was startled, and hurriedly pulled Qin Zhenzhen behind him, and pulled Xiang Cao along with him.

    Black's attitude towards their matter was indifferent, but seeing that the other party wanted to do something and threatened his own queen, his killing intent also flowed instantly.

    Likewise, Blake's response galvanized the shark leader, who struck first, and the war really broke out.

    The monstrous sea water rolled towards the island, and Blake shouted: "Protect the queen for me!"

    Then a large black fog gathered in the air and collided with the black sea water.

    "Aww!"

    Carl held Qin Zhenzhen tightly with one hand and vanilla with the other, and hurriedly hid in the woods.

    In the sea, Guang was startled by the sudden outbreak of war, and subconsciously wanted to come back, but was pushed further and further away by the fierce waves, so he could only wait and see from afar.

    The black water controlled by the shark leader is boundless and almost submerges the entire island, but he still cannot get close to the forest on the island. A more powerful black mist easily isolated him, obviously he was also a fifth-order beast.

    However, Black really wanted to kill, but it was difficult to find the opportunity under the huge sea water barrier of the shark leader.

    After all, this is the ocean, the land of mermaids.

    It's just that his terrifying strength frightened the shark leader. In his own territory, he didn't pay attention to the orcs on land, but now he was really about to lose his partner. Vanilla didn't know where he ran. Knowing whether the wolf beast protected her well, in case she fell to her death or was poisoned to death...

    The shark leader lost his mind in worry and fear. He just wanted to quickly resolve the battle in front of him, and then go to find his partner in the woods. Take her back to the bottom of the sea, and never come up again, and she won't let her come up after crying.

    The shark leader controlled all the sea water and attacked the opposite black mist.

    All of a sudden, Blake felt that the sky was dark, as if it had collapsed, the air was thick with sea water, with terrifying pressure, and the surrounding trees were smashed to pieces the moment they were swallowed by the sea.

    are you crazy? If he has a comrade-in-arms, even if he is not a fifth-order beast, he can easily kill him.

    Blake dared not be careless and chose to escape into the sand. The scorpion is a burrowing insect, and he has not used his natural skills for many years.

    Soil can overcome water, this is a natural choice. Blake, who hid in the sand, was not harmed at all when photographed in the huge seawater.

    Wow!

    After the huge wave, the trees on half of the island disappeared, exposing bare soil and rocks.

    The shark leader was startled and looked around in a hurry.

    vanilla! It won't hurt her, will it?

    Probably not, the companion sensor is still there, and the vanilla is still safe.

    As soon as the shark leader breathed a sigh of relief, he instinctively felt a sense of crisis, and it was too late to defend. He only felt a strong blow from his chest and abdomen, and the whole shark fell into the sea.

    A large patch of bright red appeared in the sea, and a cloud of black mist emerged from the water and flew into the air.

    The fish skin was so thick that it actually let him run away.

    Blake felt a little regretful, and then hurriedly flew towards Qin Zhenzhen.

    At this time, Karl, Qin Zhenzhen and the others were hiding in a cave. The waves just now swept away all the plants and animals, leaving only this cave to make them safe.

    "Zhenzhen, are you alright?" Carl covered Qin Zhenzhen tightly with his body, waited for the sea water to recede, and then looked at Qin Zhenzhen worriedly.

    Qin Zhenzhen shook her head, and went to look at the vanilla beside her.

    Carl only held Vanilla with one arm, so Vanilla was washed down by the sudden seawater, and was in a panic at this time.

    "Ahem! Ahem!" Vanilla was startled and angry, and wanted to get angry. Seeing that the male was someone else's partner, she abruptly transferred her anger to the shark leader: "They don't even care about my safety. The mermaid is really rude.

    Hearing these words, Blake, who had just arrived, had always been disgusted by females, felt empathy for what happened to sharks, and said displeasedly: "He only showed his flaws for you, and he might even lose his life . "

    Vanilla was stunned for a moment, and soon returned to nature, disdainfully said: "It's what you deserve! It's better to die!"

    Blake's eyes turned cold.

    "Okay, stop arguing." Qin Zhenzhen hurriedly interrupted the topic, she felt sorry for the shark leader, she just sighed and said, "Let's go back first, the people of the Leopard tribe must be very happy to see you Vanilla

    also showed joy, and urged: "Yes, yes, let's go back!"

    Black served as a flying mount, and they climbed on their backs. If it wasn't for the sake of the Queen, he would never care about Vanilla Heartless female.

    A group of people flew high into the sky and headed towards the land.

    In the sea, a black fish tail cut through the waves, and then sank unwillingly into the sea.

    Actually let Qin Zhenzhen run away again, damn mermaid tribe! He just stole Qin Zhenzhen when he was seriously injured, and even lost her.

    When he arrived on land, he would definitely not be able to defeat the insect king.

    After contemplating for a moment, Uleen suddenly turned around and followed the shark's blood trail.

    The shark leader was dying in the ocean, surrounded by countless small fish, and even some small fish boldly pecked at the flesh and blood of his wound. Ordinary fish are just for food, while the intelligent mermaid thinks that eating the strong can inherit his strength. Seeing that the leader of the shark has no ability to resist, he also rushes over.

    Uleen swam up to the shark leader, and the shark's eyes showed despair.

    "I'm not here to kill you." You Laien said: "My partner, and your partner, have been robbed by the same group of orcs at this time. Do you cooperate?" The shark leader was taken aback, and then his weak body moved

    slightly After a while, a string of bubbles spit out from his mouth.

    "Very good, eat it, and you will be fine soon." Uleen cut off a large piece of flesh from his abdomen and threw it at the shark.

    The shark swallowed it with its mouth open, and the water flow created by the opening of its big mouth swallowed several small fish nearby.

    You Laien frowned slightly, it really hurts! This body seems to be a hundred times more sensitive to pain. Ordinary scratches are like severed limbs to him. Is this the price of his injury?

ʚChapter 185 Vanilla Returns to the Tribe

    land, sand.

    The two wolf cubs raised their heads high and looked at something. Suddenly, they became excited and howled while circling.

    "Aww! Aww!"

    "Wow, woof, woof!"

    Wells was hugging Xiaoshu to sleep, and Xiaoshu finally closed his eyes. The two wolf cubs howled, which made him burst into tears.

