Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41 Building a Wooden House

    Carl raised his head from Qin Zhenzhen's neck, and looked at the peacock with a cold expression, "It's been a long time, but you can also go to the snowy area for me to make a kiss as I wished." There is no door for the little rabbit who wants to seduce him

    !

    Bin looked at Qin Zhenzhen with some embarrassment, and retorted with a smile: "Isn't that what you didn't want, did I say it as a joke? Why do you take it seriously?"

    Qin Zhenzhen had nothing to do with herself and ate melons in silence.

    "Really?"

    The corner of Carl's mouth curled up into a sneering smile. Back then, this guy played tricks on his father a lot for him, but now he just made a joke of it lightly.

    "Besides, I'm just an ordinary male. I just want to find a female in Juju City." Bin said, looking at Qin Zhenzhen seductively.

    Qin Zhenzhen blushed and smiled embarrassedly.

    So innocent!

    Binxin was overjoyed, and continued to say to Carl: "If you don't mind, it would be best for us to serve a female master together. We are brothers, and we can have someone to take care of us." Although Carl became Qin Zhenzhen's first partner

    , But with Karl's incomprehensible personality like his father, coupled with his own ability, it will be a matter of time before he surpasses him.

    Carlton was furious all of a sudden, his fists clenched and his veins bulging, "You're looking for death!"

    Bin was not afraid at all, and looked straight at Qin Zhenzhen.

    Qin Zhenzhen's expression froze, and she quickly held Carl's hand comfortingly, and said to the peacock man seriously: "Please don't make such a joke, it's not funny to make others angry. And I don't plan to find other males. Carl alone is enough."

    Carl and Bin were startled.

    Carl felt warm in his heart, and suddenly he was not afraid of anything. With the words of the little rabbit, he is enough.

    He squeezed Qin Zhenzhen's hand tightly, and the fiery temperature and strength were transmitted to Qin Zhenzhen's hand, which made Qin Zhenzhen feel relieved.

    Since she chose Karl, she must give Karl a sense of security.

    Three husbands and four servants are wonderful, but she never thought that the psychological line of defense would be difficult.

    "Even if you want to reject me, you have to find a plausible reason." Bin said embarrassingly.

    Being rejected so bluntly, and in front of Karl, who was far less attractive than himself in front of females since childhood, Bin couldn't hold back his expression.

    "How can a female have only one partner?"

    Even if a female loves only one emotionally, she will find several more for a better life, especially if the partner is weak, and one or two cannot even support the delicate female.

    "I'm telling the truth. I really don't plan to find a second partner. Even if I do, it's impossible to find his brother!" Qin Zhenzhen said.

    Especially someone who Carl hates, isn't this a house fight?

    Just thinking about Qin Zhenzhen made her feel cold all over.

    Bin's face turned extremely ugly, and he lashed out at Carl viciously, "You're really capable, I underestimated you."