Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 Lilith hooks up with the insect king

    "Ah, it's so delicious!"

    Shirley roasted the meat in her hand, took a bite, and immediately jumped around the fire with excitement.

    Miranda couldn't help it anymore, she bit the barbecue in her hand, and couldn't help but pause.

    She originally thought that Qin Zhenzhen sliced ​​the meat thinly and put messy things, and even wasted such a large piece of honey, which was reckless, she wanted to stop it but held back.

    Unexpectedly, the meat in the mouth is so delicious.

    Moderately salty and full of fat.

    The most peculiar thing is the tangy garlic in the meat slices, and the three-point sweetness on the tip of the tongue, which improves the taste and relieves the greasy, making people want to eat another bite before swallowing it.

    If wart pork is the best of meat, then Qin Zhenzhen's grilled meat slices are the best of the best!

    "Is it delicious?" Qin Zhenzhen said, impatiently picked up a bunch and started to eat.

    Ouch, I'm going, this taste is really amazing!

    Qin Zhenzhen herself can't believe it, she just likes to watch short food videos, this is just a simplified version, maybe because the ingredients are all natural, the taste is even better than the barbecue she ate in the restaurant.

    She is such a little culinary genius!

    I won't dance anymore, I'm sure I can make money by opening a barbecue restaurant.

    Qin Zhenzhen ate with a happy face, what about losing weight, what about ballet, let's talk about it when I'm full.

    Who knows which will come first, tomorrow or starvation.

    A wisp of black air poked Qin Zhenzhen's waist.

    Qin Zhenzhen looked over and said knowingly: "Okay boss, come right away!"

    "Girls, the food is served!"

    "Huh?"

    Miranda and Xue Li had question marks on their faces.

    When they were full, Qin Zhenzhen sent little Xueli to call all the Zerg females, and Xueli went happily.

    "Sisters, Sister Zhenzhen asked me to call you over!"

    Xue Li panted, her face flushed red.

    "Who?" Martha said impatiently: "She told us to go, so we will go? What a big face!"

    Shirley was anxious, at a loss, and said, "Sister Zhen Zhen has meat to eat."

    Martha "cut" and said, Disdainfully said: "You need a piece of meat? It's not wart pork. It's a pity that the wart pork Lilith fought for us.

    " Yes."

    "Master Zuo Shi really worked hard for Lilith, Lilith, you are too good." The

    females said, and began to flatter Lilith again, completely leaving Shirley aside.

    Lilith recalled the way Zuo Shi looked at her, and now she still has lingering fears, but she felt relieved after hearing everyone's words.

    She knew that Qin Zhenzhen was with the king, since the left envoy was injured by the king, the flesh must be in Qin Zhenzhen's hands.