    "How many times have I said it, don't suddenly yell!" Wells was furious, and kept repeating in his heart: It's not his own, it's not his own, you can't beat him, and you'll get beaten if you hit yourself.

    Then he managed to suppress his anger and continued to appease Xiaoshu.

    The two wolf cubs were still howling, their voices extremely excited.

    Wells finally noticed the abnormality, looked up following their eyes, and became excited.

    In the sky, Blake came back with a few people, Qin Zhenzhen climbed to the side and waved to them.

    "Amber! Xiaotong, mother is back!"

    "Aww!"

    The little wolf cubs were so happy that they jumped up and down on the spot.

    If Wells saw a savior, he waited for Qin Zhenzhen to come down, and hurriedly passed Xiao Shu over.

    "You're finally back, Xiaoshu recognizes people now, and refuses to eat animal milk. She has hardly eaten animal milk since you left, and has been crying." Wells said.

    When Xiao Shu heard her mother's voice, she cried louder and became hoarse.

    Qin Zhenzhen was so distressed that she hurriedly picked him up, without caring about finding a hiding place, she turned around and lifted up her clothes to feed her.

    Xiaoshu recognized the most familiar mother, stopped crying for an instant, and then made an exaggerated sucking and swallowing sound.

    "I'm sorry, mom shouldn't have left you, and mom will never leave you again."

    Qin Zhenzhen regretted it very much, she must pay attention to danger in the future. Fortunately, I left with vanilla, otherwise I don't know how long Xiaoshu will last, and in the end he is forced to accept the milk of a strange animal, which may not be suitable for him to eat, and it may even hurt his body.

    Karl hugged Qin Zhenzhen from behind, Qin Zhenzhen felt sorry for the child, and he felt sorry for his partner as well, comforting him: "We fed Xiaoshu a lot of water, and he can sleep after drinking water, and he doesn't cry all the time."

    Qin Zhen Zhen felt even more distressed.

    Xiaoshu fell asleep after eating, and gasped from time to time in his sleep, it seemed that he was really crying hard.

    Qin Zhenzhen couldn't help feeling infinite pity, and at the same time blamed herself even more.

    "Give the child to me, you can rest well when you come back." Wells was careful, aware of Qin Zhenzhen's emotions, and stepped forward to hug the child into his arms.

    He took care of the child on weekdays, and he didn't make a fuss when he left his mother's arms.

    Carl, as her partner, also found that Qin Zhenzhen was not very emotional.

    His little rabbit is so soft-hearted, how could he see the child suffer, when he was worrying about how to coax Qin Zhenzhen well, his eyes touched the two little wolf cubs who were chasing each other and biting their tails.

    Carl bent down and picked up the two wolf cubs and threw them in front of Qin Zhenzhen.

    The cubs whined and grinned as if they were going to get angry after being treated like this by their father.

    The corner of Carl's mouth twitched, these bastards didn't learn from him, and dare to make such a gesture to Lao Tzu!

    Qin Zhenzhen picked up the wolf cubs into her arms, "Cubs."

    Hearing the mother's call, the two cubs immediately stuck out their little tongues and rubbed against their mother's face.

    Xiaotong looked at her mother's face and turned her head slightly, turning into a baby, "Mom."

    The child's voice was soft and waxy, Qin Zhenzhen couldn't help it, and when she heard the child calling her mother, she felt happy.

    Amber saw her mother's smiling face, and followed Xiaotong's transformation to make her mother happy.

    Qin Zhenzhen had a great time playing with the children, Xiao Tong and Hu Po had already learned how to babble, and they would utter a few words from time to time to interact with their mother.

    "Your child is so cute." Vanilla also has children. Seeing that the little wolf cub is so lively and cute, she can't help thinking of her own child.

    Her child was only this old when she left, so I don't know how it is now, it's about the same age as Qin Zhenzhen.

    "It's time for me to go home too." Vanilla said, the males in the family are probably gone, thinking of this, I can't help feeling sad.

    Qin Zhenzhen raised her head, "Let's accompany you back to the tribe." She

    had just escaped from the bottom of the sea, and she was worried that Vanilla was acting like a female.

    So a group of people went to the Leopard tribe in a mighty way.

    It was getting dark, and the smoke was burning in front of every house, and the air was full of the smell of barbecue.

    After not returning home for more than ten years, looking at the familiar yet unfamiliar village, vanilla, who has always been domineering and powerful, can't help but have tears in her eyes.

    "Who is it?"

    The patriarch of the Leopard Clan noticed the approach of the stranger, and immediately stepped forward vigilantly, recognized Qin Zhenzhen and his party, he was stunned for a moment, and then he was stunned when he saw the appearance of Xiangcao.

    "You are... Vanilla? Vanilla coaxed away by the mermaid?" the patriarch said in disbelief.

    The tears in Vanilla's eyes suddenly surged down, she nodded again and again: "It's me, I'm Vanilla, I'm Vanilla, I'm finally back..." As she spoke, she couldn't make a sound

    .

    "It's good to be back, it's good to be back..." The old patriarch's eyes were red, and he comforted him again and again.

    More people gathered around, surrounding Vanilla and the others.

    Hua Hua was grilling meat in front of the house, and seeing so many people gathered, she looked around curiously.

    "Huahua, your mother is back, hurry up and take a look!" Someone reminded.

    Huahua was stunned, and the wood in her hand fell to the ground with a bang. After a few seconds, she stood up in a daze and walked towards the crowd.

    "Where's my child? Where's my female cub?" As if telepathically, Vanilla suddenly looked around, trying to find her own child.

    "Hua Hua is here, Hua Hua, hurry up."

    The crowd spontaneously gave way to a path, Hua Hua stood in the middle of the crowd with a dull face, looking at the strange female in front of her, feeling a sense of intimacy in her heart.

    "Mom...Mom?" Huahua tentatively called out a title she had never called before, feeling faintly happy.

    Vanilla looked up and down the flower calmly, "Are you a flower? You have grown so big in a blink of an eye, it's all because of that damned mermaid that separated our mother and daughter for more than ten years." Vanilla sniffed her nose hard, walked in front of the flower

    , He hugged her hard.

    Hua Hua didn't have much idea of ​​her mother at first, but in her mother's arms, she felt aggrieved inexplicably, she sobbed softly at first, and then gradually the crying became louder and louder, until finally she couldn't cry.

