Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101 Mermaid Hanze

    Below the man's waist is a two-meter-long fish tail. The black fins are translucent, carved like black jade, gorgeous and uncomfortably smooth. One can imagine how fast such a fish tail will be in the water.     Qin Zhenzhen opened her mouth, and struggled

    to make a sound: "What have you...     The mermaid crawled to her side on her hands, looked down at her face, and reached out to touch the wound on her injured neck.     "Hiss~" Qin Zhenzhen gasped in pain.     "My toxin has paralyzed you." The mermaid spoke suddenly, her voice was like a person's, like a clear spring ding-dong, exuding a touch of coolness.     The cold fingertips ran down her neck, and there was a layer of translucent black fins between his fingers, which allowed him to paddle more effectively in the water.     Qin Zhenzhen was so nervous that her chest heaved violently, and she couldn't help crying out when that hand was about to penetrate her clothes.     "No!"     The mermaid's hand stopped, and her dark eyes met her face.     "Do you know why I didn't kill you?" the mermaid asked suddenly, instead of forcibly touching the part where the female resisted, she picked up her hand and began to study it.     Mmm, soft and hot.     Counting, this is the third female he has touched.     The first betrayed him, and the second was killed by him.     "Why?" Qin Zhenzhen asked cooperatively.     "I hate females!"     The mermaid's flirtatious face showed ferocious hatred, and the webbing that was holding Qin Zhenzhen's hand tightened suddenly.     "Hmm!"     Seeing Qin Zhenzhen's painful expression, the mermaid let go of her hand, and then turned her eyes to her tight waist, flat belly, and a navel to make it vivid.

    "Tricked me to go home with nice words in her mouth, but she just wanted to eat the flesh on my body!" the mermaid gritted her teeth, showing sharp fangs in her mouth.

    Qin Zhenzhen suddenly thought of something, showing an expression of disbelief.

    "Are you a slave of the Hushan Tribe?"

    No wonder she found these eyes familiar. Isn't that slave's pure black eyes?

    It's just that Qin Zhenzhen couldn't figure out how he became so beautiful and had a fish tail.

    The Hushan tribe only said that he was a waste with only a human form, but he did not expect to be a mermaid.

    Because of her voice, the mermaid's eyes fell back to her face, and there was a little fascination in the eyes full of hatred.

    "I thought everyone on land was bad and deserved to die, but I didn't expect you to save me."

    His expression became gentle, and he held Qin Zhenzhen's pretty face with his cold hands, and said softly, "When I become Your partner will take you back to the ocean after becoming the mermaid king."

    "No, before that, I have to kill a few people."

    Needless to say, they must be from the Manshan tribe.

    Qin Zhenzhen shook her head in resistance, "Why? Why do you have to be my partner to become a fish king?" "The king

    of our mermaid tribe is born, and I was born as a mermaid king. I just need to find a female to mate to gain power. "

    The mermaid's attitude towards Qin Zhenzhen was extremely gentle, as if she wanted to turn all the grievances she suffered on land into tenderness and return it to her.

    If it wasn't for her, he didn't know how long he would have lived in a life that would have been worse than death.

    He is willing to give her all the good things, just like the hope she brought to him.