The Lost Harrison Twin

By savagelove00

Aaron doesn't remember and Asher lost his best friend. Savannah lost a dom and gained her father. So much has... More

Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Chapter 2: Full Circle Back to Hell
Chapter 3: Always Big
Chapter 4: My Support System
Chapter 5: Bad Kitten
Chapter 6: You have an Army
Chapter 7: My Knight in Shing Armor
Chapter 8: Shes Coming Back
Chapter 9: Cancun is Magical 
Chapter 10: I Hope You Don't Burn All Your Bridges.
Chapter 11: Hole in One.
Chapter 12: Feeling Alone
Chapter 13: Splish, Splash, and Slide
Chapter 14: Funishment
Chapter 16: He is just like her!
Chapter 17: I Can Explain
Chapter 18: Exploring History
Chapter 19: One Hell of a Punishment
Chapter 20: Rough Start Back
Chapter 21: Memories
Chapter 22: He Remembers
Chapter 23: The Problem
Chapter 24: I Dont Know if You Can
Chapter 25: We are a team.
Chapter 26: The little brat.
Chapter 27: We Need to Have a Serious Talk

Chapter 15: Heart to Heart

1.6K 66 2
By savagelove00

Jason's POV
     The past three days have been amazing and being around Savannah has been a blessing. I had seen her open up and become the girl that everyone had told me about. It had been a quiet morning, so I am assuming that they were all still in bed. It is about eleven in the morning and I am drinking a cup of coffee out on the patio listening to the waves crashing into the beach. I have my laptop in my lap typing away at a letter for my company when I hear the sliding door open.

     "Mind if I sit with you?" I look up to see my beautiful daughter standing there.

     "Don't mind at all." I smile shutting my laptop. "Is that coffee?"

     She nods smiling sitting in a chair across from me putting her legs into the chair with her. "That depends."

     "Depends on what?" I laugh as she takes a drink.

     "If you tell Asher then it is just tea. If I can get you to swear to secrecy then yeah it's coffee." She wiggles her eyebrows as she takes another sip.

     "I won't, where is he anyways?"

     "Asleep."

     "Ahh I think everyone is still in bed. You're the only one I have seen so far."

     "I say Claire and Kason in the kitchen but that was it."

     I nod "I see your big today."

     "Yeah but I am done pushing my little side away."

     "That's good." I say as we both look out onto the ocean. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before she spoke up.

     "So we haven't really had a talk talk."

     "Talk talk about what?" I ask turning to her.

     "Well I don't know much about you. Where did you grow up? Do I still have grandparents?" She says looking from the ocean to me.

     "Well I grew up in California. My parents, your grandparents were well off. I was raise with out worries however my parents were always gone. Working or on vacation, so I had a nanny who raised me. She was an amazing women."

     "Do you still see her?"

     "No she passed away." I say as I look away from Savannah and to the horizon.

     "I am sorry."

     "It's okay I got to be there and I took care of all the expensive. That made me feel like I gave her back something after everything she did for me."

     "What about your parents?"

     "I see them every now and then but not a lot." I sigh and then look at her. "I always said I would do better than my parents and it turns up I ended up doing worse." I shake my head looking away from her as I feel tears from in my eyes. "I was never there for you at all. I was worse than my parents were."

     "You didn't even know I existed. That's not your fault. Plus you are trying to make up for it now." She is staring straight at me, her eyes piercing into my soul.

     "And I am never going anywhere. I will be making up for lost time til the day I die." I nod meaning every word with every fiber of my being.

     Savannah slowly stands up then comes over and hugs me. "You would have been an amazing Dad to grow up with. I am glad I have you in my life now."

     That brings me to more tears as squeeze her. "You would have been an amazing kid to raise. I am so thankful you're letting me be apart of your life right now." We sit there for a minute until she pulls away.

     "So can I meet them?" She says once she is back in her seat.

     "Who your grandparents? Sure I don't see why not as long as you want to." I shrug.

     "Do they know about our world?"

     "They do not. They have no clue that I am a dom and probably have not clue what BDSM is."