    Many orcs were also moved by this scene, turning their heads away and their eyes were red.

    The two wolf cubs on the ground trotted to Qin Zhenzhen's feet and rubbed their mother's hairy trouser legs.

    How nice that their mother is still there!

    Qin Zhenzhen glanced at them lovingly, and then said to the patriarch and the others: "Vanilla hasn't eaten all day, let's get her something to eat first." The patriarch was about to speak, and

    Duke, who was standing beside the patriarch, said first: " The meat at my house has been roasted, so Aunt Vanilla can come to my house to eat, it just so happens that Huahua is my family’s turn to eat meat today.” Vanilla asked doubtfully, “What does it

    mean that it’s your turn to eat meat?”

    The patriarch said cheerfully, “That’s right. Yes, the child Hua was raised by the whole tribe, and each family takes turns to eat." "Is it

    still like this?" Vanilla noticed something, pushed her daughter away and frowned in displeasure: "You don't have a partner yet? Are you sixteen years old?"

    "It's not sixteen yet." Hua Hua weakly emphasized.

    The female in the animal world is as old as her, and she has several litters of children, and the flowers are indeed late in mating. She is not in a hurry at all, but as a mother, Vanilla is in a hurry.

    Vanilla glared at Vanilla bitterly, and then glanced at the males around her: "Is my cub not beautiful enough? Or is my body too weak to give birth to offspring?" The males felt wronged by the stare, but they liked flowers

    . But the flowers themselves don't want to.

ʚChapter 186

    There is a reason why Hua Hua has been single all this time. She has no favorite object, and she has no parents to hold a companionship ceremony for her, so she simply doesn't find a partner.

    Vanilla looked at her with a look of resentment, "I don't want to find a partner when I'm so old!"

    Back in the day, when I was fifteen, I started to have suitors begging for my companionship! As her daughter, how can she be so old and not be together!

    "I haven't yet..." Huahua resisted her a bit, but after all, it was her mother, she couldn't get the words out of her mouth...

    Vanilla put her hands on her hips with a stern elder posture, "Nothing! Pick one for me quickly, I I don't believe you don't have a suitor!"

    Hua Hua's skin is not dark, it is a healthy translucent wheat complexion, and the facial features are relatively large, but it is not in violation of that face, there is no place where there should be flesh Such self-confidence is naturally sought after in a tribe.

    Seeing that she was not moving, Vanilla grabbed her and took a few steps forward, "It's right here, as long as you have your suitors, you can choose one of them!" Hua Hua was dragged by her mother to the front of the tribe, she was the

    first Standing in front of so many clansmen, he suddenly felt his face burning up.

    "I..." She lowered her head, showing shyness in her expression. In the eyes of males, her submissive look is like a newly ripened fruit that makes people want to pick it.

    Vanilla glanced away from the corner of her eye, and knew her daughter's status in the eyes of the males. It seemed that during the years she was away, the people in the ethnic group raised their daughter very well.

    The eyes of the males showed anticipation, but many of them like flowers! But people don't want to, and as a male, he can't force the female, so he can only wait for the flower to let go one day and step forward.

    Now that a great opportunity has come, the males are all eager to try, and they don't know who Huahua will choose...

    Vanilla is even more anxious when she sees that her daughter hasn't moved yet, "Huahua! Did you listen to me?"

    "Listen! Yes!" Hua Hua hurriedly replied.

    "After listening, don't choose for me!" Vanilla pointed at the males in the group.

    She still can't believe it today, among so many males, there is not a single one that Huahua doesn't like!

    Standing aside, Qin Zhenzhen's face was full of embarrassment. This orc sometimes urged her to marry, and even in front of a certain future partner of her children.

    She originally thought that she would be amazed when she saw Lilith's "chosen concubine"

    . There are so many faces, I can't choose..."

    "If you can't choose, you have to choose for me! You are so afraid! You are a female, so many males are chasing you, just choose the one you think is the most powerful today. !" Vanilla tugged at Hua Hua's arm, "You just choose the most handsome and powerful one?"

    Probably after persuading her for too long, Hua Hua's appearance made her very unhappy, and she gritted her teeth when she spoke.

    Hua Hua listened to her mother's words, and saw Duke in the group at a glance. She suddenly thought of Duke's appearance when he climbed trees on weekdays. His blond hair was particularly dazzling in the sun.

    "Is it really possible?" Flower repeatedly confirmed.

    Vanilla let out a long breath, and couldn't help rolling her eyes, "Of course it's okay, my little ancestor!"

    She was bothered by males, this cub is so good! She has to come and teach in person before she is willing to approach the male.

    Hua hesitated for a while, then stretched out her slender fingers and pointed at Duke, "I want to be with you!"

    Beautiful!

    Vanilla secretly rejoiced in her heart. If she remembered correctly, this blond boy is the patriarch's son. Zai Zai has a good eye!

    "Me?" Duke asked suspiciously.

    Huahua bowed his head slightly, "It's you."

    As soon as he said this, Duke changed back to his animal form and roared at Huahua, then ran towards his female master. In the air, he changed back into a human form and landed firmly.

    "Female Lord!"

    Huahua was amazed by his jump, his blond hair was really dazzling, even in this moonlit night, it was hard to ignore.

    Duke knelt on the ground, stretched out his hands, and spread them flat in front of her.

    Hua Hua stretched out her left hand, and Duke, like a devout believer, took her left hand and kissed the back of Hua Hua's hand.

    This is how the leopard tribe on the coast courts their favorite female. His father once told him that if he meets a female master in the future, he must use this method to express his unwavering attitude towards the female.     Vanilla also knows that Duke still has some ideas about his son. The patriarch's son loves flowers so much, so there must be many suitors for flowers!     Thinking of this, Vanilla raised her head, with that arrogant look, she didn't know that she thought she was being wooed.     "Patriarch, why don't we hold a companionship ceremony for them today!" Vanilla shouted excitedly.     Flowers can be regarded as beautiful females in the clan, and the patriarch is of course happy for his son to find such a female leader.     He stepped forward and took the hands of his son and Hua, "Starting today, Duke will be Hua's partner!" The     tribe resounded with deafening cheers. As a female, Hua can choose many males. He is the son of the patriarch, so he can be their elder brother!     Vanilla ran up to Qin Zhenzhen, "Stay here tonight, let's eat meat together!"     As soon as she met Zai Zai, she found a good male for Zai Zai, she was very happy!     The two wolf cubs on the ground were jumping happily.     It is also helpful for their growth to see such a lively scene for the first time. Contributes to a growth experience.     "Okay." Qin Zhenzhen accepted the invitation frankly.

