Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71

    the next day.

    The sky was high and crisp, cloudless. Outside the wooden house, the sound of cicadas was particularly loud.

    "Ah!"

    A girl's cry frightened the cicadas to a halt.

    Karl was drying firewood at the door when he heard the sound and rushed into the house.

    "Little rabbit!"

    In a few seconds, Karl went up to the attic, and asked anxiously, "What's wrong with you?"

    Qin Zhenzhen stood by the fence majesticly, turned to look at Karl when she heard the voice, and took a deep breath. With one breath, she shouted in a calm manner:

    "I want to pull myself together! The time for mourning and remembrance has come, and I want to take their blessings and live a more exciting life!"

    Her eyes were bright again, and they were shining brightly. people.

    After all, she is a new woman in the 21st century, and it is too shameful to be knocked down because of such a small matter!

    Seeing this, Karl relaxed, and said with relief, "You can just open it up if you want." "

    I'm so hungry, what do I have to eat?" Qin Zhenzhen asked excitedly.

    I looked around and found that there were strawberries beside the grass nest, and the light in my eyes became a little brighter.

    Carl couldn't help being stunned.

    It seems that, as Wells said, the little rabbit's physique has improved, as can be seen from her clear eyes.

    "There's only bear meat. I keep it for myself. You eat some fruit first, and I'll roast it for you right away," Karl said.

    "Can I eat bear meat?" Qin Zhenzhen asked casually, Karl never gave her his own food.

    As she spoke, she picked up a strawberry and put it in her mouth. The strawberry was pure natural without ripening, and the taste was so strong that it was like drinking concentrated fruit juice.

    "This is so delicious!" Qin Zhenzhen said in surprise, and fed another one into her mouth.

    Karl said: "Give it a try, if it doesn't work, I'll find you another food."

    "En!"

    Qin Zhenzhen nodded vigorously, eating strawberries one by one.

    Carl roasted the meat very quickly. The big lump of bear meat was thrown directly into the ashes, and it was taken out in a few minutes.

    He cut it in half with a stone knife, put it on a golden ceramic plate, sprinkled it with salt, and served it in the attic.

    "Try it." Carl said expectantly.

    Qin Zhenzhen was not picky eaters either, she picked up half a piece of meat and took a bite, then easily bit off a large piece of meat.

    She glanced at the meat unexpectedly, "It tastes good."

    It's chewy, and the more you chew, the more delicious it becomes.

    Carl was dumbfounded. Is this the posture a female should have? The little rabbit used to eat pork but it would get stuck between his teeth.

    Qin Zhenzhen ate all the meat in one go, went to the river to drink some water, took a rest, and danced ballet under the sun by the river.

    I have been slack in dancing practice recently, so I have to hurry up and pick it up.