     She nods "I am glad you're apart of this world. I don't have to hind it from you and you get to know every aspect of who I am. I could never have that kind of relationship with my Mom. She knew nothing about me. So it's nice that I feel countable around you to let you know the real me."

     I smile because I am glad she feels safe around me. I am glad she is here and even though I didn't get to see her blooms into this amazing young woman. At least I get to see her grow from here on out.

Savannah's POV
      I sit outside with Jason looking out to the ocean sipping on my coffee. We had a heart to heart and now we are sitting in a comfortable silence. I am starting to get really comfortable being around him now. It's not as awkward and I am not as scared. He has shown me that he is not like my mother and I can trust him.

     "Hey there you are." Asher pulls mine and Jason's attention from the ocean to him. "Are you drinking coffee?" He asks glaring at my cup.

     I quickly chug it then smile. "Jason said I could."

     Jason chokes on his coffee and glares at me. "Oh no you don't little miss I said no such thing. Did I ignore it and not take it away? Yes, but I never told her she could have it."

     "You're lucky you're big right now. Just hope it's out of your system by time you regress again." Asher says kissing my head then sitting down next to me. He pulls me into his arms and cuddles me. "So what are we doing today?"

     "Can we just relax on the beach?" I ask looking up at him.

     He kisses my head "Of course sounds good to me. Have you ate anything?"

     "Nope."

     "Well let's go get you some food and then we will get ready." Asher says getting up and picking me up. He carried me into the kitchen sitting me on a bar stool and getting us food. We ate food and now we are on our way upstairs to get ready. I slip on a swim suit and so does Ash. We then head down stair grabbing chairs for the beach and walking to it.

     "I am going to get in the water." I say turning to walk off.

     "Young lady you need sun screen." Ash says grabbing my hand. I groan and he raises his eyebrow. "Sun screen or we go back inside."

     "Fine." I groan and he starts putting some on me.

     Once he was done I got into the ocean going as deep as my hips. The water was cool and refreshing. I got about five perfect minutes before I heard yelling and splashing coming my way.

     "SAVVY!!!" Lily screamed before jumping on my back taking us both down fully under the water. We resurface and I splash her as she laughs. Huey and Ann were not far behind her. As they came up join in on or splash war with all of us screaming and laughing.

     "OKAY OKAY TRUCE!" Huey yells making us all stop. "I got some in my mouth and it taste yucky." He whines making us all giggle.

     "Well then you should maybe shut your mouth." Lily teases. He rolls his eye as he sticks his tongue out at her.

     "Shut up Lily." He says and pushes her lightly.

      "Hey! Don't be an asshole!" Lily growls and pushes Huey back harder. They both then start to argue and fight pushing, cussing, even hitting each other. I guess our daddies were paying attention because before we new it Ben came over yelling stop as he picked up Lily with Josh right behind him. Josh scooped Houston up and smacks his butt three hard times causing Huey to whimper.

     "You're in so much trouble young man!" Josh says in a deep dominating voice as him and Ben walk to the beach. "Savvy, Ann come on you two need to get out of the water too." He looks over his shoulder at us with a stern look.

     We fallow them and I go straight to Asher. "Hey baby girl I think maybe you and Ann should stay out of the water. I will go in with you in a little bit deal?" I nod and he kisses my forehead. "We have your beach toys why don't you all play with them."

     "Can we go to the edge of the water and play with them?" I ask batting my eyelashes.

     "I am okay with that how about you Max?" Ash turns his head to look at Max.

     "I am okay with that but no fighting or else you two will end up like Houston and Lily. Understand?" Max says looking from Ann to me.

     "Yes sir." We both say and he nods letting us go play.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 9
Riley was dealt a bad deck of cards in her life. Her mother passed giving birth to her, and her father blames her for his wife's death. He abuses her...
259K 10.5K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
1.8K 25 11
Jeremiah wakes up in a strange room with a strange man, What will happen? TW for rape, abuse, vometing, etc. no update schedule, but I try to do it o...
9.1K 161 20
He never thought Jeremiah would ever love him back. Sure he had his wishful thinking, but his father's words pounded in his head. "No one would ever...