    The patriarch asked the orcs in the group to set up a bonfire, and took out the prey from his own home, "If it weren't for you, Vanilla would never come back! Eat more!" He was very enthusiastic. Vanilla is a female in the clan, and the

    female It is especially precious. The vanilla brought back by Qin Zhenzhen is the benefactor of their tribe.

    The wolf cubs were happily jumping around the bonfire, would they run to Qin Zhenzhen's side to rub against their mother?

    Qin Zhenzhen looked at the two wolf cubs lovingly, "Cubs, be careful not to get burned." When

    Hua Hua saw the two little silver wolves, she leaned closer, "They are so cute, they look so good!

    " The cub's hair has no impurities at all and is very beautiful.

    "You will have your own cub soon." Qin Zhenzhen said with a smile.

    Huahua's face burned when she heard it. She had also heard other sisters in the tribe talk about such things. Powerful females will have cubs soon after they get together. When they heard it, they didn't feel anything. I felt a little embarrassed.

    The patriarch roasted the best meat for Qin Zhenzhen and the others, and arranged a house by the sea for the group.

    After sending Huahua and Duke away, the patriarch took a group of people to the house arranged for them.

ʚChapter 187 The Promise with Black

    The night is very bright tonight, the canopy is as bright as day, and the canopy is as black as ink, which seems to indicate that bad things are happening.

    "Go, for your partner, for your life, kill them, kill all the males!"

    You Laien said extremely cruel words with the beautiful lips of the mermaid.

    The shark leader nodded, turned into a human form, and disappeared into the pitch-black forest.

    Leopard tribe.

    As the bonfire party came to an end, the orcs went home to rest one after another, making people feel that it was already late at night.

    Qin Zhenzhen stretched her back, tears welled up in her eyes: "I'm so sleepy, let's go home." "

    I'll hug you." Seeing his partner's sleepy face, Carl couldn't help feeling affectionate, and subconsciously said Said.

    Qin Zhenzhen nodded, she didn't want to be so squeamish, but she was really sleepy, anyway, all the females here do this, so let her be hypocritical.

    Putting her arms around Carl's neck, Qin Zhenzhen quickly fell asleep in Carl's arms.

    "Aww~"

    The two little wolf cubs were tired from running and shouted that they wanted to hug each other.

    Carl immediately shot them coldly, making the little rabbit fall asleep.

    Wells, who was holding Xiaoshu, had more than enough energy, so he could only shake his head helplessly at the two wolf cubs. Blake coughed a few times, and silently parted two black lines, wrapping the wolf cubs around him.

    Carl, who was walking in the forefront, suddenly stopped, and his eyes shot into the darkness vigilantly.

    "What's the matter? Hurry up, we'll be here soon."

    Wells said puzzledly. After speaking, he realized that Karl's expression was wrong, and he hurriedly looked around.

    Despite his alertness, even though he guessed that there was danger, he did not find out where the danger came from. He just vaguely felt that there was some powerful creature staring at him in the dark.

    After Carl stopped, Black immediately noticed that there were creatures nearby, and his eyes were precisely locked on the nearby water source.

    "Ahem, you actually caught up with land, it seems that you don't want to live anymore." Blake said contemptuously.

    "Hush, keep your voice down."

    Carl immediately interrupted him, looking down at his partner in his arms.

    Fortunately, I haven't woken up yet.

    His little rabbit, who had suffered so much, finally had a good night's sleep and could not be disturbed by anyone.

    Blake stopped talking, even suppressed his cough.     Creatures in the dark are not sympathetic, the

    shark leader's tall body emerged from the water, and said coldly: "It's just right to meet you, you kidnapped my partner, and I will take your partner too!"

The clear water surged up in an instant and rushed towards them.

    Karl's face changed, and he hurriedly blocked the front with his body, and at the same time dodged sideways.

    But there was still a lot of cold water poured on him and Qin Zhenzhen, Karl only felt his partner in his arms tremble, and woke up in shock.

    "Ah! What happened?"

    Qin Zhenzhen opened her eyes in a daze, and when she heard the sound of boiling water, she instantly understood.

    The murlocs in the sea have come ashore!

    Who is the one?

    Is it the wife-loving leader of the shark? Or... a parasitic Urian who regards himself as his own?

    Soon she knew the answer, and only heard the unusually thick voice of the shark leader saying: "Go to hell!"

    Immediately, more lake water rushed over. Although the lake water was not as inexhaustible as the sea water, it still formed a group A huge water sphere, like a ball cage, trapped them all around.

    "Damn it, how dare you disturb Zhenzhen's sleep!"

    Carl was furious, he carried Qin Zhenzhen and leaped to Blake, and hurriedly said: "Protect Zhenzhen!"

    Then his silver body broke through the water ball like lightning, and rushed towards the shark leader who controlled everything!

    "Carl!"

    Qin Zhenzhen became anxious, Carl is only a fourth-level beast, it is impossible to beat a shark leader at the beast king level, it is too dangerous for him to rush up like this!

    The lake was surrounded by water from all directions, Qin Zhenzhen hurriedly held her breath, but the feeling of drowning as imagined did not come.

    Black used his body as a barrier to prop up an air barrier on the ground, protecting everyone inside.

    "It's so dangerous. If this place is flooded, we'll be fine. What about the children, especially Xiaoshu, who can't even hold her breath." Wells' "maternal love" broke out, and he hugged the sleeping soundly with distress

    . The baby rubbed lightly.

    On the other hand, her biological mother, Qin Zhenzhen, was much calmer. She immediately said to Blake, "Go and help Carl, he can't beat the shark leader, and I don't want anything to happen to him.

    " Once, she didn't intend to meet Qin Zhenzhen's request, and said coldly: "This is a challenge initiated by him. If I participate, it will be a disrespect to him and a challenge to his masculinity, so I cannot agree to you this time."     Qin Zhenzhen was stunned. She didn't expect that the orcs still had such rules. She didn't know how Karl and the shark leader were fighting up there. There was almost no chance of success in the leapfrog challenge. If it was delayed for a second, Karl might be fatally injured.     Qin Zhenzhen was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, hugging one of Blake's black mist tentacles and begging: "He must be rushing out like that in a hurry to fight, you misunderstood, go and help, please !"     Blake is unshakable, this is a masculine principle, just like Qin Zhenzhen is his principle, he will not waver in matters of principle.     Seeing Blake's refusal, Qin Zhenzhen gritted her teeth and said, "As long as you save him, I will become your partner!"

    As if feeling that she didn't speak clearly enough, Qin Zhenzhen immediately added another sentence: "A real partner is not a temporary mark."

    Blake was stunned, as if he couldn't believe it, as if he was ecstatic, and also as if he was sad.

    It was his dream to be a partner with Qin Zhenzhen, but this dream was realized because of another male, and he didn't know whether he should be happy or sad.

    "It's a deal!"

    At this moment, Blake's heart and Qin Zhenzhen's heart seemed to be settled.

    As soon as the words fell, the water polo outside the air barrier seemed to have received a huge shock, and it exploded with a "bang".

    Black was terrified, and there was an extra king beast aura!

    And Karl's original breath is gone!

    Karl has actually advanced at this time. He already has the toughness to defeat the strong with the weak. Now there is only the King Beast left. It is almost certain that he will defeat the Shark Leader!

    No, I have to fight, otherwise Zhen Zhen won't be a real couple with me!

    Thinking of this, Blake didn't dare to delay any longer, part of the black energy continued to protect Qin Zhenzhen, mother and son and others underwater, and the main body rushed out of the water.

ʚChapter 188 Finale 1

    In the shadow of the trees, wars broke out.

    I saw a two-meter-tall silver wolf with strong black air all over his body, and his cold gray eyes were full of murderous intent, like an evil spirit in hell.

    The shark leader in the middle of the lake was taken aback. He thought he would be able to take down a fourth-level wolf beast with his hands, but he didn't expect it to be extremely difficult. Now that he has been promoted to the king beast, his aura actually makes him daunting.

    Fear, this is a feeling he hasn't felt for a long time, even the last time he fought against Black at sea, he didn't feel this emotion.

    He was a little bit withdrawn, but then he thought of his partner, who might never see her again after this retreat, and the Shark leader's heart was instantly as firm as a rock.

    Fight!

    Regardless of the scarce water source on land, the shark leader transformed into a huge shark body, instantly increasing its defense and strength countless times.

    "Hmm!"

    Karl's eyes flashed coldly, and he attacked like lightning. His sharp claws left two ruthless marks on the shark's tough skin, but they were far from fatal.

    The shark's body is too large, and its defense and strength have increased. Correspondingly, it has also become extremely clumsy. In addition, without the seawater package, he can only wriggle on the ground and be beaten passively.

    Karl's damage is low, but victory is already a matter of time.

    At this moment, another black air rose from the water and directly penetrated the shark leader's head.

    boom!

    With a loud noise, the huge body of the shark leader fell to the ground.

    Silver Wolf was stunned for a moment, then looked back at Hei Tuanzi who was coughing violently due to too much force, and suddenly uttered a curse in his heart: Shit! Grab the head!

    With the fall of the shark leader, the nearby water mass fell to the ground in an instant, and gradually flowed back to the river, returning to calm.

    "Carl, how are you? Are you alright?"

    Qin Zhenzhen rushed to Carl anxiously, seeing the black air on Silver Wolf's body, she was stunned for a while, and said in surprise, "You have advanced again!"

    What kind of talent is this? It has only been less than two years since I came to Karl's side, and Karl has been promoted to the third level. At the age of twenty, he was promoted to King Beast. I am afraid that Karl is the only one!

    Carl was very ordinary, but a little proud because of his partner's admiration, walked to Qin Zhenzhen's side, stuck out his tongue and licked her dirty face clean.

    "Ahem, I did it, when will you fulfill the agreement?"

    Hei Wutuanzi's tone was a little twitchy, as if a little shy, and a little impatient.

    Carl felt a strange feeling, inexplicably wanted to kick Blake.

    He changed back into a human form and asked Qin Zhenzhen: "What agreement? What did you promise him?" "

    Ah?"

    Qin Zhenzhen started to panic now, just now she only cared about helping Carl, what should she do now?

    "That's right, I didn't know the situation between you and the shark leader just now, I was too worried about you, so...just..." Qin Zhenzhen was ashamed to speak, and she really couldn't do it in front of the target's mask!

    "Zhenzhen promised to marry me, not a temporary partner, but a real partner, ahem..." The tone was so excited that Blake coughed hastily again.

    Karl's silver hair stood up all at once, as if a raging flame was burning in his hair, and his cold eyes shot at Blake.

    Black subconsciously took a step back.

    Why, do you have the urge to run away?

    It must be the illusion caused by the male's anger. With his own strength, he can fight three king beasts at once. How could a mere Karl scare him?

    Just as he was thinking, a sudden crisis hit, and Blake dodged to hide, only to feel a pain in his body.

    Hei Tuanzi was chasing a silver wolf, and following Hei Tuanzi's frantic dodging, the silver wolf followed him like a pendant, and the miserable coughing sound made anyone cry and the listener sad.

    Qin Zhenzhen, Wells and the three little guys looked at the two king beasts who were fighting each other, and black lines fell from their heads.

    "Then...don't fight, let's go to the Leopard tribe." Qin Zhenzhen said.

    With such a big commotion, the Leopard tribe must have been flooded. Besides, the shark leader is Vanilla's partner after all. They killed Vanilla's male, so they can't just walk away.

    Leopard tribe.

    Vanilla, who sleeps alone, suddenly wakes up from her sleep!

    She was taken away by the shark leader long ago, and her friends couldn't bear the sense of loss of control physically and mentally, and they died like crazy, and now they returned to the tribe, but they were all alone.

    At that time, she felt something, so she hated the shark leader all the time. No matter how good the shark leader was to her, she could never forget that she had more considerate partners. Moreover, mermaids are far less gentle than orcs towards their partners.

    Now, she has the feeling of losing her partner again.

    My heart was empty, as if I had lost something important, at a loss, at a loss.

    It seems that in this world, I no longer have any males to rely on.

    Vanilla felt lost, and two lines of tears shed unconsciously from the corners of her eyes.

    "Have you left too?"

    "Hehehe..."

    In the darkness, a eerie laugh suddenly came to mind.

    "So you still care about him!"

    "Who?"

    Vanilla looked in the direction of the voice in horror, only to see a figure gradually emerge, half man, half fish, with long hair draped around her body, coquettish and sinister.

    "Me?"

    You Laien looked at Vanilla without emotion. With a part of mermaid emotion, he had a slight hostility towards females, especially females who abandoned and played with their partners.

    Vanilla, fits the bill exactly.

    "I'm your shark's partner, and I'm here to see you reunite with him!"

    After that, a cold light flashed in the air, and Vanilla seemed to have her throat cut by something, and fell down clutching her neck in disbelief.

    When Qin Zhenzhen and others rushed to the Leopard tribe, the whole tribe was empty.

    Except, vanilla poured in a pool of blood.

    "It's the smell of mermaids, Urian must have captured them!" Carl sniffed the smell on the ground, and immediately made a judgment.

    Qin Zhenzhen looked at the lifeless Vanilla, she was talking and laughing with her an hour ago, but it disappeared in a blink of an eye.

    You Laien, you are too ruthless!

    "What he wants is me. If I don't go, with his habit, he will definitely kill everyone." Qin Zhenzhen said in a daze.

    Even Qin Zhenzhen has this awareness, and the males present will not doubt it.

    But what does the life of the Leopard tribe have to do with them? Carl and Blake didn't really want to care about it. Even if Urian was killed, it was just a personal hatred and had nothing to do with the Leopard tribe.

    Only Qin Zhenzhen cared about dozens of lives of the Leopard tribe. It is true that if she is ruthless, she will not be threatened, but if she really does this, she will suffer from guilt for a lifetime.

    In order to keep her back half alive, Qin Zhenzhen said without hesitation: "Take me to the beach, he will definitely appear." "

    No!"

    The three males said in unison.

ʚChapter 189 Finale 2

    Qin Zhenzhen sighed, looked at Karl for help, and said, "Maybe it's because I live in a peaceful environment, I can't help but die, and they are in danger because of me, Karl, can you understand me?"

    Carl was silent.

    Others don't know, but he knows that his partner is from another world, where there is no war, at least his partner is not exposed to war, she may have lived so long that she has never seen a dead person.

    Let her take dozens of lives suddenly, maybe it will really crush her.

    However, how can I bear the risk of losing my partner?

    "Little rabbit, this time is really too dangerous. The leader of the shark is dead, and You Laien will become the new leader. It will be almost impossible for us to rescue you by then." I am willing to give it a try

    !

    Qin Zhenzhen almost blurted out this sentence, but when she thought of how miserable her partner on land was when vanilla was led into the sea by the shark leader, this sentence choked in her throat.

    My life is not only my own, but also closely connected with Karl, and I am responsible for Karl for any decision I make.

    "There must be a way to rescue them!"

    Qin Zhenzhen could only cheer herself up like this.

    At night, they slept in a random house in the Leopard Tribe.

    the next day.

    Wells ran from the forest in a hurry.

    "No, the shark's body is gone!"

    Qin Zhenzhen was preparing breakfast, and said strangely: "The shark's body is so big, it is impossible for it to be eaten by animals in such a short time!" Thinking of

    something, she fell Take a breath.

    "Could it be..."

    Carl continued: "Urian ate the shark leader, maybe he can gain the strength of his king beast."

    After all, Hanze had absorbed You Laien's strength in the first place, so he became stronger.

    But that time Hanze was swallowed by Urian, and the mermaid's powerful healing ability allowed him to gradually erode Urian's body, and now he directly devoured the corpse of the shark leader. It is really uncertain whether he can gain power again.

    "If that's the case, send me to the seaside now!"

    Qin Zhenzhen proposed again, and before everyone could refute, she argued: "It will take time to digest such a big shark You Laien, and he may be the weakest right now. It's time, you send me to lure him out now, and then..."

    After a pause, the kind-hearted Qin Zhenzhen finally said something in line with the rules of this world: "Kill him!"

    Carl was silent for a moment, his gaze He looked at Blake and Wells.

    He hesitated, and this time he seriously considered the way to let his partner take the risk.

    Because if Urien becomes stronger, he will definitely find him and snatch his little rabbit. At that time, he didn't know how strong Urien would be, and whether he and Blake could beat him together.

    If you really wait for the enemy to kill you, you will be passive.

    "Go, I am the majestic king of Zerg, I am being chased and beaten by a mutilated snake, I really think I am easy to bully!" A powerful aura erupted from Black's body, and the sound of insects burst out, as if he was worshiping their king. .

    "I will take good care of the children, you go ahead and fight!" Wells, who was gentle and kind, said firmly.

    Hearing their support, Qin Zhenzhen looked at Carl expectantly: "Carl?"

    Carl let out a foul breath, and said in a deep voice, "Then prepare for the duel at noon!"

    With this, she agreed and set a time , is exactly the time of day when fish and snakes are most afraid of it.

    By the sea, the waves are rolling, and the sun is shining brightly.

    Blue sky, blue sea, golden beach, a girl in a rattan dress walks barefoot towards the boundless ocean, leaving a long string of footprints behind her.

    "You Laien, don't you want me? I'm coming!"

    Qin Zhenzhen yelled at the sea. If she didn't know it, she would definitely think that she loved that "U Laien" orc very much. He confessed affectionately.

    Soon, half of his body emerged from the sparkling sea, You Laien looked at Qin Zhenzhen obsessively and emotionally with Han Ze's glamorous appearance.

    "I wanted to look for you in a few days, but I didn't expect you to take the initiative to look for me."

    While speaking, You Laien had already arrived at the beach and walked ashore slowly.

    The soft yet powerful body was coated with a layer of golden light by the scorching sun, every step was full of strength, but the pace was slightly slow, as if dragging some burden.

    "You like me too, don't you?" Yurien asked.

    Qin Zhenzhen smiled slightly at You Laien, and slowly backed away.

    "Sorry, I don't like you, not at all!"

    The tone was decisive, almost cruel.

    The heat in You Laien's eyes instantly cooled down, and Qin Zhenzhen even felt the killing intent.

    You Laien actually wanted to kill her!

    Qin Zhenzhen ran away subconsciously, but she tripped and fell on the beach in a hurry.

    "Little rabbit!"

    "Queen!"

    Carl and Blake rushed out from under the sand at the same time, and quickly blocked between Qin Zhenzhen and You Laien.

    You Laien was taken aback for a moment, then a look of disappointment and anger appeared on his face.

    That's it, that's it!

    He could accept that Qin Zhenzhen didn't love him, but he couldn't accept that after she gave him hope, she let her hope be shattered.

    At this moment, he was so angry that he wanted to kill everything, everyone, all her partners. Then imprison her forever, and prevent her from seeing any orcs, only herself!

    Even if he doesn't love, he still wants to possess it forever, and possess it alone, until death!

    "Go to hell!"

    You Laien frantically set off a turbulent wave and hit the land. He didn't care about Qin Zhenzhen's safety, he could ignore it, but Carl and Blake couldn't, Qin Zhenzhen became their weakness.

    Both Carl and Black were shocked, their desire to fight had been completely aroused, but when they thought of their partner behind them, they did not hesitate to fight, and immediately rushed towards Qin Zhenzhen.

    The shield formed by the two black air enveloped Qin Zhenzhen. Qin Zhenzhen was not as scared as the two males, but she patted her chest in shock.

    "You protect the little rabbit, I'll fight!" Carl said anxiously.

    "Ahem! I'm going to fight...ahem..." Black still doesn't trust Karl's strength, and wants to fight quickly by himself.

    At the critical moment, there was no room for slow discussion, so Karl protected Qin Zhenzhen and went to the interior of the land.

    You Laien said coldly: "Do you think you can still beat me?" The

    arrogant laughter spread like a tsunami, and the smooth figure of the mermaid walked freely in the waves, and instantly came in front of Black, launching a strong attack one strike.

    Black was shocked. He thought that even if Urian absorbed the shark's ability, it would take a certain amount of time to digest it, but he didn't expect it to be used by him so quickly.

    He didn't dare to be careless, and blocked You Laien's sharp claws, and suddenly, as if hit by a mountain, his body retreated a few steps, and strands of blue blood dripped from the black mist.

    You Laien was also surprised, the strength of the insect king was so strong, if he had no chance, he might not be able to fight against him in his life.

    The battle between the two beasts continued with Blake having the upper hand. Karl quickly sent Qin Zhenzhen to the Leopard Tribe and hurried over.

    "Aww!"

    The silver wolf broke through the water with black evil spirit, full of arrogance, and also mocked that Blake hadn't cleaned up Urian yet.

    Blake hastily reminded: "Be careful, he has become stronger!"

    Before he finished speaking, the silver wolf bit the diamond-like fish scales, and his teeth ached.

ʚChapter 190 Finale 3

    Karl also instantly understood that Urien had become stronger, and he had successfully absorbed the strength of the shark leader, becoming so much stronger in such a short period of time.

    If he was given more time...

    Karl shuddered.

    Today, he must be eliminated!

    Carl was not afraid of fighting, and launched a fierce attack on the mermaid on the top of the waves.

    Black was not to be outdone, and the battle of the three king beasts made the surrounding area dark and dark.

    Qin Zhenzhen looked at the strange torrential rain outside, feeling extremely anxious.

    "This is the longest battle they've fought, I'm really worried." Qin Zhenzhen said worriedly while holding a wolf cub.

    Wells was also in a heavy heart. Bug King Blake was always invincible. Karl was also known to be ruthless. He often beat the weak to the strong. The two teamed up and fought for so long. No wonder Qin Zhenzhen was worried, he was also worried .

    But he didn't express his worries, so as not to make the atmosphere more serious, so he changed the subject and said, "I don't know how the people of the Leopard Clan are doing, whether they are safe or not." Qin Zhenzhen said, "They should be at the bottom of the sea, in the bubble castle

    ... …"

    Not knowing what to think of, Qin Zhenzhen showed worry on her face.

    The seabed is less female than the land, and it is self-evident what will happen if the females of the whole family are brought to that place.

    Time gradually passed in the storm, and it was three days later.

    The dark clouds dissipated, the sky cleared after the rain, and the forest seemed to have been thoroughly washed, clean and spotless.

    Qin Zhenzhen walked barefoot on the muddy ground, and anxiously asked the panda beast behind her: "They won, right?" Wells

    replied firmly, "They must have won, I'll go and see."

    "Me too go!"

    Wells thought it was too dangerous, and wanted Qin Zhenzhen to stay in the room, but then he thought that if You Laien won and absorbed the strength of the two king beasts, he might be truly invincible, Qin Zhen It makes no difference where Zhen stays.

    In addition, after three days of heavy rain, the beasts in the forest must be hungry. A female staying alone in the tribe is simply waiting for the beasts to eat, which is even more dangerous.

    So Wells turned back to the wooden house and went out with Xiao Shu in his arms. The two wolf cubs seemed to know everything and followed the adults silently.

    The trees by the sea have been completely destroyed, leaving only stubbles of fresh wood. There are a large number of trees floating in the sea, and the air is full of the smell of sea water and trees.

    "Carl! Blake!"

    Qin Zhenzhen's feet were scratched by sharp sawdust all over the floor, and she searched for bloody footprints step by step, her voice hoarse.

    On the barren seaside, the only response to her was the sound of salty waves.

    A strong sense of loneliness swept over her, and Qin Zhenzhen suddenly felt a strong sense of panic, the despair of losing her beloved partner.

    No! Carl, and Blake, you can't do anything!

    Boom!

    After a long period of calm, the sea suddenly exploded like a torpedo into a huge splash.

    A thick black mist filled the spray, floating in the air like a rain cloud.

    Qin Zhenzhen stared blankly, is it Karl or Blake?

    Naturally, she was most looking forward to seeing Carl, who was her true love, her partner, and the father of her children.

    Before long, a silver wolf suddenly rushed out of the black clouds, waved its wings, and walked towards the sea.

    Qin Zhenzhen was overjoyed, and shouted: "Carl!"

    Before the corner of her mouth raised a smile, she suddenly realized that Blake might not come back, and she felt a sharp pain in her heart.

    She owed so much to Blake, his health, his promises, did she even owe him her life?

    At this time, the remaining black mist in the sky quickly dissipated, but there was only a small black mass in the sky, floating over like somersaulting clouds.

    Qin Zhenzhen's tense heart suddenly relaxed.

    Great, both are alive.

    Carl landed on the ground and immediately changed back into a human form. His handsome face already had the outline of a mature male, without the slightest fatigue from three days of fierce fighting, instead he looked radiant.

    "Little rabbit, we won, so we don't have to be afraid anymore." Carl said while holding Qin Zhenzhen's hand.

    Qin Zhenzhen nodded: "Where's You Laien?"

    "Dead, after all, we have no mercy. Black and I's full attack, even if he becomes stronger, he can't parry it." Carl said confidently.

    When Qin Zhenzhen heard the news of You Laien's death, she didn't have much emotion, but she couldn't bear to think that it was Han Ze's body.

    "He's here."

    Blake, who came a step late, found the dying Urien in the sea, and threw him on the beach.

    The mermaid was lying on the ground like a dead fish, his whole body was bloody and bloody, like a ball of fleshy paste, only a pair of black eyes showed a tenacious light.

    Carl snorted, and claws grew out of his hands, "It's still not dead!"

    After finishing speaking, he was ready to finish him.

    "Wait!"

    Qin Zhenzhen subconsciously pulled Carl back, and when Carl looked over puzzled, Qin Zhenzhen looked into the mermaid's eyes and couldn't bear to ask: "You are Hanze, right?" You

    Laien His eyes are dark and sticky, which makes people very uncomfortable. However, although the mermaid's eyes were cold and full of hostility, it didn't make Qin Zhenzhen feel uncomfortable.

    Carl and Black were taken aback for a moment, and looked suspiciously at the immobile mermaid.

    The broken lips of the mermaid moved, and after a long time, Qin Zhenzhen spit out two weak syllables.

    "It's me..."

    Karl didn't doubt that the orcs didn't have the twists and turns of human beings, and they managed to survive. others.

    Wells hugged the child, with a stunned expression on his face: "Can it still be like this? You have grown up with You Laien for three days and three nights, and it was Hanze who defeated you in the end? This...how should we deal with it?" "Of course it

    is Kill him, and we will never suffer from future troubles." Blake said coldly, which is also his usual style.

    But Carl looked at Qin Zhenzhen and asked, "You decide, he is your suitor."

    Qin Zhenzhen blushed, what did Carl say, why is he so virtuous?

    "What You Laien did, naturally cannot be undertaken by Han Ze. But Han Ze, can you suppress You Laien?" Qin Zhenzhen asked Han Ze worriedly.

    The defense in Han Ze's eyes was removed, he looked at Qin Zhenzhen tenderly, and replied: "His mind has been severely injured, and he should not be able to compete with me for the right to use his body in a short time. I will train myself in the future and make myself a better person." Strong, don't let him have a chance to think about you."

    Qin Zhenzhen smiled relieved when she heard the words, "That's good. Then you take care of your wounds, and we will go back first."

    Han Ze immediately showed reluctance on his face, but said nothing.

    Qin Zhenzhen took him as his acquiescence, stood up, and said to everyone: "Let's go home, you must be exhausted these days, I'll go back and cook a big meal for you." "I want to eat the whole roasted beast, who knows?

    " You can't snatch it from me either." Carl clutched his hungry stomach, said with a doting look at his beloved little friend, and added: "Except for you."

    Qin Zhenzhen glared at him, and the two looked good. love.

    Blake was very envious. When he remembered something, he hurriedly said: "Queen, you promised me that you would really marry me, don't you forget?"

    "Ah..."

    Qin Zhenzhen's expression froze. Just now, she thought that Karl was the only one who came out. The feeling of heartache was very similar to the feeling of losing Karl.

    It turned out that she had also fallen in love with Black unconsciously, but because of the rules and regulations of human beings, she never thought of becoming a partner with a second male.

    Since I came to this world, I should follow the rules of this world...

    But, is it necessary for Black to raise it in front of other males?

    Qin Zhenzhen's face was already flushed, and she deliberately made an angry look and said, "I didn't say anything about regretting it, why are you so anxious?" Karl

    is a person who keeps his promises, and he has no complaints about his partner's decision. He killed the shark leader alone at one point, but Blake took the opportunity to steal the credit, and he was immediately furious.

    "Blake! You are looking for death!"

    After speaking, he turned into a silver wolf in an instant, chasing and biting the coughing black ball, and the picture was unexpectedly harmonious and loving?

    Only Wells with the baby was still by Qin Zhenzhen's side. Seeing that Blake had also turned normal, he couldn't help but weakly said: "That...Miss Qin Zhenzhen, it's also very hard for me to take care of the baby..."

    Qin Zhenzhen shed two lines of tears and looked at the sky in despair: "God, please walk around me!"

    ...

    After the war, the electric eel mermaid Guang secretly brought Karl to rescue the residents of the Leopard tribe, and the Leopard tribe quickly recovered its former vitality.

    It's just that the new leader of the bubble palace has not returned for a long time, which makes everyone in the fish family puzzled.

    On the other side, Anderson looked at the weak humanoid man on the ground with a hateful smile on his lips.

    "I thought I became a king beast and came to you to avenge the destruction of the city, but I didn't expect you to be so weak. I will ask you for the lives of thousands of beasts in my city one by one!" Anderson said, kicking fiercely

    . trampled on and broke the man's right calf bone.

    The man gritted his teeth, and endured until his veins bulged.

    That's right, he is Han Ze.

    Not long after Qin Zhenzhen and the others left, Anderson came and caught him.

    Thinking of the experience that life was worse than death, Hanze felt desperate. This time, can he still meet a kind female, a kind her?

    "Congratulations to the leader for becoming the King Beast. After we rebuild the tribe, we will go to Jushou City to propose marriage to Miss Qin Zhenzhen. She will definitely not reject an excellent male like you!" an orc remonstrated to Anderson.

    Anderson laughed heartily when he heard this, "From now on, start recruiting city residents. I will use a city as a gift to get you the most beautiful queen in the world!" "Yes!

    Chief!"

    All the beasts were excited.

    Han Ze, who was tortured beyond human form on the ground, also showed hope in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.2K 31
❝ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓. ❞ or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...
10.2K 277 92
The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that the animation industry here is in its infa...
193K 4.5K 151
Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and there was a book in her mind. Only...
4.7K 69 20
Novel Summary Gu Xueyi was born into a family of generals and was the master of the Sheng family, the one person in charge of a family of 400. But wh...